Belonging to Him

By tadallon

Their love was innocent, beautiful, Forbidden. The leave of their love so sinful results a life of lies for t... More

Prologue- The Beginning
One: Introduction
Two- Small Talk
Three- Mr. No Name
Four- Library
Five- Surprise
Six- Bizarre
Seven- Intensity
Eight- Kael's
Nine- Threatened
Ten- Clueless
Eleven- Meeting Chad Martins
Twelve- Explore
Thirteen- Aware
Fourteen- Secrecy
Fifteen- Different
Sixteen- The Pack
Seventeen- Someone else's thoughts
Seventeen- Discovered
Eighteen - Troubled
Twenty- Finally
Epilogue

Nineteen- Rush

2.9K 85 10
By tadallon

Chapter 19- Rush

Recap: “I love you and we are going to find you, do you hear me?” he said

I was beginning to believe him when a figure began to make shape in front of me; panic and powerlessness rushed through me again, “I love you, Kael” I whispered into the phone before I placed it down on the ground, distracting whoever was behind those bushes.

I crept away, tip-toeing backwards when my back met with a rough chest. I wanted to scream when his hand covered over my mouth. He pulled my head back, making me meet my eyes with his.

       “Shh, it’s just me” he said, releasing his grip

“Harvey,” I breathed

“Violet’s right behind me, where are the three?” he asked

“You brought her with you!? She’s pregnant!” I whisper-yelled at him

“She insisted, look it is okay”

“Chad is stronger! So are the other two!”

“The others are right behind me, it’s safe. We are all safe”

“Says you” taunted a voice from behind me.

Harvey pulled me behind him, standing in a protective stance. I turned to look behind me only to see Violet being held by Demetrio, her neck tilted up a silver knife at her throat.

Harvey turned sideways, keeping both of them in his peripheral vision, “Hurt her and I will kill you Demetrio!”

Demetrio grinned, pressing the silver knife against Violet’s throat, she whimpered.

“Don’t hurt her!” I yelled, a wave of protectiveness washed through me “You don’t have to do this to any of them, I’m right here” I said

Nicholas smiled, his eyes locked with mine, “All I really wanted was a taste of you, Jaymes” he taunted “nothing else”

I took a step forward when Harvey pushed me back, fiercely whispering, “Like hell am I going to let you do that, Jaymes”

“He’ll kill her”

“He won’t have the chance”

“I can’t risk it”

I pushed Harvey’s arm away, catching him off balance, I ran forward and turned to look at them.

“Jaymes!” both Violet and Harvey screamed

“It’s alright, it is fine” I smiled for them both; then I turned to the two “You both want me?” I taunted, “Come and get me” I turned and ran forward jumping over logs and fallen trees, tripping on slippery stones but I kept running anyways, I heard running behind me, but I didn’t stop.

I jumped over a fallen log, missing the fact that another slippery stone was right where my right foot landed. I slipped, my right ankle snapped at the side, my body landed on the rough ground, sprinkled with twigs right on my left elbow. A cry left my lips when my back followed the impact.

Nicholas’ form appeared above me, his right hand raised. I briefly saw that the tips of his nails were about two inches thick and sharp at the ends. His hand came down on my form; trying to avoid it, I rolled onto my right side but I felt his nails dig deep into my flesh. Scraping my skin and tearing my clothes. I screamed, my entire body burning in pain.

I was lying down on the forest ground, completely helpless and bleeding as whimpers left my lips. Nicholas was above me, a grin on his lips. He slowly crouched down, trailing his hand on the exposed part of my skin between the shirt and the waistband of my jeans. Disgust filled my body and I shuddered when the cold air met with the scars on my left side.

“Does it hurt, Jaymes?” he taunted, his finger stopping at the button of my jeans “Are you in pain, Jaymes?” he slapped my left cheek hard, my neck made a light snapping sound at the impact as it twisted to the side. “Now, for that taste” he said, cupping the back of my neck and pushing my head towards his. He crushed his lips onto mine.

I grunted, pushing him away with all my strength, but I was already running out of it. Pain was engulfing my body and I couldn’t do anything about it. I felt so tired, so weak, I just wanted sleep. He opened his mouth, his tongue licking my lips. I bit down on it, hard. A metallic fluid-like taste entered onto my lips. He pulled back with a horror-filled scream, his lip and tongue bleeding. When he looked at me, his eyes hardened with hatred and rage.

Before he could raise his hand to slap me once more, a form jumped onto him from my right, pushing him away from me. An all brown wolf with darker brown streaks; it growled at Nicholas when it had him pinned to the ground, its claws right at his chest, digging into it, it seemed. Nicholas screamed in pain as blood started dripping from his chest. The wolf’s eyes snapped to me, as if telling me to run.

My right hand cupped at the scars on my left rib and I grimaced, but I stood on wobbly legs and on a painful ankle and I ran. Once again, I kept running, running and running. Past trees, rocks, bushes; my body was so tired, so much pain. I was panting hard when I realized I reached a dead end, the spot where Kael had taken us to talk one time. The scene in front of me was beautiful and for a brief second, I lost all thought of pain.

I was so amazed by the scenery that I didn’t register footsteps behind me.

