Glorybringer

By CrazyGiraffeLady1130

Glory is the queen of the rainforest so she is always working. She has a faithful bodyguard named Deathbringe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 36

590 4 11
By CrazyGiraffeLady1130

Glory awoke with throbbing pain from the tips of her ears to the tips of her talons but, it wasn't as bad as she had expected it to be the day after. She couldn't see anything but, that didn't matter to her the only thing that mattered was that she was alive and instead of having no possibility of ever seeing her family again she than had a 50% chance.

All of a sudden Glory was blinded by a stream of sunlight. She laid there till her eyes adjusted to the un-expected light.

"Your awake" Said the same voice as Glory had heard when she was back in the rainforest. The voice was reassuring like a mother to a little dragonet scraping their knee but, at the same time they had a undertone of demanding voice that Kestrel would use on the dragonets when they would mess up in battle training.

Glory sat up from her laying down position. She could see their face clearly now and that reassured her that her initial guess of her being female was correct. She didn't know what type of dragon she was but, she knew she wasn't one of the tribes on Pyrrhia and definitely no hybrid either. 

"Um....who are you?" Asked Glory having trouble getting on her talons.

"I'm um....I don't actually know uh.. my name, my uh... parents died before I was born and uh.. well I guess no one has ever asked for my name before."

That surprised Glory even when a dragon had absolutely nothing they always had their name.

Glory stood up so that she was face to face with her before she carried on speaking. Her wings dropped on her back like dead weights on her back and that's when she noticed the nameless dragon was also wingless. Besides her winglessness the unidentified dragon had some pretty unique qualities such as four horns and her scales were a mix of green blue and purple Glory thought that her scales were even more stunning than Rainwings.     

"Well will have to change that" Said Glory daringly "Oh, and thanks for saving me and all but.....I totally had it covered" Remarked Glory sarcastically

"Sure you did" She stated

Glory peaked her head out of the door the peculiar dragon had entered through only to be greeted by a dragonet that looked oddly similar to Piaya but, at the same time she looked totally different. Once the dragonet caught sight of Glory she bulted the other direction of the little silk hut she had been huddled in for who knows how long.   

"Um... how long have I been out" Asked Glory stepping gently back into the silk hut.

"Well about per say um....... a week"

"EVERYTIME!!" Screamed Glory " I CAN'T JUST SLEEP FOR ONE NIGHT LIKE A NORMAL DRAGON"!

Sorry it's a little short but, i've been pretty between my baseball and just procrastination.

I hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 225 12
Everything was fine, normal even. Glory didn't have to worry about the constant fear that Deathbringer was going to fall in love with someone else. D...
13.2K 85 21
Dear Readers, if you had checked my profile and conversations you would have saw that I was going to make another Life Of Cleril. So I am. But I have...
587K 10.9K 167
{Sequel to Just A Little Glorybringer For Ya} After graduating from JMA, Rainkeeper, Joy, and all the others, have grown up and have started famili...
595K 8.8K 200
Exactly what the title says. Truths or Dares chosen by YOU! the reader. Got a Dare idea for Clay, Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, Sunny, Peril, Riptide...