I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 46

2.7K 120 15
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

Taehyung was shock, damn Shock when he wake up next morning in an unfamiliar room, worst he was in the bed with someone, and that someone was his Ex. Irene.

And Both of them are naked.

Immediately Taehyung Panic.

"DAMN! WHAT THE HELL!?" Taehyung shouted both in anger and Shock.

Irene woke up in that sound innocently. She smile. "Whats the matter babe~?"

Taehyung look at Irene with a deadly Glare. "Fuck!" Taehyung curse as now he remember what happened and He was disgusted by it. Taehyung Glare at Irene deadly.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAD ME IN THIS MESS!?" Taehyung almost Slap Irene but held hisself.

"But Tae~ You act-" Irene was cut off.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN BULLSHIT!" Taehyung spat venom like words before he actually walk out grabing his clothes and change.

He run panickly towards his house, he was panicking as to which what would he tell Jungkook. He betrayed his lover... He betrayed his love. He made a sin.

He went towards his house, was greeted by Namjoon but he Ignore him and went towards his room. He close the door and start to panic.

"WHY? Why!? Why!?" Taehyung said and panic.

"why did I let that happened!?" Taehyung said and then broke down.

He went down into his knees and cry harder. "Kookie~ I'm sorry.... Kookie... I'm sorry~.... " Taehyung sob and cry harder.

"Kkoookkiie...." Taehyung said and cry harder.

"Your Useless! Your horrible! You just hurt your lover and made a sin!, Your a terrible person!" Somewhere in the mind of Taehyung Said.

"No, No, No,... Pls.... Kookie... I'm sorry.... I'm Sorry Jeon Jungkook.." Taehyung said and keep crying.

"You know what maybe you should kill yourself instead? Why? Because, Do you really Think after what you have done your Lover will stay beside you? Hahaha, Funny because no one stays..."

Taehyung keep silent. Each word hurt him like a thousand knife.

"You know, Not all Loyal stays. And Not who those stays are loyal. So~ You know that Jungkook will leave you after he find out about the truth...."

Taehyung stand up, and went to look through his mirror. He was a mess, he then grab a blade, A innocent blade that he started to play with. But Soon he play it in his wrist and then thats it. He finally cut hisself.

He wanted to go deeper but then he thought it wasn't right. This was wrong.

"The pain is nothing, of Jungkook finds the truth it will hurt him more than your hurting yourself. So Go deeper." The little voice said.

"No, No, NO! This is wrong!" Taehyung said and got the blade and throw it away. He cried again in his knees. Saying 'I'm sorry Jungkook' over and over again until, his finally Asleep.

He fell asleep even his wrist was open and let it blood out.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

"You nervous?" Jin ask as he put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and was standing behind Jungkook.

Jungkook breath in, and Out for relaxation before smiling a bit. He knock at the door 3 times and to his surprise Namjoon was the one who unlock it.

"Oh? Good Morning Jinhyung. Jungkook." Namjoon said and smile brightly as he saw Jin.

Jin smile too. "Good Morning Joonie." Jin said and step forward as he gave a sweet kiss in the cheek To Namjoon who blush and smile widely. "Thats a great start." Namjoon said and look at Jin.

"Its just a kiss." Jin said and chuckle a bit.

"That Worth million." Namjoon said and pull Jin closer to him. They almost gonna kiss again when someone clear their throat. They look the owner and its Jungkook looking at them with a tired, blank expression.

"You forgot about me?" Jungkook ask.

"Were Sorry Kookie." Jin said worriedly.

"Yeah, sorry Jungkook." Namjoon said sheepishly.

"Its fine, Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook ask.

"Ah... His in his room. Ah, by the way did Something happened? earlier this morning around 01:24am, he went home with a blank expression and ignore me. I keep knocking his door but he won't even answer me  I'm tired because I was making some lyrics so I let it slide and went to sleep. Its already 9:34am, I knock in his door but he still doesn't answer." Namjoon said in worried. "I'm worried."

"Do you have a spare key for his room to be unlock?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah. Come on." Namjoon said and signal them going inside. They wait on the corner as Namjoon got the key, when he come back he gave it to Jungkook who walk towards Taehyung's room

Ofcourse he knock a couple of times saying its him. But when he recieve no reply he unlock the door and see that the door was heavy. So He push the door slowly and gently and when he look inside he saw why its heavy.

Behind the door, Taehyung lie then unconscious. Jungkook got worried.

