My Green Little Doll. [Jason...

By AuliCat

[ Y/N ] Marshall started to feel terrored by the random dolls that always appear out of nowhere on her room. ... More

1. [ Y/N ]'s Backstory.
2. The Reason is...?
3. Who Are You?!
4. Dolls.
5. Uh...I'm... 'Free' ?
6. HuH?!
7. Smile!
8. Keep on Walking...
9. Jason?
10. Mom?!
11. Walking home.
12. Just Cry it Out .
13. I Can't Believe It.
14. This girl...!!!!
15. Training!
16. Yea, I guess.
17. You're so heavy.
18. FIGHT.
19. I won't.
20. Am I Hearing Things?
21. Music Box?
22. Lie?
23. Cuddle.
24. They're Not So Bad, After All.
25. That's Creepy.
26. Indirect Confession.
27. We Time.
28. What's It's Gender?
29. Danger.
30. Not Him!
31. Talking with A Fake Mouse.
32. A Little Help.
34. The Green Doll.
35. Feewings.
36. Please no...
37. Welp, guess i'm fucked.
38. An Exquisite Day
39. I Miss You
40. Haha, sorry.
41. Karma
42. Angel
43. lAsT cHaPTr
EVERYONE (A/N)

33. Bye-bye

1K 37 6
By AuliCat

...

I've been here for almost... three years. As long as I am here, I've learned so,very many things.

They've taught me how to dodge, block, fight, and someone even taught me how to cut a human body apart, and which part is okay to eat.

I'm not alone. My mother is here too.

Today, I'll take my last test to be his proxy. Being a proxy means I'll be one of his golden followers, and everytime there's a mission, proxies will be the first ones to be called to his office. Proxies are free to kill anyone.

It sounds like I'll get soaked by the rain of tasks that he'll give me. I don't like the sound of that, but my mother want me to be a proxy too, since she wants me to be strong and so that she won't worry too much.

I wish I'll pass. If I don't pass this, I'll be a CreepyPasta. Proxies are CreepyPastas too, but they are more trustworthy than the rest.

A creepypasta will be free to kill anyone they want, and they don't have that much mission.

If I pass as a proxy, I'll be allowed to live with Jason. This is a deal. I asked Slenderman if I could go to his shop, and Slenderman told me I have to pass as a proxy first. I'll be free to be with him, and Slenderman will tell me the missions from his... brain power or he'll just send my partner to tell me.

I wish I can pass. Mother wants me to pass.

Pluk. I close my journal. I walk to the mirror inside my room, repair my hair a lil bit. I have my own bedroom now, between Jason's and Laughing Jack's.

I pick up my weapon. It's beautiful. It's a bat. It's my favorite because I used to train with Toby, and we always train with hatchets. So I pick a bat as my favorite weapon since I'm used to weapons where I need to hold them with both of my hands. But don't tell anyone, I have a small scalpel in my pocket.

E.J gave it to me as a gift because I learn human bodies well. Not VERY well, just well. I remember the small happy squeel he make when I bring some kidneys for him.

"[ Y/N ]~! Time for breakfast!" L.J say, as he knock on my door with his claws. "Coming!" I put my bat on my back.

I cheerfully walk out the room towards the dining room. I sit down on my usual seat. Sadly, Jason is not beside me. He's at his shop now, making more wax dolls.

I cheerfully eat the pancake that Pinkamena make, which was made from human meat, and drink a glass of blood. I'm not very used to the cupcake, but the drink is fine. I live for E.J's homemade kidneys tho!

"Heh. What ya lookin so happy about, shorty?" Jeff say beside me. I look at him, still with a smile on my face. "Last test!!" I take a sip of my drink.

"Heheh, good luck." He say, as he eat the pancake. I'm done with the food so now I'll take a little training before the test!

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN!!! m"

"[ Y/N ] GET THE FUCK OFF ME I'M PLAYING A FUCKING GAME HERE!" Ben say, annoyed by me hugging him from the back while he's playing his street fighter.

"Let's go traininggg!!!" I say.

"Ugh... you're almost as annoying as Toby now... (grumbles)"

"Awe come on! Toby's on a mission now and your name is the fiiirst name appear on my mind!" I say in a way that I'm sure Ben will get annoyed.

Blood drips from his eyes to the floor. "[ Y/N ] i swear to god... Why can't you just go with Jeff?!"

"Jeff is still eating!! EVERYONE is eating except you! Pweeeeaase Bennn?"

...A silent moment came.

