Betrayals {Pt. 1} (Seth Clear...

By rockerbish

He didn't know she was so close. But she's not the same species. He didn't mean for the thing with the other... More

Preface
Character Bio.
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
please read!!!
please read!!

Chapter 2

282 9 1
By rockerbish

(^ Delilah)
The news

Niana's Pov

I sighed as I sat under my tree. I was relaxing and getting a moment to myself. I was in the middle of the woods and nothing could bother me.

Snap!, I groaned as I herd a branch snap. If course someone was going to ruin my time alone. Why can't I relax? Especially after all that has happened.

I bet you're wondering what happened. Well I'll tell you. You see I'm a part of this shifter clan. One that is very powerful. There are five clans. There is the Gatherers, the Protectors, the Council, the Hunters, and the Testers. I think the last one is stupid.

Anyways, the Gatherers are like the vampire efficiency of a tracker. They search the world for threats or other cat shifters. We know that vampires existed, and that there are werewolves. We watch out for them.

The Protectors watch over our people. They make sure that no one gets hurt when they are with us. There kind of like Hunters, but they only guard close to home. They also watch over the mates. No matter if there humans it shifters.

The Council make all of the hard decisions I guess you can say. They are our efficiency of a government. But you have to follow all the rules. And our number one rule? Don't socialize with werewolves or vampires. Dumbest rule ever. It's an ancient rule made by the old ones. The Royals. But that line was overthrown. They say my family is part of the old Royal family. So is my friends Delilah Adams. But we don't care. Plus she is human.

The Testers? I hate there names. They test people on where they will be assigned. In the Gatherers, the Council, the Protectors, the Hunters, even the Testers. Stupid. Testing them to see if there Testers. Back on topic. They also teach the people how to fight and fend for themselves. You can only be protected for so long.

Now the Hunters. They hunt down rogues. They have the lowest chances of finding there mate because they travel to much. They don't usually have a mate, but when they do? They keep her safe from everything and anything. I know...I've seen my brother and his mate. They are cute. In a get a room kind of way. The Hunters kill the rogues, one they found them. They show little mercy when they hunt, and when they hunt; they hunt to kill. No other way of describing it.

In the shifter world there are the types of cat shifters, there are lions, tigers, and Bob cats. The lions are the leader of there clan. The Bob cats are usually lower in rank, and the tiger's follow the lions. There are some special shifters that have powers that better there status in there clan. These powers get then higher ranked.

Bet your wondering what I am. Well to ease your curiosity I'm a special kind of clan member. I'm in the Hunter clan along with my four brothers. I am the youngest member, and I have power. Yep I am a god! Haha no I'm just kidding, but no one knows thus but my brothers. I shift into both a lion and tiger. The cool thing though? I'm the only girl Hunter in existences. No I lied. That sucks. Only girl in about fifty to a hundred guys. But it's cool that I'm more powerful then all of them.

Yeah my life kind of sucks. Plus they doubt I'll find a mate. I loved someone though....But He scarred me. Physically and mentally. I was twelve and stupid, but he said so many hurtful things....And He scarred me for life. Now I am ugly. Or so I herd whispers on the streets.

I like my scars. There battle scars, but they might be the reason I don't have a mate....The one that is most noticeable? The one I got when I was twelve and still human. The one He gave me. It went from my face down. Four claw marks. A reminder of my pain. I moved on though. I just had to ignore him which was hard. He was a Hunter as well.

We were in the same sector. The same group. So was my other love...I thought we were meant to be...me and my second love, but he went on a mission, and he disappeared. We think a pack of rogues have kidnapped then, but we are not sure. We have yet to find a body.

Yeah, long ass explanation. The person was closer. I could smell her lilac and coconut smell. Of course I knew who it was. "Hey Delilah."

There was a pause. "How did you-"

"Your not that quiet, and I smelled your scent. Lilac and coconut." I explained.

I glanced up at her tall figure. She was pouting. "No fair. But I came to see how you are."

Her heart skipped a beat. She was lying, but I went along with it. I shrugged. "I'm fine. Kind of bored. Plus I'm worried. Mikah hasn't called us yet. It didn't take this long. And he's been gone for three days."

"He's fine." I herd her say distantly.

"You ok? Your usually cheerful, but now your all down. What is wrong?" I furrowed my brows.

"Look...Niana. Your my best friend. Your gonna be the first to know." She bit her lower lip. I sat up then. "I'm moving."

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah. My mom and dad are making me move. Closer to my mom's brother. To Forks, Washington." She sighed. "I'm sorry. I tried to get them to let be stay-"

I hugged her then. She's the only one who can see my soft side. Well her and my family. "It's ok. Your gonna make so much friends there." I smiled. "As long as you don't replace me, I'll visit. You know I'm bound to end up somewhere near forks."

"Promise?"She sniffled. She was crying.

