Cristiano's Craving

By Twix345

Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabell... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Interlude
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
So

Twenty Seven

21.6K 530 51
By Twix345

Rose

I had never felt so at peace.

Waking up, I could hear the sound of the busy road down below, Parisians going through their day, cars passing, music playing.

But in the bedroom, things were different.

Besides the faint noises from outside, the room was silent besides the quiet sound of our breathing.

In bed, the sheets were tangled between us, half of my body on top of his and the heat between us overwhelming. Against my head, I could feel his steady heartbeat. My eyes were shut again and I sighed in peace, my arm around his abs.

It was a wonderful feeling waking up in his strong arms. I wouldn't change it for the world. Naked under the sheets, I could feel a smooth breeze coming over us.

My breasts were against his chest. I was practically on top of him but he didn't seem to mind. My leg was on his body at his hand was on top of my butt. I knew he was awake as he squeezed it gently under the covers, leaving a soft kiss on my forehead. He sighed gently, his hand slowly sliding up and down my thigh as my hand drew on his chest, playing around with his nipple.

The night before was felt like paradise. It was perfect in every way and so much better than the first time. My eyes landed upon the used condom on the table not too far away and my cheeks automatically reddened at the sight of the amount of substance in it. I looked away, snuggling against the man I loved.

The phone started ringing and I almost groaned at the sound of it. Completely ruining our moment. He sighed, his hand leaving my butt as he reached over and took his phone, answering.

"Yeah?"

He started to speak in Italian and I understood but I chose not to listen. In fact, an idea came to mind and my hand slid down his chest, feeling his rock, hard abs. A small, playful smirk grew on my face as my hand slid down even more.

He went to stop me but I kept going, finally touching his member. I felt him tense up and as my fingers teasingly trailed up and down it, it sprang up quickly. Chuckling quietly, my hand wrapped around it and squeezed it gently. Then, I moved my hand, going up and down slowly, just how he liked it.

I heard his voice change and strain a little as I squeezed and rubbed, teasing the man. His hand went to stop me but I kept going, beginning to speed up a little.

After some time, he hung up on the phone and a soft, deep moan left his mouth as he finally released, his member softening. My hand then slid back up to his chest, a smirk on my face.

"That's one way to wake up," he chuckled softly and I smiled, snuggling against him.

"I love you, bébé."{baby}

He chuckled again, kissing my forehead. "I love you too, mia cara. More than anything."

In the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and used the toilet before stepping into the warm, pristine, double shower.

The water felt amazing and I started washing. I couldn't stop thinking about our night before. I loved every second of it and without a doubt, I would do it again. Cristiano wasn't joking; between my legs was extremely sore and walking felt weird.

He loved me and I loved him. I had nothing to worry about. I felt as though our relationship was stronger and nothing could break my love for that man.

"How many times are you gonna creep up on me in the shower, Cris?"

He chuckled as I turned, folding my arms as I faced him, giving him a playful yet annoyed look.

"Sorry," Cristiano sheepishly replied though I knew he wasn't genuinely apologising. I rolled my eyes, a playful smile on my face. Then my eyes moved down and I groaned, shaking my head.

"You get hard so easily, Cristiano."

"Because you're super sexy, Rose."

I rolled my eyes again and told him, "well, I'm sore so, good luck."

Then suddenly I was pressed against the shower wall, our bodies so close that his bare, hard member was pressing against me.

"How sore?"

I hesitated, meeting his hazel eyes. Then lust filled my eyes. My hands went to his broad shoulders and he lifted me up, my legs spreading with a wide smirk.

