Right Next To You (Narry)

By livingforthebest

That stupid, stupid kiss. Why did I have to say anything at all? Why couldn't I have waited a few more minute... More

Book Trailer
Chapter 1- You Light Up My World
Chapter 2- Torn
Chapter 3- It's Always A Good Time
Chapter 4- Closer
Chapter 5- Just Friends?
Chapter 6- Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 7- Maybe I'm Amazed
Chapter 8- The Lying Game
Chapter 9- When Everything Falls Apart
Chapter 10- Take My Hand
Chapter 11- Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 12- The Truth
Chapter 13- Digging a Deeper Hole
Chapter 14- Underage
Chapter 15- Harder To Breathe
Chapter 15 (Part 2) - When It Rains, It Pours
Chapter 16- The Distance Between Us
Chapter 17- Happily Every After
Chapter 18- It's Better Now
Chapter 19- Wanted
Chapter 20- Just Kiss Me
Chapter 22- Boyfriend
Chapter 23- The Boys Are Back
Chapter 24- Baby
Chapter 25- When A Heat Breaks
Chapter 26- Shattered
Chapter 27- The King And The Queen
Chapter 28- Heart Beats Harder
Chapter 29- Everything About You
Chapter 30- Give Me Love
Chapter 31- Some Nights
Chapter 32- Along For The Ride
Chapter 33- Teenage Dream
Chapter 34- Nothing On You
Chapter 35- Carried Away
Chapter 36- Stronger
Chapter 37- Mine
Interview 1
Chapter 38- Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 39- The Little Things
Chapter 40- Every Kiss
Chapter 41- Thought Of You
Chapter 42- Perfect
Chapter 43- Blush
Chapter 44- Wonderstruck
Chapter 45- Made For Each Other
Chapter 46- Fire
Chapter 47- Hold Me In Your Arms
Chapter 48- Heartbeat
Chapter 49- My Everything
Interview 2
Chapter 50- Right Next To You
New Book - I Hate You Out Loud

Chapter 21- I Want That

49.9K 1K 348
By livingforthebest

Harry:

"Flight 4556 to Fort  Lauderdale Florida, departing in 15 minutes, boarding will now commence." A lady with a strong southern accent called over the intercom.

"Well, that's us boys." Louis said.

We all said our goodbyes to our families and made our way to the plane. I could hear millions of fans screaming our names through the halls. Although we couldn't see them because they had cleared the terminal for passengers only. 

"They're crazy about us, mate." Niall said to me as we handed our tickets to the flight attendant.

"I know." 

"No, I mean you and I." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Have you seen twitter?" He asked.

"No." I said as I tossed my carry on bag above my head in the overhead compartment and Niall did the same. We sat down in our seats that were so conveniently put together in the very back of the first class section.

"Here." He said passing me his phone. I glanced down and scrolled through what seemed like miles about how cute Niall and I were together. He put his chin on my shoulder, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Read this." He said scrolling down a little bit farther and pointing to a fairly long post.

I scrolled through with my eyes and picked out words that I had never expected a 13 year old girl to know.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Narry smut." Niall said smiling.

 Millions of thoughts swarmed my mind. Was he trying to tell me something? I felt heat coming to my cheeks and a strange stirring in my stomach.

"What? Like me and you?" I asked trying hard not to let me voice crack.

"Yeah, read it." He prodded.

"M'kay." I said and I read through must of what seemed to be written by a very pervy young girl.

But I couldn't exactly say that I wouldn't do all those things and then some with him.

"That's um...." I said passing his phone back.

"Sexy." He finished.

I nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we could try it out eh?" He asked leaning into me flirtatiously. I swore that my heart stopped right then.

He chuckled and leaned back in his seat.

"I'm just messing Harry." He said.

I chuckled lightly trying to conceal the awkwardness that I was feeling.

He dozed off into a light slumber as soon as we got in the air. I silently watched his eyes flutter softly and his chest rise and fall. He was so beautiful. It made my heart hurt to look at him.

Suddenly he reached out and grabbed my hand pulling his head into my lap. I smiled at his sleeping figure and took my free hand to play with his hair.

"Haz!" Louis whispered trying to get my attention.

"Hmm?" I asked looking up at him.

