Shy Boy and Invincible Girl (...

By WinterBear94

Y/n L/n or know as the shyish boy on Remnant, Y/n was in a relationship with Pyrrha Nikos. Y/n always feel sh... More

Bio
Beacon, here we come
Initiation
Badge and Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Special Date
Alpha Wolf
Execution of Discriminal
A/N
A/n
Special Day
War
Love
Battle between Hybrid and the Bull
Sick Wolf/ Heated Pup
Confronting
Changes
New Life
A/n
New Stories
*Problem*

Alpha Pup

4.8K 69 8
By WinterBear94

NO ONE POV

Today of the afternoon, in Ozpin's office, Ozpin was with Glynda and Luna as they were watching out of the window, seeing Atlesian Airship, docking to the landing pad for the students.

"Ironwood certainly love bringing his work wherever he travels" Glynda said to Ozpin.

"Well, running the academy and a military makes him a busy man" Three bullhead flys in "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore" Ozpin say to her.

"Don't forget Power hunger and metal headed" Luna said.

A beeping noise came from Ozpin desk, saying 'Access Request'.

"Bye" Luna say, leaping up on the ceiling and create an opening to escape the tower.

Y/n 

Y/n was in his dorm, on his bed flat as Cinder, Neo and Pyrrha were cuddling with him.

'I hate the hot and I hate the bed, not supporting us from weight ' Y/n say in his thought as he was afraid if the bed were break, it was design for only two people.

*Knock Knock*

Y/n was the only one who's was awake.

Being in the middle of a cuddle group is hard, Y/n slowly slithered down, avoiding from waking up his three girlfriends.

After a few of them moving around, Y/n had place a blanket which had pillows in it to make it feel like him, Y/n walked to the door, before.

*Crack*

Y/n had cracked his back from being downed by them.

Y/n open the door and revealed Team Rwby.

"Hi" Y/n said to them.

"Hi!" Say the four girls.

"You need Pyrrha, she's asleep" Y/n said pointing to the room ahead.

' This is my chance ' Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang say in their thoughts.

"No, we were just wondering if you want to play 'Remnant The Game'? Ruby asked.

"I don't know how to play" Y/n said.

"It's fine, we can show you" Says all four of them.

"Okay, I guess" Y/n said, leaving with them before he closes the door behind him.

Luna

"Where's my pup?" She mutter to herselfs.

Luna had been searching for her son,, ever since she lefted the tower.

"Does he have his scroll with him?" Luna said as she reach in her pocket on her jean.

Back to Y/n, he was with team Rwby in the Library 

"So Y/n, you have Vale and you have to take control of ours kingdom with these cards" Ruby said to Y/n as he got seven cards of destruction for taking over Remnant.

"Uh huh" Y/n only said, listening.

"So, I will go first and you will watch" Yang said, with Mistral Kingdom.

"I have unleash-" 

"Hey guys" Sun came over.

"Hey" Y/n said.

"Watch are you guys doing?" Sun ask.

"We are playing Remnant board game" Weiss said.

"Yeah, we are teaching Y/n of how to play with this" Blake said to Sun.

"Oh cool, can I play too?" Sun ask.

*DING*

Y/n's scroll ringed off, it was Ozpin and he wanted to see Y/n soon.

"You can play as me, Ozpin needs me" Y/n said walking off.

"Noo~" RWBY said. But it was too late, Y/n was gone.

"So, who's first?" Sun said, not knowing about their plans.

Back to Y/n, he was taking the elevator, Y/n was thinking why Ozpin needed him during his break of no classes.

The elevator open and Y/n walks out, only sees him alone with a paper in his hand.

"Hey Professor Ozpin, what is that?" Y/n said pointing to the paper.

"This can't be real" Ozpin said, lowering the paper to the desk so Y/n can see it.

It was a contract from Atlas, saying that the 'Unknown' Tech are now belong to Atlesian Military for check up and to keep save.

"What?" Y/n said.

"Ever since three other ship had appear with mens and more resources, Ironwood had made a contract" Ozpin said to Y/n.

"But he can't do that, I made this possible and I didn't have enough time to find out of who my father is" Y/n said pacing around.

"He can't" Y/n mutter to himself.

.

.

.

.

"There is a way to stop from making this happening" Ozpin said.

"Killing Ironwood?" Y/n ask.

"No, kill his contract" Ozpin said.

"Eh?" Y/n said confused.

"Atlas tech can't be better but. . . . .I know who they can't defeat" 

"Who?" Y/n ask, leaning closer.

"The queen of Grimms. . . If you can firm a video of how dangerous you tech is, the Mistral and Vacuo's Councillor will help us, with a contract that it is too dangerous to be inspected by Atlas but with someone who know these weapons" Ozpin said.

"Where can I find this Queen?" Y/n said. Y/n knew he had no choice but to do this, for equality and for peace, not from Atlas"

SOMEWHERE/ GRIMM REALM

Far from a giant crystal castle. The warship or know as Spirit Wolf, the cannon or F-SpAr cannon was firing up.

(Not the best, but all I can find)

Y/n's men stopped the Spirit Wolf from going more further.

Y/n was in his combat outfit.

Y/n checked out the camera as it was pointing to Salem's Castle.

"Is the cannon's ready?" He ask to his one of his men, arming the F-SpAr.

"Just about sir, little bit more" He said, Y/n nodded.

Y/n had things in his mind.

Why did Ozpin tell him about his past? Why did he needed to know about him? Does Ozpin need Y/n to know about or what? As all of these question began to fill his head, one of his faunus ally shook his shoulder.

"You alright?" She ask.

"Yes, I'm fine" Y/n said.

"Good, the F-SpAr is ready to fire in your command" She said.

