A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

By itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... More

Introduction
[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[4] Busan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[9] Rules
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[23] Rainy Cuddles
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
✾ Special Chapter
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[39] Home
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

[5] Iksan

5.1K 375 182
By itsbaejinjja

                     ➷ Third Person

A bright brimming lights welcomed the tan-skinned korean, he slowly open his eyes only to see a certain Watanabe Haruto looking at him with mix expression.

"You're okay slave?" haruto muttered with a blank expression, but honestly, he is worried and concern for the latter.

The korean slowly get up and stare at him. The memory of what happened flashback in jeongwoo's mind.

"Y-yes, im sorry for the mess." the tanned whisper in a low voice and vowed at the tall japanese.

He saw how haruto nodded at him, with that silence filled the contemporary interior designed room. Jeongwoo fidget his hands while shyly taking glances at the surprisingly quiet japanese.

"W-where are the others?" haruto turned to look at him and stood up.

"They already left according to plan." answered the black haired guy.

Jeongwoo let out an 'oh' and lightly nooded at the taller. "B-but why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to go with them in Young jihoon's house?"

Haruto look at the small frame and furrow his brows. "Accompanying you? Obviously."

Jeongwoo unknowingly felt something hot on his cheeks.

'Why is he acting so kind all of a sudden'

"You don't have to, im fine, im okay." the tall japanese look at him in annoyance.

"You're fine, you're okay? You nearly died if i didn't asdfghjklzsbd" jeongwoo pouted upon hearing what he said but he didn't get a hold of the last phrases since the japanese muttered it fast, as if rapping.

Jeongwoo darted his eyes at the hands offered infront of him. He look at haruto in confusion.

"W-what?"

"Eat it, stupid. Take my hand and get up, we'll leave this place and i take you to Iksan just like what Uncle Daniel promise." a smile creep in jeongwoo's lips as he take the japanese hands. They left the room and bid goodbye to Yoonbin's family.

A midnight blue maserati is park at the entrance of the mansion, haruto grab the key and start the car engine as jeongwoo take his spot at the passenger seat.

The tanned look at Haruto in amusement. "You can drive?"

Haruto flashes a grin as he start driving the car. "Yeah, i can even drive you crazy if you want." with that, he wink at jeongwoo with an annoying grin.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes to the older due to embarrassment. A hiphop and trendy music engulfs the maserati.

"Haruto this is not the way to the bus nor train station." jeongwoo stated in panic, haruto grinned at him.

"Who says we're taking the bus nor the train?" the older replied and elegantly turned the steering wheel as he park near the landscape of the semi crowded area.

"Hey, what are we doing here at the airport?" jeongwoo ask in panic as he follow the taller outside of the car.

"Do you really expect me to take the bus or the train? We're taking the plane sweetie." haruto answered and drag jeongwoo along with him.

"B-but i don't have my passport with me!" jeongwoo replied and remove his hands from haruto's tight hold.

Haruto flash an annoyed look to the talkative korean. He raised the two passports in his hand and wave it at the smaller's face. Jeongwoo widen his eyes in surprised.

They followed the guards who's guiding them towards the plane. Jeongwoo never take the plane when he visit Iksan, he either take the long ass drive with bus or train because its the cheapest transport you can use. A plane cost a lot. Jeongwoo stood in amusement as he followed Haruto inside the plane.

'This is a freaking first class'

"Slave what are you waiting for? Take a seat, this is not a freaking train that has no available seat for you to stand like an idiot there." the japanese muttered making jeongwoo embarrass as pair of eyes from flight attendants darted on him. He shyly take a seat beside haruto.

"How much is this trip?" jeongwoo ask and stare at haruto who's now choosing songs in his apple music.

"Why are you seating very close beside me? Theres freaking a lot of empty seat." the japanese answered instead, jeongwoo rolled his eyes at the taller.

"Just freaking tell me how much is this trip." the korean answered in irritation making the arrogant Kang smirk at him.

"Getting brave huh? Thats my girl." haruto commented, teasing the hell out of the tanned korean. Jeongwoo glared at him.

