Always - Fillie

heyjudx által

"I wish you could see your beauty through my eyes, Millie." -- Plot: Years after Stranger Things, Millie and... Több

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three - Deal
Four - precious
Five - Give it a try
Six - Pay attention
Seven - Perfect
Eight - Who said soulmates were only lovers?
Nine - Drowned
Ten - broken
Eleven - Love of your life and love for your life
Twelve - Birthday
Thirteen - Culture
Fifteen - I care
Sixteen - Time together
Seventeen - Cliché
Eighteen - Little Things
Nineteen - Part of my life
Twenty - 3 words, 8 letters
Twenty One - Magnets
Twenty Two - You & I
Twenty Three - Motivation
Twenty Four - Cookies

Fourteen - You're the one that I want

1.5K 44 100
heyjudx által

Finn:
open the door millie

Girl that takes long showers:
one second, ur so impatient
god

Finn:
i've been here for one minute already, what do you expect from me?
read

"Hey Finn." Millie smiled, opening the door and telling him to come in.

"You have no idea what I planned for today." He said, "Plus, I have chocolate." He handed her a red box of Lindt chocolates and her eyes lit up.

"Put those in the fridge." She said, jumping on the couch.

"Why?" He asked confused, but did what she told him to.

"Because it tastes better. Have you ever tasted frozen chocolate from your fridge? It's like the best, just like leftover cold pizza." She explained and turned on the TV.

"Okay, you're weird. And, what are you doing?" He asked, "Get up."

"Finn it's been more than a week. You don't have to hang out with me anymore and," She paused, looking at the ceiling. "I think it's better if I don't go out today."

Yeah, it had been a little bit more than a week, almost two, since Aidan and Millie's breakup. And Finn wanted to cheer her up and do everything he could. He had been there every single morning since the first day after the breakup.

In his head it was too soon to make a move yet. But at least he could cheer up a friend right? And also spend quality time with the most beautiful girl in the whole world, specially if that meant making her happy.

"Yeah," He sat down next to her. "I saw what happened." And faced her. "You can talk to me if you want to, okay? And also, don't surrender to these things, let's just go out. Remember how it took your mind off everything the first time?"

"Yeah. B-but it's different now. It's not just a public breakup. He made me look like a bitch. Like a fucking bitch, Finn. Beside the fact that he lied and you know I hate liars. I just keep wondering about what people will think, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it." She sighed loudly.

"Mills, listen to me. I think you should go. I swear we'd have fun just like when we went to the MOMA and to the Times Square. I won't force you to go anywhere, I just think it will make you feel better." He said.

"You're probably already sick of hanging out with me everyday, though." She mouthed to herself, laughing and thinking he hadn't heard it. But yeah, he did.

How could he be sick of her?

But as much as he disclaimed that affirmation inside his head, that was how she felt. She wasn't an insecure person. No, not at all. But emotional? Yes. Whenever she was down, things spread up really quickly and they came with a bunch of other things. Like, for example, the need to eat an incredible amount of sweets and an unusual insecurity.

"Okay, let's go. I accept it." She chuckled a bit before standing up. "I'm just gonna get changed, give me ten minutes."

——

"You're gonna love it. Because if you don't, I won't be the one to kick your ass." Finn said, sitting on their two seats in a completely world known theater.

Bing.
"It's gonna start." He affirmed as the lights started to fade and the room became darker, only the light from the stage shining.

A curly headed boy with bright blue eyes appeared and started to sing the first act.

"It's Gaten!" Millie exclaimed happily, finally recognizing her old friend.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, admiring the tiny smile on her face.

"No way! It's Grease, Finn. The musical he's starring is Grease!" She realized in the middle of the presentation, due to the music the cast was singing throughout the whole play.

"I know. I swear to god this storyline doesn't make sense!" He chuckled.

"Don't ruin it! It's art and it doesn't make sense, because it's love." She said, still looking at the stage. "And love doesn't make any sense."

"I've got chills. They're multiplying.
And I'm losing control." She sang along with Danny, played by their friend Matarazzo. "Just sing, Finn!" She asked him.

"No, thanks. I'm good." He laughed lightly.

"'Cause the power you're supplying, is electrifying." She continued singing, looking at him, begging him to sing with her look.

"You better shape up, 'cause you need a man and my heart is set on you." He finally sang with her, seeing the surprised look on her face.

"You better shape up, you better understand to my heart I must be true." She smiled, looking at him who was amused with the fun in her eyes.

"You're the one that I want." Both exclaimed, singing right before bursting in laughter.

"See? You made through one song." She chuckled, teasing him. "The question now is: how did you know the words for the song?"

"My mom loves this movie, got your information?" He replied.

"Uhum, thanks." She laughed, nodding and turning to the stage again until the end of the play.