"...NO! GET OFF ME YOU STUPID—"

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!! PLEAAASE—"

"OKAY OKAY JUST LET ME FINISH THIS IN A SECOND!!"

"YAAAAAYY"

Yeah. I am already comfortable here. I run to my room and grab my mask. I made it myself! I look upon it again with very proud eyes.

My mask looks like my mother's mask, but with so much color. The colors are random, but they are all dark colors. It's as if my mom's mask is being splashed with mini paint buckets.

There is no space in the mask that is white. It's all colorful. Mom will be so happy to see this!

I put on my gloves. They're white, but one day, it'll turn to crimson.

After that, I tie my hair. I use a hoodie, but this one is very special to me–Jason made this for me. He's the only one who knew about my mask, and he make a hoodie that matches it. I use it and look at the mirror in front of me–Look at that! I look cool!

I walk outside. Everyone looks at me after a few minutes.

"Um... R-rouge?" Jane look at me. "Are you high right now, Jane? I'm right here." Rouge say.

"... wait..." Rouge walk slowly to me.

I open my arms.

"Aaawe that is so cute! When did you make it?" Rouge, my mother, cup the cheek of the mask. I giggle happily, seeing her excited face. She isn't wearing a mask at the moment.

Judge Angels walk towards me, and hug me too. "Perfect!! I like the fact that the colors are dark. Are those blood? Amazing!" she caress my mask happily.

"And the hoodie... A gift of Jason's, eh?" Laughing Jack smile across the room. I nod so happily my mask almost fell off my face.

"Um, where's Ben?" I say after looking around for some minute. I couldn't find his short, green figure floating anywhere.

"Shorty's outside, kiddo." Jeff say. I smile to him and walk outside happily.

"She looks beautiful..." Judge Angels murmurs.

The Forest

"Ready lil fella?" Ben say, smirking. "I'm always ready, shortie."

He laugh a bit before running towards me and punch me in the face, but I block him, and throw him to the ground. But he don't fall. He float instead. I growl annoyedly a little. This shortie can fly.

I run at him and pull my bat from my back and swing it at him. He dodged, but don't expect me to move it like a boomerang to his head. It only hit him for a sec, because I stop right there. I could just kill him if I continue.

"Heh, what? Scaàąred?" he say with his glitchy, dark voice. I sigh. "Yeah. You could get injured there." I put my bat back behind my back.

I know it's strange to put a bat on your back, but whatever. I feel cool everytime I pull it out, too.

"And you don't have to hold back, Ben. You're stronger than that, I know." Ben laugh a bit. "If you pass the test, I'll train you with my REAL power, muahahahahah"

I sigh, and sit below a tree. Ben sit beside me. "I honestly don't like it when you guys hold back. That won't help me grow."

Ben push my head to the side lightly. "But if we do, you could just die, dumbass." I laugh a bit.

Before the Last Test

"Okay." Masky sit in front of me, getting ready to tell me what will I do in this test.

"L.J will teleport you to a deep, dark forest. That's a place of the murder that just happened, so there'll be a lot of cops there." I nod shortly.

"You'll be staying there for three days. You'll have to kill ALL of the cops there without leaving any traces. There's at least 15-20 cars there." Masky smirks below his mask.

"I can do that." I nod.

"Plus, you can't bring anything except your weapon. And you'll have to eat human parts at least once, since you've learned that with E.J."

"You can eat anything from the nature though. It's no problem." Masky ended his speech by clapping his hands.

"Dang. That's the most I explain things in this year." Masky say, as he pull out his cigarette, and start smoking after he pull up his mask.

"Good luck kid. This is the first time a test was given. The rest of us here never got that. You'll have to be the first one to try and the first one to pass it. Kay?" I nod like a little child I am in front of Masky.

Three days of killing. I better bring a big bag cause I'll get some kidneys for E.J later.

I wish Jason is here, to see me in his handmade hoodie.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 803 14
(Y/N) (L/N), a 22 y/o girl who has her life more or less figured out. She works as an illustrator, lives alone in a apartment in Manhattan with her c...
183K 5.4K 32
You always felt like someone was watching you. Something in the shadows. Could that old rabbit you received as a gift hold the key to the truth? Cre...
313K 7.5K 25
"Now now.." Jeff's gruff voice whispered into your ear as he pinned you against the wall of your bedroom walls with his knife pressed against your ne...
4.8K 138 41
🚧This story is currently under construction as of 07/28/2024🚧 You with your beautiful eyes perfectly shaped face and pale skin. Are you real? Where...