"Just tell me how much---"

"Just exactly 2,405,787.74 in South Korean won, 2,075.91 in United States Dollar, and 39,319 in Philippine Peso. Happy?" haruto blankly explained and put his earpods on.

Jeongwoo stood in shock. A freaking 2,405,787.74 korean won for a 2 hours provincial trip?! The tanned shake his head lightly in disapproval. You can literally travel outside of the country with that money, why did he even book a first class ticket for a provincial trip? Those are the things that runs in jeongwoo's mind.

"How may i help you sir?" a flight attendant approach him, jeongwoo just respond with a smile and took a seat beside the window.

"I'm all good, i'll call you when i need anything. Thank you."

The tanned peacefully watch the clouds and sometimes steal glances at the sleeping japanese. He still can't believe how much is the plane ticket. A comprehensive voice filled the area with an announcement that the plane is landing at Iksan. Jeongwoo stood up and lightly shake the sleeping figure.

"W-we're here already?" the japanese muttered in a low voice, lightly rubbing his eyes.

The japanese followed jeongwoo out of the airport. "Where are we going now?"

Jeongwoo decided to tease the taller. "I'm going home now, you can go back to Seoul, thanks for dropping me here." then he turned around at the taller, preparing to walk out.

"YAH PARK JEONGWOO." he heard haruto yell, he let out a laugh. And wave his hands at the taller.

He turned to look at haruto only to find out the japanese anxious. "Go and book a plane back to Seoul Young Haruto"

Haruto look at him in disbelief. "What? You traitor! atleast take me with you and spare me a glass of water at your house, you ungrateful slave."

The tanned korean burst out in laughing and drag the japanese with him as he called for a taxi cab.

"Dude you have no car? I don't ride taxis." haruto stated and furrow his brows at jeongwoo in disbelief.

Jeongwoo crossed-arms infront of the taller. "Okay, i'll get going now then."

"Hey Park slave!" haruto threatened, making jeongwoo laugh and drag the taller with him inside.

Haruto glared at the korean and keep mumbling threats. "How dare he make me ride a freaking small and cheap car, if i die in this ride i swear to sue his whole race."

"I booked a fvcking first class plane ticket for an ungrateful slave. The amount of disrespect i receive from this rat, ah jinjja. This is making me crazy, this car is disgusting, what the actual shi----"

Jeongwoo covered haruto's mouth. "Oh please Watanabe Haruto, you're overreacting. Calm your ass, a taxi ride won't kill you." the japanese harshly remove jeongwoo's hands on his mouth and throw a glare at him.

"How dare you, i freaking own the biggest share in Kang Inc. and you dare make me ride a taxi, you rascal, you don't deserve my benevolence and good looking face. I book a freaking first class, let you ride my maserati and this is what i get. You're the worst slave." the japanese sulk once again and turned to look at the other way, mumbling every japanese profanity that he knows.

Jeongwoo laugh at the childish act, soon, the taxi stop in a modern bungalow house. He paid for the fare and drag haruto out.

"It looks like some houses in US. Not bad." haruto commented. Jeongwoo smiled at him as he direct the way inside.

"Well, this is all we can afford." jeongwoo replied with a smile. He knock three times at the door and it soon opened by a middle age woman.

The woman bowed to haruto with a surprise expression. "Young Haruto, its a pleasure to have you visit our home but may i know why you are here?"

Haruto sat at the small couch, "I just came to drop your son here."

Jeongwoo's father and older who came out from their rooms bowed at the youngest Kang, haruto just nodded at them as he wave his hands.

"Hyeonwoo prepare some drinks for Young Haruto." jeongwoo's father ordered the tall black haired guy. Haruto wander his eyes around the small house.

'Not bad but not too fancy'

Jeongwoo excused himself since he need to settle his belongings in his room, while his parents entertained haruto. They're surprised by the sudden visit of the youngest Kang.

