The Heisei Hero (Male!Kamen R...

By ThatOneDude07

A boy with the ability to call fourth the power of the heroes that once kept the world safe from danger witho... More

Prolouge
The Day Before the Change
The Revelation
The First Day
Kamen Rider On Stage!
The Warning
The USJ Attack
Standing By
Rest Day
Preparations
Y/N vs Decade
Start of the Sports Festival
Obstacle Course
The Knight and The Wizard
A Second Chance
First Round: Botany and Acid vs Dragon and Magic
Second Round: Speed and Shadow vs Knight and Intellect
Semi-Finals: Fire/Ice and Explosion vs Dragon and Intellect
Finals: Legacy vs Legacy
After the Festival
Meeting the President
Trial by Combat
The Third Kamen Rider
Y/N/Jack vs Senkai Goku
Final Day of Internships
Improvements
Gearing Up for the Finals
Trinity vs Three
Wolf vs Dragon
President vs Student
Preparation for the Training Camp
A Walk to the Training Camp
Training Camp (Part I)
Training Camp (Part II)
The Attack
Captured
A Dark Rider is Born
Farewell
Living in the Dorms
Teaser (Making a Girl Smile)
New Move, Same Old Rider
Provisional License Exams (Part I)
Teaser (Unlocking the Full Potential)
Provisional License Exam (Part II)
Provisional License Exam (Part III)
Aku vs Y/N
The Big 4
Kado vs Y/N
Internships...Again
Faithful Encounter
Rider War
Before the War
The Raid
Burn Bright
To Save a Life
Aftermath
Festival? Decisions? Make them Count! (Part I)
Festival? Decisions? Make them Count! (Part II)
Festival? Decisions? Make them Count! (Part III)
Festival? Decisions? Make them Count! (Part IV)
Festival? Decisions? Make them Count! (Part V)
Let's Get Ready!
Playing Second Fiddle?!
A Flash of Inspiration
Making a Girl Smile

Revelation of the Vigilante

8K 148 121
By ThatOneDude07

As the students went over to the locker rooms, the H/C haired teen was changing into his uniform, still very curious on what they are going to do in their first day.

Y/N: 'By the looks of it, this isn't about the orientation for the first day.'

He thought as he looked at the other students, seeing that they were still changing, he decided to walk out of the room and went over to the field, already more curious on what will they do today.

As he reached the field, he saw Aizawa standing there, waiting for the students to show up, luckily, he was the first one there and went over to him.

Aizawa: Is there something wrong Mr. L/N?

Y/N: Nope, just wondering why would you want us to wear PE uniforms? There is an orientation right?

Aizawa: I'll explain later, for now, just sit back.

He said as Y/N shrugged the feeling of it and waited for the others to come by. Y/N and Aizawa had mutual respect for each other, ever since Aizawa saw that Y/N was the vigilante rider and Y/N saw Aizawa better known as Eraserhead in combat, they would eventually test each other out in sparing practice in which, Aizawa would come out top, some days it was Y/N.

Moments later, the students came one by one, Aizawa nodded to himself once the class was complete.

Aizawa: Now that you're all here, we'll be doing a Quirk Apprehension Test.

Class 1-A: A quirk assessment test?!

Everyone yelled as they stood up in the field, still quite surprised by the announcement.

Brunette: But, what about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Aizawa: If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes.

Aizawa said as he looked at them, holding a phone on his hand.

Aizawa: You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks.

He said as he looked at Bakugo, seeing him with his hands on his pocket.

Aizawa: Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, what was your best result for the softball throw?

Bakugo: 67 meters.

Aizawa: Then, try doing it with your quirk.

Aizawa said as Bakugo walked to the circle of the field, gripping the ball tightly as he reaches it.

Aizawa: You can do anything you want, as long as you stay in the circle.

Aizawa said as Bakugo get into position, getting ready to throw the ball, as he took a deep breath and gripped the ball tightly on his hand.

Bakugo: DIE!

Bakugo yelled as he throw the ball far away as possible. Aizawa looked at the device and he showed the class how far did the ball went. "750.2 meters" was on the device, as the class was surprised by it.

???: 750 meters for real?

???: What's this? It looks fun!

???: We can use our quirk as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!

Aizawa: "It looks fun," huh?

