When Night Comes

By Turtle_Girl_03

A girl returns back to her home in Mystic Falls, only to be sucked into a supernatural mess. She's special, s... More

PLEASE READ. I DONT WANT TO GET SUED
The Return
Hardships.
The Carnival
The Duke Trip
Blood and Moon
Meeting An OG
Killing Is Our Family Sport
The Discovery
When you need to prepare your Bff first their First.
Full Moon Time, Baby.
Figuring It All Out
Preperations for the big Klaus reveal
When your history teacher gets possesed.
The Plan
New introductions
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
The Sun Also Rises Pt 2
The Affermath.
Sister Bonding
"The Rippah!"
Voicemails.
The 'Truth'
Anger Management
Failed Plan
New Friends.
Rebekah
Big News
The Final Countdown
Trouble In Paradise?
Besties For The Resties
New Encounters?
Mama's Backstory.
Will The Truth Be Spilled?
"You couldn't just break his neck?"
Dumb Hyrbrids With Their Dumb Leader.
Goodbye.
Care-Bear Birthday.
The Coffins. Pt 1
The Coffins. Pt2
The coffins Pt 3
Meeting The Family.
The Vampire Ball
Art Show
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Road Trip Bitches!
Reunion Time, Baby.
Happy Death Day
Clean-Up Crew Gone Wrong.
The Fight
Mysterious Delight.
A Tragic Day
Vampire Effects.
Another Possesion.
Klaus.
!Buffy The Vampire Hunter!
"But he loves you. Its just hard for him fo show it."
Someone Else Knows About Your Secret.
Let the Truth Be Spilled
Miss Mystic Falls
Big Announcement.
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Torture Baby.
Im sorry..
Heartbreak
House Arrest
The One Cure Wonder
Unwanted Forgiveness
"Trust me. We've all done bad things."
Another House Arrest
Gender Reveal.
Bayou Baby Doctor Fail
Filler Episode.
Unexpected Illness
Ty-Ty
Forgiving Family.
Casket Girls
Snowball Fight
The "Resurrection."
Sisterly Love
Who let the Dogs Out
Hopeful Dreams
The Truth In It All
Memories Inc.
Filler Upper
Back In Good Ol' Mystic Falls
Party On Man
Dr. Wes
Bye Bye Baby
Old Men Can't Fight Pregnant Shifters
Blue isn't your color
"Is This The End?"
"No, of course not. It's only the beginning."
Stay safe

Funeral Services always make me hungry.

4.9K 118 2
By Turtle_Girl_03

Edited:

When I woke up I saw Klaus leaning against the doorframe, watching me. I shuddered playfully and began to get ready for the day.

"Now where are you going, love?" I heard him ask. I continued to get dressed and put my hair up.

"Work. You know, the thing you do to get money?" I joke. He speeds up behind me and helps me put on a necklace he gave me.

"Or you could stay home. With me." He said. My stomach churned and I quickly pushed past him to throw up.

He ran over and held my hair.

When I was done I flushed and began go brush my teeth, like what had happened was normal.

Because for the next few months, it would be. Klaus stood in the doorway and stared at me.

"Are you that repulsed to spend time with me?" He teases. I playfully glared at him.

"Must've been some bad food." I lie. He squints his eyes at me but nods.

After I finish doing that I give a quick wave before rushing off.

I arrived at the grill to see Damon already there. He looked at me and smiled.

"There's my favorite waitress, why don't you be a dear and get me some scotch on the rocks." He says. I roll my eyes and nod pouring it.

Liz comes up beside him.

"That seats taken." He said. I gave him a look and greeted Liz with a warm smile.

I walk over to a different table.

"Hi my name is-"

"Kiera?" I look to see non other than little April.

"Hey September! How are you." I ask hugging her.

Than I stopped.

"Your father oh my- I'm so sorry." I apologize.

She chuckles but waves a hand.

"Let me get you something. On the house. Just because you're back." I say. She smiles and thanks me.

When I walk back over to Damon I see a man I haven't met before. He was talking to Liz.

He looks at me and I give him a friendly smile. What he does next makes me want to throw up.

He looks me up and down and licks his lips.

I look down at his ring and see that it's silver. I give Damon a look and watch him walk off with Liz.

"Nice to meet you to, Mr. Busybody guy." Damon says. I laugh and pour him another drink.

....

I wore a traditional black dress for the funeral. I sat in between Matt and Jeremy.

When Elena walked in she looked pale and sick.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She nods.

"Hey, April was looking for you earlier. She wanted help with her speech." Jeremy said.

"Oh. Where is she?"

We look around and I shrug. Mayor Lockwood walks up to the podium.

"Before we begin this mass, we'd like too open the floor to anyone who would like to share a memory about our late friends on the town council. I knew that April Young wanted to say a few words about her dad. April? April are you here, honey?" She asked.

