Damaged (A Reverse Falls & Gr...

By InkyFalls023

(Old Story) "All this pain for nothing, all this pain for him to stab me in the back and cast me aside, he's... More

Chapter 2: PTSD
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: Reminding Me To Forget
Chapter 5: Experimental
Chapter 6: Kill All My Memories
Chapter 7: Make Me Smile
Chapter 8: A Promise

Chapter 1: Runaway

1.7K 42 77
By InkyFalls023

(Songs To Play While Reading: Reminding Me To Forget - Kygo)

All this pain for nothing...

All this pain for him to stab me in the back and cast me aside... 

He's my brother, my twin, my other half, and he calls me weak. 

Having freedom at your fingertips when you've suffered in silence for so long is like pure ecstasy, a heaven of happiness and a bubble of joy. I could feel it mixed in with all that adrenaline as I ran for my life, the Gleeful's angry shouts disappearing as I got further away. But I knew they wouldn't stop till they caught me. 

My breathing came in short puffs in the cold air of winter as I stopped for a break, my starved body wasn't handling escaping as much as I thought it could, I needed a way out of this dimension quickly. 

"WILLIAM CIPHER YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!" Mistress Mabel shouted, I turned to face them as I leaned against the tree catching my breath, I took off again as they neared me, reaching out with their well-manicured fingers. 

"Portal, make a portal, you can do it Will!" I said to myself as I ran. I put my hands together, stretching my magic to create a portal, it was almost like pulling taffy. "I'm almost home Bill" I said, throwing the magic into the air. 

The portal opened with a flash blowing away the leaves on the trees that still dared cling to the branches. I smiled as the winds blew through my blue hair, cooling my sweaty forehead "I'm exhausted, but it will all be worth it" 

With a deep breath I jumped through, just as the Gleefuls appeared behind me. 

Bill paced back and forth, muttering inhuman words as he did so. Ford watched him, hidden in the bushes as he wrote things down, and surveyed the enemy. There was a flash of blue and a portal appeared, rippling and swirling against the trunk of a tree. Bill stepped back slightly as a blue-haired man that looked exactly like Bill tumbled through, getting up shakily off the ground. 

He looked starved and weak, and a cough escaped his chapped lips. Bill picked him up roughly "Will!? What are you doing here!?" he asked angrily. Will looked at his brother happily "Bill! I escaped, I'm home, I'm so sorry, I-" 

"Silence!" Bill growled. 

"Bill?" the blue-haired man looked confused as Bill rammed him up against the tree, twisting his blue suit jacket in his fingers, "You! My pathetic twin brother! Weak! Good! Kind! You were always a stain upon my shoe! How did you escape them!? HOW!?" he snarled. 

Will looked at his brother with tears spilling down his cheeks "What are y-you t-talking a-about?" 

Bill growled and threw Will behind him. He hit the ground with a thud and cried out in pain as he bruised his shoulder, "Bill, w-what's g-going on with y-you? You're my br-brother, I m-missed you!" 

"You shouldn't have come back!" Bill said, taking out a dagger from his pocket "You're weak William, you should have died with the rest of our kind when I liberated my dimension!" 

Will got up, his limbs shaking with the effort and his back to Bill. 

Ford watched horrified as Bill walked over to his brother, pinned him to the ground with one foot, and stabbed him in the back with the green blade. Will's eyes widened as he realized what his brother had just done, coughing up blood, blue and wet upon the earthy ground, "Why?" Will asked as he grew weaker.

"You don't belong in this world, William, you're better off dead, like them! Have fun dying alone, I'm sure as hell not sticking around" Bill hissed, disappearing in a puff of magic. 

Ford hurried over and picked up the dying Demon, cradling him gently in his arms as he pressed a hand to the wound on his back "Hold on, Will, I'm going to fix you up, it's going to be okay, don't be afraid." 

Will's vision blurred, a man appeared out of focus as he bled out on the ground. Muddy boots and the hem of a trench-coat is all he could make out. His brother had just stabbed him with a demon blade, his own brother. 

Why? Did he hate him? 

Did he do something wrong? 

"Hold on Will, I'm going to fix you up, it's going to be okay don't be afraid" the man said, lifting him up gently as he closed his eyes.

"Hold on." 

Ford laid him on the table in the lounge much to Stan's displeasure, while Mabel and Dipper crowded around him as he got to work fixing Will up. Trying to ignore how skinny he was, and the many scars that criss-crossed his body. 

"Who is he?" Dipper asked.

"Bill's twin brother Will, Bill just tried to murder him" Ford said, taking out the first aid kit. 

