Twenty six- when the party is over

Nothing ever stops you leaving

Jahseh Onfroy

I walked into Stokeleys studio room and watched as he eyed me while he was rapping his verse, he does too much I swear. And for no reason.

In the past week, since we've talked, he has done nothing but shoot shots that I'm dodging like a mother fucker.

Some people might say I'm dumb ass shit for rejecting ski mask the slump got, but after everything we've been through, rejection is all I can afford, at least mentally as of right now.

Today Ivy went with Gazzy to go get her hair done at his moms house. She braids hair and things and I agreed to let her do my daughters hair as long as no weave was involved. She doesn't even need weave her hair already goes past her ass. And she's only one.

She had that good mix in her you know what I'm saying.

"So What did you think?" Ski asked me as he stepped out of the booth and walked over to me .

"Of what?" I asked as I sat Down on the couch.

"The song," he pointed out. 

"Oh it's fye," I said, "the best could use some work though," I added. "More bass. Other than that, yeah you good. Make that money ya dig."

"Alright I'll tell that guy," he said as he sat across from me. "Aye can you give us a minute?" He asked the DJ.

How would y'all feel abt a book abt Jah and Jen?

He nodded his head and left the room, leaving us alone.

Something inside of me knew something was up. Something is finna happen and I can't tell if it's good of bad.

"Are you trying to set me up?" I asked.

He gave me a weird look, "what the hell jah, no." He shook his head and sighed. "There's just something I got to do and I wanna do it before I change my mind cause sometimes I can be a pwussy and right now Isn't the time for th-" he started to ramble.

And I don't know if it was adrenaline or me just being annoyed with how fast he was talking, but I leaned forward and kissed his lips.

Which really made him shut the hell up. He froze and then started to kiss me back; sliding his hands down my back and then pushing me back against the couch as our tongues searched each other's mouths desperately.

"Wait no no-" I started to push him away.

"Damn it Jah stop playing you can't just kiss me like that and the-"

"I was gonna say not here, come to my house no one will be home until tonight," I looked up at him.

He smiled and then grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder and rushing out of the room, after smacking the shit out of my ass.

"Wait slow down," I laughed from in top of his shoulder.

Sorry for slow updates. I promise I'm back