Y/n look at the camera once more and hit record.

"Fire" 

Soon after a huge beam came out of  cannon and soon after. The castle had exploded in small piece.

Smoke started to surround the castle from Y/n's prespectives, the smoke started to clear and they saw the destruction of the F-SpAr can do.

Not only the castle but the whole thing had fallen down, killing the grimms surrounding the whole places.

"They can't survive that" Y/n said.

"Yeah, I thought Atlas had advanced tech" the Female faunus said.

"Sir, I have detected one moment from wreck" One of Y/n's men said.

"Fire the missiles" Y/n said.

From the Spirit Wolf, twelve missile had launches and were flying to the one dot.

*Ka-Boom* 

Black smoke had appear to the dot, and nothing.

"Think we got it, sir" Another soldier said.

"Good, let's get out of here" Said Y/n.

The Spirit Wolf had started to retreat back to Beacon, leaving the destruction from the F-SpAr.

'I will do it tommorow' Y/n said in his mind as they were heading back to Beacon.

Back to Rwby, they were dissapointed of not confessing to Y/n of about their crush.

"I can't believe Sun beat us" Yang said.

"Yeah, me too" Weiss said sarcastic.

"But we can tell him now" Ruby said.

"How? we don't have nowhere to tell him and he got four girls were needs attentions" Blake said, reading her book.

"But there is no one using the roof, plus it's night time" Ruby said, looking out of their open window.

"Yeah, we could do that" Weiss said.

"But what are we gonna say, we can't say 'We love you' in the first" Blake said.

"We did know Y/n much more in over the last months" Ruby said "And we have Pyrrha to help us" Ruby's team look at her and argeed.

So Team Rwby had walked out of their dorm and began to walk towards Y/n and his girlfriends dorm.

It took a few minutes of walking and planning of how to tell Y/n.

"We manage to finish of how we can say it to him and we have the roof for us to have" Weiss said to her team leader.

"Yeah, and soon when it's on the weekend, we can ask if we can go on a date with him" Their leader said with happy.

As they approach to Y/n's dorm, but before they could knock the door.

*Creak*

The door open and revealed Y/n, himselfs.

"Y/n!" All four of them say.

"Oh, hi" Y/n said. Y/n was in his normal outfit with his sword holster attached to his upper body.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Ruby ask.

"I was gonna go train with my sword" Y/n said, Y/n reach for the hilt of his sword and reveal it to them.

Ruby was excited to see it.

"It look amazing!" Ruby said.

Yang gently hitted her sister on her hip.

"Oh, Y/n we need to talk with you about something in our mind" Ruby said.

"How long?" Y/n ask.

"Just for seven minutes, no more then that" Yang said.

"I guess so" Y/n said.

Immediately, all four of them grabbed Y/n and ran to the roof.

TIMESKIP

Rwby had made it to their destination with Y/n.

Rwby unhanded Y/n and move in front of him.

"We're here, what do you girls want?" Y/n ask, not knowing of what is going on.

"Y/n, we know each other for so long" Ruby said going first.

"We have so much fun with you and you care about us than most guys do" Weiss said.

"You care for equality and peace, so does us too" Blake said.

"You have manage to bring humanity to fight with Faunus and is powerful than Atlas with the tech. . . But we" Than all of them say it in equal.

"We love you, Y/n" 

Y/n  stood there, speechless and amazed.

"O-oh wow *Chuckle*" Y/n didn't know of how to put it together.

"It might be tough for you to handle four girls, with all of their needs, attentions and love" Ruby said.

"But we promised that we won't do that, if you want us to" Blake said.

"I...uh. . .I guess. . .Yes" Y/n said, closing his eyes and prepare to be knock down.

But it haven't happen, instead. Rwby move towards Y/n and hug him and kiss him.

"Can we have a date this weekend?" Weiss said.

"I say so, but I need to train" Y/n said.

"It's fine, we are happy to be a part of your harem" Yang said.

Rwby lefted Y/n on the roof, Y/n was still not sure about this.

"Nice going pup" Y/n turn around and saw his mother, standing there in the shadow.

"How did you get here?" Y/n ask to his mother.

"I got you scent and I was here in the first place" Luna said to her boy.

"But I'm proud of you. I guess you are 'growing' up" Luna said.

"I'm not going any bigger on my height" Y/n said.

"I know, but I wasn't talking about your height" Luna said "Anyway I am impress that you have kept yourselfs control, when you were in the clan. You were fearless and motivated the rest of us, fighting for equal. I'll see you soon Sweetheart" Luna leaped off the roof and left him behind.

Y/n walked back inside and head to the training room.

After an whole hour of training, Y/n headed back to his dorm.

Y/n open the door and walk to his new bed. Now it can support the five of them.

Y/n removed his clothes and crawl into the middle of the huddle.

Y/n rested his head on his pillow, but one of his girlfriend, was half awake. She grabbed Y/n's head and move him towards of her breast, cuddling with him.

But the size of the woman breast was smaller then Pyrrha.

Y/n checked and saw that it was Neo, Y/n didn't mind this as her size was fitted for him to sleep. Y/n gently closes his eyes and fell fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 2.7K 18
Y/n was the adopted son of summer rose and tai xio long. At first they loved him like a normal family but that all changed when he turned 5. So I am...
21 0 1
Jaune and Pyrrha have been dancing around each other for quite some time, Jaune mostly oblivious. That's all about to change - and especially their a...
60.7K 593 23
Y/n Schnee was unwanted by his family after they realised that he was a faunas, now it wasn't a case of one of the parents cheating, he was just born...
130K 1.5K 24
This will be a abused/neglected RWBY Story. Neglectful Family is the Schnees. P.S. It's been a while since I seen RWBY so bear with me if I miss a f...