My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

By PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 24

2.2K 147 22
By PrinceWayo

Author's POV

Phana was panicking, he was shocked and forgot what he need to do, although he was a doctor, but when someone you love was in danger, it's true that you're more powerless about it.

Wayo was in pain, he felt that his baby was about to get out, Phana was holding him but obviously that he was shocked until now and didn't even move. Wayo looked at him and rise his hand to slap him. Phana was stunned about the slap. "Shiit P'Pha! Don't day dream! I think I'm about ti gave birth!"

Phana, finally realized it, he shouted. "Dream!!! Dream!!"

Dream running towards them, he was stunned too.  This is the first time Phana shouted his name. "Khup Young Master?"

"Yo was about to gave birth, help me to bring him to car." Phana said.

Dream was panicked too, he find the car key and immediately prepared the car, Phana carry Wayo with Princess style, putting him at the back seat, then Dream immediately drive the car.

"Hurry!" Phana said.

"Yes."

"Shiit Pha! It's hurt so much! You said it wasn't that hurt to gave birth!" Wayo groaned in pain, he then grabbed Phana's hair. "I'm going to kill you after this ahhh!"

Phana let him be, he hold his hand and interlock together. "Dream, faster."

"Are you stupid? Your panicking too much, if you let him drive faster, soon we will be dead by accident." Wayo said

Phana picked up his mobile phone and dial Forth number. After a few rang, Forth answer. "Yes, my brother." Forth said.

"P'Forth, prepare the operating room, Yo was going to gave birth." Phana said.

"Huh!" Forth was shocked, and stand to his chair. "Where are you guys now?"

"Where on the way already, prepared everything and call Doctor Kongpop."

"Got it!" He hang up immediately and do what Phana asked, fifteen minutes later, Phana car arrived at the emergency room, there's a staff member already there waiting for them, putting Wayo at the bed before bring him at the operating room.

Kongpop do his job, Phana and Forth waited until the operation finish, it's takes almost two hours, before Phana heard a sound of baby's crying. Phana heart relief when he heard that. Then, it suddenly disappeared when a nurse run outside the operating room, with panicking expression. Phana knees suddenly weakened, Forth immediately helped him. "P'Forth, what's going on?" He asked. He didn't want to admit that something going wrong inside.

"Just wait, everything is going to be alright." Forth said.

A nurse run back, with defibrillator and immediately entered inside the room.

A/N : (Defibrillator)Defibrillation is a technique used in emergency medicine to terminate ventricular fibrillation orpulseless ventricular tachycardia. It uses an electrical shock to reset the electrical state of the heart so that it may beat to a rhythm controlled by its own natural pacemaker cells.

When the nurse entered in, Kongpop doing a CPR, when still there's no reaction, Kongpop grabbed the Defibrillator, putting a gel on it before, put it at Wayo's chest, one at the right chest and the other one was at the bottom of the heart, then he counted. "One, two, three." When still no reaction, he repeated it again. Two more times before getting a result he wanted. Wayo pulse get back. The nurse wiped his sweat. "That was close."

After Wayo gave birth to his last child, he suddenly fainted and he's heart beat stopped.

Stepping outside the room, Kongpop was startled to Phana, when it suddenly run towards him. "How is he?" Phana asked with worried voice.

"After he gave birth, he's heart suddenly stopped working, but you don't have to worry about it anymore, he's stable now." Kongpop said.

Phana sighed deeply. "Thank God. Why you think his heart suddenly stop?"

"It's his first time to gave birth, plus the baby was over weight, beside he has twins not a single baby, so it was really hard for him. I told him to not eat too much, because it can make this happen." Kongpop shake his head.

Phana suddenly felt guilty inside him, he cooked the meal for Wayo always, and sometimes he make it more, he didn't think about it, plus Wayo didn't complain about eating too much, he knows that Wayo don't want him to feel disappointed if he did not eat what he made.

Phana walked towards the room, and found Wayo sleeping, and he was so tired, at the side was the nurse, she already finished to clean both of the child. She smiled when she saw Phana and said. "Director, congrats. You have a beautiful son's." She handed over it to Phana.

Phana did looked at the baby's back when he get it, there's a red dot mark at his shoulder. Then he looked at the second one and same as the first one, both of his child was Ger. "Thank you, you can leave us now." The nurse did get out as soon as Phana said. Phana walked towards his wife and place one of the baby at Wayo's arm. "My Yo, look we have a beautiful Ger, please wake up soon, so you'll able to see and touch them." He touched Wayo's hair, then he move his hand to his pale cheek. "I'm sorry, for giving you a hard time."

Forth entered too and find his beautiful nephew's. "Awww. Is that my nephew, how cute." He rubbed the child cheek using his finger.

"P'Forth, both of them are Ger." Phana said.

Forth shocked and looked at the back shoulder like Phana did. "Geez, Pha you're so damn lucky!" Forth exclaimed.

Phana smiled.

It's already dinner time when Wayo woke up, he immediately find his children, Phana placed it at his arms, and the other one he hold it.

Wayo tears flow down to his cheeks after seeing his beautiful child's. "Their beautiful." Wayo said.

Phana smiled and added. "Yes indeed, we have two beautiful Ger."

Wayo was more happy when he heard that both of them are Ger. "Really?"

"Hmmm." Phana nodded. "So what name you like to give them?" Phana looked at him.

"Well, this is Runway, and that one is Chimon." Wayo said.

Phana smiled. "It's suited to them. They're beautiful like you." Wayo blushed, Phana move his head and kissed him to his forehead. "Thank you, for giving me a beautiful children." Wayo nodded.

..

..

To be continued.

Short chapter, sorry.. I'll update again, tomorrow for Spark then, next this FF again. Before In between seasons.

Thank you.

A/N : A great philosopher once said. 'a kiss is not a kiss without a tongue '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 14 13
After World War III the world is totally destroyed. Most of people are dead. Money is gone. There are no people, no money, no government. No rules. W...
41.3K 1.7K 18
After Wayo leave Phana he is alone with Phana and his baby in his tummy..and when he thought that no one care about a pregnant guy like him Daniel..t...
388K 18.4K 99
"From now on, you're Zan Lorenzo." "My dear husband, why am I the one taking your last name?" Lorenzo asked while pulling his hand away. "You're mine...
459K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...