Music Videos can have a deepe...

By DeathFire03

Hey-Di-Ho volks and welcome to the new people! This is a book were a bunch of Music Videos and Songs of Nate... More

I'm a man with standards!
Been placed right under the spell...
I see what's mine and take it!
Ain't no magic word can make me disappear.
But you just couldn't behave...
The madness never ends.
Crack my bones but my heart won't break now!
Not everything's just as it seems!
But now, I'm home!
Can we stop and rewind?
And we'll pretend, we'll just pretend...
I know what happened here and you can't erase your past!
You're picking up all the pieces , that they salvaged.
Bury a friend, try to wake up
The one-way ticket to hell.
It's a permanent escape
Sound off for the criminals
A night where everything is not as it seems...
I swore that this was the last time...
I know I'll drown yet I'm begging for more...
Now we're spawning from a special kind of hell...

Show me what you got!

104 3 0
By DeathFire03

""here are they? Andy is otherwise so punctual!" Shawn stands with Justin in front of the store and looks annoyed on the clock. It's 8:10 PM.

"C'mon Shawn, give him a chance. He needed to lure Nate here, that takes time!" Justin gives Shawn a little on the head and smiles at him slightly. Before Shawn can say something they see Andy's car at the other side of the road.

"You see! It's 8:14 and he still is in time! Andy never disappoints us!" Shawn looks at Justn with a annoyed look. He hates when people are late for their meetings. Andy parks the car on a parking space, right in front of the store, for later...

"There you are! You're almost too late!" Shawn walks to the car and gives Andy a bro fist as greeting.

"Almost, you see..." Andy points on the time in his car. It hits at exactly 8:15. Nate can't hold back a laugh and bursts out in laughter.

"...I'm never too late! I'm the punctuality in person!"  he and Nate gets out of the car, while he smiles to Shawn.

"One has to let him, he's really the punctuality in person!" Justin greets Nate and Andy with a bro fist and smirks at Shawn.

"Ok, let's have some fun now!" Nate says and they enter the store. Another group is already standing there, waiting for their enemies to show up. They all wear sunglasses and their equipment, ready to fight.

"Probably thinking that they are cool..." Nate whispers to the others who are answering with a little laugh.

"...perfect people to show what we got!" Andy says followed by a big smile of everyone. 

They go to the cashier and order the arena as long as the group. The cashier gives them their equipment and wishs them good luck. They put on their gears and both teams go to the entrance. The cashier comes to the entrance and opens the doors to their start points. Each door for each team. 

"You know the rules! I don't want a blood bath here!" he says joking and winks to Nate. He knows exactly what Nate's planing. He knows him since he was here the first time with 16 years. His strategy never changed. Both teams go to their start points and prepare themself for the match. The voice of the cashier starts to speak through speakers.

"This match will get red hot!" both teams prepare themself to sprint throw the door in front of them what leads them into the arena.

"Here it goes!" the doors slam open automatically and loud rock music starts to play. Both teams sprint out of the room, holding their weapons ready to fire. In front of Nate's team are two paths. One leads upwards, one straight ahead. Before they can say something they see shots coming from the other side of the room and flying in their direction.

"Watch out!" Andy yells and everyone ducks immediately.

"Why does the opposing team ALWAYS have a sniper?" Shawn yells while running behind a wall so that the shots don't hit him. 

"And I thought I was the only one who was wondering about that." Justin adds while placing himself next to Shawn. 

"Ok, split up! Shawn and Justin, you go upwards! Andy and I take the other one!" Nate orders and walks forward to the path that he will take. Shawn and Jsutin immediately follow his order and run upwards, while Andy runs down the other path with Nate.

"Ok, cover me, I'll go ahead." Shawn walks pass a hallway to check that there is nobody and runs to the other side of the path, while Justin covers him. 

He waves Justin to him and Justin starts to run to him. On the half way an enemy with a red shirt appears from the hallway that Shawn had checked seconds ago and shoots on Justin.

"Got you, you noob!" the shots hit Justins armor and he falls to the ground, "paralyzed".

Shawn saw all of that and runs down the hallway to find Nate and Andy. As he walks out of the hallway he hears footsteps behind him and turns around, only to look into the eyes of an enemy who wears a jacket.

"Merry Christmas!" before Shawn can do something he gets "paralyzed" as well.

As Andy and Nate hear the shots they run faster down the path. They know that the others are in trouble.

"Well, this match is going to be hard." Andy says while watching out for enemies.

"Oh, don't worry, I have a plan!" Nate runs to end of the path without telling Andy something.

"Wait, what are you doing?!" Andy runs after him but a shot interupts his way to Nate. The Sniper hit him, how obvious. He falls to the ground "sleeping".

Nate runs to his hideout that he invented years ago when he was the first time here. He wasn't really good in laser tag as he was young, the cashier gave him some tips and exercises, but most importantly, he gave him a box full of overpowered weapons. For the case if he is going to lose a match without defeating an enemy. 

He runs back to Andy and drags him in his hideout as fast as he can. He knows that Andy can move again in like 10 seconds so he just runs out of the hideout and looks for Shawn and Justin.

"You can't catch! I'm a ninja! A deadly ninja!" Nate thinks to himself, what makes him laugh a bit. He thinks always the same when he is in this kind of situations.

