The Jr Heroes club (BNHA next...

By Insomniac_LBH

Set 20 years in the future, the next generation of heroes are starting at U.A high school. the story mainly... More

Prologue
Hiro Midoriya
Writers Block
Homura Bakugou
Mio Todoroki
Toda Iida
First day
The daughter of Ground Zero
The first test (part 1)
The first test (part 2)
The other side
Ayuko Tamaki
Why can't we be friends
New members
The sports festival
Sports festival (part 2)
Ayano Todoroki
Sorry
Sports festival (part 3)
Aftermath
Pride Month (Short story)
Shou Todoroki.
Love and Death
Lumina and Shoto Todoroki
Back to normal
Internship Pt1
Internship Pt 2
Who are you really?
Am I dead?
Hospital morning
Lets have fun
The Shinzo Experiment
Where is she?
Touya!?
Ice and Fire
Suicide or Murder
You are loved
Storm and Snuggles
The Bakugou-Kirishima family
Must stay together.
Family
Make over with the girls
Dances and Kisses
Uncovered
...
Half empty class room
Vigilante
First rule of the Jr Heroes club...
Thanks Dad
Sleepovers
Kaminari need help with a date.
Cafe and Movies
Time travel...?
Look after my brother
The promise
Give me a goddamn hug
Lemillion, Suneater and Error
My lady
Ayano Todoroki and Izuki Shinzo
A school Ball?
Infultration
Sisters
Life on the run
Family back together
Kiri Sero
Betrayal
I have a plan (part 1)
I have a plan part 2
Get out of my way dad...
Should have come alone...
Touya and Janpu
Experienced villains vs Newbie Heroes
Sacrafice
Family dinner
Saving a friend
If I fail you.
MY Hera
let's get you out of here
Icarus
Thanks sis (final)
THE JR HEROES CLUB IS NOW ON WEBTOON
Merry Christmas

The daughter of Ground Zero and the Glitch

455 12 5
By Insomniac_LBH

The two friends stopped in front of the Midoriya household.
"You going to be good Homura"
"It's only 2 blocks to my place"
"I know but did you hear, 4 more of our classmate went missing last night all of them got letters first"
"Hiro, just chill I'm gonna be fine"
Hiro gave his best friend a short goodbye hug before waving and walking inside.

-

"Help me...p...please" Homura looked into an alley a saw a old man sitting against the cold concrete wall. "H...hey blondie please h...help I'm bleeding a lot" Homura's mind went blank as she ran to help the elderly man. She held her hand out to help him up. "Are you ok sir!?" She was met with a small smile as he man grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall. "Wow what the-!?" 10 other men walked around the corner.
"Good job boss!"
"Yeah mate, just imagine the Master's face when we walk in with Homura Kirishima Bakugou haha"
Homura's head was cocked up so one of the villains could get a better look at her face. "Damn she does look a lot like Ground Zero."
"Yeah I would really love to see that fags face at his beautiful daughters funeral."
Homura snarled and throw the man of her and bashed his face into the wall before sprinting to the street. Before she could make it a huge wall of steel roze up in front of her blocking her exit. The blonde girl turned around and smirked at the Villains. "So it's gonna be like that huh. let's get this over with but first, who wants to leave now and avoid a broken back." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a rock. She melted it and used it to hit the man running towards her away. One of the men who had a large scar on his cheek teleported behind her, Homura ducked his punch before kicking him to the wall knocking the wind out of him.

"2 down 9 to go. DIE!"

-

A blue haired hero in a long white cape stopped there daily routine to stare down the suspicious large metal building.

"Wasn't there a alley there before?"

-

The villain who appeared to be there leader gut punched Homura making her feel nauseous and causing to step away from the 6 men still standing. "You...you had enough y...yet" she said smugly but still out of breath. One of the guys behind her kicked her in the back of the knees and bashed her head onto the ground. Homura got up and sloppily wiped the blood from her head and charge at the leader but tipped and fell as the hit to the head made her feel dizzy. With one last kick she was out on the ground. The head of the group throw her over his shoulder and they all started to all walk away with her.
"That was to much to much work for ¥220 000"
"Dude if we get a whole class of students we will me millionaires"
"Ha true"
"Sorry but that's not gonna happen!"
A half unconscious Homura looked up at the voice that interrupted the villains. "I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to put her down and turn yourselves in before I beat you into next week"

Homura could find her self able to look away from the scene in front of her and found herself mesmerised by the young hero. He hair was a dark black-blue tied into a messy plait and her long bangs were pushed behind her pointy elf like ears. As for her hero costume she wore a long white cape on top of a two piece grey and blue skin tight suit. Homura watch as the girl walked into the wall on one side of the alley only to appear  walking out of the other wall less than a second later, was that her quirk?. Before she knew it all the men were on the ground and the tall girl was walking over to her. "Are you ok?"
"Y...yeah"
"You're bleeding from the head really badly, would you like me to call an ambulance?"
"No I will patch myself at home it's just down the street" Homura started to stand but feel the hero caught her and put her one her back. "Ok but please let me take you home. My quirk is teleportation so it will only take a second."
"Umm...ok my address is 13 Tōri st" the hero nodded and started running towards the solid wall only for them to appear coming out of the wall next to the Kirishima Bakugou household. "Um thank you" Homura said shyly. "It's ok my name is Error I patrol area often so if you need me again it won't be too hard to find me" Error gave the sweetest smile to Homura before they both turned to go the separate ways. Homura turned around to say thank you one last time but she had already teleported away.

