Your Killer Classroom [DISCON...

By ChemistryNoodle

[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High Scho... More

Chapter 1: Koro-sensei
Chapter 2: Weakness
Chapter 3: Akabane Karma
Chapter 4: Irina Jela-"Bitch"
Chapter 5: Poisonous Assemblies
Chapter 6: Exams
Chapter 7: Train Ride
Chapter 8: Kyoto
Chapter 9: "Inn"-side Look
Chapter 10: The Machine
Chapter 11: Ritsu
Chapter 12: Humid
Chapter 13: Eye for an Eye
Chapter 14: Film
Chapter 15: Horibe Itona
Chapter 16: The Father
Chapter 17: Monster Makeup
Chapter 18: Poolside Fun
Chapter 19: Swim Lessons
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Preparation
Dropping the Story

Chapter 22: Finals

840 27 6
By ChemistryNoodle

Current Author Status: Exhausted

---

All these questions were easy for you, but you were still rough around the edges. There were many questions that your classmates can answer as well, some you believe that can top the Virtuosos.

Some stories which you recognized were in the text, "The Catcher in the Rye" by Salinger or "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The school came up with extremely fine questions, since they cite famous literature, and they'll want the scoring standard to include how much a student read and see how adaptable they can be. If they didn't answer in the same rough-hand concise style as the source text, they'd probably lose points for it.

The monsters were defeated by your classmates, one by one, and you would often help out with some of the bigger ones to aid them. You had all the weapons for the test that you needed, however, you would let yourself go by a few, tiny points to give credit to your class. You wanted them to feel great during the tests, and you believed in them.

"Nagisa, Nakamura-san, good job!" you said, as the both of them finished off a monster. You saw Seo with his golden hammer, like yours, glaring at you three. You grinned. "I guess you didn't have a lot of friends overseas, huh, Seo?"

Nakamura joined in, "Like an octopus who practically pushed books onto you?"

You snickered, then went on to the science section. A bunch of students was having their asses handed to them, and you saw Koyama with a staff in his hand.

"Hahaha! Science is all about memorization!" he boasted, firing at a large knight of a question. The armor couldn't come off and it came for the boy. He was surprised. "I know I memorized this!"

You then saw Okuda riding on the shoulder of a knight without its helmet. "Well, real science isn't any fun if it's just memorization. Science loves when you tell it--in words--that you know what it is."

The soldier she was riding on stripped off its armor and rode off into the distance.

"Koyama, why don't you try what she did?" you called out to him, and you saw sweat beads dancing around his head.

You had grabbed your wand, and you answered the question that showed up before you, causing the soldier to strip as well. You then did that with many of the other soldiers that were ahead of you and created an army of them.

Next, you went on to the next subject, social studies. You switched your weapon to a long sword, and you spotted Araki in a ditch fighting off a tank monster.

"'How many times did the Tokyo International Conference on African Development meet?'" you said, seeing the question before you. You smiled. "Six times, of course. 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, 2013, and 2016."

You defeated many more of them and saw Isogai and some others defeat the tank monsters of their own as well.

Soon, you saw many shoguns fighting off some more students, whose weapons had been a naginata: a staff with a curved blade at the end of it. Your next subject was Japanese class, and you saw some poems that you recognized in the text. You saw Kanzaki handle it with grace, and defeat it with cherry blossom petals floating around her. Sakakibara seemed to have no trouble with it, however.

As you passed the poetry and Japanese section, you finally made it to the math portion of the final exam. There, you saw Akabane Karma and Asano Gakushuu facing each other. During the math section on the midterms, Karma came in second while you were third but close to him. As you were taking the test, you noticed that everyone except you and Karma was struggling in math. Your weapons had turned into assault rifles.

Two days of exams, and the assassination wager, depended on how many circles for correct answers you got on the test.

-2 Days Later-

Koro-sensei was standing at his podium with stacks of papers in an envelope. "Well, class, your scores in all subjects have arrived."

Everybody in the classroom was silent and tense as your teacher unwrapped the string around the stub of the envelope.

"In English, first in the E-Class and first in the whole year level: Nakamura Rio!"

Everyone cheered for the girl. The blonde had a smug grin on her face as she walked up to the classroom to obtain her papers from your teacher. He spoke, "Though your motivation did have a touch of whimsy that worried me."

"Well, there is ten billion yen on the line, so don't forget about that tentacle, Koro-sensei!" she said.

Koro-sensei then gave all the papers to the students. You came in third place, so you guessed Gakushu was ahead of you, and Seo was around fourth place in the ranks.

"Next up in Japanese, first in the E-Class, Kanzaki Yukiko! However, first in the year level goes to Asano Gakushuu of the A-Class!"

"Of course," you sighed. But you gave her a proud smile, "You did well in coming close to that bastard!"

"Man, he took those points," said Maehara.

"He's really tough. Nakamura can only beat him by one point, and to think (Y/N) had to compete against him multiple times," Mimura told him.

