Johnny Rose (Completed)

By jbeatricemiller

What felt like an innocent relationship, soon turns into the wrong relationship. Johnny Rose is no stranger t... More

Johnny Rose
1st Day of Freshman Year(University)
Parking Lot
Dinner
2nd Day of Freshman Year
Date Night
Four Months Later
Fox
Johnny's House
The Next Day
Morning After
Later That Day
Cocaine, I Don't Care
2 & a Half Months Later
Getting Out of Rehab
The Next Day
The Weekend
Monday Morning
Piper Goes Off
Heartbroken Fox
Mom & Piper's Funerals
The Plan
Hospital
One Month Later
Graveyard 2 Years Later

That Night

1 0 0
By jbeatricemiller

I had to hide away from mom all night. I made up an excuse that I had a lot of work I needed to get done. Which wasn't a total lie. I had work to make up from when I missed.
I also needed a fix. I knew I shouldn't do it. But I had to do something to make me feel better than what I was. I took out my phone and texted Johnny's friend Will. He had just about any drug you wanted.

Can I score? -Lilith

What is your poison? -W.

Snow. -Lilith

Done. Meet? -W.

Just come to my house. -Lilith

Be there in 20. -W.

I sat and waited. I couldn't focus on work. I couldn't focus on anything. Twenty minutes went by and there was a knock at the door.
"I've got it!" I yelled down the hall at mom.
I ran downstairs. I opened the door. Will was standing there with a smile on his face. "I heard someone wanted to play in the snow."
"Yeah, for what price?" I folded my arms.
Will grinned. "How about one hundred and fifty pennies? I will make the discount for you."
"That's for three snowflakes, right?" I was hoping mom wouldn't come down.
"Of course." He held out his hand.
I gave him the one hundred and fifty. He leaned in and kissed my cheek, putting three grams of cocaine in my pocket.
I closed the door and ran back to my room. Mom knocked on my door and came in. "Who was it sweetie?"
"Oliver, he was dropping off some school papers." I gave her a smile.
She smiled back. "Well, don't stay up too late. You got school tomorrow."
I nodded. She shut the door. I got up and went to the bathroom. I cut up a line and snorted it. I sat on the bathroom floor. It took only seconds for me to feel it. It felt good. I felt good.
I got up and went to my bed. I started working on the school work I owed the professors. By the time I was done, the sun was shining through the windows. Time flies when playing in the snow I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.1K 24
We loved each other in the most twisted ways imaginable to man. I soothed the monster within him, while he fed mine.
1.4K 86 20
LOVE HURTS, IT CAUSES ANGER, JEALOUSY, OBSESSION, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?! Ps:- I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES. CREDIT TO THE ARTIST^-^
4K 238 28
Annie Bloom is an average girl. She's in college, has a best friend, works, and studies. Yet one day she finds herself attacked, hospitalized, and...
23.7K 727 43
What happens when I girl grew up never knowing love, and then she meets a psychotic gang member and she falls into a relationship like she grew up kn...