Watch The Throne (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

Sequel to Blood Line. "I love you more than Ive ever loved something and as much as it hurts to say goodbye... More

Chapter One [Welcome back]
Chapter Two [Crash Into You]
Family Tree.
Chapter Three [Unconditional Love]
Chapter Four [Determined]
Chapter Five [Growing Pains]
Chapter Six [The Truth Part One]
Chapter Seven [The Truth Part Two]
Chapter Eight [Dad & Jade]
Chapter Nine [Boo'd up & Slackin]
Chapter Ten [Hurt Feelings]
Chapter Eleven [Starting Fresh]
Chapter Twelve - Romeo & Juliet
Chapter Thirteen [Young Love]
Chapter Fourteen [Words Hurt]
Chapter Fifteen- [Caught Slipping]
Chapter Sixteen [Turf War]
Chapter Seventeen [Realizations]
Chapter Eighteen [No Matter What]
Chapter Nineteen [Future King and Queen?]
Chapter Twenty [True Intentions]
Chapter Twenty Two [Sparks Will Fly]
Chapter Twenty Three [Boiling Point]
Chapter Twenty Four [Fate]
Chapter Twenty Five [Hate That I Like You]
Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Ghost From The Past]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Strike One]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Reality]
Chapter Thirty [Cause & Effect]
Chapter Thirty One [Emotions]
Chapter Thirty Two [Almost]
Chapter Thirty Three [Forever Young]
Chapter Thirty Four [The begining of The End]
Chapter Thirty Five [Breaking Point]
Chapter Thirty Six [From Boys to Men]
Chapter Thirty Seven [Worthy]
Chapter Thirty Eight [Karma Part One]
Chapter Thirty Nine [Karma Part Two]
Third Book is posted.

Chapter Twenty One [The Start of Something]

125K 4.5K 5.4K
By LexTheAuthor

A L I J A H

It was my last day in Jamaica and I was thanking the gods, I had to get the fuck away from Jesse or I might murder his ugly ass, but then again he'd probably just laugh because nothing I do seems to hurt him or his stupid feelings.

"You was gon leave without giving yo husband a kiss huh?" Jesse teased as he stepped around the corner and I stared at him growing more and more annoyed.

"Can I ask you a question since you keep on bothering me?" I asked and he mugged me for a moment before shaking his head no.

"I don't like when people ask me questions" he replied back smartly and I smacked my teeth, he has to be rude for no reason.

"Will we ever see each other again" I asked and he paused for a moment and slowly looked me up and down before licking his bottom lip.

"So you just gon go against the grain huh? Why you care anyway?" He asked and I shrugged not knowing how to respond. I didn't see a point in them making us get married if we were never going to talk to each other again.

"I don't know I was just curious" I said before glancing up the stairs as security carried bags down the stairs and a maid walked up and hugged and kissed his cheek as she wiped tears out of her eyes, oh no.

"You'll get to see my sexy ass face all the time" he smirked as they carried his bags out the door and I mentally rolled my eyes. He was extremely attractive but I knew I couldn't tell him that or he'd just get a big ego and brag about it.

"Your coming back with us aren't you?" I asked and he nodded his head as he took a seat on the stairs and I remained standing.

"I was born and raised here and I don't wanna leave but now thanks to your ass I have to, my father said this is his way of seeing if I can handle running a business, we're bringing part of the Cartel to Cali" he said with a shrug and I froze.

"Oh my god please stay here, I'm begging you" I whined and he glanced at me growing a smirk like I'd just triggered something.

"Wait so if I come with you I'll get to see them niggas who had you stressing right?" He asked and I slowly nodded as he began rubbing his hands all evil like. Just by looking at Jesse I knew he'd beat the hell out of Cali and Marco just because he felt like it even though his security wouldn't let that happen.

"Don't go and start acting a fool either or I'll beat you up again, stupid ass" I mumbled walking towards the car and he snatched my arm turning me back around and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Who the fuck you talking to like that? I ain't go tolerate the disrespect to much longer" Jesse said causing fear to go through my body as he stared at me.

I guess he noticed I was afraid because he loosened his grip and sighed as he looked me up and down with a mug on his face.

"And take the, damn shorts off" he mumbled walking away and I glanced down at the short shorts I had on and sighed going out the front door where uncle O was talking to Roman goon over rules and guidelines.

I'm guessing he was going to be staying with them for a little bit while this whole turf war was going on. I didn't know if I'd be able to avoid him around all the time though, he was the only person who could make me cry out of anger and it's like part of me wanted to choke him out and the other part of me wanted to kiss him all over his face like a weirdo.

