Texting Wonho(e) | WONHO X Re...

By hoshicakes

"Hey babe, get ready tonight because I have a special present for you ๐Ÿ’ฆ" "Excuse me sir but I don't want yo... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Bonus ๐Ÿ’‹
Thank You!!
Crying

14

5.5K 186 26
By hoshicakes

"Sorry, there was fan girls that I had to desk with, did you wait long?" Minhyuk tells me, fixing his bangs. I smile and reach my hand to his bangs. He lets go and let's me fix them.

"I understand, I just got here myself." I lie to him, faking a smile. I actually got here twenty minutes ago and became impatient but I didn't want to say that or that would've been mean which I can be easily.

"Ahh ok, so since we're both here, shall we?" He sticks out his arm for me to link with. I don't think twice. Minhyuk's face becomes pink and he clumsily smiles.

"What? You expected me to say no to such an offer?" I tease as we begin to walk. "Well, kind of, a lot of fans might misunderstand and think we're dating."

"I'll have Changkyun take care of that." I say back, nodding proudly. Minhyuk chuckles an "alright" and we enter our first store.

"My mom really likes antique, classic things. Not modern things, she thinks it's cheap and not as special as back in the old days." Minhyuk tells me as we look at the jewelry in the glass sealed displays.

"That's kind of gonna be hard if you're gonna get her jewelry." I say as scanning my eyes at the sparkling objects. I come across the ring section and one spots my attention. It was a crystal sunflower ring.

Hoseok.

Y/N:

Y/N: Look what I found, it reminded me of you

Lee Hoseok: It's so beautiful! Wow, is even real?

Y/N: Hold on, I'll ask

"Um, excuse me ma'am, is this real?"

"Yes ma'am, real crystal. If you want to know it's price it's $***."

Y/N: Yeah it's real, and very expensive

Lee Hoseok: How many figures?

Y/N: Three

Lee Hoseok: You make it sound like a big deal

Y/N: Hey it's expensive! You rich or something?

Lee Hoseok: No comment

Y/N: That's what I thought

Lee Hoseok: anyways it's really pretty, it made me happy you remembered me and my sunflower lecture

Y/N: Ofc, I can't forget that ig haha

Lee Hoseok: Aren't you with Minhyuk rn?

Y/N: Yeah, he's looking at earrings for his mom

Lee Hoseok: Oh ok

Lee Hoseok: I'll ttyl bby girl, I'm going to go take a nap

Y/N: Have a good nap 😴

"So, did you find anything?" I ask him, walking to the earring section. "How about these?" He points to a yin and yang pair.

"Classic."

He ends up buying it with a discount because the sales lady is a Monebebe and her bias is Minhyuk.

"Have a nice day ma'am." Minhyuk waves. She stars to get red and waves back, too happy to answer. Once we end up out of the store, I immediately say, "You're lucky she was a Monebebe or we would've had to pay double."

Minhyuk shrugs. "No one can get past my awesomeness." He smirks, fixing his non existent beard. "Oh shut up." I punch his shoulder.

"Ow, you're strong Y/N." He whines, rubbing his shoulder. "I guess no one can get past my awesomeness." I smirk back at him. He just stares at me for a few seconds until someone's stomach grumbles. That stomach would be mine.

"Aww strong woman is hungry." Minhyuk coos, wrapping his arm around me, taking me to the food court. I roll my eyes, following the scent of food.
~
"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back." Minhyuk said, getting up.

"Alright, I'll be waiting."

"Oh yeah and don't eat my food." He pats my head and walks off to the restroom. I turn my head to see if he's out of sight. When he was, I took two fries from his fry container.

Lee Hoseok: How's it going

Y/N: Swell

Lee Hoseok: Dang you're so cute

Y/N: I know

Lee Hoseok: Did you guys buy a present yet

Y/N: Yeah, he bought a pair of earrings for fifty percent off since the sales lady was a Monebebe

Lee Hoseok: if it was me buying, it would've been 100% off. 😉

Y/N: Narhoe

Lee Hoseok: I'm speaking truth

Y/N: Mhm, you're an idol I don't even know and don't want me to know so probably no one knows you!

Lee Hoseok: You would be surprised

Y/N: When pigs fly

Lee Hoseok: They'll be flying soon

Y/N: ƪ˘)ʃ

Y/N: ok

Lee Hoseok: oh yeah guess what

Y/N: What

Lee Hoseok: I saw Katie today, I overheard her talking to Jihoon (bleh) and they mentioned your name

Lee Hoseok: You know them by any chance?

Y/N: Well not Katie but maybe Jihoon

Lee Hoseok:I mean didn't you see them at the movie theater

Y/N: Yeah but it was too dark so I couldn't really draw out their faces

Lee Hoseok: It was Jihoon who mentioned your name

Y/N: Bu any chance, do you know his last name?

Lee Hoseok: Oh shoot, I saw it on Katie's contacts one time when I went through her contacts

Lee Hoseok: oh Yeah! It was Jung.

Y/N: Jung Jihoon?

Lee Hoseok: Jung Jihoon.

Y/N: I know of him and he sure knows of me very well

Lee Hoseok: Really? What's the tea?

Y/N: I'd rather not say, it's really personal

Lee Hoseok: What, you guys used to date?

Y/N: I have to go now, Minhyuk is back from the restroom

Lee Hoseok: Yes? No?

"You took two fries!" Minhyuk exclaims, peering at his fries as he sat. I look at him innocently. "How did you know?"

"I always know everything about my food. See, I had three fries here and there were four over here and about five in the middle. There's three in the middle now."

My mouth makes an 'O' shape in shock. "Dude that's creepy!"
"No, it's common sense."
"Nah Uh, no one counts how many fries they get in their meal." I argue back, trying to win the argument.

"Shaking my head." He said, shaking his head. "Well I do and you can't do anything about it."

I start to feel defeated a little until I had a light bulb light up above my head.

I pull out my snack bag from my hand purse and pull out a bag of sliced cumbers.

"Would you like one? I offer, knowing of his phobia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 153 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
1.2K 211 25
"Funny how I feel for you, like a fool I'm into you." "Finally tonight, I fell in love with a loser."
303K 12.9K 61
when hyunjin sends a text to the wrong number.
41.2K 1.2K 41
"๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€, ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ" - ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต