Hate And Fate | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If th... More

Hate And Fate
1. Mira and Rahim
2. The Chaos
3. Wifey
4. Decisions
5. Birthday
6. Guilty
7. More Fights
8. Adjustments
9. Divorce
10. Comebacks
12. Different
13. Why?
14. Creep
15. Nice
16. Love?
17. Strange
18. Mrs. Almira Ibrahim Sayed
19. Pick-up Lines
20. Stupid Stunts
21. Phone Call
22. Leaving Her
23. Take Care
24. My Man
25. Fever? Love Fever!
26. Say Sunshine
27. Vigilance
28. Worried
29. Challenge
Ramadan Mubarak!
30. Scoldings
31. We Are One
32. Ignorance
33. The Prank
34. Twenty-Four Hours
35. Get habituated
36. Too Late?
37. Don't Cry
38. Reasons
39. Not Let Him Go
40. Whole Damn World
Conclusion

11. Tired

7.1K 354 75
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

A L M I R A' S P O V

I was already tired because of the journey and washing the dishes was enough too and now this idiot is bothering me.

"By the way when will we get our divorce?" I asked him because I was very eager to know about my freedom.

"Mmm. . . I don't know. After we return back then some days later I'll go and issue for a divorce." He informed me, his eyes still glued to his laptop screen.

I closed my eyes to get relax but no my life is not so easy because Aunty Rizwana barged in. There's something called knocking, Miss!

"What happened Aunt? Everything's fine?" Rahim asked keeping his laptop off his lap, standing.

"Oh I just came here to ask whether Mira could make any dessert for the dinner. Only if she knows and wants to." She exclaimed. Ugh. . . I am already exhausted and again a disturbance. I could've denied but it would be so rude and a bad a impression on me, Rahim and my whole family that's why I simply nodded. And that's not in my nature to deny someone directly I just can't do that and that is a big problem for me. I just can't say no to people on their face, especially when they're your elder or a relative and here Aunt Rizwana lies under both the categories.

"Yes Aunt I will. Which one do you want me to make? Caramel pudding is okay?" I asked her.

"Yes. But for the ingredients you need to run to the supermarket for that. Will you do it because Aréf and Saeed have went to their office for some work and their wives are busy with their kids and the daughters with study. So will you..." Just my bad luck. Why did I have to tell caremal pudding? Ugh! Because that's the only thing in desserts which you know properly to make. My brain reminded to which I agree. Hey! No. I have learnt many other desserts too.

"Ohk. Let me just take my dupatta (piece of clothing worn around shoulders by woman mostly in South Asian countries)." I told her taking my dupatta from the chair where I thew it earlier.

"I will just go to the nearest Target." I declared spreading my dupatta on my shoulders.

"Wait! Why will you go alone? I'll come with you." Frome where has sun rise today? Mr. Ibrahim Shafin Sayed has offered to come with me?!

"Ok then. All the best." Aunt Rizwana smiled, no wait- fake smiled, and left.

"What happened Rahim? Are you alright?" I walked towards him.

"Yes. I am fine why would ask that?" His brows furrowed.

"I mean you yourself offered to accompany me, your enemy, which you won't do it in your stable state." Something clicked in my mind as I said that.

"Don't tell me you are drunk Rahim you know it's prohibited still-" I gasped but got cut off anyway.

"Nahi, bewakoof! Even though I hate you with my life but you are here on my responsibility and if Mom comes to know that you went alone then she'll bury me alive. So stop wasting my time and lets go." Hmmm Impressive! (No, you foolish!)

We sat in the car and he drove towards Target. Oh I just love target. Did I mention that before? No? Okay I am mentioning it now.

We entered inside and I started searching for the ingredients to make Caramel custard or pudding whatever you call it. But where was this Rahim? I knew where he would be. LEGO section!

I stalked towards him and saw him putting LEGOs in his basket. It has been his some weird kind of fetish since childhood.

"No no no no no we are not buying LEGOs now. Rahim keep them where they were." I scolded him. He seriously has a very serious obsession of collecting LEGOs. There are so many at home already and he still wants to buy.

"Please Mira. Please! Anyway I am paying for it." He pleaded giving me puppy eyes.

"No we are here for some different thing and don't waste money on that." I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the pudding aisle.

"I hate you." I heard him mutter.

"Good going. No need to love me also." I gave him a killer look and continue choosing the essence required. Which one should I buy Vanilla or Rose?

"What are you thinking? Just grab the pineapple one and let's go." Why did he tag along?

"You moron! Who adds pineapple essence in caramel custard?" I asked him. Eww. . . it would be so weird.

"I do. And now I want the caramel custard to be made with PINEAPPLE ESSENCE ONLY!" He's so stubborn.

"What are you? Five?"

"Aww such a cute couple!" An old lady who was standing with an old man, her husband maybe, was standing there comment on us. Wait a minute! Didn't she hear us arguing just now?

"You two are dating?" She asked. What is gonna do after knowing that.

"No." I said her not trynna be rude.

"We are married actually." But Rahim had to open his mouth. I know this is just to embarrass me.

"Awww. . . Young love. Bless you both. Take care. Bye." She said going ahead with her husband.

"Bye and thank you, you too take care." I greeted her back.

I turned towards Rahim and stepped on his foot.

"What was the need to tell her that we're married?" I asked him furiously.

"Then what should I have said? That we are brother and sister?" He asked sarcastically folding his hands across his chest.

"Whatever. Let's go for billing." I walked past him not in the mood to argue further.

After billing we sat inside the car and Rahim started driving to home.

"God. . . I am so tired right now." Rahim groaned from beside me.

"Tired of just sitting and doing nothing except tormenting me?" I leaned towards him. He seriously didn't do anything to get tired off.

"Hey! My body my rules." He taunted me and started laughing. He was embarrassing me because I had told him the same thinf to him. What was I thinking when I said that? I become so dumb sometimes.

My face got red due to anger and to calm my anger I slapped him on his arm.

"Hey! It hurts, you, merciless woman!" He groaned.

"You are man it shouldn't hurt you." Uh...Why did I discriminate? Please don't at me people.

Suddenly there was a speed breaker and my head dodged at the upper surface of the car because I forgot to wear the seatbelt and he didn't even remind me?!

"Ow. . . Drive slowly, you maniac!" I hissed out of pain.

"You are a woman it shouldn't hurt you." I glared at him so intensely. He was using my words on me. HOW DARE HE?

By this time, we reached home. I speedily got out of the car and slammed the door.

"Hey it's my car. You are not allowed to behave with my baby like that." Oh, so many feelings for a stupid car.

I took the ingredients from the back of the car and rang the door bell without even bothering to look back at him.

Rahim rushed towards me.

"Wait. . . Wh-why are yo-you. . .  rushing?" He panted.

I looked away to see Aunt Rizwana has already opened the door.

"Oh you guys came?" She exclaimed. Ofcourse. . . duh.

"What does it look like my sweet Aunt?" Rahim asked sarcastically.

"Oh come in."

"What was the need to be sarcastic? Stupid, respect her she is elder than you." I chided Rahim as we both stepped inside.

"Whatever." He muttered and wandered to God knows where.

"Huff . . . Let's start with the dessert then." I thought and started taking out the ingredients.

Let's see how it goes.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! How was the chapter? Comment and let me know and don't forget to vote by clicking on the star icon. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 26/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 14.2K 33
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
797K 23.7K 30
"It was a deal" what..?? "What...??? What type of deal ammi..??" I asked her confused. "Your marriage was a deal." Shagufta who got married to a bil...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
1.6M 60.1K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...