Frenemies | Slumptacion

By 4thaluvofc00chie

Part 2 of Enemies More

Hello- talking to the moon
Hey - a song for mama
one- bad guy
two- chasing down a dream
three- let it go
four- what the fuck
five- get you the moon
six- me too
seven- come thru
eight- sock on my cock
ten- see you again
ten- changes
eleven- flashlight
twelve- make eem run
thirteen- heart eater
fourteen- broken smile
fifteen- fuck love, love
sixteen- ocean eyes
seventeen- thotiana
eighteen- twerk
nineteen- what lovers do
twenty- no auto durk
twenty one- icebox
twenty two- save me
twenty two- heathens
twenty three- what in xxxtarnation
Twenty four- better
Twenty five- work out
Twenty six- when the party is over
Twenty Seven- unthinkable
Twenty eight- nothin on you
Twenty nine- grenade
Thirty- it takes time
Thirty one- promises
Thirty two- feelings
Thirty three- a thousand years
Thirty Four- mind of a real nigga
Thirty five- bad guy
Thirty six- documentary
Thirty seven- fucc love
Thirty Eight- faithful
thirty nine- documentary
fourty- fuck it up

nine- last time

457 39 24
By 4thaluvofc00chie

-and she told me this the last time-

Jahseh onfroy

We've been driving for a good, forty to fifty minutes already, and that van is still behind us. And I'm trying to convince myself it's because he has to go to a different neighborhood or something but deep inside of me, I know that's not the reason. Someone's following us and I know it.

"Stokeley they are still following us," I panicked.

"Yeah, I know," he mumbled as he typed something in his phone while we waited at a red light. I felt my heart rate speed up intently.

I continued to look behind me, almost every two to five seconds while Stokeley texted someone on his phone.

The light turned green so Stokeley got off of his phone and started to drive. He made U turn and started to drive the other way.

I watched in the side mirror as the van repeated our steps, following closely behind us.

Now we've gotten ourselves a dumb stalker. At least if you're going to follow someone, first, you don't leave your headlights on, and two, you don't be on the ass.

Stokeley started to drive down McLinen Street, making fast turns and I soon recognized the neighborhood. It was Tay's block.

"Why are we going to Ta-" I started and was cut off by Stokeley.

"We finna get this hoe," he mumbled and started to turn. He stopped and then typed a number into his phone, putting it his ear.

"Aye we at the spot, he behind us y'all go behind him and go from there like we planned," he said and then hung up.

He started to drive again, this time leaving Tays hood, but I noticed there was two white vans following behind the black one.

Damn this isn't going to end well for me.

About twenty minutes later, we ended up in the country. Yeah the deadass country. I didn't even know they had this in LA.

Stokeley started driving down a road that led to a few large hill. And you could smell the ocean water.

I raised an eyebrow and titled my head. "What a great place to die at."

"You're not going to die, just relax, this will be all over soon enough." Stokeley sighed. He started driving up to a hill, and then stopped.

"Why'd you stop he's behind us,"I turned around.

"Relax," he told me.

He climbed out the car, then came to my side and opened my door, helping me out the car. He grabbed his phone and sent someone a quick text. Then grabbed my hand and we began to walk up the hill.

"How'd you know about this hill?" I asked. I thought i was the only one.

"What do you mean?" Stokeley asked.

"This is where I used to come to clear my thoughts." I explained. "I still come here."

"I come here to get high and clear my head." He said.

"I go to the hill way up there," I pointed. "That's where I write my good music."

"See, I stay down here, one because people aren't allowed up here and two, it's too far and my back ain't right," he laughed.

"That's crazy this whole time we both been coming here," I smiled. "The perfect place to die to be honest." I frowned.

"Stop saying that, you aren't going to die," he told me.

"You don't know t-"

I stopped talking when I heard someone walking towards us. "Stokeley," I grabbed his hoodie.

"Come on," he told me, pulling me closer and we started walking.

I felt my face get hot as tears rolled down them. "Stokeley someone's following us." I started to cry.

"Shhh shh don't cry," he stopped walking and brought me into his arms.

"Jahseh!" I heard the calling of the too familiar voice that hurt me most.

"Stokeley please take me home," I started to cry.

He nodded his head and grabbed my hand, turning around walking back to the direction of the car.

"Don't run from me!"

The voice was getting louder, as if we were getting closer to it.

I felt my breath hitch as the sound of crunching leaves became louder.

"Aye nigga!" I heard Tay yell and then a figure appeared before us. He was wearing all black. An exact replica of the other night at my house.

"Oh my god," I put my hand above my mouth and started to back away when the figure titled his head to the side.

"You're chanting on me." He yelled.

I gripped Stokeleys hand and then started to turn around.

"Hey I'm talking to you, love." The figure voiced once again, sending chills down my spine. Giving me goosebumps and a bad vibe all over.

Tay came up behind him and put his finger up to his mouth. Signaling for me to be quiet. I looked down at the floor, still keeping my grip on Stokeleys hoodie. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.

"So you just finna cheat right in my face?"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your boyfriend. We used to be in love." The voiced whimpered. "But you moved on so now I have to kill you. You're not pure anymore." It reached into its pocket and pulled out a shape knife. I swear to god I saw a twinkle on its blade.

"You don't have to do that," I frowned.

Tay made a face as of telling me to keep it up. To keep him distracted. I saw some of his guys start to come from behind him and out of the bushes and shit. I turned around and there was some behind me too.

"You don't have to hurt me. If you really loved me, you wouldn't hurt me." I explained.

"You don't understand! I have to! It's killing me!" He yelled.

"Aye calm down," Stokeley told him.

"You shut up you bastard child of a home wrecker!" He yelled at Stokeley and stepped closer to us. I felt my chest her as we backed away slowly.

"Why are you backing away? Are you scared, my love?"

"N-no it's just.." I trailed off and looked over to Tay who already had his gun out, aiming it. "It's just overwhelming." I lied.

"Seeing your true love again can do that to you." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck through the black hoodie covering his upper body.

"Y-Yeah, I-it can."

"You don't have to be nervous, just let go of him and come with me. I'll only punish you for a little bit," he stated.

Bitch what?

Tay squinted his eyes and then tilted his head. He nodded his head as a signal to his guys and three of them ran forward and grabbed the figure. The pinned him to the tree and held him in place.

"Take the mask off," Tay ordered them.

They reached over his hoodie and pulled his mask off.

"Oh my god. Johnathan?" I let go of Stokeley and my jaw dropped.

"Hey love."

A/n: Im sorry I cant do it anymore, Im alone and sad and no one is here for me like they said they would be. Im holding on and Im really trying to be strong but it hurts. It really hurts. And I'm sad. Im really sad. I get called things all day long. I go to school and people say things, I come home and my brother calls me ugly and things. My mom just sits back and lets my stepdad yell at me.

I had a panic attack at school yesterday and that made me really wanna die cause thats when I realized somethings really wrong. Its really getting harder and harder to hide my pain.

i wish someone would save me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.6K 91
!!! UNDER EDITS !!! Mainly XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask The Slump God and Juice Wrld <3 for my melanined girlies
26.2K 1K 39
๐’๐“๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐”๐‹๐๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’
91.3K 5K 48
The last book โœจ๐Ÿ’–
45.2K 3.3K 29
Fast Updates. Just read it bruh.