Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

42. Forever Yours.

9.1K 180 21
By JeMeEnFous

Third Person's POV

"Back then, it was my dream to win the heart of Kendall Jenner. But now, i'm thankful because i don't need to wait any longer for that dream of mine to come true. Our love story wasn't easy as we thought. I gave up many times. It took a while before i realized that there is no such thing as an instant happy ending. And then i realized that i failed to understand the true meaning of unconditional love. The love i always thought i perfectly had for you.. Forgive me for the times that i gave up on you. We learned that in loving someone, you have to accept the good, the sadness and all the pain. Today, standing in front of you, the Y/N who knows what she's getting herself into. A Y/N who doesn't just want a happily ever after, but a Y/N who chooses to have a reality ever after with you. I love you so much love and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Tears rolling down on your eyes, while holding Kendall's hands. You slid the ring on her wedding finger along with her engagement ring that you gave her a year ago.

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once and lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart we will always find a way back to each other. Because no matter what, i'd still choose you. I stand here in front of you incomplete surrender. I have no worries, i have no fear cause i know, and i know because i am sure, and i am sure because i'm yours. God bless our marriage. Right now, all i wanna do is to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you love. I love you so much Y/N." She said and you wiped her tears.

You lift her wedding veil, you both leaned close to each other and you both shared a wonderful kiss. It feels magical sharing your first kiss as a married couple. She acted like she's going to faint after kissing you in a funny way. You catch and you both laugh.

"Just kidding!" She laugh and she make a peace sign on her fingers. You both hug each other.

Kendall once told you that when you guys had your first kiss together she was about to faint because of nervousness, and excitement at the same time her heart is skipping beats. She told you that you're the only person who made her feel that way and from that moment, she knew to herself that she want to spend the rest of her life with you.

The crowd is cheering and clapping. You saw your friends, your family, and Kendall's family wiping their tears because of the vows you made to each other.

She kissed you once again and she showed her ring to the crowd. "We're married!" She said.

"We're gonna make a lot of babies!" You said and every one laughs including Kendall.

....

2 years ago..

You and Kendall including your friends are watching your new music video that just uploaded an hour ago. They wanted to watch with you and Kendall. They're excited because this is the first time your wife will be seen on your music video.

(Just imagine that this is you and Kendall. I'm a big fan of Jadine. Haha!)

After they watched your music video with Kendall they're cheering and teasing you both. "My sister's ass is huge huh?" Kylie asked you.

"What do you mean by swim on her sea?" Gigi said to you. You just shake your head and looked at Kendall who is blushing.

"Why don't you ask my wifey here what is the meaning of swim on her sea?" You wanted to tease her and she slapped your shoulder. They laughed at you and Kendall.

"But seriously, the music video is lit Y/N." Justin said to you. "What do you say, i'll make a music video of us too babe?" He turned her head to her wifey Hailey. They both had a one year old now, and her name is Ellie.

"Well, me and my right here done it a year ago and it became number one on spotify." Zayn put his arms around her girlfriend's shoulders. They're still not married because Gigi wanted to enjoy her single life and she's focused on her career. While Zayn is willing to wait for her. They're just living together.

Kylie and Cara are getting married in two months, they wanted their first born to be a girl and Kylie wanted to name it Stormi. Your sister and Presley are living together now, Presley talked to you about proposing to your sister and you are happy to help him.

Kaia Gerber is dating someone named Wellington Grant. Kendall and Kaia continued their friendship and you are happy with that because Kaia is basically became one of you bestfriend. Ariana Grande dated the SNL star and got engaged but they broke up a month ago. She attend your wedding, she's been a good friend to you and Kendall.

You admitted to her that you hooked up with Ariana when you guys broke up, and she's okay about it because she told you that, that is already in the past. Sometimes she gets jealous about you and Ariana but you always made sure to her that she's the only one that you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.

You and Kendall decided to do an In Vitro Fertilization. They combined your eggs and Kendall's and fertilized it with the sperm. You're grateful that it matched so you can be a biological parent too. Today is the day that Kendall will take a Pregnancy test to know if the procedure is a success.

She came out from the bathroom with Kylie. You and your friends are just looking and you are holding Gigi's hands because you're hella nervous.

Kendall let out a long sigh and she looks sad. You looked at Kylie and walk up to your wife and said "Baby, it's okay. We can do it again. Don't be sad.." You're about to hug her and she gave you her sweet smile.

"I'm pregnant love!" Your jaw dropped and you froze in surprise. Your friends are celebrating with Kylie.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?! Why do you look sad when you came out of the bathroom love?" You asked her. "If this is a joke i swear to God i'm gonna pass out!"

"I'm messing with you baby! I just want to see you reaction if i'm not pregnant. We're gonna be parents i'm so excited." She hugged you and you kiss her temple.

"And i'm gonna be her favorite Auntie! I'm so happy for you guys!" Kylie hugged you and Kendall.

"Hey we're right here!" The girls exclaimed including Cara.

"Looks like you got some competition Ky." You said to your best friend and she rolls her eyes on you.

"Thank you for making me the happiest person love. I'm going to take care of you and our baby. Oh my god, i couldn't believe it. I'm so happy!" You kissed her on the lips. "I love you baby." You said.