"Taehyung!" He called. He immediately set Taehyung on his lap and keep waking him up. He then saw the cut on Taehyung's arm, with dry Blood on it and saw Taehyung's eyes were bit puffy therefore he was crying.

"Taehyung! Oh, God Taehyung Pls Don't Die!" Jungkook said and keep Waking Taehyung who soon groan in pain. He open his eyes and met up with a worried Jungkook.

Taehyung try to stand up but he notice the pain in his wrist. He look at it and... Stop.... He remembers everything. He cried again this time facing Jungkook and hug him tightly

"I'm sorry Kookie, I'm sorry... Pls forgive... Pls... Punish me, I deserve every punishment you'll give me....Just Pls... Don't leave me alone.... Pls..." Taehyubg beg.

Jungkook was shock, he never see Taehyung like this. Like this broken, begging and Crying. It hurt Jungkook's heart seeing Taehyung like this.

So being Soft and kind as he is. He hug back and rub the back of Taehyung in a comfort way. "Its ok Taehyung... I won't leave you..." Jungkook said and broke the hug. Taehyung was looking down with tears none stop falling from his eyes. Jungkook grab his chin and raise it up so their eyes Met. Jungkook wipe the tears of Taehyung by his Thumb and look at Taehyung.

" Just Pls tell me what happened. Every single thing." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's tears continue to fall. "But You will hate me if I did...." Taehyung argue.

"If you didn't I will hate you more." Jungkook said in a warned tone. "Pls?" Jungkook said sincerly 

"Ok," Taehyung agree.

"Lets take this discussion on the living room shall we? I'll make a hot choco for everyone." Jin said.

They all nod.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Taehyung lay his head on Jungkook's shoulder and still in a sad way. His nervous, very nervous maybe he would be almost having a panic attack if its nit Jungkook is holding his hand on a soft and gentle way.

Jungkook also take care of Taehyung's injured wrist.

Jin then came and gave everyone a warm drink.

Everyone said thanks to him, and start sipping the drink. Taehyung put it on the table and sigh.

"Are you ready now Tae?" Jungkook ask.

"I'm not sure I'm ready, But... I would tell you. Well here it goes..." Taehyung said and end Up saying everything.

"I'm sorry Kookie... I'm sorry .... I didn't mean it.... I'm sorry .... I Know I'm too dump on doing that, Maybe thats why you call me a jerk everything time. Maybe I am,.... But Pls I beg you Jungkook... Pls Stay.... I-I- ICan't live without you." Taehyung beg while crying.

Jungkook admitted he was hurt when he found out about Taehyung did have sex with Irene. Heck its also the reason why he had a 'heartbreaking' attack yesterday. It was damn painful. But its also hard to see Taehyung like this.

Beging?
Crying?
Desperate?

How can Jungkook leave Taehyung if Taehyubg act like this?

Jungkook sigh and gave a kiss on Taehyung's Lips which Taehyung was surprise but soon kiss back. Soon too Jungkook pull out and start kissing Taehyung's tears away.

"I won't leave you Tae, You know How much Do I love you.... But....You need to do me one thing." Jungkook said.

"I'll promise I'll do anything..." Taehyung was desperate.

"You will stop crying and go back from The Taehyung I use to Know. I admit I was hurt that you slept with her, but Knowing that you didn't mean it I'm fine with it. I believe you I since I never saw you this desperate before. So What I'm trying to say is, Go back from that Taehyung I know. The Jerk, a bit arrogant-- Alien of Taehyung that I know. A Taehyung that I know doesn't do self harm... Pls Tae... Thats all I ask " Jungkook said sincerly.

Taehyung was shock at Jungkook's words. Truly Jungkook was an angel.

"God What did I do to deserve an Angel like you?" Taehyung said and smile in his boxy smile and launch a kiss On Jungkook's lips.

Both Jin and Namjoon were happy for the two.

"Thank You Jungkook, Thank you Very much. So Much... I love you. I LOVE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook chuckle as he see Taehyung was back. He kiss Taehyung's cheek and smile. "I love you too..." Jungkook said

"Then since its settled should we guys have a double date or something?" Jin suggested happily.

"Yeah! Lets do that!" Jungkook said happily.

The other two nodded.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 10.2K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
287K 11.8K 38
Neither of them knew how far the other had fallen, until one day Taehyung decides to walk away. Refusing to let himself drown any further. Leaving hi...
151K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
60.1K 2.9K 43
Inspired by Mako Mermaids, In the Eyes of the Mermaid by @sisisummers, and The Tail of Taekook by @hooverssweaterpaws. Also, I don't own the fan art...