hitman || jeongchan

By maxsluvr

❝so what now? you're just going to kill me?❞ chan is a hitman jeongin is his target bang chan + yang jeongin ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41

37

9.4K 595 793
By maxsluvr

Three rounds later, Jeongin found himself in Chan's arms, lying down on top of his chest.

"Baby." Chan mumbled and looked at the younger who was on top of him.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He said and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too Channie hyung." Jeongin replied and blushed.

To be honest, that was probably the best time of Jeongin's life. Chan made him feel really good. He'd totally be down to do it all over again. He wants the older to fill him up and to scream Chan's name so loud the whole neighbourhood can hear.

"Do you wanna go shower?" Chan asks, disrupting Jeongin's dirty thoughts. "We won't do anything, just bathe." He said.

Jeongin frowned and didn't reply. Why would he assume that he doesn't want to do anything.

"Unless... You want to..." Chan mumbled.

The younger smiled and slowly nodded. His cheeks turned red. He didn't want Chan to think he's a sex addict now or something.

Chan didn't reply he kissed Jeongin forehead and carried him to the bathroom.

The day they leave for Japan has finally arrived.

Despite the whole thing about his parents being there, Jeongin was actually really excited to go hang out with his friends.

And what's the big deal anyways? It's not as if he's gonna intentionally go find them. If anything, he will avoid them.

Chan on the other hand was kind of nervous to go. If Jaebum told him the whole news about his parents being there, then maybe he wouldn't have been so quick on agreeing that the younger could come.

But whatever, the only thing on his mind was trying to get the job done fast and head back to Korea as soon as possible. Spend as little time as he can in Japan.

When the plane landed, it was already night.

The hotel they were staying at was a luxury hotel. Their room was big, it had one king sized bed in the middle of it and huge windows that show a beautiful view of the city.

"Baby, I have to go. We should be back soon." Chan said after reading the group chat on his phone with Minho and Changbin.

Jeongin frowned at the feeling of Chan removing his arms from around his body and him getting off the bed.

"Okay... Bye Channie." He said.

The older gave him a quick peck on the lips, grabbed his bag then left.

Not even ten minutes of Jeongin watching tv pass by when he hears a knock on the door.

He gets off the bed and goes answer it. He smiles once he sees his friends standing there.

"Hey guys." Jeongin said.

"Why don't you answer your phone?" Hyunjin asked and invited himself in, Jisung following.

"Sorry, it was on silent." Jeongin apologized. "I didn't bother looking at it. I thought you guys would be sleeping right now.

"Are you kidding, why would we be sleeping? We wanna hang." Jisung said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, let's go somewhere." Hyunjin added.

"What? Go somewhere?" The younger repeated. "I don't know."

"Why not?"

"It's late, shouldn't we just wait till tomorrow?" Jeongin said.

"No, let's go out now." Jisung said then grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the door.

The three of them left the hotel and made their way into the city.

Even though it was late, stores were still open and the street market was full with people. It was really crowded.

"Let's go eat some yummy food!" Hyunjin smiled and linked all their arms.

Jeongin smiled and let himself be dragged by Hyunjin to whatever store he wanted to go to.

After they ate a whole lot of food, they went shopping, they didn't actually buy anything. They were just looking around.

Eventually, Jeongin lost Jisung and Hyunjin. He saw this coming though. The two of them were so energetic right now and he was pretty tired, he couldn't keep up.

He didn't really mind though. He's just gonna walk around at his own pace and enjoy everything. He'll call them later.

"The people we're looking for should be down there." Minho said and pointed at a busy crowded place.

The three of them were standing on top of a building that overlooks some of the city.

"The street market? Are you fucking kidding me?" Changbin said and rolled his eyes.

"Well they must know they're being targeted if they're staying in populated places." Chan said and Minho nodded in agreement.

"There are many alleys you can lead them into, so try and get them there." Minho said.

"Let's just hurry and get this over with." Changbin mumbled and loaded his gun. "I wanna go back to the hotel."

"Okay then, let's go." Minho said and began walking to the exit.

Chan was walking around the street. It was really crowded, it was pissing him off.

He listened to Minho explain what to do through his earpiece.

After walking around for a bit more, he finally found one of the guys Minho was talking about.

Chan followed the guy around the street. He obviously knew he was being followed. Chan chased him out of the busy street and into a less populated one. He smirked, here is a better place to kill him.

He pulled out his out his gun, but the target pulled one out too and shot faster than him.

Chan moved out of the way really quickly, but the bullet still skimmed the side of his face, causing a deep wound to open and blood to run down the side of his cheek.

The guy took this as an opportunity to run away and go back into the busy street, so Chan ran after him.

As he was running, he pushed everyone out of his way, not even caring if they got hurt or fell down.

"Ouch, what the fuck? Watch where you're going, asshole!!"

Chan recognized that angry voice anywhere. He turned around to see who he just pushed onto the ground.

"Innie?"

Jeongin looks up at the older. "Chan hyung?"

"Sorry for pushing you down I'm in a rush." He said and offered his hand to help him up.

Jeongin grabbed it and stood up.

Just then, Chan hears Minho speak in his earpiece again.

"The remaining three got into a van and ran away. Changbin got his target though. We'll try again tomorrow."

Chan rolled his eyes at the fact his target got away. He was so close too.

"Babe, what happened to your face?" Jeongin asked in worry.

Chan didn't even notice it was bleeding a lot. It was really deep, probably going to scar.

"It was just a bullet. I'm fine." He said.

"It's not fine, let's go back to the hotel. I can stitch it with the first aid kit." Jeongin said then grabbed his hand to lead him back to the direction of hotel.

Chan smiled. It was cute when Jeongin was so worried and caring for him.

They walked through the street a bit more, until Jeongin abruptly stopped.

"What happened?" Chan asked and looked at Jeongin who was staring ahead of them.

He followed the younger's stare and sees a woman who is staring right back at him.

Chan could feel Jeongin's grip around his hand tighten.

"Who is that woman?" The older asked.

"Th-that woman is my mom."

~~

hhh pls don't hate me

i was pretty nervous to post this part tbh sjsksks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.8K 28
Hyunjin receives the diary of the boy who secretly had a crush on him, Yang Jeongin. The catch? He's dead. Started: 01/09/22 Ended: 09/18/22
173K 6.2K 34
❝ no one calls me cute, okay sweetie ❞ ❝ sorry, I'm just an honest guy, and you're adorable ❞ Yang Jeongin X Reader Started: 23rd July 2020 Ended: 16...
14.8K 188 15
{COMPLETED} 🖤An Idol boyfriend story🖤 LEE KNOW AND Y/N Started : I started this on 2021 December but I don't remember the date sorry💀 🖤 Ended : 1...
32.9K 717 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019