"Roman can I ask you a question?" I asked Jesse's father and he slowly turned and looked at me before giving me a smile and a head nod.

"Why is Jesse so mean? I know he didn't want to marry me and all but he seems like an all around dick" I said and O gave me a look.

"Gyal Jess has a way of expressing himself if he's mean it just means he likes you, don't pay him any mind" Roman said before kissing my cheek and walking back inside and I stood next to O and looked up at him.

"You think I'll be able to divorce him when I'm older?" I asked O and he started laughing before wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Yeah you'll be able to, but you won't" he said as he wrapped his arm around me and we walked to the car waiting to take us to the airport. A few moments later I watched Jesse hug onto a maid tightly and kiss her cheek as she wiped a tear that had escaped from his eye, it was actually a sad scene.

When he got in the car he sat next to me in the back and pulled out his phone sliding in his headphones and looking out the window ignoring me as the car pulled off with members from his security following closely behind.

I finally got enough courage to touch his hand and when I glanced at him again he was mugging me but I didn't care instead I smiled and looked out the window. If he didn't want me touching him he would've moved my hand which means deep down inside he liked the comfort.

E L I A S

I rode my skateboard around my fathers warehouse fucking with people as he wrapped up a business meeting. It's a shame he's walking away from the drug business it seems like it'd be fun to run all this.

"Aye Cal you work in here?" I asked him as he sat at his fathers desk and turned in a circle. He was always cool like this when it was just him and I but when he was around Cali lame ass he was a completely different Calvin.

"Nah I'm just a corner boy, but when I turn eighteen I'll own all this" he smirked and I nodded before I thought about something.

"You think my pops will let me take up where he left off? Tristan isn't cut out for it and it's only fair" I told him and he started laughing.

"You my blood so I'll put you on just remember to stay loyal cause we family" he said as we slapped hands and I nodded. I'd never turn my back on my family that was an important rule I learned from my pops.

When I glanced up he was leaving out of his meeting and walked over making Cal get up so he could sit down. He looked stressed the fuck out and worried about something.

"O just landed so he should be here in a little bit but there's some changes we making around here" my dad said and Cal and I perked up as he looked at the both of us.

"What's going on? Is it something bad?" Cal asked and my dad shook his head as he glanced down at his ringing phone and judging by the way he rolled his eyes it was probably my mama asking when we'd be back.

"We merged with the Jamaican Cartel and Roman is sending his oldest child down here to work with us, treat that boy with respect you know how powerful he is and he family now" my pops said rolling his eyes and I raised my eyebrow.

"What you mean family? You got some secret kids or something? If you do I'll beat yo ass for stepping out on my mama" I snapped and he raised his hand causing me to quickly shut up.

"Nah Alijah married him, don't say shit to anybody alright?" He said lowly and Cal and I looked at each other wide eyed.

"Hell no not my sister! I'm taking off on his ass when I see him ain't that right Cal?" I said and he quickly dapped me up.

"You already know what's up, how the fuck my dad let that shit happen anyway?" Cal asked and my dad seemed to get angry as he thought about it.

"He did it for business reasons, I don't agree with it but what's done is done and I doubt they'll stay married" he said trying to convince himself more than us. I glanced at the doorway and Cali walked in giving us a head nod before dropping off his bag of money.

"Aye Cali I been meaning to talk to you about something" my dad said as Cal mugged him and he looked like fear went through his body before he tried to cover it up.

"Yeah what's good? I gotta go handle some business" he said seeming annoyed and i furrowed my eyebrows together before jumping off the desk.

"Talk to my pops like that again and I'll stomp the fuck out you, don't disrespect him bitch" I snapped and he took a step back and looked at me and my dad grabbed my arm pulling me into his lap to relax me.

It was kinda hard to look tough when your a fourteen year old boy sitting in your fathers lap, but I don't give a fuck I'd still whoop Cali ass, I just don't like him cause of what he said to my sister and now he was stepping out of line again.

"I ain't mean no disrespect I'm just stressed that's all" he said and Cal and I both rolled our eyes at the same time.

"Look that ain't got shit to do with me, but I see you working hard and shit so, here take this" my father said reaching up under the desk and tossing him a bag filled with money. His face looked guilty about something for a minute before he walked off.

My dad watched him for a second before chuckling to himself and running a hand down his face before looking Calvin in the eyes.

"Something up with your boy and the moment you feel like something sneaky going on take his ass out with out hesitation, understand?" He said and Cal looked down as he nodded his head.

"You think he a snake?" I asked glancing between the both of them.

