Scandal in the Spotlight

Von iluvsexyvoltageguys

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365) Warnings: 18+ Smut Summary: Join me in romancing these hot sexy... Mehr

His Little Thief
Riding Thighs
All Yours Somehow
Merry Smutmas ~ Nagito
Merry Smutmas ~ Kyohei
Merry Smutmas ~ Iori
Look at Me
Pleasure Control
Owned
Rainstorm
Don't Disappoint Me
Think Again
Nothing Serious
The Games We Play
Panties to Please
Popsicle Promises
Size Kink
Heaven Wrapped in a Towel
A Taste of Iori
Gym Session
Gamer Boyfriend
Are You Naked or Something?
Moment of Truth
Good Morning Lovers
Fantasy to Reality
Pictures of You - Part 1
Pictures of You - Part 2
Pictures of You - Part 3
Voices Carry
Merry Smutmas ~ Iori

"I love coming home to this"

3.4K 39 5
Von iluvsexyvoltageguys

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Kyohei x Reader

Summary: Kyohei returns home after a trip and is jealous??

Your book is so interesting that you don't even hear the front door opening or your boyfriend walking in.

You don't even realize that he is standing at your bedroom door until he clears his throat a little too not subtly.

You roll over, sitting down on the bed to look at Kyohei. Normally he always comes home with a big smile on his face, but today his eyes are dark and his jaw is clenched.

"Hey babe, how was the trip?" You ask, moving up until you are on your knees on the edge of the bed. He has been gone for ten long days and you've missed him so much.

"Oh, the trip was fine." You can catch the slight sarcasm in his voice as he walks from the door to the bed, standing right in front of you. "It was fine until you decided to go out on Saturday."

Yes, you went out on Saturday with some of your girlfriends. You were feeling a little lonely after spending a whole week alone and decided that you could use some girl time, so you dressed up and went to a bar to have a few drinks.

"Why?" You ask.

Kyohei has never been a controlling boyfriend; he never asks you where you are going or with who, he doesn't care that you have male friends and never asks to see your phone, so you don't understand why he is behaving like that.

"Oh, you don't know?" He answers you with another question. "You thought that I wouldn't see pictures of you in that tiny black dress?"

The dress you wore isn't new but, as Kyohei has pointed out, you don't wear it too much because it is very revealing, with a deep v on the front and so short that it hardly covers your ass.

"Are you mad that I went out?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"No. I'm not mad. I'm extremely jealous because all the guys at the bar got to see you looking like a sin anyone would love to commit." He says, his hands going down your sides and gripping your hips tightly.

"And what are you going to do about it?" You tease him, letting your body lean on his knowing that he will hold you.

"I'm gonna fuck you until everyone in town knows that you are taken." He whispers, his lips only an inch away from yours. "It's been a long ten days, baby. I need you."

You chuckle, crashing your lips against his. The kiss is more like a fight than an actual kiss, both of you trying to get dominance over the other. Kyohei bites your lower lip hard, making you yelp, which he uses to slip his tongue in your mouth, teasing your own. The kiss looks sloppy from the outside, but your lips and tongues move like it is choreographed, knowing how to press each other's buttons.

You tangle your hands in his hair, tugging his roots hard enough to detach his lips from yours and attacking his neck before he can react. You lick a line from where his shoulder and neck meet to the spot right under his ear, taking his earlobe between your teeth and nibbling on it.

"Fuck, _____" He sighs, melting under your lips. You can feel his bulge growing against your leg, his pants tightening against his cock.

You know exactly what to do to make him go absolutely mad, sucking and nibbling on the tender skin of his neck, leaving purple and red marks behind. You know that the guys are going to give him so much shit because of it, but right now you are almost animalistic, marking your boyfriend like he is your territory.

You press a kiss on his Adam's apple and he growls, pushing you back until you are lying on your back.

"It's my turn now, Princess." He says, his eyes dark with hunger.

Kyohei is always careful, but today his mind is clouded by lust, so he pretty much rips off your shorts and tears apart your lace panties. You probably will be mad about it later, but right now your brain cannot think about anything else than the way Kyohei is looking at you.

He pushes your knees apart, spreading you open for him. Your cunt is glistening with your juices and he cannot take his eyes off of it as he crawls onto the bed and lies in between your legs, peppering kisses all over your thighs and stomach, but never getting close to where you need him the most.

