Breaking For You *|A Niam Fan...

By Belle33_NIAMshipper

He watches him. And every time he does, his heart does a little leap. He looks away, hoping he didn't notice... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Strange Feelings
Chapter 2: What Are You Talking About?!
Chapter 3: My Little Snowflake
Chapter 4: Silence Is Sometimes A Good Thing
Chapter 5: Worst Day Ever
Chapter 6: It's A Start, At Least
Chapter 7: Some Saving Needed While Complications Arise
Chapter 8: I Guess I'm Happy For You (Some Larry)
Chapter 9: At Least I Got It
Chapter 10: A Mistake?
Chapter 11: All Touchy-Feely (Larry)
Chapter 12: Tear-Stained Lips
Chapter 13: So Sick Of It
Chapter 14: I'd Never Let You Go
Chapter 15: You what?
Chapter 16: I Love You, Too
Chapter 17: You're Beautiful
Chapter 18: Carnival Fun (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Carnival Fun (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Carnival Fun (Part 3)
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Cupcakes With Icing On Top...This Should Be Fun
Chapter 23: All Tingly Inside
Chapter 24: You Just Don't Understand
Chapter 25: F**k You, Louis
Chapter 27: What The Bloody Hell?! (Some Larry)
Chapter 28: I'm Yours
Chapter 29: This Aching Feeling
Chapter 30: Same Mistakes
Chapter 31: So. Much. Confusion.
Chapter 32: I'll Always Love You
Chapter 33: He's Torn
Chapter 34: Far from alright
Chapter 35: Delusional
Chapter 36: The Ice-Breaker
Chapter 37: Simply Niam
Chapter 38: Unexpected
Chapter 39: Anything But Normal
Chapter 40: We Have Each Other
Chapter 41: I See Life In You
Chapter 42: Something Good
Chapter 43: Home Is With You
Chapter 44: Pancakes, Oatmeal, And a Muzzle
Chapter 45: I'll Give You All My Love (Some Larry)
Chapter 46: Nice? More Like Amazing
Chapter 47: Three Little Words
Epilogue

Chapter 26: I'm. Not. Jealous.

15.4K 285 74
By Belle33_NIAMshipper

Okay, I literally cannot express how much I love you all and how much it means to me that you're all being so supportive. *sobs in happiness* haha I may be seeming a little dramatic but I don't give a damn! You all rock and every comment and vote you guys give means the world!! :)

Please enjoy this chapter for I made it especially for you guys. Oh heck, I dedicate this entire story to you all!!! *wraps you guys in big hug and lots of love*

Enjoy you guys!! :))

___________________________________________________________________________

Recap

“Alright. Just hurry up, would ye? Harry wants some food!” And with that, Louis left us to face our silence.

Liam hesitated and brought his eyes to mine. “I’ll let you finish.”

With that, he grabbed the knob and left the change room, left me to ponder my thoughts angrily. I threw the jeans I was holding to the ground and scowled at the wall in front of me.

Fuck you, Louis.

End of Recap

** ** **

I munched happily.

Munch, munch, munch.

The sandwich I had in between my hands, the delicious turkey sandwich, was so good that I couldn't help the little groan of satisfaction that came through my lips. I took another big bite and started to chew when I noticed three pairs of eyes on me. I looked up to see my band mates giving me looks of amusement and confusion.

Harry shook his head as he watched me, his eyes full of wonder. "How the hell are you able to eat three sandwiches, still be hungry, and not gain an ounce of weight? It blows my mind, Niall."

I swallowed the food and shrugged at him. "I don't know. I've said before that I have a really fast metabolism and I guess it just...makes me hungry all the time."

He shook his head and ran a hand through his curly locks. I gave him a cheesy grin before going back to take another bite of my sandwich. Louis, who sat next to Harry across the table from me, rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

"I'm just as surprised as Hazza. I'll never understand how such a small leprechaun as yourself can eat twice as much as the rest of us and never gain any weight. It doesn't make any sense. Even Liam has more muscle and weight on him and he can't eat as much as you." He said, thoughtfully.

I shrugged again and continued to eat my food. Let them think what they want to think. All I know is that I'm hungry and the food in front of me is my love for the moment.

I swallowed another piece of the sandwich and hummed in pleasure. Food, I love you.

I was ready to take another bite when Liam sat down in the chair next to me and placed a plate of salad on the table. I looked over at him and smiled when he gave me a look of adoration. He returned my smile and reached over to stroke his thumb across my cheek. I blushed.