Isogai joined in, "He isn't top of the nation for nothing. No weaknesses--not in any subject."

"Well, they are known as the Five Virtuosos," you explained to them. "You have to take them down or else we will never get the top place."

Koro-sensei continued when announcing the placements. "In social studies, first in the E-Class goes to Isogai Yuuma-kun! Congratulations! You kicked Asano-kun off the top spot! However, (Y/N), you are tied with Asano-kun!"

Isogai stood up and cheered. You were happy for him, but let out a "tsk" knowing you'd be tied with Asano.

"First in the E-Class for Science is Okuda Manami! And you're first in the year level too!"

Everybody in the E-Class was cheering for everyone who got first place. They couldn't wait and didn't have to hear about math because they had already won.

"(Y/N) got top in the class and is second in the school, a few points behind Asano-Kun in the math section," said Koro-sensei, "as for Karma-kun, I'm guessing he wouldn't want me to tell the class. But don't worry, everyone! We still won the contest against the A-Class!"

He sped around the classroom, handing papers to everybody. You saw your paper. You were in second place behind Asano, just like before. Karma abruptly stood up and walked out of the classroom, as nobody noticed. You trailed behind him, following him out of class soon after.

He had his back against the tree he was leaning on, and you saw him crumpling up his papers. You saw that he was growing angry, and so you began to talk to him to try and boost his ego by bringing it down low and teaching him a lesson.

"Karma-kun, the A-Class may be strong and place top ranks over five subjects. Kataoka and Takebayashi were tied in seventh place as the overall top scores. Everyone in the A-Class studied like crazy, and nobody lazy would keep up," you spoke to him softly.

Karma muttered, "What are you trying to say, (Y/N)-chan?"

You had a mischievous grin on your face that grew wide. "You probably thought, 'I'm so cool and amazing that I'll ace these exams with (Y/N)-chan, no sweat,' right? That is so like you!"

You saw him deeply blush, and his face turned as red as his hair color. He faced you and looked you in the eye, trying to keep a straight face, but it was still filled with embarrassment as he clenched his fist, crumpling the paper up more. "So now you're pulling my leg again, huh, (Y/N)-chan?"

"Revenge from all those pranks, Karma-kun~" you stuck your tongue out to him. But you continued, "Four of us can destroy one of Koro-sensei's tentacles, which is Nakamura, Isogai, and Okuda. You put nothing into the assassination or the wager."

You reached up and put your hands on his head, rubbing it into his hair and squishing his cheeks with your other hand as his face stayed pink. "If you can't do what you have to do when the time comes, then you will drop farther than you know it. As our teacher would say: If you don't sharpen your blade, you are not an assassin. You are just a kid who would swing a dull knife, Akabane Karma-kun."

He grabbed your wrists and pushed you up against the tree, basically pinning you, then he turned around to walk away from you with his head down low.

"Isn't that too much, even if he is your friend?" you heard Karasuma speak to you.

You replied, "Don't worry, Karasuma-sensei. I only brought him down so he can come back up. You know what he can do. I'm sure both Asano-kun and Karma-kun are frustrated about what happened."

"She is right and she did a wonderful job of putting Karma in his place."

You both saw Koro-sensei come up to the both of you.

"Exams are an opportunity to correctly teach the meaning of winning and losing, and of strength and weakness. Soak up stacked servings of successes and setbacks, my students! Take in now what it means to win and lose!"

-Home Room-

"Right now, everyone! You had a fine showing in the finals, taking the top spot in four out of five subjects," said Koro-sensei. "Shall we get started with the assassination? Top four can choose any tentacle they like."

"Oi, Tako!" Terasaka, Yoshida, Hazama, and Muramatsu walked up to the front of the class. Terasaka shouted out, "We got more than four in the top spot!"

Koro-sensei was confused. "No, there are four, Terasaka-kun. Out of Japanese, English, social studies, science, and math--"

Terasaka swiped his tentacle out of the way. "Quit playing dumb! Five subjects: that's Japanese, English, social studies, science, and home economics!"

"H-HOME EC?!" your teacher cried out loud as the boy placed his test papers on the podium. Guessing by Koro-sensei's expression, he was completely stunned.

"Nobody said what subjects we had to ace!" Terasaka said smugly.

Hazama smirked, along with Yoshida and Muramatsu. "Good thing we all had a hand in this scheme."

By you, Chiba and Karma began to smile and laugh. Koro-sensei began to fumble his words as everyone in the class was stunned, "W-Wait a minute! Home ec is just--"

"Just what?" Karma interrupted him. "Isn't that a little rude, Koro-sensei?"

"Well, home ec is the toughest subject of all..." you spoke up, smiling with him. The class began to cheer and yell out.

"Yeah! Don't break your promise!"

"Four of us scored highest in the most important subject!"

"That's eight tentacles in all!"

"Eight! Eight! Eight!"

Koro-sensei shivered. "Eight?!"

Isogai then raised his hand, which caused everyone to stop cheering. "Koro-sensei, we've been talking, and we've decided to use our prize from the A-Class wager to help us with this assassination."

