Hate And Fate | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If th... More

Hate And Fate
1. Mira and Rahim
2. The Chaos
3. Wifey
4. Decisions
6. Guilty
7. More Fights
8. Adjustments
9. Divorce
10. Comebacks
11. Tired
12. Different
13. Why?
14. Creep
15. Nice
16. Love?
17. Strange
18. Mrs. Almira Ibrahim Sayed
19. Pick-up Lines
20. Stupid Stunts
21. Phone Call
22. Leaving Her
23. Take Care
24. My Man
25. Fever? Love Fever!
26. Say Sunshine
27. Vigilance
28. Worried
29. Challenge
Ramadan Mubarak!
30. Scoldings
31. We Are One
32. Ignorance
33. The Prank
34. Twenty-Four Hours
35. Get habituated
36. Too Late?
37. Don't Cry
38. Reasons
39. Not Let Him Go
40. Whole Damn World
Conclusion

5. Birthday

8.9K 452 142
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

I B R A H I M' S  P O V

What is the problem of this whole family?! Some just tease and some just force us to do things.

After giving lecture to Hamdan, everybody was seated at the dining table to have dinner ofcourse.

As I started filling my plate someone stepped on my foot and it was none other than Almira Zainab Khan!

I raised my eyebrows at her, she seriously have a very bad habit hurting other people's feet. Or is it just me?

She mouthed 'date' and then I remember that we were supposed to ask about our Ruksati (completely moving in with the husband) date.

I cleared my throat to get everybody's attention and everyone snapped their heads at me. Uhh..

"Umm, I wanted to ask that when have you finalised the Ruksati date.?" I uttered hesitantly.

"Oooo, can't wait right? Mira's all yours, have patience my son have patience." How can my mother tease me like this when everybody is present to have dinner?!

"MOM." I groaned.

"Tenth of May." Dadu announced. As soon as he announced the fork which Mira was holding dropped on the plate. Today was ninth of and in ONE DAY THERE'S RUKSATI?! Why does the date sound so familiar..hmm...Wait a second....ITS ON MY BIRTHDAY!?

"NO!" I and Mira both said together. This girl surely copies a lot.

"Wow! Such a nice coordination." Hamdan seriously is gonna die today. Why does he talk rubbish all the time?!

"Dadu its my birthday on that day! How could you do this!?" I whined to Dadu. Practically to everyone.

"See it's your on birthday so two happiness at the same time." Nano tried out to give reason.

"How will you prepare it in such short period of time?" Asked Mira.

"We have done everything only you both have to come at the hall. That's it.." Uncle Mustafa added.

"But-" Mira was going to say but got cut by Uncle Mustafa.

"Now complete your dinner and sleep. You need sleep my girl. Beauty sleep."

"Yes. Tomorrow's your day. You even have to get ready!" Aunt Rahat gushed.

OH GOD WHY IS MY LIFE A MESS?!

Later everybody finished their food and went into their respective rooms.

It was half past eleven when I got a text from Mira.

ENEMY 😡
I am very tensed Rahim. Tomorrow's our Ruksati. *_*

Yes, I have saved her name as enemy because she's one.

           No shit Sherlock. -_-

ENEMY 😡
You idiot! You can never be serious. Its waste talking to you! DUMB GIRL!

          Hey! WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUMB GIRL? You yourself are one don't give me your name you Gorilla.

ENEMY 😡
Stop writing in caps and I know that I always speak truth but I am not a mirror so go infront of one and talk!

The nerve if this girl!! She has problem even if I write in caps. . . WTH!!

            Have you ever looked yourself in mirror if someone sees you they will probably go mad.

ENEMY😡
At least its better then you, you VOLDEMORT.

Excuse me miss I do have a nose so you have no rights to call me Voldemort, you Bellatrix.

ENEMY😡
If I can't call you voldemort then you are a goblin. And don't you dare call me Bellatrix.

Don't describe yourself.

ENEMY 😡
I knew it was waste of time talking to you. Idiot. Bye and bad night let all the bed bugs bite. Horrible dreams!

Huh. Nothing is horrible than you. Bye. And same to you. Bad dreams.

And this is how we talk.

I am so scared about tomorrow. Whats gonna happen. And this idiot knows nothing except arguing with me.

Please Allah save me from her. My this year's birthday is gonna be the worst from last twenty four years.

I laid on my bed and waited for sleep to come. As I was almost dozing off someone knocked at the door. Who could it be? I checked the time it was two minutes to midnight.