He said as the class went silent, looking straight at Aizawa who was now smiling like crazy.

Aizawa: You have three years to become a hero. Will you have that attitude like that the whole time?

Aizawa said as the class was still silent, still unaware what will happened to the class as everyone's attention was still on Aizawa.

Aizawa: All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight test will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion.

Aizawa said as the class stood with a shocked look on their faces, feeling that he was serious sends a wave of nervousness and chills in their spine.

Aizawa: One more thing, Mr. L/N here will be excluded in this test.

The class was surprised yet again by this, causing Bakugo to look at him and grab him from his collar.

Bakugo: WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU GETTING THE SPECIAL F*CKING TREATMENT IN HERE!

Iida: Bakugo release him at once!

Bakugo gritted his teeth as he lets go of Y/N walking back in line as Y/N looked at Aizawa, seemingly surprised at what he had said.

Y/N: 'Could it be that he saw me fighting was the reason?'

He thought as he walked to the side and watched the others do the tests.

~Timeskip~

The test ended with no one being expelled as a girl by the name of Yaoyorozu explained that it was just a lie that someone was going to be expelled. This caused a huge sigh of relief for everyone as they went back to class.

Now, Y/N was walking out of the school, noticing that it ended fairly quickly since it was just the first day. He was nearly out of school when someone yelled his name.

Midoriya: Y/N wait up!

He heard the familiar voice of the greenette as he turned around and smiled a little bit.

Y/N: Hey Midoriya, what's up?

Midoriya: I was wondering that, do you wanna walk with us?

He asked as he tilts his head back a little bit, noticing that Iida and the brunette by the name of Uraraka was walking behind him. Y/N smiled a little bit as he nodded.

Y/N: 'Good thing he is making friends now.'

He thought as they went home the three of them, knowing that their new found bond will never break at the end of the day.

~Next Day~

Y/N found himself in Present Mic's English class, his head was on the desk, listening pretty boredly as they go.

Y/N: 'English is hard.'

He said as he waited for the class to be over. Moments later, the class had soon stopped as it was already lunchtime, the four friends found themselves in the cafeteria as they were eating lunch, while Midoriya was already fanboying about Lunch Rush.

Iida: Say L/N, we wanted to ask you about your quirk.

Uraraka: Yeah, what is it all about?

Y/N: Well, you'll find it out soon enough, we're going to have a Basic Heroic Fundamental class after all.

He said as the both of them shrugged it off and continued eating, Midoriya however, was being bugged at how his old friend got in UA.

The bell rang and the students went back to their classrooms, the class waited in their seats as they waited. Moments later, footsteps were heard and stopped at the door, hearing a familiar voice from the outside.

???: I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

He said as the door slides open, revealing none other than All Might himself wearing his costume.

Class 1-A: ALL MIGHT!

Denki: But, what are you doing here?

All Might: I teach fundamental hero basics. Now, go to the training grounds, and change into this!

He said as he takes out a remote and presses it, the lockers turned around as cases were revealed in them.

All Might: These are you hero costumes, wear them once you head to the training grounds.

He said as he was off, while the students went over to the locker rooms to change into their hero costumes. They arrived at the lockers and got changed into their hero costumes, seeing that one of their classmate is preoccupied with something, Y/N decided to intervene.

Y/N: What do you thing you're doing?"

He asked he pointed out a peeping hole on the wall, he looked at it and outcomes an earphone jack, stabbing his eyes as he screams in pain.

Y/N: Sorry about him girls.

YaoMomo: It's fine, just don't let it happened next time.

Momo said as she made a cork, fit enough to plug the hole in the wall to prevent this sort of thing to happen again.

Moments later, the class were done changing completely and headed out to the entrance of the training grounds, seeing a variety of costumes.

Uraraka: Wow! Your costume is very cool Y/N!

She said as Y/N let out a small chuckle as he looks at his hero costume.

His costume consists of a F/C polo, black tie, and a jacket that can withstand any temperature, as well as the durability of the fabric used in his clothes, black slacks for easy access of mobility, and a pair of 2/F/C combat boots.

Y/N: I didn't plan it much, but the materials that was used for this is very top quality, and I am fine with it.

He said as they walk out of the entrance, seeing All Might standing and waiting for them with their costume on, sends a smile on his face.

All Might: Just like true heroes. Alright, for today's class, we will be having a battle trial."

