NorrustlerRoam Alternate!Drea...

By BelenMichimi

«Hello and welcome to my first alternate multiverse» Betrayal. Torture. Prision. Mutation. Events that lead a... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| TRUE ||
|| NEW ||
Bonus - Extra 1
Extra: Behind the scenes 1
Extra: Behind the scenes 2
Extra: Behind the scenes 3
Extra: Behind the scenes 4
Extra: Alternative Endings

|| CHANGES ||

1.1K 37 13
By BelenMichimi

This is the first chapter. Text in italics means thoughts or flashbacks.

- So many negative feelings that come from you are an addiction, little brother. But, I got bored, so you'll be locked in here until I think about torturing you in another way. - The skeleton covered in a viscous liquid, called Nightmare smiled mischievously, throwing the little guardian of positive feelings into a cell and then closing it with a padlock and retreating, laughing maniacally.

The little guardian sobbed in pain. What had happened? Well, he had learned of the horrible deception that was the Creator of AUs Ink! Sans, it hurt what he had forced him to do and how blindly Dream was able to follow him.

Flashback

- How could you lie to me in such a way!? I trusted you! - Dream yelled at the Creator, the latter just shrugged.

- I don't know what you're talking about, Dream.- Ink replied with total calmness, that made Dream growled at him.

- You knew about the balance, you knew that Error was necessary, you knew that Error had to destroy so that we are all alive and still you used me to hurt him.- the small skeleton accused, his sockets narrowing at him.

- He was destroying my creations. Come on Dream, there is no limit to the creation.- The Creator excused himself, causing more anger on the positivity's guardian.

- Yes there is! There is a limit to what is positive and negative, there is also a limit to what is created and destroyed. How is it possible that I understand it and you don't?- Dream tried to reason with all the calmness possible, but it was hard because he really was angry at the liar in front of him.

- Well, you get it wrong, that's not how it works. You're letting yourself be brainwashed by Error and the traitor Swap!Sans.- Ink spat the last name like venom.

The small skeleton growled at the painter - Blue is not a traitor! He knows the truth that YOU were hiding from us!- that made Ink lose his temper and took out his brush in a threatening manner.

- Enough! Shut up already!- He yelled in fury.

Ink hit Dream, and he attacked back in defense. For an hour they fought, pitifully, Dream was defeated and Ink, as a final act, opened a portal and threw Dream there.

Dream fell into a forest of some universe he didn't recognize, he could still walk but he was weak to open a portal or use magic. And as if the misfortunes didn't end, his brother and his team found him, clearly Nightmare would not miss the opportunity to torture his "dear" little brother.

End of Flashback

Three hours later, Dream was barely breathing, the mercy of his attackers was to grab him and lock him in the cell where he was currently. With the only strength he had, he was sitting with his back against the wall of the cell, tears were still falling from his sockets, his pupils didn't shine as before and even his golden crown is broken, and the broken part was stuck in his skull .

- Nightmare was right. Everyone uses me because of my aura, and I end up hurting more people. I hate myself. I'm sorry, Error.- Dream sobbed and began to cry after mentioning the last sentence.

- Damn Ink, I should never have trusted you. Your stupid words that sounded so convincing. Because of you, I hurt someone who I shouldn't...- the cries never stopped.

While Dream was still sobbing, a strange entity looked at the little skeleton, this entity thought very well a plan that had before. The Multiverse was about to fall, it was about to be self-destructed, Ink was exceeding the limit and Error was very hurt and weak to be able to face the Creator again.

This entity had an idea, had a plan to help the Multiverse, but to do so, it had to make a very large sacrifice, a sacrifice in which Dream was the "victim". But, if everything went perfect and as this entity planned, not only the Multiverse will be improved, Error will be released from a job that he didn't choose.

The entity looked around, they were just them and the guardian. From one moment to another, they opened a black portal inside the cell of Dream, black hands grabbed the little skeleton, they made him shut up when he tried to scream and took him away.

- Somewhere in space / time -

- No! We must do-

- No.

