The Gap Between

dangdang140 द्वारा

After Iason Mink head of Tanagura Syndicate released Riki back to the slum, he haven't heard of him since the... अधिक

Author's Note
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14 In the Past 1
14 In the Past 2
15
16
17 Flashback 1
17 Flashback 2
17 flashback 3
18
19
20
21
22

10

869 15 0
dangdang140 द्वारा

After what happened, the majority of the blondies got stuck in Regina for three days the other Blondies weren't are advised not to come when the shield is gone, Grace and the rebels have agreed that few of them will be left under Max's custody they will be the eyes of the group on Regina but they will be escorted by the police, each time they go out for security reasons on both parties. The elites noted that Grace is good on negotiations and she was even being asked in outer space to do diplomatic mediation, before she came in Regina she have just dealt with terrorists in another galaxy that have hostage it's heads of states.

It was so obvious why Timothy didn't report this incidents likely he was already capable of fixing this huge problems not even a single drop of blood was lost, if this happen with the rest even at the capital would flood blood in this scenarios. For other onyx his being one is a big anomaly and he should have been a blondie! not even a Platina could full this all off. His leadership is to be compared with elites of the elites.

"I hate this! I have many things to do at my lab!" Raoul hissed as Gerald Vine was laughing their hover car stops out of nowhere and started walking, they are with Orphe, Gideon and Aisha, they have nothing to do and this Onyx got stuck as well the shield have a security lockdown on the town making everyone under isolation and investigations, after two days it will be disabled. For now they are all stuck in here only Iason wasn't forcing his pet to accommodate him longer (telling the others don't accept his invitation to stay with them, only Gerald was the only one accepted since Riki insisted him to stay), the rumors said that Riki was now deeply anxious and going home late, often he was sleeping in the garden, but likely Iason will carry him when he is slumbering and tuck him to bed with him. Pier was the source of complaints how his master was these days with the blondie, Gerald confirmed but said it isn't a big issue, Timothy just shake his head, Max wants to arrest Iason for trespassing, and Grace was the worst she wanted to kick him out permanently and issuing a Persona Non Grata for Iason the top blondie! The other council members said that they will open their homes for him just make Riki breathe, It was a big joke for them. Timothy have calmed them down, saying if Riki wouldn't do anything then it's not Regina's laws could be implemented. Likely Riki somehow wanted the Blondie to stay, compromising his own welfare for Iason's comfort and security. The blondies are now crowding the Clubhouse and hotels, some other Elites like the Platinas, and Jades were also stand by. Making it so difficult for Amoi they're all stock in one place where they don't have the things that they have in Eos, Like the furnitures and pets, likely everyone jokes that Iason hit the jackpot, he got his ex pet and been given a personal butler named Beige whose capability as Iason said was as good as a furniture he had have.

They are now convinced that Iason have chosen Riki a mongrel as a pet because he has more to give than pleasure, in this times he was very much giving and helpful to him giving him a good access in communications on his people in Midas and Eos, giving Iason his own temporary office using Riki's Office at the town hall. Riki is a rock that in the ground, whom a diamond to begin with. They all wanted to get out and decided to drop by to Geralds place easing the catastrophe in Regina! They are now begging (Blondie's not included yet they are at the same bridge) to hasten the Villa to accommodate then in the future, they can't do in this place like this forever! Iason could only be! And off course the witty Gerald who have his pet married to him, not to mention he have his secretary with him!

"You said you have a good place to look at, to make us entertained" Orphe said and then they stop walking "Hey isn't this Grace property?!" Looking at the wall, they are all chatting about Riki and Iason when this Onyx stop. They have once set put, Timothy have asked Grace to accommodate some blondies but she said a big no, for she is going to rather accommodate none for she needed time and space alone in her home?! They were all angry at her, unlike Riki did he took Iason and Gerald and his wife/pet, if weren't for Iason being greedy they could end well. Timothy got Haynes, Aisha, a platina and two Jades. Max took Orphe, three amethyst and a sapphire, Sid the head of Regina Medical and Health got Griffos and Five rubies, Luca the head of Turism got Gideon, five Platinas, Norris the Head of Treasury and Audit took the rest of the Onyx and Few Rubies with the rest of the security of those elites as well, making his house too crowded for a blondie, adding the statement he won't accommodate any blondies! The rest of the blondies like Raoul and other elites and securities, was stuck on hotels and Clubhouse with other tourist that have been stuck as well.

"We are going to look at her place she has a very lovely man made spring, it could change temperature whenever or whatever she wished for." Gerald said

"We have seen it via satellite! There is nothing to look at!" Raoul said and Gerald smiled "why are we on the bushes?! Why are we at the back?!"

"Isn't this trespassing? We need to ask her before we have gone here!" Gideon said and was shock to see that there is a secret door

"I hope this master key is still working" Gerald said as he opened the door "it's very much pleasing to go in here if she's here." Then they started to get angry, they were like criminals sneaking here, Grace is a very annoying person that they wouldn't want to see, this will lead to complications "silence children! We will get caught!" Raoul burst

"Im out of here!-" Raoul said and Gerald covered his mouth "hmp!"