He said as he started to explain the details, basically there are two teams, villain and heroes, the objective is for the heroes to grab the weapon that the villains have set, if the time runs out, villains win, if the weapon is retrieved heroes win. The teams would be based on a draw base system, as All Might started to draw the teams.

Team A: Izuku Midoriya, Y/N L/N & Ochaco Uraraka
Team B: Shoto Todoroki & Mezo Shoji
Team C: Momo Yaoyorozu & Minoru Mineta
Team D: Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Iida
Team E: Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido
Team F: Rikido Sato & Koji Koda
Team G: Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro
Team H: Fumikage Tokoyami & Asui Tsuyu
Team I: Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure
Team J: Hanta Sero & Eijiro Kaminari

All Might: Due to the odd number of the class, I decided that young L/N joined in team A.

Y/N: All right! Let's do our best!

Midoriya: Y-Yeah!

Uraraka: You can count on me!

They both cheered as All Might was now drawing on who would go on first.

All Might: And the first team to fight is, these two!

He said as he showed the papers with the writing of "Team A" and "Team D".

All Might: Both teams get ready, villains get into position.

He said as the team of Bakugo walked inside the city with a smile on his face, Midoriya on the other hand was shaking a little bit, but composed himself as they walk inside.

The exercise battle began as Team A went inside the building, keeping on guard as they walk towards the next floor.

Midoriya: Let's keep a look out, the villains will pop up, well, one of them at least.

Y/N: Right, the higher chance of guarding the bomb would be Iida, the other one will probably attack us.

As if right on cue, an explosion was sent blasting towards them as Midoriya and Uraraka dodged it but Y/N didn't, leaving a smoke appear in Y/N's position.

Bakugo: Looks like that bastard didn't last long, now, I'm coming for you Deku!

He yelled as he quickly went straight to Midoriya as a punch was connected within Bakugo as he was surprised on who it was.

Y/N: Good thing that blast was a little weak compared to the last one I used to dodge.

Midoriya & Uraraka: Y/N!

Bakugo: So you f*cking withstand it, guess you are really tough than I thought. But, I will f*cking break you after I break this nerd of a damn Deku here!

He said as he charges towards Midoriya, but only ended up with Y/N pulling him and strike his knee on his gut, pushing him down on the ground.

Y/N: You're fight is with me Bakugo!

Bakugo slowly stood up, holding his stomach a little bit as he look at him.

Bakugo: And what does a quirkless loser like you would even do to f*cking stop me!

Y/N stood there as Bakugo was right, what would a quirkless teen would do.

Y/N: Guess I have no choice, time to show who I am huh.

He said as this caught everyone except All Might's attention, seemingly confused on what he had said.

Y/N: Gaim.

He said as the Sengoku Driver appeared on his waist, having a sword on the side and a number "15" on the other side as he was holding a lock.

Midoriya: It can't be...

Bakugo: You're that f*cking vigilante...

Y/N: Henshin!

He presses the side of the of the lock as it glowed a little bit.

Lock: Orenji!

He performed a series of hand gestures as he places the lock in the driver.

On top of the building out comes a zipper which opened up, revealing a huge orange, he locks the lockseed and it comes down on Y/N as it slowly opened up.

Driver: Lock on! Soiya! Orange Arms! Hanamichi on Stage!

Y/N was now wearing a blue samurai-like suit as he looks at Bakugo, the others were very surprised at what they had saw.

Kirishima: No way! He's the vigilante rider everyone was talking about!

Ashido: He is so freaking cool!

Denki: Looks like he is going to bring the house down!

The class earned some discussion about Y/N while Midoriya and Bakugo tried to understand this, at how much their old schoolmate really changed.

Y/N grabbed his Daidamaru and Musuo Saber, holding them both in his hands as he looks at Bakugo.

"This is our stage now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 20.6K 41
(Story has been discontinued.) Y/N had a dream to one day become a hero so, to have that dream become reality he, trained he trained every day for th...
12.1K 478 13
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...
10.1K 217 10
You are y/n yagi son of the no.1 hero All might you wanted to become a hero for the longest time but he Forbidden it this cause you to cut ties with...
480 16 3
You have inherented a quirk that makes you as strong as the world needs you to be. Let's just hope you can handle the pressure and become, like, the...