Amatory ✓

By glynfrans

Being gay is a curse when the homophobia you grew up with was so bad that you're homophobic yourself. Especia... More

PREFACE
1. Get a life ~ NATE
2. Homophobe ~ EMMETT
3. The queer squad ~ NATE
4. None of your business ~ NAZY
5. Crop tops ~ NATE
6. Half-blind ~ EMMETT
7. A Christmas project ~ NAZY
8. Enjoy your meal ~ NATE
9. The guessing game ~ NATE
10. Bon Nadal ~ EMMETT
11. The perfect potential son-in-law ~ NAZY
12. Personal experience ~ NATE
13. A super gay swimsuit ~ EMMETT
14. Home ~ NAZY
15. Chemical imbalance ~ NATE
17. Close your eyes ~ CARL
18. Waste of time ~ NAZY
19. Dessert ~ EMMETT
20. Not interested ~ NATE
21. From galaxy to galaxy ~ NATE
22. Holding grudges ~ EMMETT
23. Avoid conflict ~ CARL
24. Source of income ~ NAZY
25. I told you so ~ EMMETT
26. Time was relative ~ NATE
27. All bark and no bite ~ CARL
28. Thank fuck ~ NAZY
29. Angry red blotches ~ EMMETT
30. Just a heads-up ~ NATE
31. Shame ~ NAZY
32. Don't say sorry ~ CARL
33. Try as I might ~ EMMETT
34. It's an understatement ~ NATE
35. Change the future ~ NAZY
36. Fight back ~ EMMETT
37. Glaringly obvious ~ NATE
38. Where is the line? ~ NAZY
39. Circumstances ~ CARL
40. Fuelling the fire ~ NATE
41. Enjoy your night ~ EMMETT
42. A hundred percent ~ NAZY
43. Upside down ~ NATE
AFTERWORD
WHAT'S NEXT?

16. Throes of passion ~ EMMETT

2.3K 215 115
By glynfrans

If there was one thing I didn't expect after pushing Jamie into a changing stall to get away from the watchful eyes, it was getting pressed against the wall and having a pair of hands planted on my chest to keep me there, while getting stared at by a pair of very excited, bright blue eyes. I felt his breath on my wet skin as he whispered, "You fucking liar, you want me."

I swallowed and whispered back, "Whoever said that?"

"Your own goddamn eyes did, Em."

"Is that so? Whatever happened to I'm not looking for anyone right now? Who the fuck starts danci—"

He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine and I instantly froze.

Well, let's be honest: I melted a little bit.

I didn't even try to stop him. I just gave in and accepted that, yes, I wanted him, and I wanted him badly, so I returned the kiss without hesitating any second longer. I'd secretly always wanted to feel his soft, pink lips against mine and find out what they tasted like. I'd always wanted to grab onto his hair and hear what he sounded like when I pulled on it. Even more so, I wanted to see what he looked like when he was naked and—

Okay, but how the flying hell did we even end up here?

I felt like I was having one of those weird dreams where you just wander around cluelessly while chaos ensues all around you and time passes at an alarming rate, until you wake up and lie there in your bed like what the fuck did I just dream? And you know that it wasn't a nightmare, because it wasn't a bad dream, but you're just not quite sure what it was.

That was exactly how I felt right now.

I pulled away and said, "Wait... hold on."

He moved back with a disappointed sigh. "What?"

"I..." I trailed off as I looked down at his mouth, corners starting to pull upwards in amusement, and then I just reached for his waist and muttered, "Never mind, come back here."

We were soaking wet and wearing nothing but swimming trunks—not to mention, we were still in a public place—but all I could think about was that he was a great fucking kisser and I'd take a wacky dream over a nightmare anytime. I couldn't find it in me to say something about what we were doing and our supposed 'friendship', or to say something about how I was actually getting kind of turned on by his tongue and the hands that ran from my neck down to my chest and my stomach and... Oh, I definitely couldn't find it in me to say something when he dropped into a crouch in front of me and—

Well, maybe I fucking should.

