Waves (Freddy Freeman)

By Shadow_of_Illusions

She used to have nothing to loose, but now she's found something that could crush her when even the smallest... More

β™‘Castβ™‘
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

A/N

532 9 1
By Shadow_of_Illusions

◇♧♡♤

Holy shit 1.06k reads already within almost halfway through the book!! Thank you guys so much for voting and reading this book eventhough it's a little new but please, please, please continue to read, share, vote comment and everything else.

Go and check out my friend's (Prongs_potter88) book. It's called Watch Me Fly. She also had recently started it so please go and check that out too.

And also go check out my other friend, alyssa_cheong 's new original book called The White Rabbit.

谢谢你们!!

~Lyn_Solace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 31
Damian Al Ghul has been sent on a mission by his mother, Talia Al Ghul in order to prove his worth to her and his grandfather as a suitable heir to t...
53.7K 1.9K 19
Freddy Freeman x OC "I may be a breyer, but I'm not an asshole. At least, most of the time i'm not." - Blue Breyer is the youngest of the Breyer fam...
5.9K 260 19
Dick Grayson's life has never been easy, but he'd like to think it's been going better lately. He's been operating mainly out of Gotham again for alm...
13.7K 221 11
In which a girl transfers schools and meets a curly haired funny boy who's friend just happens to be a superhero... --- at some point: #2 in freddyfr...