When Night Comes

By Turtle_Girl_03

A girl returns back to her home in Mystic Falls, only to be sucked into a supernatural mess. She's special, s... More

PLEASE READ. I DONT WANT TO GET SUED
The Return
Hardships.
The Carnival
The Duke Trip
Blood and Moon
Meeting An OG
Killing Is Our Family Sport
The Discovery
When you need to prepare your Bff first their First.
Full Moon Time, Baby.
Figuring It All Out
Preperations for the big Klaus reveal
When your history teacher gets possesed.
The Plan
New introductions
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
The Sun Also Rises Pt 2
The Affermath.
Sister Bonding
"The Rippah!"
Voicemails.
The 'Truth'
Anger Management
Failed Plan
New Friends.
Rebekah
Big News
The Final Countdown
Trouble In Paradise?
Besties For The Resties
New Encounters?
Mama's Backstory.
Will The Truth Be Spilled?
"You couldn't just break his neck?"
Dumb Hyrbrids With Their Dumb Leader.
Goodbye.
Care-Bear Birthday.
The Coffins. Pt 1
The Coffins. Pt2
The coffins Pt 3
Meeting The Family.
The Vampire Ball
Art Show
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Road Trip Bitches!
Reunion Time, Baby.
Happy Death Day
Clean-Up Crew Gone Wrong.
The Fight
Mysterious Delight.
A Tragic Day
Vampire Effects.
Another Possesion.
Funeral Services always make me hungry.
!Buffy The Vampire Hunter!
"But he loves you. Its just hard for him fo show it."
Someone Else Knows About Your Secret.
Let the Truth Be Spilled
Miss Mystic Falls
Big Announcement.
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Torture Baby.
Im sorry..
Heartbreak
House Arrest
The One Cure Wonder
Unwanted Forgiveness
"Trust me. We've all done bad things."
Another House Arrest
Gender Reveal.
Bayou Baby Doctor Fail
Filler Episode.
Unexpected Illness
Ty-Ty
Forgiving Family.
Casket Girls
Snowball Fight
The "Resurrection."
Sisterly Love
Who let the Dogs Out
Hopeful Dreams
The Truth In It All
Memories Inc.
Filler Upper
Back In Good Ol' Mystic Falls
Party On Man
Dr. Wes
Bye Bye Baby
Old Men Can't Fight Pregnant Shifters
Blue isn't your color
"Is This The End?"
"No, of course not. It's only the beginning."
Stay safe

Klaus.

5K 112 13
By Turtle_Girl_03

Edited: I'll say it again, I thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my story. It's grown so much and I'm incredibly thankful for you all. Remember, any questions or ideas for the future, either comment or message me and I'll definitely take it into view:))

"Wake up, love." I heard. I groaned and swiped the hand away. But than realizing who it was I jumped up.

"Nik!" I embraced him in a hug and he chuckled.

"I see you're glad I'm back." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Not in the slightest." I teased. He chuckles.

There was still blood on my dress from yesterday, it was barley visible but you could see it, and that's what Klaus did. He reached to lift up my shirt to see if it was my blood and I panicked.

Next thing I new I was on the other side of the room. Klaus looked at me in confusion.

"Uh, sorry. I've been really insecure lately." I half lied. I forgot that it might be slightly more easy to tell I was pregnant.

I hid the pregnancy test in my drawer. I don't know why I didn't throw it away. It just seemed....right to keep it.

Klaus nodded unsurely and told me to get ready to go somewhere.

"Why?" I had asked.

"It's time to pay Tyler a little visit." He said. I only nodded.

...

"More deputies?" I hear Tyler say. We walk out.

"Not exactly." Klaus said.

Tyler sighed. "They're hybrids."

"I was halfway to Chicago when I heard you were shot. I had hoped to leave Mystic falls for good, but duty calls." Klaus said bitterly.

"Nice to know you care." Tyler said sarcastically.

"I don't. I should have killed you for the little stunt your friends pulled, stopping my heart. Leaving me to rot in a coffin." Klaus replied.