Jesus Christ.

I hiked up my trunks before he could pull them down and gave him a warning look, but he only stared up at me with this dangerous, daring smile, which just urged the fire in my body to flare up a thousand times worse, and he lifted his finger to his lips.

"Just be quiet," he whispered.

The sounds of the other swimmers talking and laughing in the background was the only thing standing in the way of this sudden wild plan of his, and we both knew that. Because he reached for the waistband of my trunks again and mumbled, "They won't hear."

I cursed myself for thinking with my dick and then cursed Jamie for looking like... I don't even know. Fuck, I was never going to forget this image of him crouching on the floor in front of me with those goddamn eyes of his looking up at me all mischievous and shit. I had decided to mess with the wrong guy, clearly.

"Who are you?" I muttered. "And why are you so fucking hot?"

He grinned, knowing exactly what that meant, and pulled my trunks down just an inch to press a little kiss to my skin right above my hip bone. "Thank you, but you are the hot one."

I was about to protest, but he'd already taken off my swimwear and wrapped a hand around me, and I knew that I was going to have to press my lips together the whole time if I wanted to keep quiet. He was just silently moving his hand up and down, me slowly breathing in and out of my nose, when he suddenly whispered, "This is gonna sound weird, but you've got, like... a really pretty dick."

"Yeah, Jamie, that has to be the weirdest fucking compliment I've ever gotten," I replied through gritted teeth, "but thanks, I guess."

He smirked up at me, grabbed my (apparently really pretty) dick with both hands and closed his mouth around the tip, before moving his head forward as far as he could. And I was gone. I was so fucking gone.

Reaching behind me, I found a hook which was intended to be used to hang up clothes on the wall, but I was using it to hold onto as I was getting a fucking blowjob. Holy shit. I closed my eyes and tried to stay as quiet as possible—his tongue and his lips were so warm and wet and I wanted to show him how good it felt, but I could only breathe quietly. Out of my nose. Very heavily. Aggressively, even.

I hoped it was quiet enough that no one could hear it.

Jamie's hands were holding onto my thighs, fingers digging into the muscles, which were starting to quiver, and I eventually had to push him away. I always got kinda shaky when I was close to an orgasm and I would probably collapse against the changing room wall and make a whole lot of noise if I stayed like this.

"Jamie," I choked out. "Let me sit down."

He sat back so I could move over to the bench, and he looked up at me with a little smirk as he put his hands on my knees to push my legs apart. "Are you sure you can be quiet?"

"Shut the fuck up," I hissed at him. "You can't stop now."

Turns out I couldn't be quiet.

When I came with Jamie's tongue swirling around me, I felt my legs jerk and I reached up to cover my mouth with both hands, because I couldn't help but let out a little whine as my body went to heaven and back. Fuck, he was good...

For a moment, I just sat there, panting and shivering, but then I heard him say, "I would not have done that if I didn't already know you've got nothing."

I opened my eyes. "What?"

"STDs," he said, while wiping his mouth. "I am digesting your seed, you know?"

I couldn't keep myself from bursting out laughing, and we both immediately froze and looked around anxiously, but nothing happened. So I got up from the bench, pulled my trunks back up, and said, "We are never doing this again."

A few minutes later, we were clothed and walking back out of the building, when Jamie said, "Okay, I have to ask. We're never doing what again?"

"That," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"No, hold on," he said, stepping in front of me. "I'm serious, Em."

I frowned at him. "What?"

"What part of what we just did are we not doing again?"

"Oh, Jamie, perhaps I meant the part where we do it in a public fucking changing room? What else? Were you worried I wouldn't want you to touch me again?" I reached for his cheeks and cooed at him. "That's adorable."

"Are you fucking—"

He was trying to pull my hands away, but I leaned down and kissed him before he could get away. He only stopped struggling to return the kiss, pressing his lips to mine so gently it was almost like he was a completely different person than earlier. Then he tightened his hold around my arms and pulled back with a laugh. "I hate you."