He wanders through the hallways, finally finding Shawn and Justin. He drags them to his hideout there Andy is already on his feets and covers him. They wait until Shawn and Justin can move again and Nate pulls out a box under the table, that was leaning against the wall.

"What is that?" Justin looks at the box confused and curious.

"That my gentleman, is my ace up my sleeve. My secret weapon!" Nate opens the box and a light starts to shine throught the entire arena. The box is filled with weapons. 

"Choose wisely ma friends!" he pulls out a single pistol and the others do the same. Andy takes two pistols, Shawn a laser and Justin a shotgun.

"Ready to kick some asses?"

"You know, that I always was!" Andy smirkes back at him and walks out of the room with his double pistols. He already sees the Sniper aim on him.

"Not today, Sniper! Take this!" he shoots with both of the pistols in the Sniper's direction, unsure if he is actually going to hit him or not. But because the Sniper backs off and falls out of his hiding place, he probably hit him. 

The guy with the jacket runs towards him from the left side to attack him, but Justin already saw that and shoots at him. 

"Oh no, not today!" The knockback of the shotgun throws him to the ground, but he can say that he hit him, because he lies on the ground.

Shawn fires with the laser through the walls and sees another enemy falling to the ground. He feels like a hacker. He can hit an enemy through the freaking wall. How cool is that?!

"Ok, three done, one remains, where is he?" Nate asks and looks around, but no sign of the last enemy.

"Here I come, fellas!" the voice of the enemy with the red shirt appears behind Nate and he immediately turns around. The guy with the red shirt is about to shoot on Nate, but Nate is faster and pulls the trigger and the shot hits the guy in the chest and he falls to the ground.

"Knockout!" the cashier's voice echoes through the room and the doors that lead outside the arena open up. 

"Damn, I never thought that this boi, can defeat me!" the guy with the jacket stands up and takes off the sunglasses.

"No, no, c'mon, is that your serious?" Nate facepalms while looking at his friend Hunter, also known as DookieShed, who's smiling like a little child.

"C'mon Nate, don't say that you didn't recognize Shady, Alex, Brett and me!" he says and walks over to Nate to give him a little hit on the back of his head.

"You're such a douchebag!" 

"Why am I one? It was all Andy's idea, not mine!" he laughs and points to Andy who bursts out in laughter.

"Well, you got me there!" Andy gives Hunter a bro fist. 

"Come, let's get out of this arena. Then you can tell us about your little secret here!" he gives Nate a hit on the back and they all leave the arena.

"Seems like you needed to use your surprise, Nate." the cashier collects all the equipment and puts it in the box behind the counter.

"You know that I'm bad at laser tag." Nate smiles at him and the cashier answers with a little laugh.

"Now, tell us about your little secret you got in there!" Hunter says and smirkes at him.

"Ok, ok. I was never really good at laser tag and the cashier gave me some tips and execises so I get better. He gave me the box, in the case if I'm going to lose without beaten one enemy, so that I feel better." he explains with a bit of a ashamed tone in voice. He knows that he's a cheater, but he it just fills him with determination.

"Oh, you little douchy douche!" Brett comes to him and gives him a little headbutt.

"Let's go, Alex, Hunter, Andy and Justin have a surprise for you, Nate!" Shady says and they are saying goodbye to the cashier and go out of the store. 

Brett, Shawn and Shady go home, but they insist that Nate remains with Hunter, Andy and Justin.

"So, what is the surprise?" Nate can't keep his curiosity.

"Just be patient. Get in the car."  Justin says and points to Andy's car.

"Why?" Nate feels a bit uneasy as the others step a bit closer to him. 

"You will see." 

"No, I want to know it now!" now it is freaking him out. Why would they just tell him what was going on?

"Seems that we must make it the hard way..."

"Wait, what? What do you mean with "hard way"?" now Nate is in complete panic. What do they mean with "hard way"? What are they going to do anyways?

Before he can react, Andy and Hunter grab his arms and move them behind his back. 

"GUYS, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" he yells but they don't answer. He just notices that they are wearing masks. Since when do they wear masks? What are they going to to with him?

Before Nate cry for help, a hand covers his mouth and his cries only exit as muffled sounds. 

"Bring him into the car." "Justin" points to car and opens the door. Nate starts to struggle as hard as he can but with no avail. Before he can run away he's being thrown into the car.

"Now, stay still, we don't want that somebody calls the police, don't we?" a voice talks behind him and is covering Nate's mouth and nose with a white cloth. His vision gets blurrier with every breath he takes. Chloroform.

He feels like his body gets more and more numb and stops fighting against the chloroform. The last words that he heards are only pieces of words that he can't really put together as a sentence. Then goes everything black for him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 19 4
You decide to confess your feelings for Near.
68.9K 1.9K 26
"Why are you doing this Nate?" "Nate's not here MatPat..." When Matt and Nate go to visit the real Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, they have no idea what'...
19.5K 419 28
U guys ask for this!!! It's F****** 2017! So hey!!! WHY NOT?! Make another one shot of Nate since ya guys are waiting for so long! Admin confirm it...
1.1K 16 17
BOOK ONE IN THE DEMONS SERIES Check out book two 'Living Demons' FANFICTION WITH WAY TOO MANY CHARACTERS This is basically a really long story [to me...