The figure looked at the kid of gray colors and black sockets, while another figure, Gaster, approached them. The figure that first spoke fixed their eyes at the child.

- Core!Frisk, what are you saying? Dream is in more danger.- the mentioned kid just looked at the figure with a straight face.

- I just saw it. The future changed. The future will be better. But for that, Dream has to go through something worse.- they calmly stated like a norma fact of every day.

The figure looked outraged - Are you insane? Dream will not live and without positive feelings, the multi-

- Yes, he will. Not only Dream will survive, the change in the guardian of positive feelings will make the entire Multiverse renew itself.-

- Are you sure kid?- Gaster interrupted.

- Yes. But the change will hurt many, not just Dream.- the kid added.

Gaster and the figure sighed, they didn't trust much in the future of the Multiverse; As everything went by and the despicable attitude of Ink, the entire multiverse was one step away from disappearing. And they already had two multiverses destroyed by the lack of a member of the balance.

- Some strange place -

Dream opened their sockets, scared by the pure darkness, there were no other things, everything was black. He tried to move, but something prevented him from doing it. He looked at his limbs, and was alarmed to see chains that seemed to be nailed to his bones. With fear, he looked at his sides, and as soon as he tried to speak, he realized that he couldn't.

He tried for several minutes or more, but nothing happened. The little skeleton went into despair, he couldn't talk, couldn't ask for help, was tied, weak, with thousands and thousands of blows, fractures and so on, entered into a state of panic. He tried to get away or do something with the little bit of magic he had left, but all his efforts were in vain.

He wanted to feel something positive, otherwise he would call his brother and that's the least he wanted at that moment, but nothing worked. He tried for minutes or hours, he had no idea how long it had been since his imprisonment, but now, he wanted as much as possible to get out of there. 'So... that's how it felt the first time Error was sentenced to be in Anti-Void?' thought the little skeleton sadly.

-- A week later --

Dream was staring at a point, he already resigned to escape. He couldn't talk and couldn't do much more than sit and look at nothing, literally. He didn't know how long he was there, but he did notice certain changes, his wounds were magically healed, and he had no sign that he had ever been hurt; the only evidence was his torn clothes and the piece of his crown that was still stuck to his skull.

He was hungry, he wanted to eat anything, but he knew that in vain he asked for something that would not be granted. Minutes passed and he began to hear footsteps 'Great, I already started to hallucinate.' Dream thought, but then a figure was present.

- Greetings.- The figure spoke calmly, creating a soft white light above the skeleton, making it more visible and comfortable for him.

Dream focused his eyes on the figure in front: it was a skeleton dressed in a reddish suit, a white shirt, a bow on his neck in black, a jacket and bloodred pants, the lights of his sockets were red and his posture was firm. Dream slightly narrowed his sockets with doubt, well the figure could be a hallucination.

- I'll introduce myself. I am Klowell and from now on you will be under my power until I decide when you will be free. And if you ask, I'm not a hallucination.- the skeleton spoke with a serious face.

Dream was still doubtful of the presence of that monster, he was sure it was something he was imagining for being locked up for so long, but before he even tried to question, (even if he wasn't able to do so) the skeleton spoke again - The time you will be under my command, it will be to train. Because in a certain future, your body will experience certain... changes, changes that will be useful with respect to the future of the Multiverse. I hope you understand.- he finished.

'Okay, I got convinced. This is not a hallucination, it's too complex for me to hallucinate with it.' thought Dream, looking attentively at the skeleton.

- Another week later (He has been in that unknown place for two weeks) -

- Well, you must learn to manipulate those slimy things.- Klowell stated while warily looking at the "slimy things".

There was Dream, showing his first changes in terms of his "body". Klowell came to see him often from the first time they met, during that time, Dream still had the same appearance of broken clothes and could not speak, but the visit of this day was different. Klowell told him a few hurtful insults to try to activate something, and in fact, that happened; from the back of Dream came four tentacles of the same viscosity as his brother's and almost hit Klowell if it had not been because Dream was frightened by its sudden appearance.

- Wow, I think you got your brother's powers. Or at least, the tentacles of him.- Klowell proudly exclaimed.

