liskook [i can hear you]

By Honeypokpak

lisa a transfer high school student in Seoul ...daughter of mr. lee minh ho and junji ho the great actors of... More

IntroductionπŸ’ž
welcome back in SeoulπŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸŒ‰
MermaidπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’ž
1st day of high schoolπŸŒ‰πŸ’–πŸ’£πŸ’™
voicesβ€πŸ’žπŸ‘‘
Swimming CompetitionπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–
Tour to oceanlifeπŸŒ‰πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’–part 1
Marine life part 2πŸŒ‰πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–
DrunkπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯🍸🍻
Confession πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›
it's officialβ€πŸ’œπŸ’–
Annual function πŸΈπŸΈπŸŒ‰
where are you now 😭
The plan 🀐
scared😭😩😯
it's only you❀
Stay with me πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’–β€
jealousπŸ˜ πŸ’—
awkwardπŸ˜„πŸ˜…
my brotherπŸ™ŒπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’–
Bonding β€πŸ’–πŸ°πŸ±
kiss and make upπŸ’‹β€πŸŒ‰
HBD roseπŸ’– part 1
HBD roseπŸ’– part 2
HBD rosΓ¨πŸ’– part 3
good morningπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚
14th febπŸ’–
final exams😨
results πŸ™πŸ’£
results part 2πŸ°πŸ’
lisa stop!😨
lil bit introducing:
Home πŸŒ‰πŸ˜­
poison❀
I'm sorry 😭
I'm good πŸ™ŒπŸ€—
she is mine πŸ°πŸ’œπŸ˜»
i knew it 😭
who are you ?
new cover
ThailandπŸŒ‰πŸ˜»
i miss you😭🐰
Dreams
we meet againπŸ°πŸ’œπŸ˜»πŸ’›
party🍸🍸
My memories are backπŸ’–
weirdπŸ€”πŸ° + epilogueπŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ™Œ
thankuπŸ°πŸ’œπŸ˜»

New friendπŸŒˆπŸ’œ

870 21 13
By Honeypokpak

lisa pov:
it's been 2 days since we are back from our school trip
and today me and Jennie unnie are going together to school because rose and jisso unnie are going to meet us at the School

it's 7:00 already i applied a lil bit of blush and my cheerry chapstick
and voilla im done

beep berep beeep!
i look from my window and saw Jennie unnie in her car outside waiting for me

jennie " lisa babe common! hurry up we are going to be late "..

i rushed towards her and then we drove towards our school

(at campus)

me " unnie do feel like someone following us?".

jen unnie " nope ! naah but why you feeling that way see there is no one following us everyone is busy in minding there own business ".

i turned around again and a guy stood there like he was frooze there .....
he said
" Hii actually I'm new to this place and i don't have many friends can please help me out! ".

he said and i realized that jennie unnie was walking away and talking to me thinking i was with her then i chuckled at her and i called out for her "yaah! unnie im here turn around".

she turned and she came towards me

and said " yaah! how embarrassing is that I was talking to myself for all the time thinking you when near me you should have called me earlier and who is this guy?".

well i too don't know your name i thought.

he said " ummnh__ I'm sorry i forget to introduced myself .. i m sehun and I'm new at this place so can you both help me out and i don't have any friends so can please _ _ i mean ".

i cutt him off and i said " don't worry we can be friends and I'm lisa minh hoo nice to meet you ".

jennie gave him a assuring smile and said " I'm kim Jennie and common! now don't be shy we are only humans not vampire you know and we will show you this place common let's goo now! ".

yeah sure only humans not vampire not mermaid .i thought that

i look at him he was still not moving he was too shy then to make him comfortable i held his hand and told him " we can't stand here all day let's go now okay!".

he nodded  and wait he was blushing .. haa haa! seriously guys these days well what to do when someone beautiful like me is near them they can't control that you know.. i thought.

he suddenly chuckled to my surprise .. what's wrong with him anyways may beee because of nervousness maybe...

we showed him entire campus and school and we then reach towards his locker and then he said " thank you for helping me out it means a lot to me thank you both of you I am so thankful to you ".

he is really soo good and greatfull towards us..  we just smiled towards him and then we left..

i saw rose rushing towards me and she told me " jennie unnie and lisa taehyung and jungkook are looking for you like crazy animals since there are these some bastards and bitches taking about you two saying that you two are interested in the new guy?  like who is he?  and i know you both are loyall but you know how jealousy affects actually cut that effects your boyfriends ... you better find them now or else they harm that new guy ".

and then i saw jisso unnie running towards us she was about to speak but Jennie unnie said "unnie  i know what you want to say lisa let's go now we have to see them " .

she hold my hand and we started waking i told her " unnie we were just helping that good and innocent guy although he is good looking we didn't saw him in that way right?".

she stopped on her way and looked at me and said " i know that lisa  we were just helping him even though he was good looking we know that we have a boyfriend so we will never cheat on them but you know jealousy let's see them before late and I'm".

someone cut her off by clearing their throats and we saw....  them

taehyung oppa with red eyes and my kookie who is all red in fuming anger..
they both were so scary that they will kill that guy any other fuckin second..

tae oppa said " so you both think he was good looking huh! "..

oops! they heard us talking

kookie " yes we heard you talking about that good looking handsome guy..  lisa do have to say something "?.

ohhh!  noo! even though i said he was good looking which he is really handsome but we also said that we will never cheat on them.. i thought

kookie " yaah! enough  don't think about that guy if he is still goid looking or not and we trust you but not others so hyung let's make him late good looking guy ara".

shit how i forgot he can hear my thoughts.. shitt that's means they will harm that innocent guy. 