"Kyohei," You whine, rolling your hips seeking his touch.

"What do you need?" He chuckles, biting your hipbone. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"Eat me out." You whisper, feeling how your cheeks heat up.

"I can't hear you." His face is so close to your heat that you can feel his breath over your sensitive skin.

"EAT MY PUSSY"  You pretty much scream, making him chuckle in delight. Kyohei loves it when you let go of your shyness.

"It will be my pleasure." He says, diving in.His tongue lays flat on your pussy, licking a stripe from your entrance to your sensitive bundle of nerves, tasting you.  Your first reaction is to close up your legs, but he holds you open, his attention focusing on your clit. He knows how you like it, flicking his tongue against your clit to quickly cover it with his lips and sucking on it. Soft moans come out your mouth as his mouth pleasures you like it is its only purpose.

"You are better than any dessert, my love." He hums against your sensitive bud, the vibrations making you squeak.

Kyohei knows that you are close to your peak when you bury your fingers in his hair and he takes it as his cue to slip two fingers inside your wet core, curling them up against your sweet spot.

"Kyo... I'm going to..." You warn him, your back arching as the orgasm builds in your stomach.

"Make a mess, baby." He instructs you, his fingers pumping in and out of you roughly as his tongue flicks against your clit.

You cannot hold it any longer, so you just let go, the orgasm washing over your whole body. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you can't stop shaking, your toes curling and your fingers tugging Kyohei's hair. Your boyfriend watches you as you slowly come down from your high, smiling lazily as his hands run up and down your thighs.

"Are you okay?" He asks, crawling in between your legs and hovering over your body, kissing you softly.

You nod, tasting yourself on his mouth. "It was an intense one."

You are in full control of your body again, so you roll over Kyohei, lying on top of him while he is on his back. You get on your knees, quickly undoing his belt and pants, tugging them down to his knees and letting him kick them off. You play with the elastic of his boxers for a second before pulling them down, his hard cock in front of you.

"Let me return the favor." You wink at him, licking the vein that goes from his base to the tip, capturing his head between your lips.

You focus your attention on his head first, sucking it hard as your hand moves up and down his length. You can taste him in your mouth as you work your way down his cock, bobbing your head up and down, taking him deeper and deeper until his tip hits the back of your throat, making you gag.

Kyohei holds you down like this for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of your warm mouth around him, when he lets you go your eyes are filled with tears. You take his length in your hand, jerking him off as your lips move to his balls.

"Fuck yes, baby. Suck my balls." He says, his eyes shutting in bliss as you take one of them in your mouth, sucking on it. He knows that he is not going to last long if he lets you keep going, but he allows himself a few more seconds before pushing you away softly, undoing the buttons of his shirt and taking it off his body. Your own t-shirt follows his shirt and soon you are both completely naked for each other.

You take a second to admire Kyohei's body, his hard muscles against his perfect skin, his hair is messy and his eyes are shining with desire. You feel so lucky to say that he is

"Come here baby." He says, taking your hand and guiding you down until you are on your back again and he is lined up with your entrance.

He grabs your right ankle softly, maneuvering your leg until it is resting on his shoulder so he can thrust deeper into you. He knows that he has to give you some time to get used to his thickness, but he can't hold himself long before starting to pound into you.

"You are so tight, so wet for me." The words fall off his lips as his thrusts become slower yet deeper.

"Fuck, Kyohei." You moan and he smirks, setting a faster pace but hitting just as deep inside of you.

You can feel your second orgasm building in your lower stomach as you claw Kyohei's back, leaving red marks all over it. He can feel your walls clenching around him more and more, letting him know that you are close to your release.

"Cum for me, ______." He says, and you get thrown over the edge while looking into his beautiful eyes.

Your body is still sensitive from your first orgasm as the second makes every cell of your body shiver in pleasure. Kyohei thrusts into you a couple more times before spilling himself inside your core. You chuckle as he goes limp in your arms, resting his head on the valley of your breasts.

"I've missed you." You whisper, playing with his sweat damp hair.

"I love coming home to this." He says and you laugh.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
159K 5K 46
New Substitute professor arrives and you being the biggest playgirl, most popular, beautiful and hot senior of the university decided to make him you...
6.3K 120 14
Touya Kinomoto has been friends with Yukito Tsukishiro for years, but new feelings have started to arise. Will Touya be able to address that bubbly s...
254K 3.3K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...