"Thank you so much for dropping our son jeongwoo here Young Haruto." Mr. Park stated with a thankful smile, haruto took a sip of the cold citrus drink that jeongwoo's brother served. He put down the glass at the rectangular coffee table and nodded at the middle age man.

"Its fine Mr. and Mrs. Park, Uncle danik ask me to do it." Haruto explained but the couple thank him and even bowed to the tall japanese.

"I have never been here in Iksan and im wondering what else can i do and see here. How is this province different from Seoul?" the tall japanese blurted out, a proud smile curved on the lips of the middle age couple. Jeongwoo came out of his room all of a sudden.

"Woo-ah why don't you tour Young Haruto around?" Mr. Park stated all of a sudden making jeongwoo widen his eyes.

"B-but--"

"Jeongwoo knows a lot of good places here in Iksan, he use to stroll around way back in middle school." Hyeonwoo, jeongwoo's brother added. Haruto flashes a grin at the tanned korean. Jeongwoo heave a sigh. They bid goodbye and promise to comeback after dinner since haruto wanted to try some local cuisine.

Jeongwoo stop infront of the tall japanese and look at him. "Where do you want to go?"

Haruto shrug his shoulders with a grin. "Take me wherever you want, make sure i will took a liking in it."

"What about jeonju hanok village?" jeongwoo suggested.

The japanese stop for a while and made a gesture that he is thinking about it. "The traditional village where they film historical kdramas?"

Jeongwoo beamed in excitement as he nodded at the tall japanese. Haruto nodded at the smaller frame. "Okay, im cool with it."

They waited for a cab and haruto glared at jeongwoo but soon halt when jeongwoo explained that taking a cab is the most comfortable way to get there. In a few minutes they arrived at the village, haruto look around as if observing the tranquil place.

"I suddenly miss Japan." the korean turned to haruto upon hearing the statement.

"Why don't you go home then?" jeongwoo ask, they're walking side by side, feeling the good weather and the summer breeze. Haruto's eyes saddened upon the question.

"Why would i? She threw me here, she should atleast make a visit. Even prisoners receive a visit, how come her own son didn't experience one?" the tall japanese mumbled as he leaned at the railings, watching the leaves fell down from the branches of the tree.

Jeongwoo look up to the japanese, its his first time seeing the taller having that kind of expression on his face. Jeongwoo admitted to himself that he didn't know much about the Kangs, but he is somehow sympathetic upon the hurt expression of the taller.

"You're telling me that ever since she threw both you and your brother here in Seoul she haven't made a visit?" the tanned korean ask, intently staring at haruto.

"Not even once." haruto blurted out and force a faint smile. He look at jeongwoo and sighed.

"Don't look at me like that, i don't need your sympathy."

Jeongwoo nodded at the taller, "I see, money and luxurious things doesn't goes down to happiness."

"Money is not everything jeongwoo, it can't even save you from drowning." jeongwoo turned to look at haruto and furrow his brows.

"By the way, who save me from drowning?" haruto felt embarrass upon the question, he cleared his throat.

"I-i don't know." jeongwoo look at him in suspicion.

"Yah, you're lying aren't you?" jeongwoo muttered, haruto tried his best to avoid the gaze of the korean. He didn't want to be reminded of what he did.

Jeongwoo burst out in laughing at the japanese, he wave his phone revealing his conversation with yeongue.

"Thanks for saving me by the way." jeongwoo stated, smiling at the older.

Haruto held himself from smiling, never in his life that he heard someone thank him with that much of sincerity.

"So you're also sane huh?"

The latter turned to look at haruto and throw a glare. "Ofcourse i am!"

Haruto let out a mocking laugh and shake his head a little. "I thought you're just some kind of evil spirit floating around with no brain."

"WHAT"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...
95.3K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. ❝ 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙬...
154K 5.5K 40
treasure series #1 to be able to meet someone and love them again isn't that easy only one person can get you out of your comfort zone and help you...
2.7K 107 10
Y/N is a transferred girl from Japan... she went to Seoul because her dad had some business affairs... her mum passed away when she was three, so her...