The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

Autorstwa ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... Więcej

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 11
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) Chapter 13
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 2
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 14
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
ova chapter
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 11
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

(S4) chapter 15

7.5K 122 217
Autorstwa ChristianCalo22

(A/N: The moment you all been waiting for and I made this very, very, very long chapter for this so enjoy.)

The crowd are cheering of (y/n)'s arrival, the children being the loudest of seeing their hero arrived.

Devil MC: This is a surprise that the blue dragon emperor has arrived at the last second and almost got the team disqualified. Said with a smile.

At the stands.

Irina, kuroka and tsubaki are happy that he's here and relief that he's ok, comet smirk at his arrival and his girlfriend smile.

Sona: Sorry for being late. Said beside them.

They all look at sona who just arrived.

Tsubaki: You made it just in time sona. Said with a smile.

Sona sit between tsubaki and kuroka.

Comet looks at her.

Comet: I gonna guess that he did it. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Sona: He succeeded, there's no need to worry about it anymore. Said with a smile.

Kuroka, tsubaki, irina and surprisingly ravel smile at this.

Then tiamat show up with some snacks.

Tiamat: I brought some snacks if anyone is hungry. Said with a smile.

Then she sit beside kuroka and gave them the snacks.

They all look towards (y/n) who's walking towards the team.

Y/N: Sorry I'm late rias. Said with a smile.

Rias: You almost got us disqualified. Said with a little annoyed look.

He chuckles a bit.

Y/N: Yeah sorry got a little side track on my way here. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Then he looks towards sairaorg who's excited to see him and both of them smirk of excitement.

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.

(I chased my dream and got lost in the forest of my heart.)

Both brother's seeing the stadium where the rating game will be to fight.

(A clear spring reflected the warped smile better than mirrors.)

The tittle of HIGHSCHOOL DXD HERO, appeared and a light turning everything white.

(The tears I shed [don't cry] weren't gold or silver.)

Then appeared yasaka crying a little and disappeared, then her daughter kunou being brave. Next appeared great red in his human form with a neutral look and a picture of him, evelyn holding baby (y/n) who's sleeping, both of them smiling.

(These uncommon tears [don't fall my eyes] won't be noticed by the goddesses.)

Members of the hero faction standing firm and smiling, then appeared Cao Cao holding the spear and smiling.

(True dream, chasing, chasing, better than the greatest I've ever been.)

Then members of the gremory's battling their opponents of the hero faction and saji in vritra form battling yasaka in fox form. Then (y/n) and issei in their balance breakers battling Cao Cao with their own strength.

(Instantly chasing, chasing, that's the person I will be, the fire in one's heart.)

Then image of sairaorg and both hyoudou brothers staring each other with serious looks, then both brother's in their balance breakers charge towards sairaorg who charge as well and they fought. Then appeared issei in his newest form with red light wings, then (y/n) standing up a little injured covered in crimson red aura and his dragon mark glowing crimson red.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared in the mindscape (y/n) with a surprised look looking straight to the three mysterious shadow figures, the first is mizar smiling at him along with rio, but ryuga smirk of excitement.

Na na na na na na hey hey.

Then appeared rias parents smiling, millicas who's cheering, and lord and lady sitri smiling seeing the rating game battle and in the seats sona and her peerage along with ravel, irina and kuroka smiling watching the rating game as well.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared in a dark place (y/n) with a serious look face to face with his dark self who's smirking at him, then between them appeared his new dark balance breaker.

(The hero who surpasses that.)

Seeing (y/n) covered in crimson red aura and his eyes along his mark glowing as well.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared the leaders of the faction smiling and looking at the battle.

Na na na na na na hey hey.

Then appeared sairaorg with his peerage smiling with excitement.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared the flag with the gremory symbol on it waving in the winds.

(The fire burning one's heart.)

(Y/N) covered in a crimson red aura standing firm and behind him a shadow figure of a three headed dragon armor covered in crimson red aura and it's eyes shinning red.

Music

Seeing (y/n) alongside with sona his mates and issei along side with rias and everyone else smiling and looking at the stars of the night sky.

End music.

Everyone in the crowd are excited to see the match, at the entrance of the seats riser appeared looking towards (y/n) and still remember their conversation.

Flashback.

Riser sees (y/n) walking forward.

Riser: About time you show up. Said with a smile.

Y/N: I know. Said with a smile.

He walked passed riser.

Riser: Hold on a minute (y/n). Said with a neutral look.

Then he stopped and looks at riser.

Riser: Listen I want to say I'm sorry for my actions and the way I said to you. Said with a neutral look.

That got him a little surprised.

Riser: I was naive, a fool and arrogant letting my pride of the power of the phoenix over my head like I'm unbeatable. Ever since that battle I was afraid to face someone like you and then you show up to help me and that I thank you. Said with a neutral look.

He process what riser had said.

Riser: But my question is why did you help me?. Said with a questionable look.

It took a moment to think.

Y/N: That's simple. Said with a smile.

That got his attention.

Y/N: Because it is the right thing to do. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised.

Y/N: Of course you were naive and arrogant, even after that battle you let your fear get best of you. Said with a neutral look.

That got his head down in shame.

Y/N: But the only reason why I helped you us because you need to learn that defeat can be a wise teacher. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised.

Y/N: You let the fear of losing in your head that's why you didn't participate any rating game, so learn from the flaws of your battles and make it better. Said with a smile.

Riser is surprised at his answer.

Then (y/n) continue walking.

Riser: (Y/N) hyoudou, I got one thing to say. Said with a serious look.

He stopped without looking at him.

Riser: Don't lose this battle, because I want to defeat you myself. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Then (y/n) turn his head to glance at him and smirk ad well.

Y/N: You got it. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Then riser smile at this.

Riser: And also look after my sister I know that she will learn well in your guidance if you get your own peerage. Said with a smile.

He nodded then continue walking.

Y/N: You have my word. Said with a smile.

End flashback.

Riser looking straight at him.

Riser 'thought': Don't you dare lose (y/n) because I want to be the one to defeat you. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Devil MC: Well everyone here on the commentator is the governor of the fallen angels azazel. Said with a smile.

The screen shows azazel surprising issei and (y/n).

Devil MC: Beside him is the current rating game champion, diehauser belial. Said with a smile.

The screen show the champion.

Y/N 'thought': So he's diehauser belial, interesting. Said in his mind with a smile.

Devil MC: Now let's explain the rules, in this match it will be decided on a dice roll with the six sided dice both king's roll the dice and the resulting total will decide the members of the match. The pawns are worth one point, the bishop's and knights are three points, the rooks five points and finally the queen's nine points and since both the red and blue dragon emperor's have four pawn pieces each they are value to four points, as for the kings sairaorg is twelve and rias eight. Said with a smile.

They process about the rules.

Devil MC: Also both teams will have one phoenix tears so use it wisely and now let's begin dice roll. Said with a smile.

They roll the dice.

Total number: 3

Devil MC: We got a three seems that a knight or bishop will participate, they have five minutes to make a plan. Said with a smile.

Then a barrier is made in the teams and the audience see in the screen.

Then kiba step in the platform.

Y/N: Good luck kiba. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Kiba: Thanks I needed that. Said with a smile.

He disappeared.

Then he appeared in a grass field and sees a man in armor with a horse.

Beluga: My name is beluga knight of lord sairaorg and this is my steed alter brow, sir kiba it is an honor to fight you. Said with a smile.

Kiba: The honor is mine. Said with a smile.

The the referee appeared.

Referee: The first match begin!!. Yelled with a smile.