what i thought jennie unnie said that like sometimes I think she is also my sister like soul sister you know nevermind back to topic...

jennie " listen us out babe..  don't harm him  he is innocent ".

i said " yes oppa and kookie he is too innocent he just wanted to friends with us because he is new here and we just helped him that's all and if you both want we both will never talk to that guy again but please don't hurt anyone who is innocent ".

kookie " now that you both care for him just by meeting him once? "

tae oppa " jennie remember i told you that you are mine only and i think now it's time for that guy to know that you are already taken  and don't you dare to care for him he is not your boyfriend I'm remember that kookie let's go ".

they both smirk at us and they went..

ooh shit that guy me and unnie looked at each other and we started following them

..

and we saw sehun there with tae oppa and jungkook with jimin jinoppa and naamjoon oppa and suga oppa and j hope oppa...

that's enough to scare the shitt out of the new boy...
i yelled "sehun..  "

and he lokked at me and Jennie and he smiled shitt!  no he blushed!  fuck...

just Then jungkook held his collar and said " so you are sehun huh! do you know that that two girls have boyfriends already .. that girl lisa is my girl don't you dare come near her and that girl jennie is my brother's girl so you better back off  ".

tae oppa spoke " you better back off!  or else we will leave you with nothing and when we say nothing it means nothing ".

i know jungkook can hear my thought..

babe jungkookie  just look at me i love you let's eat something but if you will fight how we will eat with those dirty hands of your hummn?

jungkook said " lisa my girl if you are hungry you can go to the cafeteria and I will come and don't you worry of my dirty hands I will watch them after I beat the shit out of this guy " ..

shit my cute behavior is also not working out eottuke? ..

then Jennie said " taehyung we are just friends please just calm down you know i love you right!".

before taehyung could say something sehun said " listen dude or what your name is taehyung i have no interest in jennie or if you want i can call her jennie noona from now on!  please leave me!  It's just my fault day and I wanted to make friends I didn't know that she is your girlfriend if you want I will make a my sister forever in please she is your girl she is only your girl and not at all interested in her " ...
finally he said something usefull which made taeoppa leave his collar and
smirk ...

he said " you better call Jennie as your sister from now on!  or you know me i guess! ".

everyone was chilled out but jungkook screamed at him " call lisa as your sister too right now ".

sehun said " I can't call Lisa as my sister you know because to be honest I have a little crush on her the first time today I saw her she is really kind in sweet and most of all she is beautiful from Inside Out and it's not confirm now that she is your girlfriend I mean if Lisa could give me a chance I will prove to be the best boyfriend I can be ".

like WTF fuckbfucking shitt happened right now is sehun out of his mind..  what he meant by I'm not sure about me and jungkook..

i said " listen up sehun after that you confessed that you like me lett me make this clear to you i don't like you and i will never because i already love someone and that is jungkook and that will never change!  ".
after what i said jungkook left his collar he came towards me while smirking..

...
he fucking kissed in front of everyone and i was too shameless to feel any shame i kissed him back and then he saw sehun and smirked again..  Aish! he is such a such a! ..

he Broke the kiss and said " I'm such a playboy nope I'm just your boy cut that I'm your man "..

wtf cute to sexy at one time not fair..

he again said but this time it was a low whisper in my ear he said " but for me it's fair and why you keep forgetting that I can hear you and I can hear you ".

i saw then sehun he left the hallways i felt bad for about that it was his first day at school and it became his worst day!  but i don't mind because it was his fault to say me that i will ever give him chance that i will ever love him when i deeply and truely love my kookie..

jungkook said " don't feel bad about him and I'm so happy to know that you call me your kookie even in your thoughts ".

Aish!  i must be blushing right now

he said " yes you are blushing ".

lisa pabo! he can hear stfu now!  i mentally scolded at myself..

rose unnie said " get aa room you too ".

and then i pushed him away...

but then rose unnie was daydreaming or stuff she gasp and tears were Rolling down her cheeks..  jimin oppa saw that..

jimin oppa " babe Why you crying tell me if something is wrong I can't see my girl crying you know ".

rose was still quite and she slowy looked at my direction and she hugged me saying " me and lisa are not going to come to school for 3 weeks or maybe more...  let's goo lisa now ".

what? but why?..

wait did she sensed future because after we got that symbols we can use of powers involuntarily...

jisso unnie said " why you crying rose and why  you will not come to school ... what happening with you two nowadays you 2 are much more weird than you used to be ".

rose said " because someone this morning gave lisa a death threat ".

wait what!? unnie i

she cut my thought speaking" so it's better if we stay at home ".

junkook hold my hands and said " Rose there is no need to worry I am always there for your sister I am always there to protect lisa ".

and everyone came and we got a group hug

i told " i don't understand what is happening and what's with this group hug "?

" it's just that we all are here to protect you because we are family" everyone said in unisone... 

woohh! it seemed like a song..  together ...

sehun 's pov :

i know its hard for me to kill her because earlier i came to kill her but now that i am near her i think I'm starting to fall for her  she is beautiful like she is really beautiful kind and sweet and i think she cares for me.. but that jungkook that bloody human is stopping her to love me..
but i will make her fall in love with me with all my powers and charms..

afterall what's wrong when we both are mermaid and merman...
it's just that she is  granddaughter of seagod and also sea king..  and I'm grandson of seawitch..

to be continued..

author pov :

new friend sehun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By πŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

77.1K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
112K 3.3K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
38.3K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
94.7K 2.8K 21
Lisa is a international model. She is a sweet girl who loves her parents so much,and can do anything for them.......But what if they ask her to marry...