"I love how you can always eat and never stay full. Even if it is annoying sometimes." He cooed, running a hand through my blonde hair. I gave him a shy smile and quietly munched on the rest of my sandwich. He gave me one long look of love before turning his attention to the salad in front of him. He gingerly picked up the fork and began to eat, all the while listening as Louis spoke.

"So, what shall we do after this? We already got our clothes settled...what else do we need?" Louis brought his eyes over to Liam and gave him a curious look.

Liam swallowed before he spoke. "Erm...we need to get some shoes for Niall. His are all worn out." He brought his eyes over to mine before glancing down at my old trainers and back up to me. I pouted.

"I like these shoes. They're comfortable." I stated stubbornly.

Liam sighed. "I know you like them, Ni, but you need new ones. You've had those ones for six months and they're all busted up."

I shook my head furiously, setting down my sandwich. "No, no, NO. I don't want new shoes."

Harry chuckled and I brought my eyes over to look at him. "Nialler, listen to your boyfriend. He knows what's best."

I bit my lip in irriation. "I don't. Want. New. Shoes."

Liam reached over to grip my chin and turned my head so I was looking at him. He gave me stern look and shook his head.

"Niall, please. There's no arguemnt about it. You're getting new shoes and that's final." He let go of my chin and watched as I stood up and collected my food. I gave each of them a dirty look and tossed my head towards the garbage can that sat near the pillar in the food court.

"Thanks to you arses, I'm no longer hungry. Way to make me lose my appetite and throw away perfectly good food." I huffed before turning and stomping angrily towards the garbage can. As I made my way over, I grumbled under my breath and was unaware of another person going towards the can as well.

I reached over and threw my food with so much force into the garbage can that it rattled and nearly knocked over. I narrowed my eyes at the object and let out a groan of anger and was about to turn to go back when someone grabbed my arm.

I was so ready to snap at the person, so ready to punch them square in the jaw, when I stopped once my eyes met with warm blue ones. I hesitated and raised a brow at him.

"Erm...yeah?"

The boy smiled at me and I cocked my head to the side to study him. He stood an inch taller than me at 5'8 and he wore his dark brown hair in a messy style, a slight fringe touching his forehead. He wore a dark grey varsity jacket that wrapped around his torso comfortably, dark blue jeans that hung loosely around his waist, and white converse. He was pretty attractive, I'll give you that, but I had a boyfriend.

A very hot boyfriend, might I add.

He released my arm to run a hand through his messy hair. I was almost tempted to run my fingers through it to calm the strands that stood out a bit but I caught myself. It was his hair so who was I to mess with it?

"Um...hi. I was just wondering if you were okay? You threw that trash pretty hard into the garbage can and I was worried it would break from it..." He laughed sheepishly. I couldn't help the smile that hinted at my mouth. I sighed and threw a look over to they boys to see them laughing about something.

I brought my eyes back over to meet his. He now had his hands buried into the pockets of his jacket and he was watching me with curiousity. I licked my lips and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Erm...sort of. I'm just mad because I don't want new shoes." I stated bluntly. I clamped my mouth shut at how stupid that sounded and gave him a shy smile. It sounded bloody ridiculous out loud and I wouldn't be surprised if he told me what a childish thing it was to be mad over.

But he didn't say that.

Instead, his timid look turned into one of understanding and he gave me a smile filled with amusement. I smiled when he laughed lightly. His laugh sounded nice....

My eyes widened. What the hell? I DID NOT just think that! I have a bloody boyfriend!! Damn it, Niall! Don't fucking screw with your own emotions. You love LIAM.

I cleared my throat and looked down at the ground. "Sounds bloody stupid, eh?"

The boy gave me a soft smile. "No, not at all. I know the feeling. I hate buying new shoes, too. They freaking suck."

I raised both brows at this. Ah, so the boy was American. I just realized that from the american accent he was giving off. How bloody stupid could I be?

I nodded. "I know, right? New shoes are absolutely terrible! I hate getting them. By the way, I'm Niall." I smiled at him and held my hand out for him to shake. He furrowed his eyebrows together in thought before reaching over to take my hand in his. His hand was nice and warm, like a teddybear. He gave my hand a squeeze before pulling back.

"I'm Brayden. And Niall, huh? That's a nice name. It sounds pretty familiar though." He cocked his head to the side and a deep look crossed his face. It looked as if he were thinking pretty hard about something.

Obviously he didn't know I was from One Direction. In a way...it felt nice to meet someone who didn't know me right at the spot.

I gave him a friendly grin. "Thanks, mate. Brayden's a nice name as well. Never heard of it. Must be a rare name reserved for special people." I gave him a playful wink and he laughed.