Then suddenly baluga rush towards kiba who summons his sword of betrayer.

Both knights clash in every direction and they stopped.

Beluga: I'm surprised that you can keep up with me even I'm with my horse. Said.

Kiba: That's not all I got believe me. Said with a smile.

Then baluga and his horse jumped in the air and kiba point his sword towards him.

Kiba: HOLY DEMONIC SWORD OF LIGHTING!!. Yelled with a serious look.

His sword fired a lightning attack and baluga threw his lance to direct the lightning attack away from him then he draw two more spear and then multiply.

Beluga: That's impressive you have an holy demon sword but it can effect me if it doesn't connect. Said.

He rushed at kiba who's blocking every attack and jumped away to gain distance and landed.

Kiba: Well I don't want to reveal my trump card from the start but I have to win for my friends and lady rias gremory. Said with a serious look.

Then he unsummon his sword of betrayer and summons a different sword.

Kiba: BALANCE BREAK!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then suddenly swords came out but transform into dragon armor knights.

Kiba: This is my sub species, dragon knight troops. Said with a serious look.

Beluga is surprised at this.

Beluga: That's impossible I studied your moves you only have the sword of betrayer. Said.

Kiba: Well then get ready sir beluga because here I come. Said with a serious look.

Then he charged along with his troops.

Beluga: Bring it on. Said.

He charged as well with his clones.

Then they clash making a big explosion, when the smoke clear only standing is kiba and the real baluga but suddenly he starts to disappeared because of his injury on his left shoulder.

Beluga: You got me off guard, you are a worthy opponent. Said with a smile.

Then he disappeared.

Kiba: You are as well. Said with a smile.

At the stadium.

The people cheered.

Devil MC: That ends the first match and the victor goes to rias gremory's knight. Said with a smile.

Issei: Alright. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Don't get to excited bro, it's not over yet. Said with a neutral look.

Koneko: He's right perv. Said with a neutral look while sitting on (y/n)'s lap.

The audience seeing koneko sitting on his lap finding very adorable and the little girls are a little jealous of koneko because they wish to be on her position.

The males jealous as well but to different reasons because of (y/n).

(A/N: Yeah keep dreaming pervs.)

Devi MC: Now then let's got for the next match, dice roll. Said with a smile.

They roll the dice.

Total number: 10

Devil MC: It's ten let's see who's going. Said with a smile.

Then at the platform are rossweisse and koneko.

Rias: Alright good luck both of you. Said with a smile.

They nodded.

Rossweisse: We will bring victory. Said with a smile.

Koneko: We're so gonna wreck those fools. Said with a neutral look.

They teleport to the battlefield.

They see their opponents is a young man with blonde hair and a giant stone man.

Liban: I am Liban crocell knight of lord sairaorg and the big guy here is Gandoma Balam he's lord sairaorg's rook, we will be your opponents. Said with a smile.

Rossweisse: I am rossweisse and this is my partner koneko we are rooks of lady rias gremory. Said with a neutral look.

Then the referee appeared.

Devil referee: Let the second match begin. Said with a smile.

Then koneko prepare herself.

Koneko: I'm gonna go all out from the start. Said with a serious look.

The she's covered in bright orange aura and her cat ears came out and suddenly two cat tails.

At the stadium.

That is (y/n) surprised seeing koneko second tail.

Y/N: So she went to her second level, kuroka really trained her well. Said with a smile.

Kuroka is happy because of her sister is getting serious and proud of her achievement.

Back at the fight.

Koneko charge towards the stone giant and jump to punch it in the face, then she jumped away for rossweisse to attack she summons multiple magic circle and fired magic attack at the giant hitting it.

When the dust cleared see the giant took some damage but not enough, it took a pillar and charge towards rossweisse but she jump away for koneko to punch and break the pillar then she charge at the giant with barrage of fists.

Rossweisse kept her distance but.

Liban: You should kept your guard because it will leave openings. Said with a smile.

She turn to see him, before she could do something his eyes glow yellow and suddenly rossweisse on her knees by an unknown force.

Rossweisse: He has the power of gravity. Said with a serious look.

At the stadium.

Rias: That's his sacred gear gravity jail, it aloud the user to stop his opponent with the force of gravity as long he has his sights on his target. Said with a worried look.

That got (y/n) worried about rossweisse in her situation.

Y/N 'thought': You can do it rossweisse, your the smartest person I know so you can figure out a way to neutralize his ability. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Back at the battle.

Then liban raised his right arm.

Liban: That's not all. Said with a smile.

Then suddenly rossweisse legs began to freeze in ice.

Rossweisse: I forgot that your a magic swordsman. Said with a serious look.

Then he draws his sword.

Liban: That's right I have inherited the crocell family along with a magician but the gravity comes from my sacred gear, gravity jail will be your downfall. Said with a neutral look.

Before he could attack.

Rossweisse: Is that so but there is a weakness in that. Said with a serious look.

She raised her arm to summon a magic circle for an attack.

Liban: I already found a way for that problem. Said with a serious look.

He summons a magic mirrors, then rossweisse fired a light beam attack but it gets deflected by the mirror.

Liban: You see I found a way of that weakness. Said with a smirk.

Then suddenly rossweisse smirk as well the light that the mirror deflected headed to his partner without noticing and suddenly both her and the giant switch places making the giant fall to the by the force of the gravity.

Then koneko landed beside her.

Rossweisse: How are things on your end koneko. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

Koneko: Giant rock dude aura is unstable you can hit him now and be quick cause I want to sit on (y/n)'s lap. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded then summons many magic circle surrounding both liban and his partner and fired full power making a big explosion.

At the stadium.

Issei: ALRIGHT!!. Yelled with a smile.

But (y/n) on the other hand remain calm and realized.

Y/N: That didn't finish them completely. Said with a serious look.

That got their attention and look at the screen.

Back at the battle.

When the smoke cleared it reveal liban on the ground but his partner is missing.

Rossweisse: How is he still conscious after that?. Said with a surprised look.

Liban: I told you be on your guard. Said with a smile.

Before they can do anything liban use his sacred gear on them and suddenly gandoma appeared underground behind koneko and hit her with force.

Rossweisse: KONEKO!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

Then the gravity force has stopped and liban and gandoma disappeared, rossweisse holding koneko who's disappearing.

Koneko: Balls at least we took them down. Said with a smile.

Rossweisse: I'm sorry. Said with a sad look.

Koneko: Don't be, I'm actually happy we still have a chance to win. Said with a smile.

Then she disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the second match both sairaorg knight, rook and rias gremory's rook are retired, but the match goes for the gremory team. Said with a smile.

At the stadium.

In the seats sona and the other's look at kuroka who's sad and worried.

Sona: Don't worry kuroka, koneko will be fine. Said with a worried look.

Kuroka: Your right but is not shirone I'm worried about. Said with a worried look.

They all look where kuroka is looking and is (y/n) who's has a calm look but they see his right hand form a fist in anger.

Sona: He's getting angry. Said with a worried look.

Tiamat: That's because he's trying to resist his dragon instinct. Said with a neutral look.

That got their attention.

Tiamat: You see when a male dragon sees his mate hurt, it will go on a rampage on the one who hurt her and leave nothing but ashes. Said with a neutral look.

That got them surprised and look at him worried.

At the VIP.

They witness the first two matches and both sides did great but at the end of the second match red began to worry.

Sirzechs: Something wrong great red?. Said with a questionable look.

Red: Is my son I sense that he's trying to resist his dragon instinct. Said with a worried look.

That got them to understand what he meant.

Lord and lady sitri are worried about their future son in law at this.