-

"Homura?" Aiko sat on his sisters bed looking at her blood covered face. "DAD, PA HOMURA'S HURT!" "Aiko be quiet!". Katsuki looked in to the room before yelling to his husband to get the first aid kit. "Homura what happened to you?!"
"Nothing just a few villains"
"VILLAINS."
"Kat calm down its ok" Ejiro tried to calm is raging husband. "NO EIJI IT'S NOT. THEY WERE TRYING TO TAKE HER TO THE MASTER!"
"We don't know that honey" the redhead kneeled by his daughter to wipe the blood from her forehead and put a bandaid on the cut. "I'm gonna ask half and half and the fart (Shoto and Lumina) to walk you home from school from now on"
"What that's bullshit!!!"
"And you are not to talk to anyone who I don't know and you are only allowed to go out with Hiro, Toda and Mio but only if you are altogether and it's daylight" Katsuki turned and slammed the door. Homura sat there fuming. " hey Ra ra don't get angry you know your father's just worried" "well he shouldn't. I took 5 of them down by myself!!!" "Honey, it's ok I will talk to him but you just need to be careful" Eijiro lent forward and kisses Homura on the forehead. "Now rest up" "ok bye pa."

-

It was almost midnight. Homura's phone started buzz. She sluggish walked over and opened it. It was Aoyama.

-

Aoyama Yuko
Bakugou, I saw the news are you ok?

Kirishima Bakugou
Yes and how the fuck did you get my number!?

Aoyama Yuko
Mio gave it to me.

Kirishima Bakugou
Of course she did

Aoyama Yuko
Did you hear from Meneta yet?

Kirishima Bakugou
No

Aoyama Yuko
She got a letter this morning and when she got home a woman had broken into her house and talked her about the master.

Kirishima Bakugou
Shit. Is she ok!?

Aoyama Yuko
Yes. her father and 10 other heroes showed up before they got into a fight but 8 of the 11 heroes there are in the hospital and the intruder only got a few scratches!

Kirishima Bakugou
She sounds good. Did they catch her?

Aoyama Yuko
No

Aoyama Yuko
I just heard that a bunch of students just dropped out of UA

Kirishima Bakugou
you better not pussy

Aoyama Yuko
No of course not but I was thinking we don't know everybody too well yet but we should all get together and watch each other's backs and stuff.

Kirishima Bakugou
... go on

Aoyama Yuko
And we should try and find out who this Master is and we can share info. We could meet up and just tell the teachers it's a club or something like that.

Kirishima Bakugou
So you want 1-a to join a club to sneak around and find out who is trying to murder us and not just tell the pros.

Aoyama Yuko
Basically

Kirishima Bakugou
...

Aoyama Yuko
...

Kirishima Bakugou
Why not I will make a group chat.

(Kirishima Bakugou name a group chat)

(Kirishima Bakugou invited windy, Deku 2.0, Iida, Pikachu, Toad, sticky girl, that blonde invisible girl, lazer and Moody boi)

Windy
What's with the nic names?

Iida
And why am I the only one without one?

Kirishima Bakugou
I can remember most of y'all names and I couldn't think of one for Toda.

(Sticky girl renamed "Kirishima Bakugou" "Rocky")

Rocky
WTF MENETA 😡

Sticky girl
You like it 😋

(Moody boi left the chat)

Pikachu
Looks like Aizawa didn't want to deal with our bull shit lol😂

-

Homura and Aoyama spent the rest of the night explaining there idea of a secret club. They all agree that I could be safer for all of them and all decided to join (except Aizawa who didn't want to talk to anybody)

-

(That blonde Invisible girl renamed the chat "the jr heroes club")

Windy
Sweet mis Yaoyorozu might just fall for that

Iida
I still do not think that hiding this investigation from the teaches is the best course of action

Deku 2.0
I'm with Toda on this one

Rocky
We need to figger this out and we all know the pros are painfully slow at doing that. We need to protect out selfs and find out this shit now.

Iida
I guess

Toad
They know we're we live. We need to do this fast, before they get to our family

Iida
That is also true.

Iida
Ok but we can't to anything to dangerous like walk into the villains base by our selves.

Rocky
Sure this dad 🖕

Lazer
Coolio. Let's meet tomorrow at lunch in homeroom. Gn

-

They all agree and fell asleep feeling a bit safer knowing that the 9 of them will be look out for eachother.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Can y'all guess who Error is

Next chapter is gonna be fun. It about Itsuki and Hera and there relationship

And thanks for almost 350 reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 11 16
Time has passed quickly: Class 1-A graduates and because hero's, get married, and some even have kids. Follow them all as they go through their seco...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
287K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
160K 7.5K 56
To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have a evil heart and give a giant middle fin...