"Yeah, when I asked my mom why she named me that and she only told me "because I love you now shut up". I was apparently named after my great-granddad." He chuckled at the memory and looked me in the eyes again. For a moment, it was quiet between us when a flash of recognition went through his eyes.

"Wait a minute...you're Niall. From that band...um, One Direction? Yeah! Now I know who you are. It's pretty cool to meet you. Man, I can't believe it took me this long to recognize you." He gave me an apologetic grin and I chuckled.

"No worries, mate. It's fine. It actually felt pretty nice at the moment. Ain't everyday that I meet someone who doesn't know me."

Brayden gave me a large grin and was about to say something when I felt an arm go around my waist. I looked up to see Liam looking strangely at Brayden. I brought my eyes back to the other boy and smiled at him.

"Liam, this is Brayden. Brayden, this is my bandmate and boy--"

"Mate. I'm his erm...boymate? Yeah. Nice to meet you, Brayden. That's a very nice name." Liam said, shaking Brayden's hand. I gave Liam an odd look and he returned it with a 'we'll talk later' look. Why didn't he want people to know we were dating?

Brayden beamed at him. "Thanks. Nice to meet you, too."

Liam raised an eyebrow when he noticed Brayden's american accent. I nudged him gently and he snapped out of his thoughts to give the blue-eyed boy a smile. Well, now that I looked closer, it seemed as if Brayden's eyes changed colors as they now had a green tint in them.

"Well, I think me and Niall should get going. Gotta get my little leprechaun here some new shoes." Liam said, his voice holding a slight edge to it. I bit the end of my tongue to hold back my profanities. I didn't want new shoes!

A flash of disappointment went through Brayden's eyes but it was instantly replaced with warmth. He nodded and gave me a gentle smile.

"Yeah, I'd better get going too. I need to get my little sister a birthday present so...we'll just see how that turns out." An amused and playfully disgusted expression took over his face and he nodded at the two of us.

"Get some nice shoes for him. He seems like a picky one with shopping." Brayden teased, indicating to Liam with a smile. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. Well...he wasn't wrong. I am pretty picky when it comes to shopping.

For clothes, I mean. Not for food.

Liam snorted. "You have no idea." He gave me an exasperated look and I stuck my tongue out at him. Brayden laughed.

"Bye, guys." He chuckled as he started to turn around. I felt an idea pop into my head and quickly reached out to grab his arm, feeling deja vu wash over me considering he had done the same to me not that long ago.

Brayden turned around to give me a confused look.  But as I looked closer, I could see the sparkle of hope and excitement light up his eyes. It made me smile.

"Yeah?"

I bit my lip. "You seem really nice, Brayden. Would you...do you want to hang out some time?"

A surprised look went over his face and he gave me a happy grin. "Totally!"

His smile was contagious. I couldn't help but grin back just as wildly. I indicated for him to give me his phone and reached into his pocket before handing it to me. I quickly punched in my number to his list, saving under my name as 'LeprechaunNialler', and handed it back. He did the same with my phone and gave me a friendly wink before turning and heading back to his family.

I watched as he walked all the way across the food court until the large crowds of people finally forced him from my sight. I grinned happily and turned my eyes over to see Liam standing there with a strange look on his face again.

I frowned and went over to wave my hand in front of his face. "Li? Liam...love are you alright?"

He snapped out of his daze and looked down to see me smiling softly at him. He tried his best to smile back but I could tell it was forced.

Before I could utter another word, he sighed and turned back around to head to our table. I stood there for a moment in confusion until I was able to make my feet follow after him. What was wrong with him?

After we cleaned up our table and tossed the trash into the garbage, we started to walk towards Barratts, one of the shoe stores in the mall. (A/N: I just looked up a random shoe store name on google just to let you guys know haha)

We entered the store and as we walked through the aisles of shoes, I watched Louis and Harry head into another aisle. Probably to snog or something. I rolled my eyes and looked through a group of shoes, frowning.

"Li, I don't want shoes..." I whined. I looked over to see Liam browsing the other groups of shoes, totally unaware of what I said.

I walked over and looked around to see if anyone was watching us. There wasn't a soul nearby so I took the chance to wrap my arms around his waist and press a soft kiss to the back of his neck. A shiver ran through his body and I smirked.

"Niall, not now." He murmured, trying to pull away from me.

I was having none of that.

I kept my arms tight around his body and he grunted as I did so. He twisted his head to look back at me and that's when I noticed a chilling look in his eye. Chilling in a good yet scary way.

Hunger.

I immediately let go and was about to go down another aisle when Liam stopped me by grabbing my wrists and pushing me up against a rack of shoes. I whimpered when he leaned forward to bite my earlobe.