"Promise. Now don't cry. This is not goodbye. You will see me again." I smirked. "I'll find you, Adams."

She giggled and shoved me lightly. "Your such a creep."

I laughed. "Yeah, I am."

We laughed and just relaxed. "So when are you leaving?"

"Tonight." She sighed.

"I hear they have great waters there. A nice ocean." I smirked and nudged her. "You might even find a sexy guy. But I better hear about it."

"You will, but that is not true." She said as she blushed. I just smirked at her.

"C'mon let's go down to the river." I said as I stood up. She smiled and nodded. The river is where most of the people in this town go. This town is located in Saint Clair, Michigan. I've lived here all many life. But I travel a lot. Obviously.

Me and Delilah have been friends since we were little. We lived across the street from each other.

It was like that up until now. I sighed as we got to the lake. It was only us, which is surprising considering it's summer vacation. Well the beginning of Summer vacation.

Worst way to start it too. I smirked as I saw Delilah leaning towards the water. I came up behind her. "Can I use your phone? I have to get this as a memory." I said. She handed me the phone and turned back around I put it on video, then I shoved her in. She gave a yelp then went under. I laughed a little and looked down at her as she came up. "You suck." She shouted at me.

"I know, but I still love you." She laughed and held out her hand. I looked around and found a branch. It would hold up her phone. I put it up there and went towards the lake. I ran and jumped in, after taking my phone out of my pocket of course. I went under and swam up. I'm glad I wore some shorts today.

I smirked at her. "Aren't you glad were friends? Your life is never boring."

She snorted and pushed my head under water. I came up laughing and we swam around. Pretty soon we got out and just lay under the tree's.

"Remember when we first met?" She mumbled.

I smiled. "Mmm-hmm." I said. "You were at the park, some boys were bullying you. I being the little Tom boy ran over and told them to leave you alone. They tried to bully me too, but my brothers came out. Scared them away. Me she you started talking and that's when I found out you loved across the street from me."

"Yeah. Then you decided that you could come over and where whatever you wanted." We laughed. "Remember that time we were swimming? I didn't know how to swim." She laughed a little. "I fell into the water and almost drowned, but you saved me."

"Then that time in middle school. Class trip you got lost in the woods." I said.

"You came looking for me and found me crying on the floor." She smiled. "Your always saving me. I have never saved you."

"That's a lie." I whispered. "You saved me....from myself. After mom saved dad died....You helped me through it. Then after the accident when I was twelve....I was so depressed. They thought I was ugly...everyone did. But you stood up for me. You helped me. I was so close to losing myself...But You didn't let me. You have saved me many times." I whispered out in a hoarse voice.

"I'm gonna miss you, Niana." I herd her cry.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Delilah." I grabbed her hand on the short distance. She squeezed mine. "C'mon. Before you get sick." I got up and pulled her to her feet. I went and grabbed her phone. It was stuck recording. I stopped it and we headed home.

I have her a hug when we finally got to her house. "I'll miss you. So much."

"Well see each other again. Just you wait and see." I smiled and gave her one last squeeze.

I gave her the phone and left. I sighed as I got home. That was horrible news. I don't even want anymore news.

I closed the door and walked inside. "Niana! Can you come here please?" I herd Ian, my older brother call from the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked as I walked in.

"Look, you know we travel a lot as Hunters, but I have to think about Leona and the baby. Plus Lily. So were moving." He said in a rush. "And not to mention Mikah needs help in Washington."

Fuck. Were moving too. I just nodded and left the kitchen. "You have till the end of the week to pack." I herd him say.

Fan-fucking-tabulous. I went up to my room and threw myself down. I herd a knock on my door. "What?" I asked.

"Ni-ni. Can I sleep with you?" Lily asked. "I had a bad dream."

"Sure Lil." I said patting the bed.

She smiled and sat down. "Can you sing me a song?"

"Which song sweetie?" I asked.

"Your guardian angel." She said.

"Ok, but you have to go to sleep." She nodded. I took in a shuddering breath. " When I see your smile

Tears roll down my face I can't replace

And now that I'm strong I have figured out

How this world turns cold and it breaks

through my soul

And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be

the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it

all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

Seasons are changing

And waves are crashing

And stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it

all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love,

my whole heart

Please don't throw that away

Cuz I'm here for you

Please don't walk away and

Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah

Use me as you will

Pull my strings just for a thrill

And I know I'll be okay

Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

[to fade]"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1K 25
*similar to a prior story of mine called Lonely Wolf* Jacob cares for nothing. He hasn't since Renesmee left him, one day deciding he wasn't good eno...
265K 7.1K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
97.8K 2.5K 27
She didn't mean for it to happen, he was there and then they were doing the worst thing they could. He had a girlfriend and he cared for her with all...
12.1K 415 11
When Bella goes to Australia to stay with Charlie like every summer, she meets Jacob Black. Because of her mother's history with men, she thinks they...