"I could get used to this."

~~~

As I dried my hair, I watched as he rummaged around his bag, looking for his shirt.

With a small smile, I sat on the edge of the bed, watching my lover. "So, what did you guys do at the Moulin Rouge and the after party? Was it good?"

His muscular back was facing me and I slipped off my dressing gown, putting on some body lotion before grabbing my underwear and bra, slipping them on.

As I clasped my bra on, I noticed how quiet he was. "The performance was good, yeah. Jordan met a girl after and I don't think we'll see him for a while after the way they were kissing."

"The party?" I asked, curious. I wasn't prying or anything. I was just curious as to what I missed out on. I hoped they had a fun time. I trusted Cristiano and knew he wouldn't of done anything stupid.

I looked around in my bag, trying to find my wide leg, floral trousers and matching crop top. "C?" I asked, waiting for his reply.

"Hmm? Yeah, the after party was good. I met some friends that I haven't talked to in a while."

"Oh, that's great," I brightly responded, as I took out my clothes. "I didn't know you had any French friends."

He sighed, pulling on his shirt and turning to face me. I curiously looked at him at his sudden change of mood. "That's what I actually wanted to talk to you about."

I looked at him in surprise, slipping on my promise ring. "Okay," I replied with a smile although I was concerned at his serious tone.

He licked his lips, leaning against the dresser, his bulging, arm muscles were shown off and I had to force myself to look away and meet his eyes. Cristiano sighed before saying, "I have these friends that you don't know about because of business and. . .they haven't seen me since I was a player."

I nodded, pulling on my trousers as I listened. "So we caught up and I obviously have you as my girl now but they didn't really understand how I was tied down to one girl." A groan came out my mouth. I slipped on my crop top, taking out a comb and beginning to brush my long hair.

Cristiano sighed again. "We were drinking and I'll admit, I took some drugs-"

"Cris," I sighed, giving him a disappointed look as I shook my head, looking away.

"I know, I shouldn't have and I'm sorry. I was so out of it and they were interrogating me about you and why I wasn't at strip clubs anymore. They were calling me a pussy and shit and then they brought this girl up-"

"Oh, here we go," I muttered, shaking my head. I met his eyes again, an angry look on my face. "Don't tell me you slept with her. If you fucking slept with her, Cris, I will cut your cock off and your balls."

"I didn't sleep with her," Cristiano seriously told me and a sigh of relief left my mouth. "But." I looked up at him again, fearing the worst. "When she kissed me, I kissed her back-"

"Oh, great!"

"-for like ten freaking seconds, I swear, baby, I didn't even think - I was too out of it-"

"Too out of it to remember that those lips belong to me?"

He quickly walked over and kneeled in front of me, taking my hands in his and seriously looking into my eyes. I slapped his hand away and sighed, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"I pushed her away because you're my girlfriend and I'm not a cheat. They called me a pussy and said that you're a woman so you'll just forgive me but no, you're not just like that. You have morals and you care about your feelings and you don't just let guys walk over you. You're a strong, beautiful woman and I'm sorry for kissing her back, Rose, but I pulled away! I swear! It didn't even last long; I promise! Please forgive me, I'm sorry and I love you-"

"Cris," I interrupted, disappointedly looking down at him, a sigh of sadness leaving my mouth. "Why didn't you tell me when you came last night?" I didn't know how or what to feel. I felt disappointed and a little betrayed but he was right in front of me, apologised and knowing his faults. He didn't even sleep with her and I trusted him that the kiss wasn't long like he said.

"I'm sorry! I was nervous and I just saw you and-"

"If I kissed another guy, wouldn't you be pissed? I. ." I sighed again, running my hand through my hair as I tried my hardest to think of what to do. "Okay." I exhaled, meeting his eyes again. His hands held mine and his face was filled with sorriness, his eyes filled with sincerity.

I licked my lips and told him, "thanks for coming clean. Most guys wouldn't."

Then I leaned in and whispered into his ear ever so delicately, "let this be a warning that if you ever cheat on me, I will definitely cut off your dick. It's really nice so please just keep it for me."

Then I moved away, meeting his expanded eyes. A small, nervous chuckle left his mouth and I gave him a sweet smile before leaning in and pecking his lips. "I forgive you. Let's just put this behind us. Love you."

We cleaned up the hotel room and were getting ready to go back to the house. As Cris called for a cab, I turned to go put my tissue into the bin.

I opened it and as I tossed the tissue in, I looked in.

The condom.

I was about to close the bin then I realised something.

One condom.

My eyebrows creased as I continued to stare into the bin, my mind beginning to think and think, over and over.

My face scrunched up a little as I moved my hand around in the bin, trying to find the second one then something hit me.

Then my lips parted and my eyes widened in realisation.

The shower

I softly groaned, closing the bin, washing my hands then running my hand through my hair as I bit my lip, thinking of what to do. I needed to find a pharmacy and fast. I suddenly felt uncomfortable in my own skin. My stomach knotted and I found myself getting warmer and warmer at the thoughts running through my mind.

"Rose? The cab's downstairs."

"I'm coming," I replied loudly, sighing once more as I groaned to myself, pushing the bathroom door open.

I gave him a smile as we held hands, leaving the hotel room but as we walked, inside, the horrible feeling was attacking me.