"That's horrible!" Mabel exclaimed, gasping in shock. Dipper looked confused "His brother? Is he like Bill?" 

"From the conversation I overheard, Will is the good twin as per se" he said to them, cutting the thread he used to sew up the wound and placing a bandage over it to stop the bleeding, "His blood is blue" Dipper said amazed. 

"Poor thing" Mabel said, placing a hand on Will's head, his eyes were still closed, his mouth slightly open and showing off his sharp pointy teeth.

"Is he alive?" Stan asked Ford, stepping closer to see what was going on.

"Yes, of course, I've stopped the bleeding, he should be okay, he's just going to need food and rest," Ford said, closing up the first aid kit.

"I'll go set up the spare room" Dipper said, hurrying off to go do just that.

Ford placed Will in the bed, carefully on his side, "He will probably be scared when he wakes up, you stay here please, Dipper, while I go cook something for him, by the looks of his body he will need liquid food for awhile" the man said. Dipper nodded and sat down in the chair by Will's bed. 

The first thing Will noticed when he woke was he wasn't dead, but his back hurt and he was warm and cozy for once. A boy sat asleep in the chair next to him, he looked like his Master, only difference was the clothes. 

Master would never wear those. 

He reached out and shakily poked the boy's cheek. The boy woke up and smiled at him kindly. "Oh! You're awake! My names Dipper Pines, are you hungry?" 

Will's eyes widened "F-Food?" 

"Yeah man, as much as you want, me and my uncle found you bleeding out in the woods, your brother is nasty, we hate him too" 

Will struggled into a sitting position "My b-back, h-he s-s-stabbed m-me..." Will's eyes filled with tears as he remember. Dipper placed a hand on his shoulder, making him flinch, "It's okay, Will, you're safe here, Bill can't hurt you when you're in the shack, it has a unicorn barrier around it and please be careful, we don't want you to pull your stitches." 

Will smiled "Th-Thanks" 

Dipper grinned. "I'll go get you some food. Grunkle Ford made soup." 

"Just for me?" 

Dipper nodded and Will smiled "I a-am pretty hungry, yes p-please" 

"Good, I'll go get you some,"

Will leaned back carefully as Dipper rushed off, his shoulder aching painfully as he took a deep breath. He was safe; he had food and a warm bed and people that cared for him! 

His brother tried to kill him. 

A man came in carrying a tray, he looked like Stanford Gleeful, minus the blue suit and feather trimmed cape, "William! It's nice to meet you, I'm Stanford Pines." 

"Oh, um th-thank you, for s-saving m-me" he said quietly, sitting up in the bed. 

"Now, how do you feel? Honestly?" Ford asked, placing the tray on the nightstand and leaning down to his height.

"Hungry, a l-little sore, s-sad. I s-still d-don't understand w-why he w-would s-stab m-me like th-that, I've b-been enslaved f-for forty years, I th-thought m-my b-brother would b-be h-happy th-that I e-escaped!!" 

"Bills not himself, he's on another mad dash to take over this dimension after he failed last time, me and my family are trying to stop him again, it's difficult." 

"He d-destroyed our h-home, is th-that t-true?" 

Ford nodded "Unfortunately." 

"Everyone I l-love, d-dead b-because of h-him" Will said, sobbing as quietly as he could "What h-happened to h-him? Why is h-he s-so m-mean?" 

Ford just ruffled his hair and smiled sadly "He's Bill" 

Will didn't know why, but he laughed through his tears, "Why help m-me?" 

"You're also a good person, Will, from what I've heard, anyway" 

"Weak" Will muttered.

"No, not weak, strong of heart" Ford said, pressing a finger to Will's chest, ignoring the bony feel "Stronger than anyone I know, you're a survivor, Will, you're not weak" 

Will hugged him. "Thank you." 

Ford was shocked, it took him a few seconds but he hugged him back carefully, "Your soups getting cold, how about you dry your eyes and eat something, you need to put some meat on those bones, you're skinnier than a matchstick," 

Will picked up the bowl "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 621 38
When teenage boy Bill Cipher receives word that his henchmaniacs are out to kill him, he needs all the help he can get to stop them, including his ne...
Alone By No one

Fanfiction

57.6K 1.7K 39
Weirdmegedon was stopped. We won. Dipper and I went back to California and were going to live normal, happy lives. I should be happy. That's what the...
120K 4.8K 86
After escaping their abusive household, twins Bill and Will Cipher, find refuge in a strange town of Zero Gravity. It doesn't take long, before dange...
96.9K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...