'And how that makes me feel better!?' Dream thought exasperatingly.

They spent the "day" or "night" trying that Dream could easily manipulate the tentacles, as well as method of defense or attack ... Or simply to grab things. The following week passed in the same way, but with more changes. And not only the powers.

- A week later (It's been three weeks now) -

'Well, now I can't use my hands.' Dream told himself mentally as he watched his hands that had become bigger and as black claws. With the passing of the week, he had already learned to manipulate the tentacles, and yet he couldn't eat anything and that made him very sad.

- Well, Dream, we continue with the training.- Klowell announced.

'But I am hungry.' Dream said in his mind.

- Man, the boy is hungry.- a familiar voice said. Dream was paralyzed after hearing that voice, like Klowell, which looked more confused to the little skeleton. Dream began to look at his sides, looking for the cause of the voice but didn't see it - Dream, what are you looking for?- the same voice asked again.

Dream stared at Klowell for a moment, the aforementioned was making a gesture of understanding and smiling slightly, this confused the little ex-guardian more.

- Dream, are you hungry?- The skeleton in red asked.

- What a moron! Don't you see he has not eaten anything!?- the voice answered angrily.

'Horror!Sans.' said Dream mentally.

- Shoot little one.- replied the voice.

- Dream, who is the voice?- Klowell questioned.

- My name is Horror, but I don't wanna talk to you. Give the child food, man!- the voice answered more pissed off.

- Okay, I am gonna do it.- Klowell answered, getting a little away from Dream and from a bag, which magically appeared, Klowell pulled out a few pieces of freshly cooked meat and threw them towards Dream, the aforementioned immediately grabbed them with one of the tentacles and then began to eat them.

- Hey, man! What do you think to throw food like that? He isn't a dog.- the voice aka Horror yelled in rage.

- Shut up.- Klowell demanded.

- Come and shut me up.- voice Horror challenged.

Dream started to laugh lightly, causing the voice Horror to happily announce - Yes, Dream is happy.-

'You're different from the Horror!Sans I know.' thought Dream. Voice Horror chuckled and replied - Nah, that's a cretin. I am the improved version.- that made Dream laugh again.

- Another week later (Four) -

- And then I said, with my axe in my hand, "How dare you touch my brother?" And he ran like a chicken.- voice Horror told with pride making Dream chuckle a little. 'Being honest, he kinda deserved it. Papyrus is too precious for this world.' Dream smiled. Throughout the week, he had the company of the voice of Horror! Sans. Apparently, due to the mutation he was suffering and the new appearance of his powers, the voice of one of the members of his brother's team appeared, the good thing about it, is that by not being able to speak, voice Horror was Dream's voice.

Dream liked this version of Horror!Sans, he was very kind to him and aggressive when Klowell wanted to exaggerate in his workouts, he was also protective with him, he was really happy. But due to the changes he is having, Dream became more cannibalic, he was hungry for meat only, he asked Horror why that was so but he told him it could be because of him.

Now Dream just finished eating a piece of meat that Klowell had given him, while the aforementioned was rereading some notes in his folder with several sheets.

- Satisfied?- voice Horror asked, receiving a happy nod from Dream.

- Great.- Klowell announced - Now we must continue.- he added.

- Aww, we were talking about something important.- voice Horror whined, causing the taller skeleton to snort.

- Of your adventures in your universe?- he asked with an eyebrow(?) raised.

- ... ... Shut up.- the voice protested.

-But he tells the truth.- a new familiar voice said.

Dream stood firm, looking for a few moments at the sides, then fixed his eyes on Klowell, who looked at him surprised for a few seconds and then amazed and wrote on his sheets.

- And who invited you, Killer?- the first voice shot angrily.

- I invited myself, any problem?- the second voice, aka Killer, replied mockingly.

- You are annoying.- voice Horror growled at the new voice and said voice just snorted and added in a mocking tone.

- Well, deal with it, you hollow head.-

'Hello Killer.' said Dream on his mind, the new voice replied with happiness - Hi, little one, your head didn't end up hurt by this moron?- he joked.

