Phat or Thick||Revamped

By jaystoriess

Zinna never experienced the joy of having a family or even having friends. She traveled around trying to drow... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

9.1K 381 103
By jaystoriess

Epilouge
10 years later

Zinna P.O.V

Zinna sat outside of her home soaking in the smell of the flowers and the warmth the sun gave to her body. She held the book in her hand before getting distracted by the large ring laced on her finger.

David decided to upgrade her ring on their 5th year wedding anniversary. He promised he'll upgrade her ring whenever he got enough money to pay for the ring he wanted to give her and still have money left in his pocket.

They have been married for 9 years now and both of them could say that it's been the best 9 years of their lives. Of course, they had their ups and downs but they always overcame it because they made vows to each other and they were sticking with it until death.

"Mommy look at the bouquet I pick for you." 6 year old Asia ran up to her mother holding up the pile of flowers she picked.

"For me. They are so pretty baby. I love them!" Zinna pulled Asia into a hug placing kisses all over her face. The 6 year old giggles filled her ears.

"Come on mommy Ava wanna show you her picture." Asia grabbed her mothers hand leading her to the concrete area where 4 year old Ava was drawing with concrete.

"Mommy look at my painting. It you, daddy, Asia, Kailen, and Kaleb." Zinna looked down at the small drawing with a huge smile on her face.

"I love it. I love it. I love it." Zinna kissed Asia on the head bringing both girls in for a hug.

"Ya'll ready to go take ya'll baths. Daddy is on the way home." Zinna chuckled to herself seeing the girls run towards the door.

Those two were daddies girls and Zinna knew that there wasn't nothing she could do but accept it.

"Don't be in that water too long, we still gotta eat dinner." Zinna screamed from the bottom of the staircase.

"Okay mommy." Both voices yelled back. She walked to the kitchen pulling the lasagna out the oven sitting it on the counter. The side of the locks turning caused Zinna to become instantly happy.

"Daddies home!" David's deep voice rang through the home causing Zinna to run to the living room noticing her husband and her babies.

"Ma Ma.!" Her youngest son 1 year old Kaleb ran to her leg. He put his hands up causing Zinna to pick him up and place kisses on his face.

"I wan some love to mama." 8 year old Kailen spoke causing Zinna to laugh. She handed Kaleb to David before showing her eldest child some love.

"Go take a bath baby boy. And don't take forever because we gotta eat dinner."

"I need to make sure i'm clean for the ladies mama. I can't be smelling like a garbage bin." David bust into a fit of laughter with Kaleb in his lap.

Kaleb looked up at David and mimicked the same laugh and actions he was doing.

"Boy go on." Zinna watched as he ran up the stairs heading towards his bathroom.

"I go play da da." Kaleb climbed down running as fast as his little legs could carry him towards the toy room.

"Come give daddy some sugar." David opened his arms causing Zinna to jump into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I could never get tired of this." David spoke between kisses to her lips and also her necks.

"Me neither. I'm completely thankful for you." He placed her down but not removing his arms from her waist.

"Why?" He pecked her lips.

"You finally gave me a home."

--------------------------------------------------

Honey P.O.V

"Baby you know I love you right." Honey looked up at Rock and nodded. They laid up on the couch while watching Friday.

"Yeah. I love you Rock." She leaned up capturing his lips causing him to smack her ass.

"Girl you better chill out. You must be forgetting our kids right here." Rock warned Honey causing her to laugh.

Laid out on the pallet on the floor sleeping was 10 year old Rodrick, 6 year old Kendrick, and 2 year old Callie. Honey smiled to herself seeing all three of her beautiful children laid out on the floor.

They decided to have a family movie night and in the middle of the first movie all her kids were sleep. She couldn't believe that she was doubtful of her mothering skills when she was pregnant with Rodrick.

She learned that you will make some mistakes, but the good will out weight the bad. Now at 10 years old Rodrick is extremely smart, talented, and respectful. She wouldn't change her kids for nothing in the world. They made her as one.

She remember vividly being alone before she met Zinna and she met Zinna her whole world turned upside down. She met the love her life, the best brother she could ask for, a best friend that supported her through everything, and also a crazy bitch.

Never did she think that she'll be married with kids and married to her soulmate living in her dream house and having her dream job. Zinna and Rock had pushed her into opening up her own hair care line focusing on women of texture hair.

Just as Zinna encouraged her, she did the same making Zinna shop the number one shop in the world and she styled hair for celebrities like Beyonce and Rhianna.

"Baby we've been through so much together and i'm so glad you are by my side for all of it. You supported me from day one and showed me love that I've never thought existed. You blessed me with 3 beautiful children. You did way more for me than I could ever ask you for." Honey smiled before kissing his lips.

"Honey would you do the honor of marrying me again." Tears fell down her eyes as she seen the ring in his hands.

"I know I told you'll upgrade your ring, and i'm finally doing it." She jumped up hugging him as tight as she could.

"Yes baby." She kissed his lips repeatedly causing him to laugh.

"I got to put the ring on you baby." She laughed before sticking her laugh hand out. She was so excited watching him pull her old wedding ring off placing the new one on her finger.

"Lets go upstairs i'm forreal finna throw you this neck." She stood to her feet before tip toeing making sure not to wake any of the kids up. She ran up the stairs hearing rock right behind.

She was extremely grateful for this life she was blessed with.

--------------------------------

It's the end of Phat or Thick and it was a long road coming. I wanna thank everybody for supporting me. I'm truly grateful for ya'll. I love ya'll so much.

I have a new story called 'Old Flame' go check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.5K 26
An ordinary, short, chubby, shy, glasses-wearing, boring girl suddenly gets to meet the idols she so lovingly adores. She had no idea it would most d...
164K 6.3K 34
Uchemba aka Chi didn't grow up with a silver spoon nor a perfect family. From an Abusive father and a drugged addicted mother she knew that wasn't th...
17K 932 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...
31.8K 1.2K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...