"What?" Koro-sensei was so confused that he said it in English. You guessed it was because he had a hard time taking all of the information in.

-End of Term Ceremony-

Terasaka, Hazama, Yoshida, and Muramatsu were waiting by the gymnasium doors just to greet the Five Virtuosos.

"Oh, it's our oh-so-great student council and their president!" mocked Terasaka.

"What do you want? I'm too busy with the ceremony to deal with the likes of the E-Class," said Asano, as the student council walked past the group.

As they did so, Terasaka took his hand and placed it on his shoulder to stop him. "Hold on. Aren't you forgetting somethin'?"

The whole E-Class was in the gym, staring at the group. Other classes were there, staring in pity. The five members of the student council had looks of embarrassment, disappointment, and irritation on their faces. Asano saw that you had stood in the middle, and he glared at you with those lavender-colored eyes. You steadied your ground and gave them the look of confidence and seriousness.

"Asano-kun, we had a bet where the winner could make anyone demand. We sent our demand via email," you informed him. "There is no backing out on this deal, and you know that."

"Don't even try pretending it was all just a joke!" cried Terasaka. "We could always throw home ec into those five subjects. 'Course, we'd still win!"

You had a small smile on your face when he said that. You turned towards the class and rounded them up to line up for the assembly. As you did so, you turned again to see Asano with a very dead-serious expression on his face, staring at you. You sighed, knowing he was going to do whatever it takes to beat your class again for the next year. Lining up with everyone, you noticed that Karma came to the assembly and was standing in front of the line of boys.

"Karma-kun, since when did you attend these boring assemblies?" you questioned him.

He replied, rolling his eyes as he averted his gaze from you, "If I skip now, it'll look like I'm running away since you know exactly what I got on the finals. No thanks."

As you were waiting you saw the Ritsu proxy enter the line with the girls. Sugaya went over to complain to Karasuma, but he was told to suck it up because it was to keep Ritsu from being exposed as a machine. She was his immediate supervisor's daughter--tight-lipped and knows better than to pry. His supervisor was also glad that Ritsu's tutoring got her grades up as well.

Soon, the assembly began.

The vice principal was to talk in front of the students, but he was struggling with his speech. Especially since now that the E-Class had top scores during the finals. "Now, it may be summer vacation, but don't slack off. Uh, er...you don't wanna end up like the E-Class, you know..."

Even his usual insults are bombing... you thought. All because the E-Class took over the top spot.

Everybody in the class was standing tall with their heads held high, smiles on their faces as the assembly went on. All the students around you had dissatisfied and embarrassed expressions on their faces, knowing they did worse than the E-Class. Even the Five Virtuosos had struggled to keep it in.

When the assembly was over, you returned to class, and Koro-sensei was ready with guide books.

"Again with the guide books?" Maehara struggled to let out as he carried one to his desk. It was nearly half as tall as he was.

"It's like an accordion!" replied Okajima, flipping through all of the pages.

Koro-sensei spoke up, "This isn't even enough! The temptations of summer are simply too much to mention. Now then, we are about to head into summer vacation, but you have a certain main event coming up."

Nakamura held up a pamphlet. "The hard-won fruits of our wager!"

Your teacher explained that it was normally reserved for the class with the best grades, which was the A-Class. This time, both A and E classes had dominated the top fifty students, making your class qualify for it. Koro-sensei had called it "The Kunugigaoka Junior High Special Summer Course: three days and two nights at an Okinawa resort.

The entire class had cheered, for they were excited to go on a trip they had never expected to go on.

"Now, is that what you'd like to do?" He asked the class.

You stood up, holding the pamphlet. "Of course. We'll cash in our tentacle-destroying rights during summer camp."

"Eight tentacles is a big handicap, but don't stop there! Come at me with raw ginger on this island, surrounded by water--my weakness!" Koro-sensei began to scratch his head with his smile. "Let me be honest: all of you have become formidable students indeed. I've already given you report cards to show your parents. These are my report cards to you."

He began speed writing on papers, and threw it up in the air, letting it free fall. All of the papers had his face on it in red ink with double circles, the highest mark you've ever gotten in the class from the past three months. All of you collect one paper for each person. Packing up your stuff to leave the classroom, all of you laughed and smiled, proud of your hard work. Koro-sensei followed you out of the classroom.

"As you make full use of the basics you learned in your first term. This summer vacation will be used for plenty of fun, studying, and of course, killing! Class-E, the assassination classroom! Our first term, the fundamentals, is finally over!"

-To be Continued-

A/N: I updated a year and almost a half later! Super sorry about that for those who waited for so long.

College is killing me. Make sure y'all take classes with GOOD professors IF you plan to go to college.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
7.8K 282 22
Yui, a newly transferred student had just arrived to Class E. She isn't too happy for having such a low IQ, but she did enjoy any sort of sports. She...
911K 17.6K 59
Welcome to my assassination classroom one shots~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the...