I'm Different and thats norma...

Od MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 58

2.7K 113 2
Od MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

Junghae was happily playing in the water when he heard a beatiful voice.

So he followed it until it lead him to a tunnel like rock. He climb within it and jump through rocks until he saw what he was amazed.

A Mermaid.

Junghae was shock when he saw the mermaid face. It looks like his uncle....

Jungkook. Singing like an angel but his blue shiny like diamond tail was also mesmerizing.

"Uhm... Un-uncle Jun-jungkook?" Junghae called a bit shock.

the mermaid look up as he heard his name and saw a child. He was shock and was about to go back to ocean but Junghae stop him.

"Wait! Pls don't be scared. I'm just... Wow... You have an amazing voice!" Junghae commented happily.

Jungkook blush a bit and smile. "Thank you little one." Jungkook said.

"Ahm... Are you real?" Junghae said and went near Jungkook.

"Am I?" Jungkook said.

"Can I touch you?" Junghae said, "pls..."

Jungkook having a soft heart for a kid specially a kid who gave puppy eyes then sigh and nod. The kid cup his cheek and smile.

"You are Real!" Junghae said happily.

"Yes I am." Jungkook said.

"Then, My name is Kim Junghae nice to meet you Mr.... ahm.. Uncle Jungkook right?" Junghae said.

Jungkook was shock. "How'd you know my name?" Jungkook ask.

"Ah-"

"JUNGHAE!" A voice called him. Then Jungyeon went to the spot where Junghae is and was shock who Junghae was talking too.

"Hey Junghae, You shouldn't go around when I can't see you." Jungyeon scolded the kid a bit.

"I'm sorry, But I heard an angel voice so I followed it." Junghae said.

Jungyeon lay eyes on his younger brother and sigh. "What are you doing in the shore? Getting bored down there?" Jungyeon ask and sat down beside his Younger brother.

"Yeah." Jungkook reply.

"Wait? There are two Uncle Jungkook?" Junghae ask cutely.

Junyeon Chuckled. "No, Were twins. His the real Uncle Jungkook and I'm Uncle Jungyeon." Jungyeon explains.

"Hey! Why did you tell him that!?" Jungkook said.

"Well soon to be, your gonna be his parents along with that stupid lover of yours." Jungyeon said.

Ans Jungkook blush, but he realize something. "Wait? Kim Junghae, don't tell me his..." Jungkook said.

"Yes he is." Jungyeon said.

"oh? " Jungkook said.

"hm? Then why is it Uncle Jungyeon is pretending to be Uncle Jungkook?" Junghae ask.

"You see Your Uncle Jungyeon here is on a mission." Jungyeon said.

"a Mission?" Junghae ask.

"yes, I'm on a mission to find out how much your father love your uncle Jungkookie here." Jungyeon said.

"Jungkookie? Oh! Your Kookie!" Junghae said happily and went beside Jungkook.

"You know me?" Jungkook ask as he pat Junghae's head.

"Hm. Appa always tell me how great Mr.Kookie is. He said that he smiles like a bunny, adorable, nice and kind hearted like a proper princess can be." Junghae said.

"Your father said that about me?" Jungkook said and felt flattered with that.

"Yeah, He was always happy when he talks about you.... But he always look sad too because he always said that he misses you everday. " Junghae said and then look at Jungkook's tail. He then crawl beside the Tail and observe it.

"The scale on your tail looks like appa's precious scale that he keeps on the safe box." Junghae said.

"He still keeps it?" Jungkook ask and was shock about how Taehyung still keep the last object he gave Taehyung.

"Appa took really good care of that saying its very important." Junghae said.

"Thats... Actually Nice."Jungkook said and smile.

"So... Uncle Kookie likes my Appa?" Junghae ask.

"Very much Junghae-ah... I hope you don't mind." Jungkook said.

Junghae shook his head. "I don't beside I can see in Appa's eyes that he is happy when he talks about you a lot!" Junghae said happily.

"Ah... What about your eomma?" Jungkook ask and Junghae look down.

