the boy in the rain ✘ seungji...

By sunshineseungminnie

When an introverted boy meets the boy in the rain. "Who knew that only you could make me feel alive?" - Seun... More

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
summarisation
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 END.

十一

2.7K 171 427
By sunshineseungminnie

Sunshineyoungmin
190622 | 13:00

💔

-

Seungmin was feeling weird and he just couldn't say if it was a positive feeling. He fumbled on his hoodie as he walked out of the campus, students walking everywhere.

Somehow Hyunjin dissapeared after helping the lost boy out. He searched everywhere, so in the hallways, but no Hyunjin to be spotted.

His phone rang out of no where, being surpised, he grabbed the device out of his pocket. A huge smile grew on his face as his cheeks turned in a bright pink shade.

I love you so much! - Hyunjin

The message was shown on his screen. Seungmiin found it so cute and especially since he can imagine the smile Hyunjin would give him as he say those words.

But honestly, how could he say such words when they aren't even officially dating yet?

Thoughts like that have been hanging around his mind a lot but he tends to ignore them.

''Woah!''

A bump against a stranger made him fall into the hard cement floor. His elbow was a scraped up, he rubbed it gently with his palm and managed to stand up again.

''Sorry,'' The stranger seemed to be in a rush so Seungmin didn't thought to much about it, ''I have to leave. I'm really sorry.''

That low voice echoed through his head, like a flashback suddenly appeared out of no where. His head started to hurt the moment that person left the scene.

First my elbow and now my head?

He looked back at the stranger but he was already gone. His mind went totally blank before a major flashback played inside his head.

You have to die. Do you think you're worth it?

That sentence was so clear and loud but he was still confused about the hell it was.

Seungmin!

He looked up from his feet but there was literally no one. All the students, people who were here seconds ago were no where to be seen.

I'm imagining things.

-

Hyunjin walked out of the campus, a bright smile plastered on his face. His heart was beating so fast, it felt so good to be in love again. The fact that Seungmin fell for him two times made it all more magical.

He looked over his shoulders, the rain suddenly stopped, a bright smile still on his face.

He enjoyed this life, a peaceful life with Seungmin and that's all he wanted. But it was also dangerous.

At that moment he didn't even thought about that. He was enjoying the fact that he was with his love again.

He looked up from his phone after sending the message. He knew that Seungmin thought that he left already since he said so but to be honest he was just wandering through the building. It wasn't such a big problem since no one could see him anyways.

His phone started to buzz unusually loudly. He raised a brow before focusing on the bright screen.

Let's meet up. Now.

He knew who it was, even without reading the sender. He ignored it for now and contiued to walk but stopped when he saw Seungmin falling on the ground in the distance.

His first reflex was to help but he just couldn't. He stood there, watching the scene.

Felix.

Hyunjin clenched his jaw. He knew for sure it wasn't a accident. He looked at his face, a playful smile on his face.

At that point he knew he had to go after Felix. Hyunjin knew that Seungmin could see him as well and if he remembers who he is, both of them would dissapear forever.

''Felix!'' Hyunjn yelled without realising that seungmin wasn't even meters away from them.

''Felix, what the hell do you want?''

"Hyunjin." A low voice echoed in his eardrums, ''good to see you here. How are you doing?''

Hyunjin felt uneasy, talking where Seungmin could see them.

"Go to the alley way. Quick." He pushed the guy in the small alleyway, barely 2 people fitting in there. Darkness overtook their eyesight, trashcans in their way.

Felix was standing there, his back pressed against the stone wall. He hung lazily as his gaze fixed on the latter. "Time is ticking."Felix spoke suddenly.

"What the hell do you even mean with that? You know what will happen once he remembers us right?''

"Since he eventually will know the truth, i thought about speeding it up."

Hyunjin sighed annoyed. "Can't you just leave us alone for once?"

"Maybe but I was bored. You know since no one can see us besides Seungmin."

"I swear to God you're so damn childish. I'm leaving."

He was ready to leave but was stopped immediately by the other boy. "Stop seeing Seungmin,"

And there was that annoyed groan again. He turned around, facing him. "Why would I?"

"It's not worth it. He's going to remember soon."

He groaned, "and since when did you started to care?"

"I never did. Just sick of seeing you two together, it's still disgusting."

Without a second that passed, a hand landed on his cheek. A loud slap echoed through the empty alleyway. But Felix didn't bugged, it didn't hurt at all since... Both of them are dead.

He left without looking back, he was literally fuming.

-

Hyunjin!!

Seungmin was panting , his breathing began to be faster and heavier. He looked around but no one was there.

He was desperate to find Hyunjin and with no luck.

He leaned his body against the giant tree, trying to catch his breath. He felt weak.

His arm suddenly felt cold, blood dripping out of his scars like they were freshly cut. He gulped loudly, red blood staining his white shirt.

He didn't know what to do. His body feeling weak.

Hyunjin!

He yelled out against but still no reponse.

Tears streamed on his cheeks as Hyunjin finally appeared infront of him. He was so broken, bandages covering his full body. He was practically dying.