I gasped. "Who would blow someone they hate?"

"Hmm, well, they do say hate is a passion, so let's just call it the throes of passion."

"Sure," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

He grinned at me and turned around to head back to campus, and we spoke no more of the changing room incident. We simply went to our rooms because we both needed to do stuff and it didn't seem necessary to talk about it until I was sat there, with my phone in my hands, thinking to myself... what the hell did this mean? Jamie didn't want this to be a one-time thing, and I didn't really want it either, so should we just like... date now or something?

That sounded so... strange.

I jumped in surprise when the door to my dorm room suddenly swung open, revealing my roommate. He dropped a pair of bags on the floor and let out a sigh.

"Uh, welcome back?"

"Hello," Felix said simply, before throwing his oversized-hoodie-clad body onto his bed.

Right at home...

"Does your family suck too?" he suddenly asked, and I almost fell off my bed. I swear, Felix had never asked me a direct, personal question like that. Not even once. I stared at him, wide-eyed, as he went on to say, "I finally got to sit behind my old setup and they wouldn't even let me play."

"You're complaining because your family won't let you play video games?"

He turned his head to look at me, as if I'd asked a stupid question. "Yeah?"

I rolled my eyes and got up to put away my towel and swimming trunks, scowling in disgust when I saw that there was a cum stain on it. I rolled them up inside the towel and put them in the laundry basket before Felix could see it as I replied, "Felix, my family would love to have you as their son."

"Why?"

"They'd let you play games all day if it means you're not out sucking dick."

"Suck... What? Are you—Wait, you're gay?"

When I turned around to face him, he was sitting upright, eyes wide and everything, and I laughed at his shocked face. "Are you seriously surprised?"

"Ah, well, I... I don't... Yeah, I guess. Are you okay being in one room with me?"

I laughed even harder this time. "Don't flatter yourself, honey. You're not my type."

He blushed and looked away, quickly grabbing his phone to hide his embarrassment while I snickered to myself, but after a few minutes, he asked, "So do you have like... a boyfriend?"

I sighed and muttered, "It's a work in progress, I suppose."

"Mood," he said.

Letting out an amused chuckle, I grabbed my phone and sat down on my bed.

I might as well ask Jamie what was going on or something. I mean, I didn't even know if he wanted an actual, proper relationship with me. The only thing I knew was that he was worried about today being a one-time thing, which implied many, many things, and at the same time, absolutely nothing. I needed to know what he wanted.

Me: Hey come to the diner tomorrow

Jamie: Is this you asking me out????? How aggressive...

Me: I wanted to talk about what we are but I guess I have my answer

Me: Yes this is me asking you out

Me: Diner, tomorrow, 1PM

Me: Wear something cute

Me: Grrrr

Jamie: Hahaha ok 🙈

Felix told me I was smiling, so I threw a pillow at his face, and I didn't do any of the coursework I meant to do that day, because I really couldn't focus. I could only think about how my best friend had given me possibly the best blowjob in the entire world and that he wanted more with me, so I gave up and binge-watched the gayest show on Netflix.

And I fell asleep wondering how this could have happened over the course of one fucking day.

I wasn't going to tell Joan and Phyllis about this just yet. I didn't want to hear it... The I-told-you-so's...

I just wanted to go out with Jamie and have fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 33.5K 32
Adam is a Neet. He never leaves his apartment unless he absolutely has to. He holes himself up, only giving attention to his comics and cartoons. How...
2.3M 78.8K 33
**THIS IS THE NEW COMPLETED VERSION OF CAMPUS CRUSH. GO TO MY PROFILE TO READ THE OLD VERSION** BOOK ONE in Campus Series Casper Niely is a shy bookw...
137K 9.8K 39
Hugo is in love with his best friend. He doesn't know how to confess to Floyd, let alone if he's into guys, so his friend comes up with a plan: make...
67.1K 2.3K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...