"Eomma, she never love me. When she was there she always use Appa's money to go anywhere and everywhere. When I approach eomma, she always told me she is busy and Me and Eomma never really got close. She and Appa always fight back then. So Appa decided to get divorce with Eomma, but Eomma never sign the paper somthing so Appa file a something so That Eomma can't get near him or anything he owns. The Judge let me pick to whom I like to be with. And I choose Appa since he was the one I was close too, but I still felt bad to eomma..." Junghae explains looking down.

"Do you want your eomma back?" Jungyeon ask.

Junghae shook his head.

"Why not?" Jungkook ask.

"She.... She try to came back through me before saying she would like for us to be one great family. I agree and invite her at home, I ask a favor to my father to pls give eomma a second chance. Appa agreed and Eomma was happy. Were happy at first buy Eomma again she went back to her old hobbits. She uses Appa's money for herself and she still didn't have time for me.... So When Appa found out he throw Eomma again and thats the last Time I saw eomma." Junghae said sadly.

"I'm sorry if you go through all of this in just an early age, how old are you anyway?" Jungkook ask.

"7 Turning 8 Soon. Don't worry, Appa explains to me that I'm an advance Kid so I can understand something easily. Uncle Namjoon said its what I get From him since he too is an advance kid during when he was still a kid." Junghae said.

"Namjoon-hyung is really smart, genius perhaps." Jungkook said and chuckled.

"Well if your eomma go back again would you accept her?" Jungyeon ask.

Junghae shook his head. "No, I don't want that Appa will be in trouble again because of Eomma. " Junghae said.

Jungkook chuckle. "Well how about you forget about the past and let me show you something incredible hmp~" Jungkook said.

"What is it?" Junghae ask excitedly.

Jungkook look at Jungyeon giving a look which Jungyeon gets and he sigh. "Find." Jungyeon said and then he started to control the water making small figures using water like Fishes jumping, dolphins and even make a butterfly made of water.

Then theres Jungkook who add the effect of Snow.

Junghae was happily seeing that and was amazed. For The whole day the twins play with Junghae and Junghae did enjoy the day.

Specially when the twins showed a very beautiful place where he can see the sun sets and the sky was replace by a thousands stars.

And Jungkook then started to explains about some stars to Junghae.

"Woah, I didn't know Stars were like that." Junghae said.

"Well they are, Your father was the one who taught me." Jungkook said and poke Junghae's Nose.

"Uncle Jungkook, When are you decide to see Appa again?" Junghae ask.

"When Your Uncle Jungyeon is done with his mission. Maybe you could help him." Jungkook said.

"I'm on it." Junghae said and saluted.

"Oh, Agent Junghae Had a mission." Jungkook said and saluted too.

They start laughing. "Oh by the way, here." Jungkook said and got one of his scale and give it to Junghae.

"When The mission is done, You will give this to your appa how about that?" Jungkook said.

Junghae got the scale and smile. "I will sir, Don't worry I won't fail you." Junghae said.

"Good." Jungkook said.

"Junghae, lets go. Your appa just called and he said he would pick us up." Jungyeon said.

"Yes Uncle Jungyeon." Junghae said.

"By Uncle Jungkook." Junghae said and wave his hand.

"Bye bye." Jungkook said. "And hyung, Make sure not to tell Tae about this." Jungkook said.

"Got you baby bro." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook pouted but swim down again.

When they went back to the road Junghae then Run towards his appa.

"Appa!" Junghae said and hug his Father.

"Did you enjoy your time with your uncle Jungkook?" Taehyung ask.

"Yup, He was really amazing. Do You know that he knows about the stars and constelations?" Junghae said.

Taehyung then was shock and look at this Jungkook . "Really now?" Taehyung said.

Jungyeon look up and smile. "I don't know but somehow Stars are somthing important to me." Jungyeon said.

Taehyung smile ."Maybe he starts to remember." Taehyung thought and having a little hope that Jungkook will remember the first formed of their friendship because of the stars.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.6K 959 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
4.4K 376 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
60.1K 2.9K 43
Inspired by Mako Mermaids, In the Eyes of the Mermaid by @sisisummers, and The Tail of Taekook by @hooverssweaterpaws. Also, I don't own the fan art...
631K 29.5K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...