I knew something was off immediately. April was no where is sight.

"Is there anyone else who would like to share a recollection or memory about Pastor Young?" I see Elena step up.

The mayor gestures for her to come up.

"I, uh, talked to April about this earlier and she seemed nervous about coming up here to speak, and now that I'm up here I'm kinda of nervous too." She laughs.

"The worst day of loosing someone is the day you loose them." I see Elena stiffen.

"Nobody move. Don't turn around. It's a trap." He whispers. I can't smell anything, but that's probably because I'm not a vampire.

Stefan goes up go grab Elena and we all stand up to join in song.

"What's wrong with her?" Matt asks once they get back.

"She's hungry she hasn't fed." Stefan replies.

"So get her out of here." Matt says.

"There's somebody watching us." I singsong.

Damon mutters something and Stefan tries to get him not to do it. I turn slightly when Damon's about to leave but Matt speaks up.

"Wait, wait. Elena feed from me. Everyone will just think that you're upset." He says. I gulp and look forward while she leans in to him.

He grabs my hand for support when she bites in to his neck.

I respected Matt for this. He's been trying to prove how thankful and sorry he is to Elena.

When she pulls away he leans his head on my shoulder and I secretly move his collar to cover his neck.

"I'll fix this up afterwards." I mutter. He nods a quick thanks. I see Tyler walk up and mentally face palm. Leave it to him to draw attention to himself.

"Uh, if i could just say a few words." He starts tapping the mic.

"Back in first grade, I was a brat that couldn't be bothered with sports." He says. I scoff.

"What changed." I mutter. He turns to me and glares.

"Didn't care much about what didn't affect me. But he's the one who made me understand, how important it is to be on a team. A community to give up for a sake up-"

A shot rings throughout the whole church. I gasp and cover my stomach while making my way to Tyler who was laying on the ground.

I reached down and pulled the stake out of him, he gasped up.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard." He growled.

"Damon's way ahead of you." Stefan said. "Come on let's get out of here."

"But what about April?" Elena asked.

"I've got her. Go." I said.

She nodded.

"I've got to call an ambulance." The mayor said nervously.

"No he's fine." Caroline said.

"The whole town just watched you get shot. I'm calling an ambulance."

I looked around and didn't see Elena.

"Elena?" I called out.

I walk up to where I saw the bloodstain and saw Elena charge for her. I sped over and pushed her away.

"She's not dead, but it you feed on her you will kill her, Elena." I shouted. The veins under her eyes didn't falter and the fangs looked as sharp as ever.

"Let go of me!" She demanded.

"Elena. Look at her. That's April Young. The little girl you used to babysit. Not another body for you to feed on." I said shaking her.

The veins under her eyes slowly started to fade and she looked at the young girl in sadness.

I took out my knife and grabbed Elena's arm, cutting it. Than I brought it over to April and fed her Elena's blood.

She jumped awake and looked at us in fear.

"Please don't hurt me." She begged. I sighed and rubbed her head.

"Nobody is gonna hurt you." I gave Elena a side glance.

"You have to make her forget." I said. She started to shake her head.

"N-no I can't. Have Caroline or someone do it." She said. I sighed.

"The only way you're going to get through this is if you learn for yourself." I demanded.

"You just have to believe what you're telling her." She walked over slowly and leaned down beside April.

"You're going to be okay. I'm going to help you through this." Elena instructed. I smiled when April repeated it with a smile.

"You watched the Funeral from up here to be alone. It was a beautiful service and people said a lot of nice things." She said.

I rubbed Elena's shoulder in comfort and walked downstairs to the grill for my shift.

After a couple hours of working it was finally dark. My favorite time to work. Matt and Jeremy has stopped by for food and a couple drinks.

I fixed up Matts...situation.

The man from the bar walked up and ordered a drink. When he looked over at Matt I saw him smirk.

"Hey, uh. What happened there." He asked gesturing to the bandage.

I walked over with a cough and grabbed Matts arm over the counter and leaned on it seductively.

"Got a little crazy last night didn't I Matty?" I said looking over from Matt to the man.

"Yes she did." Matt flirted. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you tonight, babe." He says. Before I could even respond his lips peck my cheek.

I look over at the man and give him an awkward smile. He holds his hands out for me.

"Connor." He said. I looked down at his gloves and smirked before shaking them.

"Kiera."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 225 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...
89.3K 1.6K 15
IN WHICH Klaus Mikaelson comes back to Mystic Falls to try and get back what he's lost BOOK TWO IN THE DIANA SALVATORE SERIES ยฉCherxe ยฉJuliePlec 12...
11.8K 74 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
2.3M 86.2K 84
โ—Œยจฬฎอš *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...