A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

By itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... More

Introduction
[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[5] Iksan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[9] Rules
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[23] Rainy Cuddles
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
✾ Special Chapter
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[39] Home
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

[4] Busan

5.2K 403 241
By itsbaejinjja

               ➷ Park Jeongwoo

"Hey give me that pillow neck!"

"Buy one yourself, i brought this with me."

"Yaaaah yoshinori move your ass away i want to sleep in peace!"

"Junkyu stop singing out loud!"

"Asahi can you atleast share the aircondition fairly? You're not the only child of the Lord!"

"Do you guys saw my earpods?!"

"AH JINJJA, CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP? YOU GUYS ARE SO NOISY, I CAN'T SLEEP. DAMN THIS B*TCHES."

I shake my head upon seeing how messy they are, its 7am in the morning and all i can hear is their nonstop bickering. We are on our way to Busan, Yoonbin hyung and Jihoon hyung's hometown. And yes, they allowed me to call them 'hyungs' when we are outside the mansion.

The busan hyungs decided to visit their hometown before the school starts with the other Kangs tagging along with the busan duo, as for me, i ask permission to Daniel hyung that i will go home to Iksan for a short visit before school. I actually called my brother to pick me up at the Iksan train station but when they found out that i'll be going home, they all revealed that they haven't been there, not even once. Jihoon hyung suggested to extend the whole trip, we'll be staying in Busan for 3 days and after that they'll drop me at Iksan and go on their own.

Don't let your hopes go high, they just allowed me to call them 'hyung' outside the mansion but still treats me the same, but i don't mind. I'm fine with anything.

"Hey, Park slave." i heard the rude watanabe haruto called, i turned to look at him with my annoyed expression.

"What now?" he flashes his annoying grin and let out a laugh as he shake his head a little.

"Gave the other earpod to me, i also want to listen." he added, i furrow my brows on him.

"Why would i?" i replied back and rolled my eyes on him.

"That's not a request, its an order." with that he removed one earpod on my ears and put it on his, we shared the earpods and listen to my playlist.

I darted my eyes on haruto who's now leaning back his head at the seat. I avoided his gaze when he opened his eyes. "Stealing glances aye?"

I remained silent, pretending i didn't hear anything, my eyes widen when i felt his head rested on my shoulder. "H-hey haruto, what are you doing?" i mentally cursed when i stutter. I awkwardly glance at him.

"Stay still, i want to sleep." i heard him replied, still eyes closed.

I saw yeongue looking at me, smiling like an idiot. "J-just use a pillow neck or b---"

"Park Jeongwoo you're so noisy, let me sleep." i just sighed and let him sleep on my shoulder. My lips automatically curve into a smile when i saw how childish he looks while leaning on my shoulder like a kicked-puppy.

After almost an hour we arrived at busan, haruto is still sleeping on my shoulder and my right shoulder is numb for carrying his weight for almost an hour.

"Haruto is still asleep?" i heard yedam hyung ask.

"Yes hyung, should i wake him up now?" i ask and took a glance at the sleeping figure beside me.

Jihoon hyung turned to look at us and flashes a grin. "Yeah, wake him up, we're arriving at the mansion anytime soon."

I nodded upon the instruction and lightly shake haruto, "Haruto, wake up." i let out a laugh when he opened his eyes in irritation.

The van stop in a extravagant gate, and soon it automatically opened revealing a castle-like mansion. My eyes widen and i started whispering every Korean profanity that i know because of amusement, i have never seen something like this in my entire life.

(Ps. Please refer to this photo, this is how the mansion looks like in a daytime. The second pic is when the sun is about to set up. I do not own any of the photos, all rights to the owner.)

Haruto boredly look at me. "Close your mouth, a fly might get in, its not even that big and you're already reacting like that."

They all went out from the van and was welcomed by a group of maids, insisting to carry their belongings.

I stood in awe and wander my eyes at the mansion. "This is 20 times bigger than Iksan public market."

"This is actually the smallest mansion the Kang family possess." yeongue who just went out of the van stated with 'as-a-matter-of-fact' facial expression.

'Thats crazy'

I observed yoonbin hyung's family and they are indeed a royalty, i watched how they talk to each other with stuffs that only rich people can relate. Yeongue and i roamed around the mansion, both of us wanted to dive at the extravagant swimming pool at that very moment we laid our eyes on it but ofcourse, who are we to do that.

When the clock strikes at 12 we help in serving the food for the Kangs, there are unfamiliar visitors who came, such as i think yoonbin hyung and jihoon hyung's childhood friends, based on what i heard. Theres also this Korean guy named "Jaehyuk" who seems very close to the expressionless Asahi hyung, i was so amazed how he manage to make the expresionless Kang burst out in laughters and smiled in an amiable manner. According to yeongue, that guy is a son of a rich business man here in Busan, and he is Asahi hyung's bestfriend.

As we sat near the pool area yeongue and i talk about how does it feel to live a life like Kangs has. We even talk about silly things on how will we spend our millions or maybe billions if ever we are born with a golden spoon. Yeongue talks about his plans of renting a popular kpop boygroup to dance and sing for him every morning the moment he woke up, which is pretty ridiculous. He even says that he would buy all the big 3 entertainment companies in Seoul if he has that huge amount of money.

