Johnny Rose (Completed)

By jbeatricemiller

What felt like an innocent relationship, soon turns into the wrong relationship. Johnny Rose is no stranger t... More

Johnny Rose
1st Day of Freshman Year(University)
Parking Lot
Dinner
2nd Day of Freshman Year
Date Night
Four Months Later
Fox
Johnny's House
The Next Day
Morning After
Later That Day
That Night
Cocaine, I Don't Care
2 & a Half Months Later
Getting Out of Rehab
The Next Day
The Weekend
Monday Morning
Piper Goes Off
Heartbroken Fox
Mom & Piper's Funerals
The Plan
One Month Later
Graveyard 2 Years Later

Hospital

1 0 0
By jbeatricemiller

Fox and I went in first. We searched around for Oliver, when I saw him, I ran right to him. "Thank god. I am so glad you are okay."
Oliver pulled me in for a kiss. "Anything to help."
Fox hugged him. "I am glad you are ok."
"Thanks man." Oliver hugged him back.
I watched as investigator Mitchell gave the envelope to the police officers. They talked for a bit, then he gave Dennis a pat on the back.
He walked over to us, smiling. "Well kids, your plan worked. When Oliver wrecked, Johnny got out to go after him. That is when the police officers pulled up and got him. He had a gun, so there is one charge. When they go over what is in the envelope, they will have even more to charge him with."
We all high fived. I held on to Oliver. "Thank you, investigator Mitchell. Thank you for believing me and in me. Listening to me, everything."
"You are smart Lilith. With your friends, you guys are like vigilantes. Helping the people others don't believe."  He grinned.
He started to walk off, only to turn back around. "Fox, if you want a job in the B.A.U or F.B.I, just give me a call after graduation."
He looked at Oliver and me. "You two, too. We could use people like you gents and lady."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 30 28
It is the story about a woman who takes all the blame for the murders all for a guy she loves but the question is. Does he love her or will he just k...
38.4K 1.1K 17
Ana has gone through more heartache in the last few months than most people do in their life time. She lost her boyfriend to her best friend, was fra...
5.7K 80 15
Y/N Curtis. She was a fearful girl at the start, but traumatizing events changed her. Y/N Curtis. In the highest part of life, she was a strong, dama...
20 0 6
Adele is a kind, caring, and loving person. His parents love him and want to spend time with him, but the business that his family holds is too dange...