Kagerou Project Situation Gam...

By Mary-Kozakura

Hey! This book has situation games from Kagerou Project/ Mekakucity actors. What's a situation game? Somethin... More

Info!
[Game 1]
[Game 2]
[Game 3]
[Game 4]
[Game 5]
[Game 6]
[Game 7]
[Game 8]
[Game 9]
[Game 10]
[Game 11]
[Game 12]
[Game 13]
[Game 14]
[Game 15]
[Game 16]
[Game 17]
[Game 18]
[Game 20]
[Game 21]
[Game 22]
[Game 23]
[Game 24]
[Game 25]
[Game 26]
[Game 27]
[Game 28]
Goodbye

[Game 19]

791 33 75
By Mary-Kozakura

 You laughed as you walked with Kano down the hallway, side by side.  "Let's play tag!"He grinned wickedly. Your eyes widened and immediately you started to run, laughing.

"Heey, No fair!"Kano laughed, chasing after you as you ran fast around the house, avoiding the others. 

You hid behind a corner, catching your breath for a few seconds. You smiled then went to run again. You turned the corner, suddenly Kano bumped into you since he was running and you both crashed down to the ground, Kano going on top of you.

"Ow..."You mumbled then opened your eyes that closed from when you fell. You blushed hard as you saw  Kano looming on top of you, smirking.

[What do you do?]

[Post in comments.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 65.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...