"Aye thats pretty ambigous gue." i commented and hit his arms, laughing at how silly he is.

"Jeongwoo my friend, look, if i have that amount of money i swear im going to travel everyday. Take a bath at New York, eat breakfast at London, and travel to Hawaii just to get a good sleep and return to Korea right after." yeongue explained with hand gestures, as if envisioning his ridiculous plans, we share a laugh with that statement as i continue listening to his fantasies of becoming a billionaire.

"Jeongwoo" with that, i turned to look at yeongue who's staring at me in all seriousness.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" i ask, feeling worried about the sudden serious expression on his face.

"What if" he started off, making me feel curious than ever.

"What if?" i ask, repeating what he said.

"What if you just marry Watanabe Haruto or anyone from the Kangs?" he blurted out, my eyes widen and playfully hit his arms.

"What nonsense is that?" i ask and let out a laugh.

Yeongue laugh as well. "Duh, just imagine how rich you can be if you do that. Jeongwoo my friend, if it happens please don't forget me, you can just buy me a mansion like this and you can abandon me right after."

I laugh at him and splash a water on his face. "Yah!" he shouted and lightly pushed me but i lost my balance and---

"KIM YEONGUE!" i shouted as i felt the cold water of the swimming pool, i started to panic when i felt that im slowly sinking.

I started moving and asking for help while yeongue stood in horror.

"Yeongue help! I need help!" i shouted and tried my best to float but being the stupid that i am, i never learned to swim. I started flapping my arms as i hear yeongue yelling for help, he didn't also know how to swim.

I groan in pain as i felt some kind of electricity in my legs. With that, i felt myself getting drown and yeongue's loud screams started to sound low in my ears together with my vision slowly turning into complete darkness.

             ➷ Watanabe Haruto

"Yoonbin dear are you spending the night here?" i heard aunt Yiran ask his son who's busy eating.

"Yes mom, i'll stay for the night while the others will join jihoon in visiting his family. I think they'll spend the night there." yoonbin explained, i listened silently at their conversation while watching how Yedam, Yoshinori, and Junkyu hyung argue at each other. They're building a 2ft. tall puzzle tower with more than 1,200 small pieces.

I darted my eyes on jihoon who's laughing at the three. "Hey trust me, you won't even last for an hour with that damn tower. You won't even build the foundation."

Yedam squinted his foxy eyes at jihoon. "Stop being stupid before i shove this pieces to your filthy mouth." jihoon let out a laugh and continued teasing the three.

"Where's Asahi?" yoonbin suddenly ask, contributing an interest to the tower puzzle.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not really sure, but i saw him with jaehyuk earlier at the music room."

Yoonbin stood up and is about to walk upstairs when a faint scream echoed at the mansion. We all look at where it came from, aunt Yiran stood up in worry. "What's the fuss all about?"

One of the maids came running towards us with a badnews that someone is drowning, we all run towards the pool area, my eyes widen when i saw Park slave all wet from the swimming pool, his lips is now pale.

"Yah, what happened to him?!" i ask in worry, i saw yedam furrow his brows on me in my peripheral vision.

Yeongue is shaking in fear and stutter in his words, explaining what happened. Driver Kim excused his son and started scolding him.

Aunt Yiran darted his eyes at the unconscious figure at the side tiles of the pool. "Do something! Is he still alive?"

"We need to do the first aid." jaehyuk appeared with asahi all of a sudden.

"Right, you're a med student right? What should we do?" i darted my eyes on the med student, everyone look at him in anticipation.

"Cardiopulmonary resuscitation" the med student muttered.

"Who will do it?" junkyu breaks the silence, making everyone look at him. Jihoon playfully look at me and everyone follows, even aunt Yiran.

"Haruto, you do it." my eyes widen in horror upon hearing the sudden command.

Yedam nudge me, "Wait a minute, why me?!"

I saw yoonbin whispered something to his mom, with that aunt Yiran look at me again. "You heard me right haru, do it."

"B-but aunt, let the med student do it!"

"WHY ME? IM OUT OF HERE YOU BRAT." jaehyuk defended, Asahi glared at me.

'Whipped'

"Fine, but tell me how to do it." i surrender and kneeled down at the unconscious body.

My knees trembled in nervousness.

'Damn just do it haruto, your conscience will kill you if this stupid slave die.'

I heave a sigh upon hearing jaehyuk's instruction. I leaned closer in hesitation and stop when i am only a few inch away from his face.

"Yah watanabe, stop hesitating and just do it you dumbass." i heard jihoon stated i turned to look at him and throw a glare.

Yedam look at me impatiently. "Just do it!"

"Calm your ass im doing itasdfghjksxdf"

Yedam pushed me harshly towards Park Jeongwoo. My eyes widen as i felt jeongwoo's soft lips on mine.

'Damn, its my first freaking kiss. You have to take responsibility for taking it away.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...
74.5K 3.4K 78
As the next in line to the Japanese throne, Watanabe Haruto's life has been governed by rules and regulations. With the imperial family's regressing...
2.7K 107 10
Y/N is a transferred girl from Japan... she went to Seoul because her dad had some business affairs... her mum passed away when she was three, so her...
71.8K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...