hide° NCT DREAM

By ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... More

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
30
31
32
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

8

5.9K 234 198
By ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 6: Chemist
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" chenle you really don't have to!!" renjun yelled as chenle entered the headquarters.

Chenle was confused at what renjun was doing to him as he looked at his hyung with the holographic kit in his hands.

" oh someone already gave you one, I'll not be buying you one then" chenle raised his fist leaving renjun confused.

" wait you didn't got me this?" renjun asked the boy as chenle looked at him.

" it told you I'm getting you that on your birthday hyung I'm still saving up for that" chenle said.

" then if your not the one who gave this to me then who did?" renjun was so lost.

Me and mark looked at each other as he rolled his eyes. I got help from mark for placing it in his desk because i don't know where was their room.

" hyung you really don't know who placed it there? " renjun faced mark.

" i told you i really don't know" mark said.

" i have a feeling that this is from one of you guys but y'all are denied it but i guess thank you for this gift they must be angels" renjun said as he went to back to his room.

" he really liked it" mark whispered to me.

I smiled at him as i looked at renjun he was unboxing it already. I went to his room and sat beside him.

" can you believe someone gave this to me. I'm really happy right now" he said.

" also this is complete with manuals, guides and a beginners manual. I'm going to use this starting from now on" he said.

I'm glad your happy renjun. I may not know what happened to you guys years ago i just wanted to make y'all happy.

As renjun was trying to figure out the kit i was busy searching up codes for the mysterious app. Since today nothing have happened yet.

" guys someone got hurt near the garden!" jeno shouted from the main room as we all got up and followed him.

The garden is just near the club building so it was alot faster to get there. We ran towards the garden and we saw a girl sitting on one of the benches with jisung while her leg has a two cuts in it.

" jisung take put this bandage first then we'll take her to the infirmary" mark ordered him as he gave jisung the bandage.

After he bandage it first jeno and chenle helped jisung and the girl get to the infirmary while the rest searched up for clues.

" hyung look here" jaemin called mark.

I was about to got there too but then i saw something under the bench. It was two glass shards sticked to the legs of the bench with blood dripping. I grabbed my tweezers and placed it inside my ziplock. I went to a tree near the bench andthere are more clues in there. There are glass shards there looks like its from a vase and a bottle of chemical which looked like Thioacetone the one we examined yesterday. I called mark and the others who are searching around the bench.

" guys come here!" i said to them. They all went towards me and they saw the shards and the bottled chemical.

" do you guys have gloves on?" mark said.

" hyung even with gloves you can still get infected with it. I saw an article about it yesterday." renjun stopped mark.

" grab the tongs this is dangerous" jaemin said as renjun pull it out. They took it and we quickly went back to the headquarters.

The chemical bottle has been disposed from the lab and They took the glass shards to see fingerprints to found out that this person used gloves. The shards that i found and examined it turns out that the glass shards have Thioacetone in it.

" if the shards have this chemical in it that means.." haechan said as we all looked at each other.

__ -:- __

Lee;Jeno

The girl is being treated by the nurse but it was gettibg worst her wound is spreading across her leg.

" hyung this is scary.." jisung said.

" we need to call an ambulance! " the nurse said as she called an ambulance.

" jisung did you saw something before you wrapped her leg?" i asked jisung.

" uh yeah there's a liquid form dripping from her leg and it wasn't blood it was something else" jisung said

The nurse came back with guards beside her. We decided to walked out of the room. Since they are carrying the girl out of the room we went back to the headquarters.

" that was so crazy i can't believe that she was mysteriously cut when i saw her" jisung said.

" i guess that's what you get when you looked at girls" chenle said.

As we got back from the headquarters they all looked at us and pulled us to the washroom.

" you guys clean your hands now!" mark hyung commanded.

We washed our hands and dried it then renjun flashed a black light to our hands.

" all clear!" renjun said as the sigh in relief

" thank God they didn't touch anything" Haechan said.

" wait what happened?" i asked them.

" the girl she has been infected by the chemical we are talking about yesterday" jaemin said as me, chenle and jisung widen our eyes.

" apparently there's glass shards under the bench which was dipped into the chemical and placed it in there" areum said.

" but good thing you guys did touched the girl's leg" mark said.

I was relieved by that. But wait what mark hyung said was kinda dirty.

__ -:- __

Choi;Areum

Me and renjun are now back at the garden because i think we need to find more clues and i just wanted to get out of the headquarters because it's so dusty there. I think we should clean that place up next time.

" areum looked what i have found" renjun was in the bushes and looking at the dirt.

He was holding a piece of paper which has a number on to it.

8

It has a the number eight on it.

" we should keep this renjun.." i said to him as he put it into his pockets.

We stopped searching and went back to the headquarters.

" you gave the holo kit to me didn't you?" renjun said as my eyes grew bigger.

" no I didn't" i said to him.

" yah i saw you coming with mark hyung earlier with the same bag in your hand" he said.

" alright you caught me" i said as i laughed.

" thank you i didn't kniw what i did to deserve that but I'm so greatful right now" he said.

" that's because you saved me yesterday from that chemical and also haechan brought that topic up and i have another one of those so I'll just give it to you instead" i said to him.

He smiled at me and he pinched my cheeks.

" you're very sweet you know that" compliments from renjun.