I opened the door to see Mira and Hamdan were standing.

"What happened? Why are you here at this time?" I asked both of them.

"Thank God we reach before time I knew you were going to take your sweet time in opening the door." Mira rolled her eyes. Never leaves a chance to insult me.

They both nodded at each other.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They both yelled together and blast the party popper. Ughh...

"YOU BOTH KNOW I DONT LIKE THAT PARTY POPPER THING!" I screamed at them.

"Now you will cause it was Appi's (sister's) idea!" Hamdan exclaimed and ran away.

"YOU?!" I shouted at Mira.

"Uh. . . Happy birthday have a blast oh sorry you already had." She giggled and joined Hamdan.

She will never let me rest in peace.
Oh god again! I will again need to take a shower...ughhhh...

T H E N E X T M O R N I N G

As I went down the whole house was filled with guests all my family friends and relatives. I think this all was pre-planned.

Anyway I found a chair to sit on it when someone screamed in my ear. Oh god who's this maniac.

It was Hania, my father's friends' daughter. Ughh... I hate her.

"Happy birthday Ahim!" She chimed. Oh I hate that nickname. I just fake smiled in return.

"Thankyou Hania. Why did you come? I mean when did you come?"

"Early in the morning." Right I woke up by ten o' clock today because it's Saturday which means no work. I decided that after Fajr Salah (first prayer of the day for Muslims)  I will think about something to delay this Ruksati too but slept after offering my Salah (prayer) because I had to take shower last night because of some great personalities and that postponed my sleep schedule.

"We are here for attending your Ruksati." She said in a sad tone. Why is she sad? Maybe she's also pitying me.

"Oh. I am going now. I need to talk to my Mom." I lied, sorry Allah, and got away from her.

Now that I've told her why not meet Mom.

Where is Mira? Since I woke up I didn't see her.

As I went into the kitchen I spotted Mummy and Aunt Rahat standing there.

"Happy birthday dear son." They both said together as soon as they saw me. Such caring mothers.

"Thank you Mom and Aunt."

"Mom, Aunt where is Mira?" I asked them.

"Already missing her? Its okay from today every second of your life you'll have her by your side." Ughh...why does it sound like a threat?

"No, I just asked out of curiosity." I babbled.

"You will not see her today. And you can't even talk/text her. We even took her phone from her." Anyway I don't even want to talk to her.

I turned back and started walking. I spotted my best friend Fahad.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He shouted in my ear. "Hey!" We hugged each other. I had called him and infromed about the Ruksati before coming down and asked to reach here ASAP.

"You dawg already married and now Ruksati." He slapped my back.

"You know I hate her." I sighed. "Where's Aunt Naaz and Uméma?" Aunt Naaz is his mother and Uméma his sister, who is like a little sister to me too.

"They will arrive directly at the venue."

Soon the time passed by and it was time for Ruksati. I was here dressed in my clothes and sitting in the hall. God knows what's gonna happen.

I met with Dad, Uncle Mustafa, Nano and Dadu and appreciating the decorations. In such short time they did all this. But who am I kidding it could've been pre-planned too.

I was just sitting there and was surrounded by my all cousins when Mira walked in with her cousins and her Mom.

Damn she was looking pretty in that elephant sized bridal wear.

I never thought that this girl could look so good.

She walked up and stood beside me, stepping on my foot on the way. Man, I take all my words back.  I hissed in pain and glared at her.

"What happened?" She asked innocently.

"You stepped on my foot." I complained.

"Hey what can I do if you came in my way. You could've moved aside." She ushered giving an excuse. Ugh..I hate her

"Just buger off!!"

"YOU IDIOT YOU ARE TELLING ME TO BUGER OFF?! YOU PATHETIC HUMAN." She sneered at me.

"Mira-Rahim stop fighting all the guests are staring at you both." Mom came tried to calm us down.

"Aunt this boy is creating troubles-"

"Huh as if you are as clean as purified water. Right?" I retorted.

"Shut up both of you and sit down."

"Huh!" We both said and turned our face away froms each other.

I can't stand her for one second what am I going to do my whole life. Allah save me.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! We have reached the Ruksati. So from here the main story starts. Yeah! I am so excited. Please comment and vote. Till then AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 23/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
219K 12.5K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
796K 23.7K 30
"It was a deal" what..?? "What...??? What type of deal ammi..??" I asked her confused. "Your marriage was a deal." Shagufta who got married to a bil...
81.3K 2.9K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...