Yes Master: A Markson Fanfic

By CranberryPower

Mark's homeless and broke, looking for a job when a friend suggests he should apply for a job at RMFinacial w... More

Broke asf
Application
Interview
Introduction
First day
Work
Pizza
Question
Shopping
Comfort
Move
Winning
Guest
Mrs. Wang
Sunset
Brunch
I miss you
Cleanse
Awake
Love
A Walk
Confrontation
Surprise
Cuddle
Knowledge
Back
Suck
Wild
Christmas
Unexpected
Taken
Leaving
Where
Another day
Call
Bye
Yes Master

Meeting

3.1K 178 123
By CranberryPower

Mark POV

"Bye! Have a nice day!" I wave to the white-haired elderly woman.

"Look at you, pro cashier." Mr. Taehyung leans against the counter.

"I'm not as pro as you but thank you!" A smile spreads across my face.

Mr. Taehyung and I go into the breakroom for our break. Mr. Jungkook and Mr. Yoongi are already there.

"Sup fool." Mr. Taehyung pats Mr. Jungkook's back.

"Whatever." Mr. Jungkook looks kind of angry. Are they fighting?!

"Be friends! Don't fight, love each other!" I shout unconsciously.

They stare at me confused. Then, Mr. Taehyung laughs.

"We're not fighting, Mark. He's just...sore." Mr. Taehyung answers earning a smack from Mr. Jungkook.

"Sore from what?"

"Sex." Mr. Yoongi mumbles beside me.

Ohhh. Because of that?

"Don't worry, Mr. Jungkook. I was sore because of that too." I wink.

The three men begin to choke on their lunches. Scared and worried, I ask if they're okay.

"We're fine. It's just that...you had sex Mark?" Mr. Taehyung asks, bewildered.

"Yep!" I can officially be considered an adult now. Right?

"Woah."

"No way."

"That's plausible."

All of their reactions are significantly different.

"I could tell. You have this glow to you now." Mr. Yoongi's hands gestures to my face. My face is glowing?

"I'm shook." Jungkook looks completely surprised.

"Did you like it?" Mr. Taehyung asks.

"Mhm." I nod my head yes, my cheeks burning a little.

"If innocent Mark can score someone, what the hell am I doing wrong?" Mr. Yoongi grumps beside me.

"Being lifeless." Mr. Jungkook answers him.

"You right."

"So, Mark." Mr. Taehyung turns to me. "You seriously did it? In all honesty?"

"In all honesty, Jackson and I played duck up the butt." I salute.

"Duck up the butt?" Mr. Taehyung laughs.

"Duck up the butt? I think that's the Mark version of 'dick up the butt'." Mr. Yoongi chuckles.

"You're so innocent." Mr. Jungkook stares at me like a parent, as if I'm a child who broke the rules for the first time.

"If dick is called duck, what's cum? White rain?" Mr. Taehyung jokes.

I think for a moment while twirling my chopsticks in my hand. Then, I answer:

"Duck sauce."

Mr. Jungkook spits his water up, the liquid coming out of his mouth like a sprinkler. Mr. Taehyung shouts loudly then he caves over and laughs loudly. Mr. Yoongi's gummy smile shines as he laughs deeply.

Was it funny? I was just being honest...

"Should it not be duck sauce? It kind of looks like ranch." I suggest.

"Ranch!" Mr. Taehyung falls on the ground while laughing.

"I can't breath!" Mr. Jungkook continues to laugh.

Mr. Yoongi can't even say anything, he just puts his head into his arm and laughs.

Soon, I start laughing with them. I'm glad I made them laugh. Laughing is the best medicine!

"Thank you, come again!" I bow at the middle aged woman. She politely smiles and leaves the store.

After the laughing break, the store has been super duper busy. The registers that are normally closed are opened to attend to busy shoppers.

I move as fast as I can checking people out while keeping a restless smile on my face.

Once eight o'clock hits, the afternoon rush dies down. Finally, a moment to relax. Just as I begin to relax, a customer approaches.

A box of birth control pills slap against the immobile conveyor belt.

"Did you find everything...okay..." My words drift away as I stare at the woman in front of me. Long black hair tied in a ponytail, a beautiful face with dark red lipstick painted on her lips, and a well-suited black dress complements her slim figure.

"Hi Mark. Did you miss me?"

"Hi Mai." I chuckle nervously. I haven't seen her since that day and it's been a year. For some reason, the sight of her makes my body ache.

"How are you? The last time I saw you, you looked a little beat up." She smiles sweetly but I know she's not sweet.

"I-I'm fine now." I reassure her.

"For now." She mumbles.

"Huh? What'd you say?"

"Nothing. Here." She places another box on the belt. "Gotta have the pills and the rubbers." She winks.

She placed a box of...um what do you call it...um conworms? Yeah! That's the word! She places a box of conworms on the conveyor belt.

Aren't they rubber worms?

Quickly, I scan her items and ring them up.

"₩10,095." I tell her. She pays with cash and grabs her bag.

"I hope to see you again, Mark. Don't tell Jackson you saw me." She leans close to me, her red fingernail trails down my cheek. "It's our secret meeting, okay?"

"O-okay."

"Bye cutie. See you soon." She tugs my cheek forcefully making me yelp. Then, she smiles and exits the store. The clicking of her heels ringing in my ears.

What does she mean 'see you soon'?

"Who was that?" Mr. Taehyung pops out of nowhere following Mr. Jungkook and Mr. Yoongi.

"The woman who made me get hit by a truck." I inform them.

"Oh hell no. She needs to bring her ass back in here so I can kick her ass." Mr. Taehyung rolls up the sleeves of his shirt.

"She can catch these hands." Mr. Jungkook looks very angry.

"I'll kill her." Mr. Yoongi looks a little scary.

"It's okay you guys! I'm alright. That's all that counts, I'm alright." I reassure them.

"Yeah." They agree in unison. We hug each other in a group hug. "It's not the same without Mark." Mr. Taehyung says.

Soon after that, it's time to close the store. Running, I rush to the car in the pouring rain. Weather can be so confusing sometimes.

"Did you have a good day at work, Mr. Tuan?" Stone face asks once I enter the car, drenched in rain.

"Yeah. I saw Mai today though." I recall the strange conversation from earlier.

Through the rearview mirror, Stone face actually moves his face. He looks worried and unsure.

"Did you now? How peculiar."

Does he know something, I don't?

"Are you not telling me something?"

"No. Not at all. Let's get you home before you catch a cold. Master Wang would be terribly upset with me." He starts the car and we drive off into the rainy night.

As I gaze out the window, watching the rain hammer against the glass, I can't help thinking about Mai's words.

What did she mean? Are we going to see each other again? Is she going to try to get Jackson back again?

I don't know! I just hope it isn't anything serious. I shouldn't worry about it too much.

Or should you, Mark? Is Mai going to try something again??

Forgive me for the suck booty updates(: i slick had writer's block but I am back!

The end is steadily drawing near! Will it be a happy ending or....a sad ending? hohoho

Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.2K 23
The quiet, shy, Mark Tuan has a crush on the outgoing, popular, Jackson Wang. ⚠️BoyxBoy action, smut, adult language⚠️ *EDITING*
868 49 58
Mafia boss and CEO Park Jimin, Ordinary girl looking for a job. You happen to find one at Jimin's company. Sparks fly and tensions heat up. What happ...
6.4K 238 21
Summer gave up her position as a trainee at a small company when her mother lost her job after her parent's divorce. She looked around for a part tim...
9.4K 792 26
Savannah's dream, was to become a Pastry chef, meet the love of her life and have a family of her own. She wasn't expecting for her life to take a bi...