"We're gonna be an awesome parent baby. I love you more." She hugged you.

Your sister congratulate you and Kendall, you told Kaia and Ariana about it and they wanted to be a Godmother to your first born child. Your mom and dad is super happy that they're going to be a grandparents.

Kendall told her family and they're so happy and supportive to both of you. All of her sister's and her bestfriends wanted to be the Godmother of your child including your sister, Kaia and Ariana.

Kendall post a picture on her instagram announcing to the whole world that she's pregnant and tagged you.

kendalljenner I'm in love with a human i haven't met yet. ❤️ @Y/IG Name.

9 months after..

"Looks like our baby is going to have so many Godmother's, love." She said to you while you're both laying on your bed hugging her. She didn't want to know the gender of the baby, she wants it to be surprise.

"Yeah, i thought that too. They are so excited, my sisters, the girls, and your sister." You're just looking at your wife admiring her angelic face.

"What?" She asked you.

"Nothing. It's just that i never thought i could be more in love with you than i already am right now."--"And you are so beautiful love." She blushed and kissed your lips.

"That's so sweet baby, thankyou. I love you. But i'm gonna ask you something..You looked at her confused. "Love you too. What is it?" You asked.

"Are you trying to get some tonight? Because i'm kinda horny right now." You laughed at her statement.

"Wow. That is-- so vulgar and naughty for a pregnant woman like you. Baby you know we can't do that, this week is your--" She cut you off. She slam her lips into yours, you can't fight her lips because you know to yourself it's your weakness.

You were making out and she stopped and her grip on your shirt tightened. "Oh fuck. I--" You looked at her confused. "Baby are you okay?" You asked.

"I'm-- i think i'm on a labor right now." Your eyes widened you got off to your bed panicking.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'll take you to the hospital love. Just wait here, i'll go get the bags." You rushed to the other room where her bags is. Yout get the bag and you change your clothes and you got into your car. You opened the gate and you were about to drove off when you realized that Kendall is still upstairs. "Shit!" You ran back to your house.

"What took you so long?! Don't tell me you forgot your pregnant wife Y/N!" She said to you while you're holding her hand while you're both heading downstairs.

"Yes baby, i forgot! Because i'm panicking right now but i love you. I'm so sorry.." You said to her, she can't help but to laugh at you.

"Oh my god! You look funny when you're panicking. Don't panic babe, i'm on labor but i can still feel our baby is holding onto my tummy." She tried to calm you but you're still nervous.

You drove off to the hospital. Kendall labored for about 5 hours straight. You called her family to tell them the news and all of them came. Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and of course her mom including scott. Kylie called your sister, and she came as soon as she heard the news.

You're all waiting outside the delivery room while waiting for Kendall. You think you're about to pass out because of nervousness.

"Which one of you is Y/N Hutcherson?" The nurse asked while looking all of you. You stood up. "I am." You said.

"You can come with me." You followed the nurse at the delivery room. You saw your wife holding your baby and tears falling from her eyes. You walk up to her.

"It's a boy, love. He look just like you Y/N." He said to you.

"He's beautiful. Just like her mommy." You kissed Kendall on the lips and she handed you your baby.

This is the first moment you held your baby boy, you didn't know that anything could be so small, so delicate, and you feel that tiny heartbeat and you knew to yourself that you couldn't love anything more in the whole world.

You started to feel emotional. "Hey bud. It's so nice to finally meet you." Kendall wiped your tears. "I love you Ken, so much." You kissed her once again.

"I love you so much Y/N." She smiled at you. "He looks just like you love. What should we name him?" She asked you.

"Well, that's up to you love. Do you want to continue your family traditional name that starts with the letter K?" I asked her.

"Yeah, i kinda think that. I like the name of Kayden." She said to you and you nodded.

"Kayden Asher Jenner. Hutcherson. That's a pretty long name." You said to yoir wife.

"Yeah, but Asher means happiness. It's beautiful name though." You kiss the head of your baby.

Kendall transfered in the private room. She's resting and you just hold the baby while he's sleeping. The door opened you saw Kris's head popped into the door.

"Where's my grandson?" She said while she walk up to you with Kendall's sisters.

Kendall woke up and she saw her family is already on her room. They congratulate both of you. Your sister hugged you and Kendall, she's crying because Kayden is her first nephew. All of them are being emotional, even you.

You are thankful that your son is healthy and of course Kendall is okay. She's tired, but she reassured you that she's okay.

Kendall wanted to have five kids with you, she wants to have a big family like hers. You like that too, because you like to see mini versions of you and Kendall running around at your house. She still does modelling, but she's trying to keep herself not too busy to spend time with you and Kayden.

You're still making music, you don't want to stop because it makes you happy. You're praying that one of your kids will inherit the love that you got for music.

The End..

Thank you guys for the votes, and i hope you enjoy my story. I'm going to create a new story or imagines about Kendall. Just hold on guys. HAHAHA Thanks again. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...
11.1K 440 11
**This is a short story** After the tragic passing of her parents in a car accident, Beckett Arlo was taken in by her uncle following her college gra...
90.8K 1.7K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
44K 1.2K 54
When 18 year old Kylie Jenner is forced by her mom aka her manager to sign a contract with 21 year old Justin Bieber, to fake a 1 year relationship...