Serafall: I know he can resist it when he gets to fight and unleash it. Said with a smile.

They all nodded.

Where the team is.

Akeno and xenovia look at (y/n) and see making a fist in anger, they went beside him and hugged him.

Akeno: Koneko will be fine (y/n) she will recover. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: She's right calm down. Said with a smile.

Then he calms down.

Y/N: Thanks both of you. Said with a smile.

They nodded.

Then rossweisse return looking sad but (y/n) smile at her.

Y/N: Don't blame yourself rossweisse, you and koneko did great. Said with a smile.

She smile at him and nodded.

Devil MC: Now then on to the third match, dice roll. Said with a smile.

They roll the dice.

Total number: 8.

Devil MC: A total of eight, now w-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Sairaorg: I'll tell you ahead of time, I'll send my bishop coriana andreulphus. Said with a neutral look.

Then his bishop step in the platform.

That got everyone surprised.

Devil MC: This is a surprise event but why did he announced?. Said with a confused look.

Sairaorg: My bishop has a technique that will counter issei's perverted techniques and (y/n) skills. Said with a neutral look.

That got both brother's attention.

Issei: Wait and anti me technique. Said with a surprised look

But (y/n) narrow his eyes at this.

Azazel: I never knew that she has something on her sleeves but she doesn't stand a chance against both of them. Said with a smile.

Devil MC: What do you boys think?. Said with a questionable look.

Issei: I accept. Said with a smile.

Devil MC: And you blue dragon emperor. Said with a questionable look.

He's in thought about this and decided.

Y/N: Alright then let's see what she's got. Said with a neutral look.

The people cheered at his answer because they want to see him in action especially his fan girls.

Both brother's stood on the platform and teleported to the arena.

The are in a terrain fill with pink flowers and they see her opponent.

Issei goes in his balance breaker and (y/n) crossed his arms and do nothing.

Y/N 'thought': I have a bad feeling about this. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then his dragon partner speaks.

D/N:<Me too partner.>. Said in his mind.

Rio: Me three. Said in his mind.

Ryuga: Four. Said in his mind.

Mizar: Make that five. Said in his mind.

Then the referee appeared.

Devil referee: Let the third match begin. Said with a smile.

Then he disappeared.

Before issei makes a move suddenly coriana began to make some sexy moves and start to strip.

That got issei surprised and (y/n) to cover his eyes.

Issei: EEEEEEHHHHHHH!!. Yelled.

At the stadium.

Devil MC: Look at this seems miss coriana put them in a trance along with every male in the stadium. Said with a surprised look.

The males look at this and video tape this moment and some male with girlfriends or married got hit in the head.

Sona, tsubaki, tiamat, akeno, xenovia and irina glare at this because she tries to suduce their boyfriend and ravel as well is mad but doesn't know why.

Back at the battlefield.

She kept striping.

Coriana: You two like this?. Said with a lust look.

Issei: YES!!. Yelled.

Y/N: Actually I rather let akeno torture me whatever she likes, xenovia hit me with full force of her ex durandal, irina's holy attack, kuroka poison me, koneko kick me in the nuts, tiamat and serafall freeze me to death, tsubaki beating me up and sona drown me with her water magic. Said with a neutral look while his eyes still covered.

At the stadium.

His mates smile at his answer because his loyal and love to them.

At the VIP.

That got sona's parents to smile at his love for their daughter's.

Back at the battlefield.

Issei looks at his brother.

Issei: COME ON BRO THIS IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!. Yelled.

Y/N: For you maybe but me not gonna happen. Said with a serious look while his eyes still covered.

Then he raised his left arm aiming at her.

Y/N: Galaxy dragon spear blast. Said with a serious look while his eyes still covered.

He fired his attack at her making an explosion and sent her flying.

Devil MC: Seems that the blue dragon emperor isn't effected and hit her with his eyes closed. Said with a smile.

Issei: WHAT THE HELL BRO!?. Yelled.

Y/N: This is a fighting competition not a striping contest, you better finish her now or else when this game is over I'll go to your room and erase all of your 'collection' off the face of the earth. Said with a serious look while his eyes still covered.

That got him to pale and ready to attack quick but he sees her about to take her panties off.

Issei: NO THAT'S NOT RIGHT IT HAS TO BE TOP TO BOTTOM THAT'S THE LAW!!. Yelled.

He then fired his attack and hit her and she disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the third match. Said with a smile.

Both brother's return to the team.

Y/N: That doesn't count a win to me or a match. Said with a neutral look.

Devil MC: Well folks on the fourth match, dice roll. Said with a smile.

They roll their dice.

Total number: 8.

Devil MC: It's eight again let's see who goes. Said with a smile.

At the team.

Rias: Alright who wants to go?. Said with a neutral look.

Gasper: I want to go, kiba, rossweisse are strong along with issei and (y/n) so it's better to save the strength. Said with a nervous look.

She nodded.

Y/N: I'm going too. Said with a neutral look.

That got their attention.

Rias: Why?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Three reasons: number one I want to blow off some steam, number two the last match doesn't count to me and lastly number three. Said with a neutral look.

They all paid full attention.

Y/N: I got a hunch on this one. Said with a smile.

That got them to anime fall except akeno, xenovia giggled and gasper laugh.

Issei: Better sent him rias because that hunch of his is always right. Said with a annoyed look.

She nodded.

Then both of them went to the platform, (y/n) sees gasper a little nervous.

Y/N: Don't worry gasper as long as we got each other's back we will win. Said with a smile.

He smile and nodded.

They teleport to the battlefield.

Devil MC: Looks like the gremory's sent the blue dragon emperor again along with the cross dresser gasper. Said with a smile.

The crowd cheering to see him and seeing gasper adorable.

They both see their opponents a young girl with a purple demonic staff and a very skinny man.

Devil MC: Their opponents is the bishop misteeta and the rook ladora. Said with a smile.

The referee appeared.

Devil referee: Let the fourth match begin. Said with a smile.

Then he disappeared.

Then gasper turn to bats and (y/n) turn to his dragon force form and jumped in the air.

Y/N: Galaxy dragon spear blast. Said with a serious look.

He fired his attack and both their opponents dodge.

Misteeta: Ladora handle him while I prepare. Said with a serious look.

Ladora: Roger. Said with a serious look.

He then transform into a dragon surprising (y/n).

Devil MC: Oh my, seems this has turn a battle between dragons. Said with a smile.

Y/N: So your a dragon this is interesting. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Ladora: My family posses the power of the dragon and it is an honor to get the chance fighting you. Said.

Y/N: Then honor is mine and looks like I have to go serious, DUAL PROMOTION TO BISHOP AND KNIGHT!!. Said with a smile and yelled with a serious look.

His aura skyrocketed a bit.

Devil MC: Whoa this is the rumored dual promotion I been hearing about. Said with a surprised look.

At the stadium.

Some of the nobles in the audience are surprised and a little jealous that the gremory has someone who use that ability.

Back at the battle.

Then (y/n) dash at the dragon surprising him.

Y/N: Galaxy dragon iron fist!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He punched him in the face with force that made the dragon push back.

Ladora: You have to do better than that. Said.

He attacks him with fire but (y/n) absorb his attack.

Y/N: Too slow, galaxy dragon.... Before he could finish his sentence.

Misteeta: I don't think so. Said with a serious look.

Then she aimed her staff towards him and glow purple.

Then suddenly purple marks appeared on (y/n) making him turn to normal surprising him.

Y/N: What just happened?. Said with a surprised look.

Then he heard azazel said about her sacred gear trick vanish.