"L-Liam..." I trembled under his hold and he pressed his body up against mine.

"Why?" He whispered, biting my neck. I held in a groan and panted heavily as I tried to speak.

"Urgh....w-why what...?" I gasped when he pulled down my shirt to lay kisses along my shoulder. He let out a small grunt and pushed his body harder into me.

"Why do you like to make me want to be like this?" He moaned, letting go of my wrists to grab my hips and roughly grind them into his. I buried my face into his chest and used my hands to wrap around his neck. I let out a muffled groan as when he bit my neck again.

"O-oh...what do you m-ean...?" I panted, feeling myself grow hard as he grinded into me. Liam growled and gripped my hips tight enough to leave bruises. I don't know why, but it turned me on for reasons unknown.

"That boy. Who was he?" He commanded, glaring at the space in front him as he thought back on our encounter with my new friend.

I held my breath. "B-Brayden. I just met h-him, Liam. He's o-oh-nly a friend..."

He growled again and brought his face back to look at me. I swallowed at the conflicted emotions running through his eyes.

"Why were you flirting with him?" He asked me, a sadness hiding underneath. I felt my eyes widen as I realized what was going on.

Liam was jealous.

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips. Liam gave me an appalled look and just like that, removed his body from mine and turned around to glower angrily at the ground.

"It's not funny." He murmured, clenching his fists.

I bit back my laughter and tried to compose a calm face. "Liam. I don't believe this."

He looked at me, confused. "Believe what?"

I chuckled. "You're jealous."

In one second, I was pinned up against the rack again. My hands were up against his chest and his were on either side of my face, clutching the edge of the shelves furiously. I gazed up at his face.

"I'm. Not. Jealous." He ground out.

I smirked and used all my strength to push up against him, making him stumble back. I went over to wrap my arms around his neck and pressed my lips sweetly to his. He let out a low moan and buried his hands into my sides. I pressed my tongue into his mouth and let out a happy sigh when his tongue touched mine. He did the same and kissed me back passionately.

I pulled back to kiss his cheek. "There's no need to be jealous, LiLi. You know I love you." I said, trying to reassure him.

A small sigh left his lips. "I...I'm sorry for acting that way. I guess I was...a little jealous."

I gave him a cheeky grin. "It's alright, Liam. I get jealous, too. It's normal."

He nodded and gave me a soft smile. Though, it still looked as if he were unconvinced. I thought for a second and ran my fingers through his hair, making him close his eyes and sigh.

I leaned closer and brushed my lips against his. "If you don't believe me...maybe I'll just have to prove to you just how much I love you when we get home."

He opened his eyes instantly and gave me a shocked look. I smirked and catched my lips against his again. He let out another groan and pulled me closer.

I couldn't wait to get home now.

We snogged for a good three minutes when Liam finally pulled back, breathing heavily. He kissed my nose and gave me a loving look before unwinding himself from me. I pouted.

He brushed his fingers across my cheek. "The quicker we find you shoes, the quicker we can get home." He said, sharing a knowing look with me.

I wiggled my eyebrows and grabbed his hand. "Let's go find some shoes then."

His eyes shot up in surprise but he didn't oblige when I began to hurriedly look for some shoes. Throughout the whole time, he was ecstatic that I was happy enough to look for some.

When I finally found a pair, I tried them on and walked up and down the aisle giddily. Liam smiled warmly and patted his lap for me to sit down. I dove into his arms and snuggled myself into his embrace. He pressed a kiss below my ear.

"Maybe I should seduce you when were shopping more often." He whispered playfully, chuckling into my neck. I laughed with him.

I was about to say something when I found Louis and Harry turning around one of the corners and smiling when they saw us. They began to walk down the aisle towards where we were sitting when Harry stopped and stared in shock at the new shoes that were on my feet.

"How the hell...?" He trailed off, looking at Liam in confusion.

Louis placed his hands on his hips and shook his head in wonder at us. "Liam? How in the bloody fucking damn did you manage to get Niall to find shoes so quickly?"

I let out a giggle and watched as Liam turned to give me a sexy smirk.

"Let's just say I finally found a way to make him like shopping now." He winked at me and I buried my face into his neck to kiss his birthmark.

"Shut up." I laughed, savoring the way he chuckled and kissed my hair.

__________________________________________________________________

Done! With this chapter!! Ta-da!! XD

Thank you guys soooo much for commenting and voting!!! It makes me cry with excitement knowing you guys want me to update :)) I love you guys :D

Please vote, comment, and well LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELVES!!!! haha

Enjoy!!! :))

♥♥♥Lots of love♥♥♥

September 15, 2012

Continue Reading