"Do you know what's the consequences your doing at him?" Gideon said

"Just follow my lead and you will see it's all worth it!" Gerald said and Raoul calmed down.

***

They are all now hiding like what Gerald said they are now in the spring, it was lovely place the trees on the property hid it in the satellite, they are now tempted to plunge in the spring

"I want to take a bath" Aisha said as he was very tempted on how clear the water and the ambience of the place.

"No my lord we will wait" Gerald said

"What for?" Gideon said and they saw Grace wearing a silk robe, making her curves show then seated on the huge rock and a lady servant carrying her harp

"What? The hell-" Orphe said and stop as Grace started to sing and play her harp.

She have a voice of a Diva

Plays like a Fairy with angelic sounds coming out of the harp.

Her hands gracefully flocks the strings, they were mesmerized, Gerald was right this was worth the effort considering the woman will not give this privilege to watch her like this she was strict and conservative.

And after the song was finish the harp was taken away by the servant that came later "let's go" Raoul said satisfied on what he have chanced upon and the other blondies as well was starting to move too.

"That's just a warm up" Gerald said and they observed and then Grace stands up the servant she was with started to go at her back as she removed her silk robe exposing the one Gerald was so eager to show them. Grace was a total package she was a goddess! They were now all breathless as the sight as she started to go down the spring and bathe herself, a fair complexion that was so smooth as silky as her robe, she was so sexy! swimming around like a mermaid.

A midas youth and even lab grown academy pets couldn't compete with her beauty it will put the pets in shame, and will wilted them if she was going to show off the beautiful self, not hiding it in the eyes "So this is what Riki got himself with?" Gideon said "Mimea is just ordinary being place beside her" added

Raoul was mad remembering how he soiled his pet. Yet Gideon Lagat was right his pet couldn't compete with her or any of them! He was so keen looking at her and then her soft expression change in a very angered look "Gerald!" and called "are you peeking again! For Amoi sake show yourself or you really want me to kill you at where you at!" With that Gerald signed them to stay and he exposed himself

"You are a true beauty forgive me, I really can't stop myself mesmerizing your beauty" with that grace emerged from the water and her servant covered her with a towel robe, making the blondies disappoint! They wanted to feast with the sight! They felt they got rob off.

"So what do you want?" Grace said as they now facing each other

"I wanted you to take Raoul and the rest of the blondies you have the biggest house in here!"

"No way! I walk around like this and naked from time to time when I feel it!" She hissed every blondie grins so this is the reason, and they wanted to sneak again!

"This is going to be fun" Gideon whisper

"Look Grace Raoul is a scientist he is very agitated he needed something to relieve his stress" Raoul wanted to say his stress was gone thanks to him "why not make a personal tour at your herbal lab" Raoul was interested he spoken to naturalist and they've said they often buy her medicines and teas cause its good for the health leaving not much or no side effects. "Aisha, Orphe and Gideon needed entertainment, why not allow them to enter as the coordinator of the musical recitals Iason was always there and being entertained!"

"Because Riki wanted too, and it they wanted so they can under rules, the council member where they at could allow them and get a pass"

"The lab?"

"Okay just a tour" Grace said

"The house?"

"No way, but if they wanted too, they could use my house at the back of my tea house!"

"Well then thank you."

"Just leave!" Grace shouted and Gerald was escorted by the servants at the front, then Max came

"It's so noisy there" and he undress himself exposing his beautiful body

"Iason was unreasonable! Do he want me to eat my own plate, just to please him?!" Riki came and then seated at the rock where Grace once sat "Luca is here too"

"Luca got Gideon that nasty one" grace said

"I can't swim at my own pool seeing maniacs! They all talk about their lascivious pets!" Luca said and she undress herself and Gideon was lusting seeing her like that showing off her curvy petite body, and dive at the spring "Sid is also here with Norris"

"The top six council members are here, so what is happening?!" Gerald was shock

"We just wanted to relax those Elites are crazy! I hate Gideon! He always brag about the food of my house!" Cries "didn't he know I was the one cooking I don't know those fancy ones! My cook got stuck at the east border!" Gideon felt sorry.

"Orphe! That man telling me what to do!" Max angered and swam around to release his angered

"Norris and I, just wanted to get out it's so crowded" Sid

"Riki, pier said" grace asked

"It's nothing" Riki said

"Nothing?! I told you he is not good to you! Just kick him out!" Raoul felt he sounded like her

"No" Riki said then added "we are just fine, I just want to get hang out with the rest of you" and smiled and tuck his pony

***

Thank you for reading

Dangdang140

June 5, 2019

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

124K 5.6K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
22.1K 967 54
Discontinued its just another depressed deku story lol. your typical bucket of angst written at 12:17 - 2:02 in the morning. This starts out angsty...
240K 5.5K 21
Shion is Haruhi's cousin. Shion and Haruhi meets the host club. Shion will also meet his childhood best friend who which he truly loved. Every host c...
37.7K 758 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...