He has stepped closer to Tyler but I made sure that I had one hand on his arm and the other slightly in between them.

"Yeah well you used my body as an escape hatch so I think that makes us even." Tyler shoots. He gets closer but I put my hand on his chest.

He looks at me and I plead with him with my eyes. He sighs and steps back.

"Not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left."

Klaus grabbed my hand and I gave Tyler an apologetic smile before following Klaus out.

...

I walked around the Lockwood mansion, exploring rooms I haven't been in for a while.

Klaus was off somewhere else.

I walked in to Tyler's dads old office but stopped when I saw a young girl.

"You're a new face." I said leaning against the doorframe.

"And judging by your gorgeous looks, you must be Kiera." She said smiling.  I blushed and waved my hand at her playfully.

"I'm Haley." She said sticking her hand out. I grabbed it and smiled.

"You can call me Kiki. The only people who call me Kiera are-"

"Kiera, love. Who's your friend?" I heard Klaus say. He came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"old." I finish. She chuckled. Klaus rolled his eyes playfully.

"You must be a friend of Tyler's." He said. Haley gave him an uncertain look.

"He hasn't mentioned you..." He said. He trailed off, seeming to be listening to something.

Finally after a couple minutes he smirked.

"And now I know why." We heard the front door close. I looked at him questionably.

Tyler cheated on Caroline with her. He said/thought. I felt my eyes go wide.

"Listen, I better go. It was so nice meeting you." Haley said. I smiled and nodded.

"Better come this way." I said. She looked at me oddly but nodded.

Than I sat on the couch waiting for Tyler to get back. When he did I stood up with a glare.

He looks at me in confusion before I walk up and push him.

"Caroline stuck by you, no matter what, and how do you repay her? By cheating on her! Such a man you are." I scoff. He scowls at me and bumps his chest with mine.

"I think it's time you for you to leave." He growls. I see Klaus stand up from my peripheral vision but I hold my hand up.

"No come on. If you think you're so tough, hit me." I say calmly. He gives me an odd look.

"What? No I'm not gonna-"

"Hit me." I say a little louder. He shakes his head.

"I know you want to. Come on, pussy. Do it. Hit me. Show me the man you really are!" I said getting in his face.

He turns to Klaus and starts breathing heavily.

"Klaus, Get your bitch." He says. I chuckle.

"You wanna talk about being someone's bitch? Huh?" I push him and he slams in the wall.

"Knock it off!" He yells. I shake my head.

"Hit. Me!" I shout. Just like that I feel a sharp pain in my lip. I turn my head back to him with a smirk.

He only continues to huff.

So I grab him by the neck and slam him in to the ground. He groans and turns to his side but I straddle him and punch his face.

His head stays near the floor so I turn it to me and punch him again. Than again. Than again. Until finally he seems almost unconscious.

"You're MY bitch. Do you understand me? Screw the sire bond to Klaus. You're my little hybrid." I hiss.

He just lays on the ground staring off. He knows that it's all fake but turns his head to make it look real. His pain would go away shortly.

I turn to Klaus who has his feet on the desk watching me with adoration.

The phone rings and Klaus picks up.

"Hello, Damon." He says happily. I smile and sit on the desk.

I see Tyler healed up. He looks at me than to the ground before leaning against the couch. I smile in victory.

"Tyler is a otherwise occupied making big decisions about honestly and whatnot. Is there anything I can do." He asks. I look at Tyler who's still sitting on the ground and I walk up and hold up my hand for him to take.

He gives me a look before taking it. When he gets up, we bump chests and I lean in to his ear.

"We aren't even close to even." I hiss, my lips brushing past his ear.

When I pull away he gulps and nods.

"He wouldn't." Klaus said, turning my attention back to him. "But my girl and I, however..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 13 13
TVD/TO Fanfiction It was the late 990s and the Mikaelson family were living peacefully in Mystic Falls. This all changes when they find a mysterious...
37.7K 1.2K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...
509K 12.5K 51
Faith Everly never had the best life. From having an abusive mother to being a siphoner, life wasn't the greatest. So what happens when vampires star...
488K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...