Blast From The Inky Past

By bigbrojoseph

(I DO NOT OWN THY ART) More

Waking Up
Hm. Well
The Hooded Figure On The Train
Woah... Nostalgic!
ROLLOUT!
Octo Warrior
Walking Through The Dark
The Small Strange
Special Stage 2: Khan Of War
THE THANG 1
Skydiving A Thousand Miles 'n' Fallin'
Smashing Through My Barriers
The Egg Hunt
My Unlucky Day
THANG 2
StarWars X Splatoon Crossover
WOOOOOOOOO
Surviving a day in High School
Splatoon X Metroid Crossover
THANG 3
mEnTaL
The Great Happening
Not A Chapter
THANG 4
Wow..... CRAP!
Ok...
IS THAT A HUMAN?!

After going through the Inner Levels of Kamabo Inc.

35 2 3
By bigbrojoseph

I would ride an eelavator, and it seemed peaceful for just a few seconds until, all hell broke out, Commander Tor-Tiss was tied up, and hanging off of a platform, and I looked at thy one who was standing on said platform and she apparently had primordial gunk on her face.
I would question: "Hey isn't that 3?" And I would yell to her "Why Are You Wearing A Black Cape?"
And she would respond rudely, "BECAUSE CAPES ARE FRESH! AND OCTOLING SCUM LIKE YOU AREN'T", at this point, I just had to flip her off, just for her to respond the same way.
She would jump of the platform, Heroshot blazing, I would do a decent job at dodging, and I managed to get her, and I knew when she had gone to the absolute extreme when I heard she broke her Special Limiter, she immediately came after me with a Booyah Bomb, which I did a crappy job dodging. Then she would come after me with a Baller, which needless to say, it nearly splatted me, and I managed to break the Baller, and I unloaded like hell, splatting 3 again, she would come after me one last time, And I just mainly dodged her waiting for the perfect moment, and then when she left an opening, I splatted 3 for the time third and the last time. I would cut down Tor-Tiss, and then I would fireman carry 3 the rest of the way, even though 3 was a lot taller than me, and I was pretty short in general. We would eventually reach the surface, which I had to shield my eyes a bit due to the fact I didn't have sunglasses, and also, I had seen a fleet of helicopters with DJ Hyperfresh and Mc.Princess on it. Needless to say I was happy. We had got one the helicopter and we were headed to Inkopolis....

(A/N)
IK, I left you on a cliffhanger and I don't really give a damn. XD
Expect another chapter by tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
23.8K 901 31
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...
46.6K 1.4K 18
A Ben 10 Fanfic of what would happen to the tale of Ben Tennyson if he were to have a best friend who also acquires a watch similar to the Omnitrix...
25.5K 583 9
Naruto is a boy that lives in the leaf village he has a nine tailed fox in him and the nine tail fox killed his parents and he grew up with ever one...