" and you're so intelligent and kind" i complimented him back as a reddish tint hit his cheeks.

" come.. Let's go back" he said as he pulled my arm.

As we got back renjun put the paper into the clear board. I didn't notice that before but there are photos and writings in there that are connected by a string to piece it all together.

" this board have all the clues since we first got here and it leads to nothing" he said as he placed the paper we got on the middle of it.

What does eight mean?

Why do i have a feeling that there's something more to that eight thing.

" hyung noona we'll order pizza do you want anything else?" jisung popped out his head from the door.

" just coke for me" renjun said.

" im fine jisung" i said.

" okay" jisung then closed the door.

" when we have nothing to do I'll do some cleaning up here this place is so dusty" i said

" yeah i really wanted to clean this place but those guys are too lazy and makes me lazy too" renjun said as i laughed at his statement.

" like I've been wanting to do that a year ago but mark is too damn lazy and when it is the summer break he'll get lazy too because it's hot then when the fuck are we going to clean this place.. I'm so done with them" renjun explained.

" don't worry I'm here and this place will be clean in no time" i said as renjun and i high five at each other.

__ -:- __

The day finally ended and we bid our goodbye and went to our houses. Doyoung picked me up again and mom didn't called me worrying about me getting late. Doyoung didn't told her.

" your mom is still at work you want to go somewhere?" doyoung asked me.

" nope I'm good" i aswered.

" I'll just go to McDonalds I'm getting hungry" doyoung said as we went to McDonalds he went to the drive through and put on his order.

" you want anything?" he asked me.

" I'll just get a sundae" i said to him.

As he got his order we went to pay for it. Doyoung was about to get his wallet but i stopped him and gave him my money

" it's fine Areum I'll just pay for it" he said.

" no it's fine I'll pay" i gave the money to the cashier in doyoung's window because i know he wont accept my money anyways.

" you really don't have to do that Areum" he said.

" it's fine you just use your money for your own needs" i said

" thank you.."

As we got our food doyoung gave me my sundae and we went home. While i was eating my sundae i saw two boys walking together. As i squint my eyes it looked like mark and haechan.

" doyoung stop the car." he looked at me as he stopped exactly infront of mark and haechan.

I pulled down my window and they saw me.

" areum?" haechan said my name while mark looked at me.

" where are you guys going.. Its getting late you know" i asked them.

" well we're going home and yes we know it's getting late" mark said.

" where are your homes then?" i asked them.

" just twenty more blocks straight" haechan said as i opened the car door.

" get in I'll drop you guys there"

" Areum it's ok me and mark do-"

" you guys are tired so just please get in you'll get there faster" i said to them. They looked at each other and they decided to take my offer.

As they got in doyoung drove off.

" oh its you again!" mark pointed at doyoung.

" yeah i probably met you three times this week" doyoung said.

" i saw him at the park every night and he just sit there for an hour then head back. I talked to him every night since he looked lonely" mark said as doyoung smiled at him.

" yah this guy i really funny and i can't belive that he is crazy intelligent" doyoung said.

" so that's why your gone at night" haechan spoke up and looked at mark.

" you guys live together?" i asked them.

" oh yeah haechan moved in two years ago" he said.

Wow alot have happened to them two years ago. I wonder what it is..

" but anyways here's our house" haechan said as doyoung stopped the car. Mark and hyuck got out of the car and i pulled down the window.

" thanks for the ride Areum" mark said as he wave goodbye to me.

" take care on the way home!" haechan said.

" you're welcome guys.." i said as i wave bye to them. Doyoung drove off and i pulled up my window. I looked back at them and they are still standing there looking at my car go away.

" wow didn't know you sneak out of the house " i said to doyoung.

" don't tell your mother.." he said.

" don't worry i won't.. You didn't told her mine" i said as he gladly smiled at me.

My mom wouldn't allowed our servants to go out of the house at night since we are all probably sleeping and they might forgot to lock the gates.

So doyoung talked to mark?

As we got home i quickly went our of the car and went to my room. I took a shower and changed my clothes.

I hopped on my bed and grabbed my laptop. As a message appeared.

. . .

Mark:
Hello its mark :>

Areum:
Oh hello mark

Mark:
I jusf want to say thank you for the ride.

Areum:
It's fine you don't have to thank me again.

Mark:
I know i just wanted to talk to you that all

Areum:
Haha very funny

Mark:
But I'm serious

Areum:
Oh i have to go now mom's calling..

Mark:
Oh ok byeee

. . .

My mom called my name as she entered my room.

" areum?" she said.

" yes?" i closed my computer and went towards her.

" I'll just remind you that tomorrow is the party so you'll remember" she said.

Holy shit i forgot about that

" oh ok mom" i said as she closed the door.

All of this school stuff and the club i totally forgot about the party tomorrow. Ugh why am i even going to this party.

__ -:- __

_popo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.6K 40
• Just quiet down, you talk too much • »Badboy au »Status: completed The quiet bad boy, who was surprisingly innocent before this apparently has bad...
29.5K 1K 19
Just a normal girl... "Hey... I'm Choi Soojin..." When she was assigned to become a member in a specific club... "Why does it have to be detective cl...
572K 36.4K 91
❝ freaky fridays and milkshake mondays. ❞ press ENTER to discover the secret that lies in hanyul academy ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics...