Taking What's His

By LunarEclipseee67

She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine . -Shakieb Orgunwell- Antoinette was... More

Taking What's His
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 2

24K 626 75
By LunarEclipseee67

Antoinette's POV

The bedroom door was thrown open. I gathered the sheets and looked around startled. "Get up, boss wants you ready when he gets here. A maid will come in and bring you breakfast." I nodded my head looking around for anything to wear. Closing my eyes, I knew what I was suppose to wear. That was my earrings and nothing else.

The man stood there starring at me, I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I snapped at him.

He stalked towards me, lifting his hand back. I braced myself for the hit, but nothing came. Peaking through one of my eyes. I looked up at him, opening my eyes to look around the room. Carlos stood in the open door, steam coming off him. The man that was about to swing at me was looking at him in fear. While I could, I backed away and got to a safe place on the bed. Carlos walked forward so he was in front of me.

"Get out before I have your head." He barked out. I flinched away from him. The man running out the door and closing it behind him. Carlos turned towards me breathing heavily. "Are you alright?" I nodded my head. He crawled towards me and aggressively grabbed my face, bringing it towards his. Our lips an inch away from each other. I wasn't gonna make the first move, what if he punished me for it. Not waiting any longer he smashed his lips against mine.

I pulled away only to get yanked back. Carlos growled at me and I sank into him. Not wanting to make him angry any more. Besides, the kiss wasn't that bad. In fact the more I let him kiss me, the more I got into it. Opening my mouth, allowing him entrance. I moaned out as his tongue touched mine. Sliding in and out of my mouth slowly, I closed my eyes and enjoined it. Carlos shifted so he was on his knee's, leaning back on his heels. He pulled me onto his lap, so I was on my knee's with him in the middle. Pushing my hair back and out of my face, he cradled it with his hands. Moaning into his mouth, he grind against me. I gasped at how hard he had become.

I had had my fair share of boyfriend's. We grind and made out and were kind of intimate. Never had I given up my virginity. Carlos planned on taking it, this much I knew. Hell, he had flat out told me that he was going to. I just didn't think he'd meant today. From the way he was grinding our bottom halves together, it didn't seem that there was gonna be anymore waiting. Gasping as my bra was ripped off my body and thrown across the room. Carlos's hand wondered over my chest. Setting me on edge, but I couldn't help the way my body responded. Moaning out when he flicked my nipple.

He chuckled to himself, leaning back to smirk at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled his head back towards me, smashing my lips back against his. Don't get me hot and bothered and leave me hanging. Never has my body ever felt the way he was making it feel. My head was telling me to stop, my body wouldn't let me. Carlos's phone went off before his hands could travel down my sides. I sat back and wiped my thumb over my bottom lip. Carlos opened his phone, speaking into it angrily.

"What could you possible want at this time?" He growled. I looked up at him with concern. When his eye's met mine, he brushed my bottom lip off. Leaning down and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Prendi quello che puoi da lui. Quando non darà più o ha dato abbastanza, ucciderlo. Ne ha nessuno che sarebbe venuto a cercarlo?" {Get what you can out of him. When he won't give anymore or has given enough, kill him. Does he have anyone that would come looking for him?}

What language was that, I've heard it before. Italian, he was speaking fluent Italian. Well that was sexy. Now that I looked at him, it made sense. He must be Italian with his tan skin and brown eyes.

"Fare in modo che nessuno si guestion come è morto. Sapete cosa fare." {Make it so no one will question how he died. You know what to do.}

There was a long pause from this end of the phone.

"Stai cazzo mi prendi in giro? Va bene, io sto andando adesso. Nessuno congedo è quella stanza e tenerlo stabile." {Are you fucking kidding me? Alright, I'm on my way right now. No one leave's that room and keep him stable.}

He rose from the bed, shoving his phone in his back pocket. Adjusting his crotch area, he looked over at me.

"I will be back later and I expect to finish what we started. The maid will be in here in five minute's. Don't try anything that would get you in trouble." I nodded my head and watched him walk out the door. Hearing the lock's click and my heart sink. My family floated into my mind as I sat in my cell. God, how much I missed my mom. How worried she would be about me. This would kill her, her only child taken out of her arms. My father would die, first from me missing and then from seeing my mother that way. My grandparent's would never be able to take this. I had to get out of here. Even if I got myself hurt in the process. The tears poured out of my eye sockets, running down my cheeks and making my eye's puffy. I sniffled and I sobbed. Hyperventilating, I tried to get myself to breath again but it wasn't working. Nothing was working. I needed my mom.

"Please." I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I wanna see my mom."

There was a knock at the door before it was slowly pushed open. Revealing a young girl, around fifteen. When Carlos said the maid, I didn't know he literally meant maid. She was all decked out in the maid outfit. Eyeing the open door, I took my chance. Jumping out of the bed and gently pushing her to the side. I slipped out the door and shut it behind me. Jogging down a long corridor, I heard something behind me. A hard left jab from my elbow, hit a man straight in the jugular. Forcing him to grab his throat and drop to his knee's. Trying his best to clear his breathing passage.

"Micio." {Pussycat.} Carlos warned. Turning slowly, I met his intense gaze. Five men standing behind him like the president's security. A jagged sigh left my lips and I hung my head. Making my way back to him slowly. He grabbed my arm and led me back to the room. Opening the door and leading me inside. I closed my eye's when I heard him tell his men to give us a minute.

"Eat your breakfast, now." I sat down in front of my food that was placed on the desk. Quickly eating it and then looking back at him. He pointed towards the bed. Sulking over, I laid in the middle. Not sure what else he wanted from me. My ankles were grabbed and chained to the bed posts. my hands placed above my head and tied.

"Now, I have to go back and finish something. I thought I'd be able to let you have free range around the room. I was wrong, therefor you must be tied here. Two of my men will come and check on you every forty-five minute's. Usually it would be just one, but I've seen what you can do. Don't do that again mi micio."

I laid there for god know's how long. Not even being able to twiddle my thumbs. I tried to keep my mind from wondering to my family, but every time I tried to stop it it sprinted to it like the end of a marathon. Realizing that this was the best torture for someone. Lock them in a room with nothing to do but be attacked by their own mistakes.

The men came in four times before I stopped counting. Trying my best to pay as little attention to them as possible. I hated myself for what I almost let happen early with Carlos. That was a mistake I wouldn't let happen. I knew if I did, it would come back and haunt me. If he takes it, it'll be by force. Hour's and hour's passed before my stomach was growling, begging me to fill it with something. No one came and more hour's passed. As more time went by, the battle to keep my eye's open grew harder. Without my permission, I drifted off into utter darkness.

~

I awoke with a jolt. Startled and weak as I tried to open my eye's, feeling the skin tare away from each other. I cringed back into the headboard, my eye's fluttering. The blackness fading into bright light. I met chocolate brown orbe's staring into me. Carlos.

"Rise and shine." He smiled at me. Turning my head, I wasn't going to look at him. My stomach had become a dull ache from hunger. "Come on now, love." Saying silent was the only other thing I could do. My muscles were sore from being tied up. Wondering who had come and released me from my chains. "I just came back from business that I left you for. You aren't going to welcome me home?"

"Hell is more like it." I mumbled under my breathe.

He sighed and stalked towards me. Grabbing my arm and dragging me into a tiny room. Looking around and finding the room not as tiny as originally thought. In fact, it was a large bathroom. A steam shower that could easy fit three Carlos's inside. A T.V. pointed toward's the glass shower walls so you could watch while inside. His and her sink's, and a Jacuzzi bath tub, surrounded by windows on three side's of the tub. Carlos walked over and turned on the jet's, checking the temp before he roughly stripped me and threw me inside. I looked up at him with hurt shinning in my eye's.

"You starve me for a week, the least you can do is be gentle." Carlos spun around with furry in his eye's. Stomping back towards me and crouching by the tub. He held out his hand, waiting for me to place mine inside of his. Slowly, I let him grab me and gently pull me towards him.

"What do you mean "I starved you for a week?"

"I haven't eaten since you tied me up." I whispered to him, searching his eye's for an explination. Pure anger took over his face as he looked down at me.

"They didn't feed you?" I shook my head. Carlos squeezed his eye's closed. "They'll be punished for that. The order was to not feed you for four hour's, not all week."

"Not feed me for four hour's!" I yelled at him.

"You tried to escape, killed my men. I had to punish you, you needed to learn." I looked at the closed shades. Not wanting to look him in the eye any longer. "Finish you bath, I'm going to deal with my men. I'll be back before you're out." With that he walked out the door. Making sure to shut it behind him.

Scrubbing my body from head to toe, I hoped for food to be brought to me. Something, anything in my stomach would do. I would eat toilet paper if it came down to it. As I laid back and closed my eye's, I rubbed at my bruised wrists. The door was gently pushed open and in walked Carlos. A shy look on his face as he held a tray full of food and drink's. I jumped out of the bath tub, not giving a shit about my nudity. I could think about that after there was food in my stomach. A towel was thrown over my shoulder's and I was led back into the bedroom. Scarfing down everything on the tray, I laid back and covered myself. Only to feel something creeping up my thigh. I shrank away from Carlos's touchy hand. It was too late, within second's I was pinned down and over powered.

"Carlos stop, please." I begged. He kept on with his journey. I scrunched up my eye's when I felt him enter me. Trying my best to work through the pain that he was causing. I wasn't gonna cry, I wasn't gonna cry. It seemed like hour's before the pain turned into pleasure. I was grabbing onto him to anchor myself. When it was all over, the first tear's broke out. Causing me to curl into a bawl and cry. He leaned back and buckled up his pants. As he walked out the door, he turned back and spoke to me.

"I can be your friend if you allow it or I can be your enemy. You chose Antoinette."

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SECOND CHAPTER IS UP

WHAT DO YOU GUY'S THINK ABOUT CARLOS?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 280K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...
91.4K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
11.6M 318K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...