Then (y/n) got hit by ladora tail.

That made him hit some stones and fall to the ground.

At the stadium.

Sona and the rest of the girls began to worry about (y/n) got hurt and powerless.

Sona: Please be alright. Said with a worried look.

Comet: That attack didn't even damage him too much, don't worry. Said with a neutral look.

That got their attention.

Comet: He may have his power sealed but he can figure a way out of it. Said with a smile.

They nodded in agreement but they couldn't help but worry.

Back at the battlefield.

Before he could get to him gasper bat form swarm around him and fly away to safety.

Then he landed and turn to normal.

Gasper: You ok?. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

He began to take off his jacket to see the markings in his arms.

The girls in the stadium blush to see his muscle arms.

He began to sense this power.

Y/N 'thought': Hey partner you feel this right?. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<Yes there's no doubt this is dark magic.> Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Then I need to break it with my dark power. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<Correct but you need time to use it to absorb and break it.> Said in his mind.

That got him to think and looks at gasper.

Gasper: Thought of something?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Listen gasper I hate to say this but can you buy me time to draw their attention. Said with a neutral look.

That got him surprised at this and thought of the situation and looks at him with a serious look.

Gasper: I'll do it, how long do you need?. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: One minute will be enough. Said with a serious look.

He nodded and then took a vile full of issei's and (y/n)'s blood he drink it and his eyes glow.

Gasper: I'll buy you the time you need. Said with a smile.

Then he ran and a small magic circle appeared on (y/n)'s ear.

Rias: Are you crazy (y/n), gasper can't handle them alone even with the power up he got. Said through the magic circle.

Y/N: I know that but I have faith in him, so let me concentrate. Said with a serious look.

He began to meditate.

Y/N 'thought': I'm counting on you gasper. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Gasper went to a direction to make sure they didn't find (y/n) and he sees ladora.

Then the dragon noticed.

Ladora: I see the vampire but not the dragon, maybe some fire will draw him out. Said.

He began to prepare to attack.

Gasper: Stop right there lizard breath. Said with a serious look.

Ladora looks at him.

Ladora: I admire your courage to face me kid but you won't beat us. Said.

Then he fired towards him and gasper summons a magic shield to protect himself but it was not enough and been pushed back.

(Y/N) heard his scream.

Y/N 'thought': HURRY UP HE CAN'T HOLD ON!!. Yelled in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<We're doing as fast as we can partner.> Said in his mind.

Then ladora sees him.

Ladora: There you are. Said.

Before he could attack, gasper flies towards him to divert his attention and then ladora grabbed him and start to crush him.

Then threw him crashing to a rock.

Then gasper stands up.

Gasper: I'm not gonna give up (y/n) is counting on me to buy him time. Said with a serious look.

Then ladora hit him and crash to the ground and he tries to get up.

Gasper: He helped me to overcome my fear and stood by my side. Said with a serious look.

Then misteeta hit him with her staff.

Misteeta: Give up, you can't defeat us. Said with a serious look.

Gasper tries to get up.

Gasper: I won't give up, (y/n) believes in me. Said with a serious look.

Then ladora hit him with his foot and gasper tries to move his arm up.

Gasper: I won't give up on my big brother. Said with a smile.

At the stadium.

Rias covered her eyes.

Rias: I can't watch this. Said with a worried look while she covered her eyes.

Then suddenly a magic circle appeared beside her ear.

Y/N: Rias don't even think about looking away. Said through the magic circle.

That got her attention.

Y/N: As his master you have to watch until the end, even it hurts like hell. Said through the magic circle.

That got her to look with a worried.

Rias: Your right, I will watch until the end. Said with a worried look.

Back at the battlefield.

Ladora: Your still moving well then I'll make sure to finish you quickly and painless. Said.

Before he prepare to attack.

Y/N: DARK BALANCE BREAKER!!. Yelled.

Suddenly a purple pillar of light burst close to them and look to see it, then suddenly a light headed towards ladora hitting on his stomach making it cough blood and pushed back.

They see (y/n) in his dark balance breaker.

Devil MC: My goodness seems that the blue dragon emperor summons his dark power to fight. Said with a surprised look.

At the stadium.

Everyone is surprised at this he has full control of his dark power.

At the VIP.

The leaders are surprised but seeing something different from it.

Sirzechs: His dark power looks more different. Said with a surprised look.

Serafall: Your right. Said with a surprised look.

Red: That's because he has full access of the dark power completely. Said with a smile.

That got them surprised and michael realize.

Michael: Your son free the previous host's so that he can access it fully without difficulty. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Back at the battlefield.

Ladora and misteeta are surprised at this.

Misteeta: How's that possible my curse should have temporary stop your ability. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: That's because your curse is dark magic so it's useless against me. Said.

They are surprised at this new information.

Misteeta: YOU BAST-. Before she could finish her sentence.

She suddenly stopped moving covered in purple aura, ladora looks behind (y/n) and sees gasper with his eyes glowing.

Ladora: He stopped time, how's that possible with all that damage he got?. Said.

Y/N: That's because you underestimated my little brother. Said.

Ladora: BASTARD!!. Yelled.

He fired his flames towards him but.

D/N:<DARK ABSORPTION!!.> Yelled.

The flames turn into dark particles and went to his mouth which surprised ladora.

He absorb all the particles and took a deep breath.

Y/N: Dark void dragon. Said.

Then he finished preparing.

Y/N: ROOOOAR!!. Yelled.

He fired a very big purple beam attack heading towards his opponent.

Then they both got hit by the attack and it got through all the rocks.

At the stadium.

The audience seeing his attack are surprised how powerful and hearing the roar of a dragon.

Devil MC: Amazing his attack destroy everything in its path. Said with a surprised look.

Sona and the other are surprised at this he achieve full control.

At the VIP.

The leaders, rias parents, millicas, grayfia, sona's parents and his father are very surprised.

Millicas: Amazing. Said with a surprised look.

The other's nodded in agreement of millicas and his father smile at this.

Red 'thought': I'm proud of you son. Said in his mind with a smile.

Sairaorg seeing this and he smirk of excitement.

Back at the battlefield.

The attack disappeared and both ladora and misteeta are gone.

(End music.)

Then (y/n) with his balance breaker gone and back to normal, holding gasper who's disappearing.

Gasper: I did well right. Said with a smile.

He smile and nodded.

Y/N: You did well gasper, I'm proud of you little brother. Said with a smile.

He smile and disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the fifth match, sairaorg's bishop, rook and rias bishop are retired. Said with a smile.

At the stadium.

(Y/N) already return a little sad because of what happened to gasper.

Rias: Don't blame yourself (y/n), gasper wouldn't want you to be like this. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Devil MC: This is turning to a very interesting game with sairaorg and his two remaining members and the gremory team just lost two but still have their number but don't get to excited. Now to the sixth match, dice roll. Said with a smile.

They roll the dice.

Total number: 9.

Devil MC: It's a nine, I repeat a nine. Said with a smile.

Then akeno gets up.

Akeno: Looks like is my turn, he will send his queen for this one too. Said with a smile.

Rias: Alright good luck akeno. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) walks towards her.

Y/N: Be careful akeno. Said with a a worried look.

She nodded.

Akeno: I'll try. Said with a smile.

She teleported to the battle field.

Kiba: She's doing this because she knows you need to safe your strength against sairaorg. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: I know. Said with a neutral look.

At the battlefield.

Akeno is fighting sairaorg's queen kuisha abaddon.

They counter each other's attack.

Then akeno summons her holy lightning and thunder towards her but suddenly around kuisha a couple of voids appeared and absorb her attack surprising akeno.