He lifted his eye brows and motioned at Niall and I.

I smiled and nodded at him.

His face lit up and he grabbed Liam by the arm and yanked him up to see Niall and I. They whispered to each other and then turned back to us giving me a thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes at them and turned back to Niall.

Finally we touched down in Florida and I had to shake Niall awake.

He mumbled something about Nando's just before his eyes flickered over.

"Hey." I said smiling at him.

"Hey." He mumbled staring up at me, his bright blue eyes meeting mine.

"We're here." I said.

He groaned and sat up glancing out the window.

"Beach time baby." He said standing up and stretching his arms above his head. A small part of his bare stomach appeared beneath his shirt. 

"What?" he asked noticing that I was staring.

"Nothing." I said blushing and hiding my eyes. We grabbed our bags and climbed off the plane.

We were greeted by thousands of screaming girls. Niall stayed by my side the whole time occasionally brushing against me.

When we arrived at the hotel Niall called me as his roommate and pulled me off into the far end section of the suite.

We threw our stuff down and then when back out to the main room.

I plopped down on the couch beside Louis and Niall came to sit beside me. But instead of sitting down on the couch he sat down on my lap. Earning a few strange looks from the boys. Niall wrapped his arms around my neck and stared down at me.

"We should go out tonight." He whispered quietly to me.

My breath caught in my throat. I had never seen this side of Niall. I had never been under his spell the way I was now.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I asked.

He shrugged and leaned in to press his lips to my forehead, leaving my skin burning with heat.

"Liam, do you want to go to the grocery with Lou and I?" Zayn asked coming into the room.

"Err sure." He said.

"We will be back soon." Louis said."Now you kids be good." He added winking at me.

As soon as the door shut Niall kicked one leg over mine so that he was straddling me. I decided that It was time for me to take control. I grabbed his neck and kissed the corner of his mouth, teasing him a bit. He whimpered and leaned in farther to catch my lips between his. It was just a light soft kiss but it was enough to make me crazy.

"It's been way too long." I said.

He nodded in agreement. "I can't believe how much I've missed."

"Do you want to go explore?" He asked. "It's almost sunset." 

Niall:

Harry dropped my hand as soon as we left the house. My heart sank into my stomach from the loss of contact. But I knew that it was all my fault.

 His fingertips brushed mine and made me shiver.

"So um..." He started.

I chuckled at how awkward we were.

"Why are we like this?" I asked. "We're still best mates." He said.

"You're right." He said.

After a moment of silence I finally asked something that I really wanted to know.

"Harry how did you know that you were gay?" I asked.

His eyes met mine for a second and then shifted over to the horizon.

"I didn't I guess, it's just always been normal for me." He said.

I nodded.

"I mean I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you on stage. And you ran over to me and hugged me. You were so happy and your eyes, God they were so blue..." He trailed off.

I smiled at him.

Now that I think about it I was sure that I have had feelings for him since the first time I met him. It had always been there in the back of my mind. I guess that was why I had always found comfort in him and felt like something was missing when he was gone. And then when he kissed me on stage in this very same city, I realized that I loved him and the intensity of it scared me. The way my heart would race when I saw him smile. And the way that I got so nervous when he talked to me like I didn't want to say the wrong things.

We sat down on the sand and he scooted closer to me.

"This is so different." He said. "Being with you."

"I don't know what you mean." I said unsure.

"Just, it's the first time I've ever been out with a guy." He said.

"Well, I'm glad it could be me." I said.

He smiled, making his dimples show.

"Me too." 

"I really want to kiss you right now." He said.

I frowned and scanned the beach. "It's dark enough." I said. 

He leaned in and brushed his lips against my jawline. I shivered under his touch and moved to press my lips to his softly.

He pulled away.

"Niall I don't want to cause any trouble for you." He said. "With Holly, and management, and everything else." He said.

I nodded.

He was right, eventually I'd have to get over it and come out but for now, we'd just have to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
206K 5K 12
Louis Tomlinson's a vampire. On a school field trip he decides he wants a little snack. He finds a curly haired boy and can't bring himself to kill h...
57.8K 1.3K 28
*COMPLETED* It's the day every single larrie has been waiting for for 10 years, but after a series of events is it really going to happen?
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...