~~~

"I need you to take me to the pharmacy."

My sister looked up at me in surprise, her fingers pausing as she stopped buttoning up Paris's dress. "Whatever for? Are you ill?"

I licked my lips, sighing softly as I closed the door, shoving my hands into my jacket's pockets. "No. I just need to get something."

"For what? You don't go to the pharmacy unless you're ill - oh, wait, is it hay fever?" My sister pressed on, combing her daughter's soft hair. I sighed again, wishing she wouldn't keep asking. "Yeah. Can you take me, please?"

"Alright, I'll take you. Just wait until Sonny comes."

I looked at her in confusion and she glanced up, informing me, "the kids' dad. He's coming to pick them up."

"Oh," I said in surprise, watching as she tied Paris's laces. "This is your chance to speak to him."

A laugh came from Juliet and she shook her head, smiling at me. "Uh, no."

"Why not?" I pressed on, raising an eyebrow at her. "I told Cristiano I love him and things ended up fine. Just tell him how you feel, Juliet. I'm sure he misses you too."

Juliet's eyes flickered onto me and she bit her lip, sighing softly. "How do I look?"

My eyes ran across her body and I pursued my lips, hesitating.

She wore a floral, summer, pink dress that showed off her cleavage and legs. Her hair was in a messy, yet neat bun at the top of her head and she wore a simple necklace with a diamond hanging in the middle, her ears had earrings clipped in. She looked radiantly beautiful.

She slipped on her wedges and fastened the straps before giving me an expectant look.

"Take your hair out of the bun. It looks beautiful down."

She smiled, doing as I said just as the doorbell rang. A soft gasp left her mouth and she turned, picking up Paris and holding her onto her hip. She went to move past me but I stopped her and gave her a 'just do it' look. She licked my lips and I let go, letting her walk to open the door.

"Ro! Tou! Viens, ton père est là!" {come, your dad is here!}

I walked out, hiding in the corridor as the kids ran downstairs, going to the door. When it finally opened, it revealed to show a man.

He was handsome, there was no denying that and he looked exactly like Toulouse, his son. He had striking blue eyes and they gazed upon Juliet and automatically I could tell how much he loved her.

In his hands was a bouquet of flowers and a smile grew on my face.

Yes!

"C'est un plaisir de vous voir, Sonny. Les enfants vont bien et-" {It's nice to see you, Sonny. The kids are fine and-}.

He kissed her and my lips parted, my eyes widening. A large grin spread across my face and inside, I was squealing.

"Mama! Eurgh!" Toulouse complained, tugging her dress and trying to get her attention.

They pulled away and Juliet's cheeks were red, a sweet smile on her face.

And that was when their make up conversation started.

Afterwards, Juliet and I were in the pharmacy.

Whilst she looked around for some extra medicine that needed restocking in the house, I went up to the cashier and requested for a specific medicine that I couldn't find.

She handed it to me and once I paid, I thanked her and turned, my sister's intensely curious eyes on me.

My lips parted in surprise as her eyes slowly moved down to the packet of tablets in my hand before meeting my eyes again.

"Hay fever, huh?"

________

What pill is it?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 83 44
Spotting Xenia at his inauguration, Romano De Rossi put his prying eyes on the unassumingly beautiful woman that shouldn't have been in the TIF Estat...
4.2K 156 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
153K 2.6K 45
BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was his. Whether it was his mafia or his f...
1.7M 43.4K 54
Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man that would rather spoil his wife and...