Kuisha: My ability allows me to absorb an attack and bring it right back at you. Said with a smile.

Then the same voids appeared around akeno and was hit with her very own attack screams in pain and disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the sixth match, rias queen is retired. Said with a smile.

Back at the stadium.

(Y/N) is getting a little angry.

Rias: I understand how you feel (y/n) save it for your match. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Devil MC: We're getting the end of the game so on to the seventh match, dice roll. Said with a smile.

They roll the dice.

Total number: 12.

Devil MC: A total of twelve, so that means sairaorg can participate this match. Said with a smile.

Sairaorg step on the platform and threw his jacket.

Then kiba stand up.

Kiba: Looks like we need to weak him as much as possible, me, xenovia and rossweisse will handle him. Said with a serious look.

He looks at (y/n) and issei.

Kiba: Both of you will safe your strength and be ready. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Y/N: Be careful he's strong. Said with a worried look.

They nodded and teleported to the battlefield.

Sairaorg: So rias sent you three. Said with a smile.

Kiba: We will not be defeated that easily sairaorg. Said with a serious look.

Sairaorg: Hope not. Said with a smile.

Kiba: Don't worry sairaorg we will send you to the twin dragons in the best of state. Said with a serious look.

Sairaorg: Well then bring it on. Said with a smile.

The referee appeared.

Devil referee: Let the seventh match begin. Said with a smile.

He disappeared.

Then suddenly sairaorg arms and legs appeared some markings.

Sairaorg: These restraints that restrict my movements and weight me down so now I'm gonna release them. Said with a smile.

The marks disappeared and then made a crater.

At the stadium

Rias, issei and asia are surprised at this and (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Y/N: I knew it. Said with a serious look.

That got their attention.

Issei: What do you mean bro?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: When I first meet sairaorg I sense some kind of seal on him but I didn't realize they are weight seals. Said with a serious look.

That got them surprised.

Back at the battlefield.

Sairaorg: Here I come. Said with a serious look.

He run towards them.

Rossweisse summons magic circles to attack sairaorg but he dodge them and xenovia use a slash wave attack and sairaorg dodge them as well. Then he headed towards rossweisse faster dodging and blocking her attacks then suddenly he appeared behind her and hit her sent her flying and hit the water before she disappeared.

At the stadium.

(Y/N) began to worry about rossweisse but he didn't hear the announcement and realized what happened and smile.

Y/N 'thought': Clever. Said in his mind with a smile.

Back at the battlefield.

Sairaorg went after kiba and fight, kiba tries to dodge him but he got hit and falls to the ground.

Sairaorg: You been trained well but not enough to defeat me. Said with a serious look.

Then xenovia tries to attack from behind but he managed to block her attack and suddenly appeared behind her and kicked her.

Sairaorg: Should have expected from the sword durandal, but it's not enough to defeat me. Said with a serious look.

Then kiba summons his knight troops and attack sairaorg.

Sairaorg: Your new balance is good but it lack of toughness. Said with a smile.

He destroy them one by one.

Sairaorg: Is that all you got to entertain me. Said with a neutral look.

Then suddenly rossweisse appeared and attacks sairaorg.

Rossweisse: You let your guard down. Said with a serious look.

At the stadium.

Devil MC: What just happened, didn't rossweisse retired. Said with a confused look.

Issei and asia are confused as well.

Y/N: What you saw was a mimic of rossweisse using excalibur mimic and the real rossweisse use the excalibur transperance to turn her invisible for the right time to attack. Said with a smile.

Issei: How?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: Xenovia's ex durandal is combined with the excalibur fragments, xenovia must have gave her the sword to turn invisible. Said with a smile.

Back at the battlefield.

When the smoke clear sairaorg stands up with some damage.

Sairaorg: I will admit that got me surprised but this time I will not put my guard down. Said with a serious look.

Then he attacks with a aura towards rossweisse and got hit.

Devil referee: Rias gremory's rook is retired. Said.

Then kiba appeared try to slash sairaorg's arm but his sword break and xenovia tries as well but couldn't get through, sairaorg smirk at this but suddenly kiba grabs the handle and help xenovia with much force surprising sairaorg.

That manage to cut his arm.

Sairaorg: Not bad looks like I have to use the phoenix tear. Said with a neutral look.

Then suddenly he attacks xenovia knocking her out, then he attacks kiba and threw him up and punched him aside as he falls to the ground.

Kiba: Our rolls are done, all is left is master and my two best friends to fight you. Said with a smile.

Sairaorg: You all fought well. Said with a smile.

Then kiba and xenovia disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the seventh match. Said with a smile.

At the stadium.

(Y/N) began to feel angrier and ready to fight and that got worried from his mates seeing him like that.

Devil MC: Now on to the eighth match,  dice roll. Said with a smile.

Total number: 9.

Devil MC: That's a nine. Said with a smile.

At the battlefield.

(Y/N) and issei enter the battle against kuisha.

The referee appeared.

Devil referee: Let the eighth match begin. Said with a neutral look.

Then he disappeared.

Y/N: You better surrender now. Said with a serious look.

Kuisha: Sorry I won't. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) looks at his brother.

Y/N: Bro let's use 'that'. Said with a serious look.

That got him surprised at this but nodded.

Issei: Right. Said with a serious look.

(A/N: Before you readers ask, I got permission with my friend DragoLord37 for this idea too.)

Both brother's auras focus together then made an orb of red in issei's left hand and a dark blue orb on (y/n)'s right hand and merge together.

At the stadium.

The audience are surprised at this.

Devil MC: What I'm seeing here, the blue and red dragon emperor's aura are merging. Said with a surprised look.

Azazel: A fusion magic with the two if them are in sync and fuse with their aura can create a technique. Said with a surprised look.

Back at the battlefield.

Brother's: GALAXY WELSH DRAGON FLASH FANG!!. Yelled in sync with a serious look.

They fired the attack a red and blue energy attack, kuisha tries to block it but her ability couldn't handle it and she disappeared.

Devil MC: That's the end of the eighth match. Said with a smile.

Issei: Is she?. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: No she was force teleport before our attack hit her. Said with a serious look.

At the stadium.

Both brother's return and look towards sairaorg.

Devil MC: Now let's got to the n-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Sairaorg: Wait. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone's attention.

Sairaorg: I can feel (y/n)'s Killer intent towards me so are you ready to face me (y/n), then let's forget the rules and finish this once and for all. Said with a serious look.

That got the audience surprised at this.

Devil MC: Incredible he just call out the blue dragon emperor for a showdown, how will he answer this challenge. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: Your on sairaorg me and issei against you and your pawn, let's finish this. Said with a serious look.

That got the crowd cheering for this upcoming match.

At the battlefield.

Both teams appeared ready to fight.

The referee appeared.

Devil referee: Let the match begin. Said with a neutral look.

Then he disappeared.

Then (y/n) turn to his dragon force form and issei enter his balance breaker.

Sairaor: The time has come. Said with a smile of excitement.

Y/N: I will not hold back, for my mates, gasper and kiba I will take you down sairaorg but this time I'll go all out, BALANCE BREAK!!. Said with a serious look.

He entered in his balance breaker ready to fight.

Then both of them charged and both fists hit each other's face but (y/n) put much force of the attack and push him back.

Then both of them clash fist blow to blow.

At the stadium.

People cheering.

Devil MC: Unbelievable these two fight everything they got. Said with a surprised look.

Sona and the girls began to worry about him in this match.

Comet: Believe in him and he will win. Said with a smile.

Back at the battlefield.