“Hello, Jaymes”

I turned my whole body to my right, where my eyes landed directly on Chad’s form, his right arm outstretched, the gun in his hand pointed at me. From my right I saw Nicholas’ form emerge and then right in front of me was Demetrio. I frowned, that was impossible. What had happened to the wolf, Violet and Harvey, then?

“Don’t, Jaymes!” came a familiar voice

I looked up, but all I saw were trees and the three, glaring at me.

“Jaymes, focus. Focus only on my voice” he said. How I loved his voice

I closed my eyes, concentrating only on Kael’s voice. When I opened them Kael was on my north-west. Nicholas and Demetrio had only been illusions from Chad. But even if Kael was close, Chad was closer to me. Chad was an arm and a half length’s away from me, Kael was about twelve to fifteen steps.

“Ah, Kael, you didn’t tell us she was your mate” Chad taunted, his grip on the gun remained firm “didn’t that witch say you weren’t supposed to have one?”

Kael growled, stepping forward. Chad clicked down the back of the gun, causing Kael to stop.

“Ah, ah, ah, Kael, slow down” Chad mocked “my hands are slippery, wouldn’t want a silver bullet be the cause of her brain exploding, hmm?”

“Chad, your fight is with me” Kael replied, “leave her out of this”

“You know, Kael, it’s sad that my fellow half-breeds and I aren’t able to have mates. So, why should we let you have yours?” Chad glared at him

“Chad, if you don’t fight me, you’re a coward!” Kael shouted

Chad only chuckled, humorlessly; evilly, “I don’t care. Jaymes is going to die today, Kael” said Chad, all the while my eyes stayed glued to the barrel of the gun “you should be happy, your pack sure will be. They will finally be free of the curse. The wolf mates would finally be able to shift. Something an alpha should do, is sacrifice everything for his pack” Chad paused, pinning Kael with his gaze “yet you chose a witch over them all. What kind of Alpha blood does that? And to think, you let your brother take over the position that was meant to be yours since the day you were born!”

“Kael,” Chad chuckled again, his voice free and careless “you are pathetic Kael. Jaymes has two mates, don’t you think she should choose which one of you both she wants to be with forever? She certainly has known the other one”

“What?” I was asking more than shouting now. Two mates

“Oh, yes, Jaymes” Chad’s eyes were glued to Kael’s, but he kept me in his peripheral vision, and within reach “didn’t Kael here, tell you?” a pause, “Jaymes, come here”

I stared at him; he was stupid if he thought I would do such a thing.

“Let’s not make this any harder Jaymes. Come here” he instructed again

“Stay right where you are, Jaymes” Kael whispered, but his voice seemed louder than Chad’s

I frowned, forgetting I had company for once. My fingers enclosed around the necklace once more and I knew there was only one way I could end all of this, all of the pain, all of the worries. I took a deep breath, taking one step backwards before I turned my body sideways, looking at the rocks and the water splashing roughly against them. I looked up and noticed dark gray clouds were present, a storm was forming.

A tear trickled down my cheek when I knew I wouldn’t ever see Kael, Riley, Annie, Natalie, and everybody else again. Annie would be so furious that I wouldn’t be home at the right time. I wondered what they were doing right now. They were probably busy with work, they were good parents and I had Althea to thank for giving me that. Only now, I wished I had made the most of all the wasted time I spent being alone, pretending I was alright when I was hurting inside. Now, I wished I had spent more time with the people I loved.

My eyes went towards Kael, Chad was talking on my left, taunting us again, but his voice was muffled, the sound of the sea calling me was stronger. It seemed my ears were blocked, except to the sound of the crashing waves. Kael’s eyes hardened when he realized what I would be doing. I only smiled, taking another step back, the back of my feet were already at the edge; one thing left to do and it would all be over.

I mouthed three words that I meant with all my heart to him, I knew he read my lips well. He shouted my name, but it seemed muffled. I leaned back, welcoming the strong pull of gravity onto my body. I heard a gunshot, in Chad’s direction, whether the bullet hit me or not, I couldn’t feel it. It looked to be in slow motion when I saw more wolves, of different colors and sizes jump out from the bushes, tackling Chad to the ground, but that was it before the realization of falling dawned on me and everything was fast forward again.

I had been afraid of a lot of things. I was afraid to fly, afraid to trust, afraid to give, afraid to be me. I was petrified with the thought of falling. But I did anyway, in more ways than one; I had fallen in love with Kael and I didn’t mind it when I fell. The thing about falling is I could only feel the thrill, the rush it gave me while my mind was in complete opposite with my body. At this time I remembered, that line when you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes. I didn’t have that. My mind replayed all the wonderful things that happened in my life, though.

Half were images of my biological parents being happy together, loving each other and Annie, Riley and Natalie were in that half, too; everything we did together, all of our laughs and sorrows. The other half was of Kael and me; our passionate flashes, our talks, his sly smile, sly comments, his delicious mouth, his mysterious eyes and his soft, firm hands. I smiled, enjoying the memories, I didn’t even feel it when the water had engulfed me, invaded my lungs, replacing air with itself. I didn’t realize that when the rocks roughly collided with my body,  I had already stopped breathing.

The things you do for love. Tell me what you guys thought of this chappie! :)

-VioletCastle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.7K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
686K 15.6K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
2.5M 86K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
331K 10K 50
When a stubborn and intolerant, werewolf gets classified as a little puppy, her whole life changes as she is fetched by a Vampire. Starting date:12...