Unfortunate Events

By MissDKennedy

Jack and Jackie are in Dallas for an unofficial start to Jack's re-election campaign. However a series of unb... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Four

476 7 0
By MissDKennedy

Heaven

Jack and Jackie walked hand in hand to a hill. It was far from the mansion but they would be able to get home. From the hill, they would be able to look down onto the living world and see the funeral taking place. They sat, hand in hand looking down. It was gloom over Washington. It was like, the city was in mourning.

Jack looked down on the White House. It was his final home. Suddenly his arm began to get sore. He looked on to find Jackie sobbing on him. He wrapped her in his arms. "Oh Jackie, it will be fine". Jack whispered into her hair. Jackie nodded, her face still pressed onto his chest. Jack kissed her head. She always knew he loved her, when she felt his lips brushing against hers.

They kissed passionately before they heard trumpets sounding. They looked down onto La Maison Blanche, as Jackie referred it. The funeral was about to start. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 10.6K 26
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
532K 33.5K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...