They continued to fight blow to blow.

Then both of them skids back.

Sairaorg: You gotten stronger. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Y/N: Yeah and so is my brother. Said.

Then suddenly issei appeared in front of sairaorg with his knight form.

Then he turn to his rook form and hit him.

That made him cough blood and skids back further away.

Sairaorg: Ok that got me by surprise but I will win. Said with a serious look.

He looks at his pawn and nodded.

Then the pawn took his mask off and suddenly he transform into a big golden lion.

That got both brother's surprised.

Devil MC: Incredible sairaorg's pawn turn into a lion. Said with a surprised look.

Then azazel explained about him.

Both brother's heard what azazel said.

Y/N: This won't be easy. Said.

Issei: Yeah. Said.

Then the lion charge and issei went to it, (y/n) went after sairaorg to continue their brawl, then (y/n) realized about him.

Y/N 'thought': He's getting slow and his right fist has been slowed as well. Said in his mind.

Then he realized back what kiba said.

Y/N 'thought': Thanks kiba, xenovia, rossweisse your sacrifice wasn't in vain. Said in his mind.

Then he dodge his right hook and elbowed his arm making sairaorg flinch in pain.

Y/N: Galaxy dragon iron fist!!. Yelled.

He hit him in the face with force that made him bleed a bit.

Before he could continue he heard a scream and sees his brother hurt by the lion.

Y/N: Issei. Said.

Then he rush towards him while the lion backs away from him.

He checked his brother and sees his injury and grabs the phoenix tear and gave it to issei to recover.

He gets up and look at his brother.

Issei: Bro why use it on me?. Said.

Y/N: Because you need to increase your strength with your boosted gear. Said.

The lion seeing this and looks at sairaorg.

Regulus: Lord sairaorg, let's use 'it'. Said.

That got him surprised.

Sairaorg: No we only use it when the underworld is in danger. Said with a serious look.

That got (y/n)'s attention.

Y/N: Use it sairaorg. Said.

That got his attention.

Y/N: You said that you want to fight with everything you got, so come on use it. Let's fight with all of our strength into this battle I want to defeat you, you can't just fight at the level you are so come at me . Said.

That got him surprised at this and smile.

Sairaorg: Your right (y/n) I was a fool, then I'll fight you with all I got. Said with a serious look.

Then he looks at regulus.

Sairaorg: Let's do this regulus. Said with a serious look.

Then the lion turn to light and went to sairaorg.

Sairaorg: My lion!. The king of nemea! You who is called the lion king! Respond to my rage and turn into my vesture!. BALANCE BREAK, REGULUS REY LEATHER REX!!. Said the chant and yelled the last part.

That made and explosion and when it cleared reveals sairaorg in a golden lion armor.

Sairaorg: Now then let's go all out!. Yelled with a serious look.

Both brother's stand up.

Y/N: You ready bro?. Said.

Issei: Yeah. Said.

Then (y/n) deactivates his balance breaker.

Y/N: Sairaorg I thank you to go all out and revealed your trump car now I'll reveal mine. Said with a serious look.

Then his dark blue aura and his purple aura swirl together around him.

Y/N: DARK GALAXY DRAGON MODE!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then he turns to his new form that got surprised issei and sairaorg.

At the stadium.

The crowd are very surprised at this even rias and asia.

In the VIP.

Everyone including great red is surprised at this.

Even azazel and diehauser are very surprised at this.

Back at the battlefield.

Y/N: Let's do this but I'll go with another power up, PROMOTION TO QUEEN!!. Said with a serious look and yelled at the last part.

That got his aura increase even more than before that surprised sairaorg at this and smirk of excitement.

Then all three of them ran towards each other.

They clash blow to blow.

At the stadium.

The people are cheering at this.

At the infirmary.

Kiba start to wake up.

Kiba: Ow my head. Said with a neutral look.

Xenovia: Your up. Said with a smile.

He looks to see the others awake and watching the match

Kiba: What happening the battle?. Said with a questionable look.

Akeno: See for yourself. Said with a smile.

He gets of the bed and see the T.V. to his surprise he sees (y/n) and issei fighting sairaorg.

Then he sees (y/n) new form.

Kiba: Is that?. Said with a surprised look.

Koneko: Yes somehow (y/n) managed to fuse his galaxy magic with his dark power in that form. Said with a smile.

He chuckles a bit.

Kiba: He is full of surprises. Said with a smile.

They nodded.

Gasper: And what he says when he's impressed 'huh neat'. Said with a smile.

They laugh a little.

Back at the battlefield.

The battle continue without holding back.

Both brother's trying to hit sairaorg but he's blocking their attacks.

Then both brother's appeared either side to hit him with force but he managed to block them.

Sairaorg: I'll admit that you two gotten stronger even you (y/n) but. Said with a serious look.

He kicked them away from them and he appeared in front of issei and punched him sending him a little far.

Sairaorg: That's won't be enough. Said with a serious look.

Suddenly (y/n) appeared behind him for a roundhouse kick but sairaorg grabbed his leg and slam him to the ground and he knee him in the stomach that made him cough blood.

Issei getting up from that hit in his chest and looks to see sairaorg pushing his brother back and gotten really hurt.

Then sairaorg punched him sent him flying and crashed facedown to the ground.

Issei: BROOO!!. Yelled.

Sairaorg: I have to say that you both have reach your limit. Said with a neutral look.

At the stadium.

Sona began to worry for (y/n) hurt and tears start to form their eyes.

Sona 'thought': Be ok please be ok. Said in her mind with a worried look.

Rias got worried as well asia.

Then they see something wrong with issei seeing the red aura around him and azazel knew.

Azazel 'thought': No. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Rias and asia seeing this began they worry for issei.

At the infirmary.

Akeno, koneko, rossweisse and xenovia began to worry about (y/n) getting hurt.

Then they see issei's aura and began to worry if that's what they think it is.

Back at the battlefield.

Issei's aura getting stronger by his rage.

Issei: Your going down. Said.

In his mind.

Pasts hosts: Yes use the juggernaut drive to destroy him. Said in his mind.

Before he could do that.

Y/N: ISSEI!!. Yelled.

That got him to stop.

(Y/N) looking at his brother while trying to get up but fail.

Y/N: Don't even think about it using the juggernaut drive don't let it's influence get a hold of you, I know your stronger than this, remember everything we been through and the battles we fought you can do it bro you have to believe in yourself. Said with a serious look.

Issei then thinks about everything from the beginning to this point.

Issei 'thought': He's right, I can't let this power get the best of me. Said in his mind.

Pasts hosts: USE THE JUGGERNAUT DRIVE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!!. Yelled in his mind.

Issei 'thought': No I won't use it anymore I will do things my way, I am the breast dragon emperor, ISSEI HYOUDOU!!. Said in his mind and yelled at the last part.

Then suddenly his aura skyrocketed to a new level surprising sairaorg and (y/n).

Issei: I, who is about to awaken, Am the Red Dragon Emperor who holds the truth of the king up high Holding the infinite hopes and unbreakable dreams and walking the path of righteousness, I will become an Emperor of Crimson Dragon And I will lead you to the Path of Heaven, glowing in deep crimson light!. Said the chant.

Then a crimson light shine.

Ddraig:[CARDINAL CRIMSON PROMOTION!!.] Yelled.

Then made an explosion and when it cleared to reveal issei's new form.

Sairaorg: So you have evolved to a new level this is interesting. Said with a grin.

Issei: Prepare yourself sairaorg because I will defeat you with everything I got, I am issei hyoudou the breast dragon emperor and the fiance of rias gremory the woman I am in love with!!. Yelled.

