EGOTISTIC | DAHMO

By kimwig

"You're egotistic. You've always been" From being broken and alone to happily married, Dahyun and Momo believ... More

Chapter 2: Melody
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: One time thing
Chapter 5: Cheesy
Chapter 6: Kids
Chapter 7: Pathetic
Chapter 8: Promise
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Code Titanic
Chapter 11: Hope World
Chapter 12: Doubt
Chapter 13: Elevator
Chapter 14: Genius
Chapter 15: Human
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Bright
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 19: Co-worker
Chapter 20: Fine
Chapter 21: Vicious Circle
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday pt.2
Chapter 23: Big Three
Chapter 24: Secrets
Chapter 25: Chance
Chapter 26: Chicken Talk
Chapter 27: Smile
Chapter 28: Help
Chapter 29: Life
Chapter 30: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 31: Leave
Chapter 32: Shooting
Chapter 33: Jennie
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Dahyun
Chapter 36: Empty
Chapter 37: さよならひとり

Chapter 1: 愛してる

9.1K 241 155
By kimwig

[This book is a SEQUEL. I suggest you first read the first book (SHY) before this one.]

The bell ringing broke me out off my thoughts and it's intensity made me quickly move from the kitchen to near the door, opening it.

"Hey Momo, don't you have keys--"

I stopped talking, my eyes almost popping out of my skull when spotting a very familiar figure standing out the door.

The elegant and stylish clothes he was once wore, were replaced with gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt, sport shoes and specs. He was unshaved and was holding his suitcases in both hands along with a passport.

"Hey Dahyunie" his voice sounded raspy "I missed you" he smelled alcohol.

My jaw dropped. Out of all people, he was the one to come to my house at 10 PM, pretending to have missed me.

"Get out" I simply said and moved my hands to the door, attempting to close it.

"Aw come on, won't you give your brother a big hug?" he asked and pushed open the door making it hit hard on the wall.

I watched him enter my house uninvited and drop his suitcases to the floor, moving in for a hug.

"I said go" I tried getting away from him, but his tall body was way too hard to push away as he threw himself onto me.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Seokjin hiccuped and squeezed me in his embrace, waiting for me to hug him back.

"Get off me" I growled but he ignored me.

"Come on Dahyunie!" the older whined "I should be the mad on in here"

"No, you shouldn't. How did you even find my house anyway?" I asked and attempted picking up his stuff.

"You didn't even invite me to you wedding!" he shouted, disregarding my question.

Seokjin hiccuped again and moved further into my house, walking around on my kitchen.

"I asked you a question" I spoke and he groaned while searching for something to eat in the fridge.

"Dad told me" Seokjin replied and took a bottle of wine, which I was saving for later, out of the fridge and placed it on the counter.

Internally cursing at my father, I hurried closer to my drunk brother and proceeded taking the wine away from him.

"Please go!" I repeated louder this time making him flinch, still holding the bottle of red wine tightly.

"Why don't you want me to be here? When you came back from Canada I was kind enough to let you stay at my place as much as you desired" he protested, pushing me away hard enough to make me lose my balance and fall to the floor.

"I didn't cheat on my girlfriend though" I spoke and he giggled, opening the bottle of wine and sipping some of it.

"Yeah" Seokjin laughed again "But Momo still loves me, my baby" he pouted as he chugged more of the alcoholic beverage.

"She clearly doesn't" I sighed and got up from the floor, checking the time on my phone. I needed to get him out of the house before Momo came back.

"So how's the husband?" Seokjin asked and I almost snorted "He is a hard working man, I see. Working till this late at night" my brother commented, clearly unaware of everything that had happened after his departure for the States.

"Oppa, let me remind you that I'm not straight" I stated and forced him to stop drinking "I never was" I added and he nodded, moving to plop on the couch.

"Yeah, I forgot" he shrugged "Who's the lucky, hard working lady, then?" Seokjin asked and took off his shoes, resting his feet on the coffe table. His rude and gross manner making me lose my temper and nearly snap.