- Hey hey hey, who do you call moron?- voice Horror questioned in anger.

- Well, you of course.- voice Killer replied as a matter of fact. This made Dream laugh at the mini fight between the two voices, just when Klowell stopped writing and looked in amusement at the small skeleton, which eyes alternatively went from one position to another, like showing the source of the voices. The taller skeleton cleared his throat(?) gaining the skeleton and the voices' attention.

- Now, ready to train?- He asked, receiving a nod from the small skeleton.

- Just don't hurt him.- voice Killer requested politely.

- Dream is hard to crack.- voice Horror commented.

- I don't talk to you.-

- Shut up.-

-- Another week --

'Aaahhh! What is that? I'm scared!' Dream exclaimed mentally. Well, he just created a mixture between the viscosity of his brother and a deformed medium gaster blaster, and Dream didn't expect it at all. Voice Killer and voice Horror tried their best to make the small skeleton calm down but said skeleton was a nervous mess.

- Calm down Dream, everything controlled.- voice Killer stated in a protective way, voice Horror hummed in agreement and added - Don't be scared, it's just a gaster blaster.-

- Gaster Blaster? That thing is not a gaster blaster.- a new voice disagreed with the first two, inmediatly the other voices angrily told him - Shut up Dust! And who called you!? Hey, stop copying me!- both voices began fighting again.

- Shut your mouth up, you are confusing and scaring the poor Dream!- another pair of new voices appeared.

- Shut up Cross and Chara!- voice Horror and voice Killer demanded in anger.

'Aaaaahhhhh! Help me!' Dream was desperate, it is the first time invoking a "copy" of a Gaster Blaster, normally, in the practices with Klowell, he simply invoked some bones, tentacles and the occasional poignant weapon. Summoning a Gaster Blaster for the first time was a huge terror for Dream, and more with the sudden appearance of three new voices, it was definitely scaring the little ex-guardian. The voices were fighting, until one of them decided to shut them all up.

- Silence you all! Dream is in crisis right now!- voice Dust yelled and the voices that were fighting fell silent. Dream was shaking, fixing his terrified gaze on the gaster blaster. Voice Dust sighed and explained - First of all, that thing you created is a deformed gaster blaster with the viscosity of those tentacles. Second, where the fuck is Klowell?- he added lastily with anger.

- Hey! Dream may be not full innocent or pure like before, but at least try to keep UnderLust's related adjetives in silence please!- voice Chara ordered, getting seconded by voice Cross.

Voice Dust sighed annoyed - Well, where in the world is Klowell?- he corrected himself.

- What do you want?-

Dream turned to see the skeleton that has been visiting and training him. Dream pointed to the gaster blaster that was behind him, Klowell whistled and with a smile said - Great, you created a gaster blaster. Or at least an attempt of it. It is a great progress.- then he threw a piece of flesh at Dream, which he caught with a tentacle, and immediately, both old and new voices began to criticize the action.

- What did I tell you about throwing the food?- voice Horror said - He isn't a dog.- voice Dust added.

- Come on, calm down.- Klowell pleaded.

- I don't hit you only because I can't.- voice Cross stated, followed by voice Killer who said - I support the motion.- Klowell rolled his pupils in despair. As soon as Dream finished eating, another training session began again. Dream threw bones at Klowell while Klowell dodged or deflected them with his own attacks. The voices gave him help from time to time, mostly to give him defense tactics.

He activated some blaster gasters again, with the help of Cross and Dust was able to manipulate them correctly, and so the training session continued. Probably a few hours later, Klowell left, leaving Dream with the voices, which started to tell stories and adventures to the small skeleton.

Voice Horror almost finished his story when he was rudely interrumped - And I almost lost my hen-

- Keep the UnderLust' themes out of the conversation please!- the other voices demanded.

- I mean, hen is chicken!- voice Horror corrected.

'Did you almost lose your chicken?' Dream asked confused, voice Horror was talking about mangas, what has to do a chicken with mangas?

- Awkward conversation avoided.- voice Chara sighed in relief.

- Hey, let's play something.- voice Dust suggested.

