WAVES OF GRAY¹ ― stiles stili...

By shanedawsonisanicon

❝i think i broke the universe by getting an a at chemistry❞ ( season one of teen wolf ) ( stiles stilinski x... More

waves of grey.
soundtrack.
edits.
o : juniper adler
i : juniper's blushing
ii : juniper is hot
iii : juniper doesn't know
v : juniper's life is torcher
vi : juniper's being dragged
vii : juniper being dragged again
viii : juniper's nauseous
ix : juniper crisis

iv : juniper's at a party

305 12 10
By shanedawsonisanicon

CHAPTER FOUR
juniper's at a party !
❝everyone knows about it❞

               juniper stood in front of her mirror, looking down at her black dress. so she had a jean jacket and red converse, she never usually wore that stuff, sue her. "you look pretty," june spun around and smiled at her mother.

     "thank you," june looked back at herself in the mirror.

     "are you going on a date with stiles, or what?" blythe asked, jumping onto june's bed.

     "stilinski?" june asked, looking back at her sister. "no, thats disgusting."

     "well, get with him soon so that i can win my 20 dollars from liam please," blythe groaned.

     "you're still hanging with hothead?" june asked.

     "leave him alone, his a nice guy," blythe huffed.

     "are you gonna date him?" june asked, blythe gagging.

     "hell no," blythe shook her head. a car horn sounded outside.

     "my rides here, i'll see you later okay?" june kissed blythe's cheek before running down the stairs and outside. "hey, bitch."

     "seriously?"

     "yep."

                stiles stilinski wanted to say how good juniper adler looked, but he didn't. stiles stilinski wanted to mention how smart juniper adler was, but he didn't. stiles stilinski wanted to scream out that he liked juniper adler a lot to the world, but he never did and he was sure he never would. that was the problem with the spastic boy who had remarks that made you want to strangle him. he was too quiet and he knew it.

     juniper adler liked stiles stilinski, yet she didn't mention it. juniper adler cared about stiles stilinski, but she didn't say it. juniper adler wanted to scream until her lungs were sore and she found herself on the floor a sobbing mess, and she wouldn't. she didn't because of stiles stilinski. she didn't because he made sure that she was smiling, and wasn't crying. he made sure she was happy, even if she said she wasn't.

     "you okay?" juniper turned to stiles, giving him a small smile and nodding, which made butterflies erupt in his stomach. she hadn't smiled directly at him since they were ten, and that was saying something.

     they were at the party, standing and watching the building; to be direct, it was lydia martin's house. she normally had the best parties, which was why most people came. the two walked inside, juniper immediantly walking over to the drinks which she had guessed were spiked with alcohol. she poured some of the delicious and addicting liquid into her classic, plastic red solo cup and lifted up to her lips.

     "nope, no," stiles took the cup from her hands before the ― in his opinion ― intoxicating drink touched her lips. "no drinking, nuh-uh. i've seen you drunk, it is not pretty," but then again, to him she is always pretty.

     "oh, come on, stilinski," june whined, reaching for the cup with a pout. "whats one little drink gonna do?"

     "one drink; you're dancing. two drinks; you're loud. third; you're hysterical. fourth; you laugh. a lot. fifth; you're clingy. sixth; you're speaking different languages. seventh; you're ―"

     "okay!" june stopped the boy. "i get it. i drink too much. can you stop listing my drunken stages, please?" stiles nodded, looking around.

     "there's scott," the two looked over to where scott seemed to be dancing with allison. all of a sudden, the boy started to flinch. allison asked him something, the boy walking off after responding. "yo, scott you good?"

     "scott?" june repeated.

     "you okay?" jessica asked him. he started to walk outside, stiles and june walking outside to see him driving off.

     "shit," june cursed.

     "lets go," stiles grabbed her hand, the two running off to his car and driving to scott's house. they ran through the door, stiles somehow having a key, ran up the stairs and stiles knocked on scott's door.

     "go away!" scott shouted from inside.

     "scott, its us," stiles called, watching as june chewed on her lip nervously. the door opened slightly, stiles trying to get through. "let us in, scott. we can help."

     "no!" scott denied. "listen, you gotta find allison."

     "she's fine, alright?" stiles sighed.

     "yeah, we saw her get a ride from the party," june added.

     "she's.. she's totally fine, alright?" stiles reassured.

     "no, i think i know who it is," scott said.

     "just let us in, we can try ―"

     "it's derek," scott stopped him. "derek hale is the werewolf. his the one that bit me. he's the one that killed that girl in the woods."

     juniper's blood ran cold. "scott, derek's the one who drove allison from the party," the door was slammed shut, stiles rushing to open it once more. "scott!"

     juniper and stiles glanced at eachother, immediantly running down the stairs, out the door, and towards stiles' jeep. they drove to allison's house, stiles ringing her doorbell and knocking on the door.

     "come on," he muttered, glancing at june. the girl was once again biting on her bottom lip with anxiety, anxious to find out if allison was dead or alive. the door opened, showing a beautiful woman who looked at the teens in confusion. "hi, mrs. argent. um.. you have no idea who we are. we're friends of your daughters. uh, look, this is gonna sound kind of crazy, um ― really crazy, actually. you know what? crazy doesn't even describe it."

     "allison!" mrs. argent called for her daughter, said girl appearing at the railing of the stairs. "its for you."

     "stiles? juniper?"

                the jeep was driving down the road, stiles and june sighing when they saw scott holding his arm and walking on the path. said boy looked back and found himself sighing in relief when he saw the car. june took the backseat, scott sitting in the front. silence overtook them for a few moments before scott spoke. "you know what actually worries me the most?"

     "if you say allison, i'm gonna punch you in the head," stiles glanced at scott, june chuckling at the boy.

     "she probably hates me now," scott frowned, june and stiles scoffing.

      "i doubt that," stiles shrugged. "but you might wanna come up with a really amazing apology. or, you know, you could just tell her the truth and revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a fricking werewolf," scott and june gave stiles a look. "okay, bad idea."

      june sighed, leaning forward in the car and hitting scott's arm. "we'll get through this. we always do."

      "its not like that time you fell over and we brought you ice cream, junie," scott smiled at his friend.

      "hey, ice cream fixes everything," june pointed out.

      "true," stiles looked at scott. "come on, if we have to, we'll chain you up on full moon nights and feed you live mice. i had a boa once. i could do it." scott scoffed, but smiled none the less making his two best friends smile in accomplishment.

author's note !

hello and welcome

here's a little friendship
of my babies juniper
and blythe!

stiles and junie at a
party!

stiles and junie
comforting scotty!

goodbye

end of episode one !
wolf moon

word count !
1182

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 659 43
A re write of season one of teen wolf Stiles x reader
19.2K 562 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...
14.5K 389 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
382K 10.3K 91
'𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥' ~ 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. | Stiles Stilinsk...