"Gaten!" Millie exclaimed, entering the dressing room with Finn, where all the actors from the play were getting out of they're characters.

"Millie! Finnlard!" The star turned around and faced the two friends. "How did you like it? I mean, everything?"

"I loved it, you rocked it!" She smiled at him.

"Yeah, it was awesome, dude." Finn said.

"Thank you." He replied, smiling and putting his black coat on. "I gotta go now, I'll text you two so we can hang out. I miss  you all and Liz does too." He chuckled.

"Yeah, see you around!" Finn said and the other boy left. "Shall we?" He turned to the girl he entered the place with, pointing to the door.

She nodded and they walked past the door as she kept murmuring songs from the musical they had just watched. Not whole songs though, because she couldn't remember all the words.

"Summer loving had me a blast, summer loving happened so fast. I met a girl crazy for me, met a boy cute as can be." Millie sang walking towards  her black car, parked only a few meters of them. He only smiled at her adorable silliness.

They got in the car. Well, he sat on the drivers seat, because it had been almost two weeks since he started driving that BMW and it became quite his place when he was around her.

She sat next to him, connected her cell phone to the USB cable and started her playlist 'oldies 💕'.

"And that's the moment I think if it was an actual good idea to bring you to a 70's musical." He laughed, starting the vehicle.

"Funny." She rolled her eyes playfully and tried to hide a smile. She pressed shuffle and 'Don't Let Me Down' by The Beatles, the band both adored, started playing.

"I'm surprised. Your playlist is actually good." He chuckled, teasing her. "I didn't know you liked the Beatles."

"Like? I love them. You either hate or love the Beatles. Periodt." She laughed lightly. "This is probably my favorite song of them."

"Yeah, I like to play their songs, especially this one with my band." He paused, turning left. "It's just peaceful, I don't really know."

"Yeah. I get it, it's just like, a vibe?" She asked, scrolling down her phone, choosing the next song from the queue.

"Exactly!" He exclaimed. It was unexplainable the way that girl understood him, even being a lot different than he was most of the times.

"Wait, wait!" She told him. "Stop the car!"

"What's wrong?" He stopped the car in a random corner.

"There's a little amusement park, there. There's cotton candy. Let's go there!" She asked him, looking into his eyes like a little child would do.

"Okay." He surprisingly agreed, turning off the car and getting out of it.

"Yes!" She exclaimed happily, jumping while walking on the sidewalk.

"I think it's closed." He said as they approached the colorful place, full of things to do and eventually to eat.

"Oh." She said, looking down at her feet.

"We could come back other day." He suggested, "It's okay."

"Hey Mr." A guy shouted to Finn as they walked back to the car.

"Yeah?" He replied now facing the young blond man.

"We heard you and we think we could make an exception for you two." The guy said and the two friends walked towards him.  "The rides are still on, just like the music player and the lights." He concluded

"Thank you so much!" Millie exclaimed, smiling wider than ever as the worker opened the little gate.

"Here." Finn smiled and chuckled a bit, handing her a cotton candy he picked up from one of the tents.

"Thanks." She laughed. "Let's go to the ferris wheel!" She pulled him by the arm and went there.

Since there were no lines and they were the only ones at the theme park they ended all the rides quite quickly. And something that made them even faster was Millie's incredibly infinite excitement.

"We finished them all, Mills. We should go home now." He looked at Millie.

"Okay." She replied, not too happy this time, her 'sad for leaving' thoughts were interrupted by his arm grabbing her arm.

"What are you doing?" She laughed and looked at him.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked as 'La Vie En Rose' started playing on the speakers of the park.

She just nodded and they started dancing. His hand on her hip and her hands on his neck.

Where they fit perfectly.

Hold me close and hold me fast
This magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose

The two looked at each other smiling and remembering the way they danced together for the first time.

When you kiss me heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see la vie en rose

They moved in sync, along with Louis Armstrong's voice in that record. And for a moment the two of them forgot about the thoughts inside their heads. About being too soon to make a move or any other insecurity.

When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart
A world where roses bloom

The two sides started to lean in,

And when you speak
Angels sing from above
Everyday words seems
To turn into love songs

Their mouths collapsed.

Finally.

Resulting in a incredibly passionated kiss. It felt like two magnets were finally together, after trying to get away from each other, knowing they would eventually end up together in a way or another.

Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be la vie en rose.

It felt just right. Something both had been dreaming and thinking about for days, weeks had finally happened.
When their lips collided it seemed like everything was just that simple,

too bad it was just how it seemed.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

58K 1.2K 49
these are all the mileven scenes i want to see in season three! enjoy!
55.3K 1K 31
In the town of Hawkins everyone suffers the aftermath of all the strange events of the last year, specifically Mike, he changed completely, broke Ele...
68.5K 2.6K 24
come to me now. . . stay by my side. kiss me again. . . sequel to "hollywood forever."