That got (y/n) surprised and laugh a little.

Y/N 'thought': You finally confess your feelings to her but did you really have to say it now in a live broadcast that the whole underworld are watching. Said in his mind with a smile.

At the stadium.

Everyone is surprised at issei's confession to rias gremory.

Rias on the other hand began to cry a little and blush because he confess his feelings for her but embarrassed because he said it in a live broadcast.

Devil MC: Issei hyoudou the red dragon emperor just confess his feelings to rias gremory. Said with a surprised look.

At the VIP.

Rias parents smile at this along with sirzechs.

Back at the battlefield.

Issei charged towards sairaorg and both of them began their brawl.

Ddraig:[Partner your not fully used to your queen form, in any moment the balance breaker will deactivate.] Said in his mind.

Issei 'thought': Then let's do what we can to weaken sairaorg so that (y/n) can finish him, focus on increasing the power. Said in his mind.

Ddraig:[Understood.] Said in his mind.

Then he used his rook power to attack sairaorg and dodge it with the knight speed to hit him again.

Sairaorg: I don't think so!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He tries to counter his punch but suddenly it disappeared in a blur and then issei kick him sent him flying and then he summons cannons on his shoulders and began charging.

Issei: DRAGON BLASTER!!. Yelled.

He fired his attack towards sairaorg who just landed and sees the attack coming and got him making a huge explosion.

Issei: Did it work?. Said.

His brother sasaw issei fighting sairaorg and smile at his achievement so far.

When the smoke cleared and reveal sairaorg but his armor has cracks on it and form himself to block.

That got both brother's surprised at this.

Sairaorg: That was a good attack but not enough. Said with a serious look.

Before issei could react sairaorg suddenly appeared and punched him in the chest making him cough blood through the helmet and push back towards his brother and his new form disappeared and crash close to his brother.

At the stadium.

Rias is surprised and worried because sairaorg survive the attack and hit issei.

Devil MC: Unbelievable the attack of the red dragon emperor wasn't enough to finish him. Said with a surprised look.

Back at the battlefield.

Issei tries to get up but couldn't.

Issei: I guess this is my limit. Said with a neutral look.

Then he sees his brother close and start to crawl towards him, then he placed the boosted gear on top of his right arm.

Y/N: What are you doing?. Said with a questionable look.

Issei: I will transfer all the energy I have to you bro. Said with a smile.

Then the jewel glow.

Ddraig:[TRANSFER!!.] Yelled.

Then (y/n) felt his power increasing and sees his brother disappearing.

Issei: I leave the rest up to you. Said with a smile.

Then he disappeared.

Devil referee: Pawn issei hyoudou is retired. Said.

At the infirmary.

Issei appeared and the doctor check on him and use a phoenix tear to heal him.

Then issei gets up and sees everyone.

Kiba: You did great issei. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Issei: I know and my brother will be the one to finish this battle I know he will win. Said with a smile.

Then he walks out of the infirmary.

Akeno: Where are you going?. Said with a questionable look.

Issei: To where rias is and watch the battle. Said with a smile.

He walk away and everyone thought of the idea and follow issei.

Back at the battlefield.

Sairaorg: So it comes down to this you and me. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) gets on his feet looking at sairaorg.

Y/N: That's right and this time I will win. Said with a serious look.

They charged at each other and began their brawl once again.

They don't hold nothing back.

At the stadium.

The people cheering of this battle.

Devil MC: This is an interesting battle who will win this match. Said with a smile.

Sona and the other girls worried about (y/n) and hoping to win in this battle.

At the VIP.

His father began hope that his son will come out on top.

Red 'thought': Don't give up son. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Back at the battlefield.

Both fighters giving their all not stopping their movements even they are getting tired.

Then they gain some distance to catch some breath.

Sairaorg: You are good (y/n) your will and determination to never give up that's why I respect you. Said with a smile.

Y/N: You too sairaorg, from every battle I fought to this point your one of the strongest opponents compare to vali and cao cao, but that doesn't mean I will give up that easily. Said with a smile.

They began their brawl again but (y/n) began to get even slower and sairaorg noticed it.

He took his chance to attack him he dodge down to give him a left upper cut at then he start his barrage of fists at him.

At the stadium.

The audience began to worry.

Devil MC: Oh my sairaorg has the advantage now. Said with a surprised look.

Back at the battlefield.

Sairaorg: This ends now. Said with a serious look.

Then hit him with a upper cut that made him cough blood and then sent flying and crash to the ground.

Devil MC: And he's down, but is he out?. Said with a questionable look.

He tried to move but failed.

At the stadium.

Sona seeing began to cry a little along with the other girls.

Comet began to worry about his friends and his mate hold him to reassure that he will be ok.

The children began to cry one kid stand up and reveal to be lirenkus the kid that (y/n) talked to him.

Lirenkus: Don't cry. Said with a serious look.

That got the everyone's attention.

Lirenkus: Brave kids like us can't cry, he is strong and he will never give up not matter what challenge it is. Said with a serious look.

Irina took this a chance to cheer them up.

Irina: That's right he never gives up he brings hope and happiness to all of us, he will never give up. Said with a smile.

Issei: THAT'S RIGHT!!. Yelled out of nowhere.

They all look at the gremory team platform to see issei along with kiba, koneko, rossweisse, gasper and xenovia.

Issei: My brother never gives up there's no way he can be defeated that easily, he help me to move forward to become stronger. Said with a serious look.

Then gasper step forward beside issei.

Gasper: That's right he always have our back, he taught me how to believe in myself, to be brave and to move forward. Said with a smile.

Then koneko stood beside gasper.

Koneko: He helped me overcome my fear of my other half and reconnect the bond of me and my sister I'm very great full for what he did for us. Said with a smile.

That made kuroka smile with tears of joy.

Then kiba stood beside her.

Kiba: Same here, I lost myself in darkness but he helped me find the light again, he taught me to remember the warms of true friendship. Said with a smile.

Then akeno stood beside koneko.

Akeno: I was in pain from the past but he helped me gain the strength and courage to move forward again. Said with a smile.

Then asia decided to speak.

Asia: He gave me a home a family, he's the best big brother I ever had. Said with a smile.

Then xenovia.

Xenovia: I've been with him since childhood and always help us whatever we need, that's why he is strong. Said with a smile.

Then issei stood in front.

Issei: That's the reason he never gives up as long he has our support he will win this battle. Said with a smile.

The children began to smile and have their hopes again.

Then everyone ready to say.

Everyone: DON'T GIVE UP (Y/N)!!. Yelled in sync.

Sona put her hands together and closed her eyes.

Sona 'thought': You can do it (y/n) win this. Said in her mind with a worried look.

At the VIP.

His father smile because of his son's  achievement of all he has done for them and give children hope.

Back at the battlefield.

Suddenly (y/n) began to move because he felt hearing their voices and gets up slowly surprising sairaorg.

Y/N: No way I'm stopping, I will become the strongest dragon of all dragon's. Said with a serious look.

While he is getting up suddenly his dragon mark start to change color to crimson red slowly.

At the VIP.

Great red sees this and widen his eyes with a surprised look.

Back at the battlefield.

(Y/N) continue to get up slowly.

Y/N: If I stop now then all my hard work will be for nothing. Said with a serious look.

Then his body began to cover in a crimson red aura.

Y/N: Because no matter what kind of challenge I face, I will stay true to myself never give up and face them head on. Said with a serious look.

Then his dragon mark began to glow crimson red.

Y/N: AND THERE'S NO WAY WILL I LOSE THIS BATTLE!!. Yelled with a serious look.