"I been doing this shit for a long time and I just know what genuine people look like and he ain't genuine, you need to start forming a clique Cal and get a group of people you know have your back like when your pops get back get real cool with Jesse it's good to have the Cartel on your side" Pops said and Cal nodded before glancing at me giving me a smirk.

"Pops you'll let me take over your side of the empire?" I asked and he busted out laughing causing me to stand and mug him.

"As long as you live in my house yo ass need to be worried about them grades but once you graduate high school and live on your own you can do whatever the hell you want just as long as you smart" he said standing and grabbing his keys as Cal and I followed him out.

His rules were fair enough but I knew I was cut out to do this shit I could just feel it. I felt like the only competition I'd have would be Alijah but that was my sister and I'd share it with her if I had too, we'd be the rawest sibling duo.

J E S S E

I walked into a total strangers house following behind Ohaji and Alijah and stayed behind them. It smelt weird but good like I'd never had whatever someone was cooking but at the same time I was eager to eat anything.

"This is my mom and dads house" she smiled turning around to look at me and I rolled my eyes, at least her cry baby ass was done crying and shit.

"Am I suppose to give a fuck?" I asked and Ohaji began laughing as we finally walked into the kitchen and a lot of people were sitting around the table, the immediately looked up and I stopped and stood in the doorway.

I watched as O sat down next to a lil nigga and hugged him and Alijah hugged a woman and a bunch of people and I just observed. This sure as hell ain't the way my family act, I didn't really fuck with anyone that wasn't my little sister and I hated leaving her back there.

"You must be Jesse, I'm Ivory Alijah's mom" a woman smiled walking over and hugging me tight as I frowned, the fuck is this?

"Did I look like I need a hug?" I asked and she looked at me wide eyed before looking back at a man who mugged me and I returned the mug.

"Here sit next to Alijah and grab whatever you want to eat" she smiled directing me to a seat but I didn't move from my spot instead I looked at Ohaji.

"O I'm tired and all I wanna do is sleep and plot my next move" I said in all honesty and he nodded like he understood while everyone else looked confused.

He stood up and the dude he hugged stood up with him and walked over to me and we left out. I wasn't a real social person and I ain't feel tolerating anybody that's just how I was.

"What's up Bruh I'm Calvin, but you can call me Cal" he said extending his hand and I looked into his eyes trying to read the type of person he was before smirking and dapping him up.

"I'm Jesse" I said climbing into the backseat. I ain't have many friend and I'd only had one girlfriend but I dogged her out and broke up with her by text before I left Jamaica so that ain't really count.

"You know how to shoot a gun?" O asked and I smirked at the thought of when I caught my first body 4 years ago, it was some dude who was stealing weapons and I popped his ass in the head.

"Yeah man, I learned to shoot at ten" I said glancing out the window.

"Alright then lil nigga let's put yo ass to work tomorrow" he laughed and I nodded, might as well ain't shit else to do here and I needed to avoid Alijah annoying ass at all costs.

When we got back to his house I noticed how it big it was, it wasn't as big as my home but it was the biggest house I'd seen since we got off the plane.

"I got another lil nigga staying in the guest house but since I told my pops I'd look after you like you were my own you can stay in a guest room upstairs Cal show him" O said before walking towards the back of the house and I followed his son upstairs.

"You married my cousin huh?" He said kicking open a room door, the theme was black and white and I dropped my bags on the floor and glanced around.

"Yeah something like that, can't divorce her ass either" I mumbled sitting on the bed and staring at the African painting on the wall.

"There's already gonna be two niggas that's not gon like you off the back" he laughed causing me to smirk.

"Fuck em they ain't shit" I said nonchalantly as he began laughing hard as hell, boy seemed chill as fuck but I knew he'd be the type to pop off when shit got serious.

"Alright bruh, I'll check on you tomorrow but you look tired so I'll let you rest, my rooms across the hall if you need anything and here you'll need this" he said reaching in his waist band and handing me his hand gun.

I checked the safety before aiming it at the wall to get a feel of it before smiling and dapping the dude up.

"Good looking out" I laughed as he left out. I placed the gun under my pillow before pulling my shirt from my body and laying back on the bed feeling the cold air from the fan.

Shit was about to get crazy, I could already feel it.

AUTHORS NOTE-

Comment & Vote!! You think Jesse and Cal will make a good team lol?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 1 16
(Set in the 90s) Adjusting to a now single parent home, Egypt, is the typical straight laced do right teenager, until a night out with her best frie...
38K 1.4K 25
Seventeen year old Malik Kades is the son of Khalil Kades a known drug king pin throughout Louisiana. Malik is a football player and a known player w...
76.3K 5.3K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...
467 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...