"Seungmin-ah, I love you."

Seungmin kept sobbing as he looked at Hyunjin, his body collapsing on the cold ground.

Seungmin shot up, his body covered with cold sweat. He breathed in and out heavily. He ran a hand through his hair as the dream that just happened kept repeating in his head.

He always had dreams like these but with an unknown boy. This time was different, it was much more intense as Hyunjin was suddenly in it.

He couldn't help but to think something bad is going to happen. Something that will leave him in loneliness. His guts were never wrong so he was afraid. He shook his head.

No get that thought out of your head.

-

It was already the next day. Seungmin couldn't wait to see Hyunjin again. He missed him so much, eventhough he saw him yesterday.

It was quite unsual for Seungmin to be this excited to see someone. He walked over the campus, his mood was the best it has ever been. He entered the building and as usual, it was packed.

''Seungmin!'' Minho called for him, causing the younger boy to look over his shoulders.

Seungmin watched the other boy pant heavily, he probably ran hard.

''I'm so sorry!''

The boy raised a brow and let out a little laugh. ''for what?''

''I forgot about helping you yesterday. Poor you had to do everything alone.... I promise that I'll help today!''

Seungmin frowned. ''I didn't do it alone though. Hyunj-''

''Minho!!'' Both boys turned their heads into the direction of the loud voice.

''Ji, what's up?''

Jisung shifted his eyes between the 2 boys. ''Uhm... you can't help today. I need you to... uhm... help me with English.''

''You're the best in English in our class. If someone needs help, then it should be me.'' He chuckled loudly but Jisung just stared plainly at Seungmin.

''Would you mind if i borrowed him?''

Seungmin just stood there, flustered about the question. ''Go ahead.''

Minho continued to talk and Jisung turned to Seungmin quickly. ''Don't mention Hyunjin.'' He said before leaving with the other boy.

''W-what?' Why?" He was left in confusion.

"Just.. trust me on this one. I'll explain later."

Who is he exactly?

He shook those thoughts away. He was almost running late for his job and eventhough no one would curse at him for being late, he hated if he wasn't on time.

A huge smile grew on his face when he saw no one but Hyunjin sitting on one of those chairs in the very corner, a place where no one really goes to.

''Hyunjin,'' Seungmin placed his bag on the ground and walked over to him, just to be greeted by a rather sad smile. ''What's wrong?''

Seungmin took off his jacket, without realising that Hyunjin could see those scars, that he hid for ages, again.

Those scars that Seungmin showed him were still visible despite it being years since the terrible accident. Hyunjin still had the guilty feeling written all over him the moment he saw it.

He thought Seungmin was living peacefully, now that Felix was out of his life.

Hyunjin looked after Seungmin for all those times, praying that everything will be fine for the latter but then something happened.

Hyunjin knew that Seungmin had hallucinations and missed a big chunk in his life but when Hyunjin suddenly returned in Seungmins life as an hallucination, he realized how much Seungmin missed him despite not remembering him.

He was happy, happy that the love was still there even after everything that happened.

It was also dangerous.

If Seungmin remembers even a bit of his past, the chances are big that Hyunjin will disappear forever and obviously the boy doesn't want that.

Hyunie fumbled clumsily on the straps of his hoodie, breathing in and out. He tried calming himself down but he was nervous, he didn't even know why.

After his meet up with Felix, he thought for a really long time. Just whatever would happen if Seungmin indeed remembers everything. Was he prepared to enjoy their moments but for a short time?

Nothing is real. I'm not real.

''I'm sorry.'' Hyujin looked down, ''Let's take a break and don't see eachother."

''W-what...? Why so suddenly? Did I do something wrong?''

He wanted to make Seungmin happy but instead he ran away like that. He missed him but knew he had to stay away. What's the point then?

He was afraid that Seungmin would remember everything and that everything they have right now would be gone.

But he was craving for the other boy. His touches, his smile, his laugh: he missed all of those so much.

''No. It's me. I'm sorry.'' Hyunjin stood up to go for a hug but Seungmin stopped him and pushed him away.

''Fine. If that's what you want then let's forget eachother."

Hyunjin never expected Seungmin to say such thing. He held his emotions back and didn't showed it, unlike Seungmin, his tears were running down his cheeks. He looked pathetic and just broken.

Seungmin just stared at Hyunjin, assuming it was just him that was actually feeling absolutely teared apart.

Bye Seungmin. I'm so sorry.

-

Hi! I'm finally back!!

School is over and I'm happy that I don't have to stress anymore. also, I'll try to update once a week instead of like 1 a month lewl.

I hope y'all enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next update!!

Xxx sunshine youngmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 890 37
𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠. When things are too perfect, they fall apart perfectly too. ❝ Even moments I tried to forge...
174K 6.3K 18
Where two boy who are in a completely different world. Meet By coincidence. or fate? Hate is what they choose at first. But when there's no runnin...
170K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
55.8K 2.6K 62
"I will find you wherever you are, Yoo Hyuri..."