At the mindscape.

(D/N) along with the other three felt it and look at the gate that it's breaking apart.

D/N: The seal is reacting to him, resonating with his will. Said with a surprised look.

Then the gate breaks apart and the power that was sealed is unleashed.

At the VIP.

Red felt it and widen his eyes.

Red: Here it comes. Said with a surprised look.

Back at the battlefield.

Then suddenly around (y/n) a pillar of crimson red light appeared around him that made a shock wave pushing sairaorg back.

Sairaorg: WHAT THE HELL!?. Yelled with a surprised look.

At the stadium.

Devil MC: What's is happening?. Said with a surprised look.

Everyone is surprised at this but azazel knew what's going on.

Back at the battlefield.

Then the light pillar disappeared amd reveal (y/n) covered in crimson red aura and his hair and dragon markings as well.

At the VIP.

The leaders along with the lords and lady's are surprised at this even millicas and grayfia as well.

Then sirzechs looks at red.

Sirzechs: He unlocked the seal isn't it. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Red: This is going to be a very interesting match. Said with a smile.

Back at the battlefield.

(Y/N) looks at himself of his new form.

Y/N: What is this power?. Said with a surprised look.

Then his partner speaks.

D/N:<That partner is the power of your father and became yours to unlock a new level of power, from the bond of your mates and the hopes of the children to achieve it.> Said in his mind.

That got him surprised and smile at this.

Then he closed his eyes and begin to concentrate his new power and then suddenly in his vision he sees a shadow figure of a three headed dragon and roared very loud.

Then (y/n) opened his eyes.

Y/N: Time to go to the next level partner. Said with a serious look.

D/N:<Yeah partner.>. Said in his mind.

Then he looks at sairaorg.

Y/N: Get ready sairaorg cause this will blow your mind. Said with a smile.

Then he summons his sacred gear that has crimson red color as well and his aura skyrocketed.

(A/N: Start at 0.22.)

He focused his power and says a new chant.

Y/N: I, who am about to awaken, Am the Heavenly Dragon who excel with the crimson star of the cosmos, I obtained the infinite and  will fulfill the dream, I will become the dragon of the galaxy and I will shine everything with my crimson starlight!!. Said the chant.

Then the crimson red light shine around him.

D/N:<NEO JUGGERNAUT EXCEL DRIVE!!.> Yelled.

Then the light burst and explosion and reveals (y/n)'s new armor.

Sairaorg is surprised at this.

At the stadium.

Devil MC: UNBELIEVABLE EVERYONE THE BLUE DRAGON EMPEROR JUST BECAME A CRIMSON RED DRAGON!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

Everyone is shocked to see his new form like no other.

Sona felt his strength through the mark and smile.

At the VIP.

Everyone are surprised and great red is smiling.

(End music.)

Back at the battlefield.

Sairaorg is surprised at this and smirk of excitement.

Sairaorg: You achieve a new level so what will you called it?. Said with a smile.

He thought of a name of this power.

Y/N: Neo dragon mode. Said.

Sairaorg: Catchy name but now let's see you can dodge this. Said with a serious look.

Then he use the same attack like he did to rossweisse but before it could get close the heads in the wings began to move forward and opened their mouths.

D/N:<NEO ABSORPTION!!.> Yelled.

Then the attack gets absorb surprising sairaorg.

Sairaorg: That's unexpected. Said with a surprised look.

Then both of them stare at each other.

They scream and charge towards each other at fast speed and crash at each other, then they stood their ground and began to fight blow to blow.

At the stadium.

Devil MC: Unbelievable these two are fighting with everything they got. Said with a surprised look.

Rias and her peerage began to get anxious about this last battle.

Sona and along with the rest are worried.

Back at the battlefield.

Then (y/n) dodge an incoming right hook and punched sairaorg forcing him back and suddenly he hit him with an upper cut send him away.

Then (y/n) rush after him and fires his attack hitting sairaorg. Then sairaorg landed and fell on one knee then suddenly (y/n) appeared in front of him and roundhouse kick at him.

Then sairaorg flips back up and rush to him attacks him with full force of his fist, that made him push back but (y/n) used the wings to regain his balance.

Y/N: Time to finish this. Said with a serious look.

Then he use the heads to fire an attack and made sairaorg to push back and (y/n) rush behind his attack and his right fist covered in crimson red aura.

Y/N: DRAGON SLAYER SACRED ART!!. Yelled with a serious look.

At the stadium.

Issei and the rest sees this.

Issei: GO BRO!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Kiba: FINISH IT!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Gasper and asia: GO BIG BROTHER!!. Yelled in sync.

The audience began to cheer.

Sona let her feelings out.

Sona: YOU CAN DO IT (Y/N)!!. Yelled.

Then her mate mark glow a bit.

Back at the battlefield.

Suddenly (y/n) felt his mark and sona's feelings.

Then he got close and sairaorg looks at him.

Sairaorg 'thought': So the will to protect those he loves gives him strength. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Y/N: CRIMSON DRAGONIC IMPACT!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He hit sairaorg with full force making a huge explosion.

(End music.)

At the stadium.

Everyone is tense not seeing anything through the smoke.

Even his friends and mates are worried.

Back at the battlefield.

The smoke cleared and reveal (y/n) without his armor but still in his Neo form.

Then he looks and widen his eyes seeing sairaorg still standing.

Devil MC: UNBELIEVABLE SAIRAORG STILL STANDING!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

Then (y/n) prepare for his next move but.

Sairaorg: That's......enough. Said with a smile.

That got (y/n) to see he is tired and can't stand any longer.

Sairaorg: You did well (y/n) hyoudou, your the strongest. Said with a smile.

He smile as well.

Y/N: Thank you for giving me a great battle sairaorg. Said with a smile.

Sairaorg: Looks like I'll pass the torch on to you, promise that you will lead a better future for the young generations. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Y/N: You have my word sairaorg. Said with a smile.

Then sairaorg disappeared along with regulus.

At the stadium.

Devil MC: IT'S ALL OVER (Y/N) HYOUDOU HAS DEFEATED SAIRAORG BAEL!!. Yelled.

The audience began to cheer.

Rias and her peerage are celebrating, asia and gasper hugging, kiba smiling, koneko, akeno and rossweisse hugged each other, issei jumping with joy and rias crying in joy.

Sona began to cry a bit that he won along with tsubaki, kuroka and tiamat.

Comet smile at this along with his mate.

Riser smile and walks away.

Riser 'thought': You fulfill your promise and the next time we fight I will defeat you. Said in his mind with a smile.

At the VIP.

Millicas and serafall cheering.

Zeoticus and venelana aplause along with lord and lady sitri.

Sirzechs and michael aplause as well.

Great red smiling.

Red 'thought': You unlock you hidden power and created a new form of power, I am very proud of you son and your mother is as well. Said in his mind with a smile.

Back at the battlefield.

(Y/N) smile at his victory and he achieve at new level of power.

Then he falls backwards to the ground and goes unconscious.

Unknown to everyone on top of the roof of the stadium vali along with his team and ophis watch the whole thing.

Vali smirk with excitement and walk away along with his team and teleported away.

Ophis look at (y/n).

Ophis: You achieve your father's power as your own, your worthy to be my mate. Said with a small smile.

Then she teleported away.

End chapter.

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this epic chapter please vote if you liked it.

Peace out readers.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

19K 449 10
(Inspired by the story twin dragons by HolyKnightX in fanfiction and second version of my original twin dragon) Both twin brothers born from an angel...
35.9K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...
290K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
92.5K 2K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him