- What can we play?- voice Cross asked.

- Guess guess!- voice Killer said happily.

'Will we describe things?' Dream asked and the voices nodded, but later they facepalmed when they remembered that Dream can't see them, so voice Horror replied - Yup. Who starts?-

- Three weeks later (Eight weeks stuck in that place) -

Dream had already managed to perfect his new powers, and next to that, a new physical appearance appeared. When he was calm, his face was normal like his normal facial face, but when it came to getting angry or when he wanted to attack a threat, his eyes changed, black tears like Killer's appeared under their sockets, sharp fangs appeared in his mouth, the left eye was equal to Dust's eye, and the other eye was red like Cross's.

(Note: Like this)

The voices, which were members of his brother's team, gave him company and were definitely very different from those he knew. Of course, his instincts didn't change, and these affected the behavior of Dream. With the passage of time, what was once Dream began to change.

Dream increased his cannibalistic instincts to some degree, he also started to be a bit like Dust, Killer and Horror in terms of hurting a third party, he didn't feel so much remorse or guilt, but a small bit was still present. When Klowell reviewed his soul, he discovered that the mutation contaminated his soul (which is a golden apple) that, literally, only 30% of what was once Dream survived. The remaining 70% was totally contaminated and there was no cure.

And apparently the voices knew perfectly well that they could not let that 30% be contaminated, so they tried as much as possible to reinforce that 30% so that it doesn't disappear and remains permanent. Dream was just happy with the voices, not only were these voices his voice, these voices kept him company, it was like having a version of his brother's team that was more friendly but at the same time they didn't lose their murderous instincts or being in guard against any threat. And speaking of them, they were just arguing while Dream listened to them in amazement.

- You can't be so stupid!- voice Dust stated angrily, getting replied by an annoyed voice Killer - Who are you talking about? You or me?

- For me, you talk about both.- voice Cross commented

- Shut up no one asked you!- the two voices replied, voice Cross sadly accepted the order, but later Dream commented on his mind 'Poor Cross.', and with a small smile voice Cross added - You do love me, Dream.- but voice Horror angrily said - Don't. You. Dare.-

- Shut up.- voice Cross spat - You are an idiot.- voice Chara stated as a matter-of-fact.

- Which one?- A new asked. The voices fell silent when the new voice appeared, Dream was amazed, blinked a few times and asked with a little doubt. '¿Nightmare?'

- Little brother, you offend me.- voice Nightmare told him, which caused some voices to laugh.

- Hahaha, your brother called you idiot.- voice Dust laughed.

- I have the slight suspicion that Dream was not referring to that, but seeing who are here, it does not surprise me that they understand it the other way around.- voice Horror said calmly.

- You're here too.- voice Killer argued back.

- What does that mean, you passive tearful?- voice Horror yelled.

- How did you call me!?- voice Killer shouted back.

'Passive? What do you mean?' Dream asked, this caused everyone to shut up. The little skeleton wasn't too much innocent, but he still didn't know what sex (in every sense of the word and act) means and the voices weren't ready to explain sexual stuff to the skeleton, not now that said matters are not really important.

- Whoever dares to talk about that theme, better pray for their life.- voice Nightmare threatened.

- Em, uh, ah uh... GUITAR.- voice Cross randomly said.

- That was stupid, but kinda works... I think?- voice Chara and voice Dust said. Dream was a little confused and asked what he meant, but voice Nightmare told him to don't mind it.

-- To Be Continued --

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.2K 28
A typical multiverse. A typical situation. Typical characters. But a shadow watches over them, waiting. They are oblivious to the darkness lurking ri...
66.9K 1.9K 36
What does it feel like to be betrayed by your friends? Especially the ones you trust the most. Friends...they are nice to you, they keep you company...
6.3K 349 17
After the events of I'm Too Tired To Sleep (ITTS), things were... If not happy, then at least calm across the multiverse. Unfortunately, the Creator...
2K 70 12
«A change in history» What if the Bad Guys weren't the ones who hurted Dream? What if Dream had people to worry about him, instead of just a foreign...