"Okay, get up" I said but he ignored me, searching for the TV remote. "I said GET UP!" I repeated one last time before walking towards him and taking his shoes, running to the door and throwing them out of the house.

"HEY!" Seokjin shouted and got up, almost falling in the process.

"I told you multiple times that I don't want you here" I growled and picked up his suitcases too, throwing them out the door as well "So please, fuck off!" I shouted and he rolled his eyes.

"I was always good to you and look how you treat me!" he retorted and exited the house to pick his stuff up.

Before he could even re-enter my apartment I closed the door with all my force. Once he realized, he run towards the house and started banging on the front door. When he finally gave up on knocking and left I sighed, applying pressure on the bridge of my nose, thinking it was the only way to stop the terrible headache Seokjin had caused.

"Shit" I mumbled and hurried to clean up after the mess my brother left, forgetting the surprise I was keeping from Momo.

[...]

When the door finally opened and my wife's signature squeal of joy echoed through the house, I had already laid my body on the couch, thinking the trouble Seokjin could cause and how sad Momo would be if she saw him.

"Hey beautiful" Momo greeted and kissed my cheek, joining me on the couch.

"Hi baby" I replied and sighed as Momo intertwined our fingers.

"Happy anniversary" she chimed and kissed my jaw, chuckling.

"Happy anniversary, honey" I replied and closed my eyes, the familiar yet comforting warmth of her body against mine relaxing me.

"I got us food" Momo stated and tickled me a little.

"I got the wine" I added and she hummed in enjoyment.

"But, food can wait" the older purred and pecked my lips before urging me to take my shirt off.

"How can you constantly be horny?" I whined and covered myself, earning a scoff from her.

"It's your fault, look at you" Momo said and smiled, slowly moving my hands to my sides after kissing my knuckles one by one "You're too good to be true"

That's what I hated but at the same time loved about her. She's so cheesy and it's annoying, yet she never fails to make me happy.

"Shut up" I moaned when she nibbled at the sweet spot on my neck as I completely gave in to her touch.

"I will, will you?" she teased and I smacked her head while she left a trail of kisses from my lips down to my belly before stopping to look at me.

"Hey" she called out "You know I love you, right?" Momo said and left another kiss on my belly.

I knew what she was implying but I didn't talk, waiting for her to finish what she was saying.

"It doesn't matter that the IVFs didn't work" the older said and caressed my thighs "There is no need to stress yourself" she said and I couldn't help but smile.

"I don't" I whispered "Not anymore, at least" I added and Momo grinned, starting to remove the few pieces of clothing left on my body.

"That's amazing, baby" she said and pecked my lips once again "All I want is for you to be healthy" she added and nuzzled her nose in the crook of my neck for a while before moving back down.

"We're both healthy, sweetie. Don't worry about it" I chuckled and Momo froze in place, her gaze traveling from my body to my eyes.

"Kuso" she breathed out "Are you serious?" she smiled and gave up on undressing me. (A/N: 'くそ' [kuso] = fuck)

"Yes Momoring, I am" I said and she jumped on top of me, leaving kisses all over my face.

"Are we going to be..." Momo trailed off.

"Yeah, we are" I confirmed and she giggled, attacking me with kisses once again.

"Anata o hontōni aishiteimasu" Momo chimed and jumped around in the living room for awhile before stubbing her toe on the side of the couch and nearly screaming.(A/N: あなたを本当に愛しています [Anata o hontōni aishiteimasu] = I love you so much)

"I love you too" I replied as I finished dressing up "Let's calm down a bit now, yeah?"

"Okay baby~" Momo sang out "No pun intended"

"Shut the hell up" I groaned and dragged her to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 320 9
she still clings to the hope that she will see her again. she promised herself she wouldn't give up. but sometimes life is just too hard and there's...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
35K 968 35
Yoo JeongYeon a drug lover... Im Nayeon a jolly girl... Both fell in love with all of their heart with each other. But...things will not stay same...
92K 4.4K 71
Two immortals who have pasts and who met each other at an art gallery. What could possibly happen once they meet and get to know more each other? ...