Hate And Fate | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If th... More

Hate And Fate
1. Mira and Rahim
2. The Chaos
4. Decisions
5. Birthday
6. Guilty
7. More Fights
8. Adjustments
9. Divorce
10. Comebacks
11. Tired
12. Different
13. Why?
14. Creep
15. Nice
16. Love?
17. Strange
18. Mrs. Almira Ibrahim Sayed
19. Pick-up Lines
20. Stupid Stunts
21. Phone Call
22. Leaving Her
23. Take Care
24. My Man
25. Fever? Love Fever!
26. Say Sunshine
27. Vigilance
28. Worried
29. Challenge
Ramadan Mubarak!
30. Scoldings
31. We Are One
32. Ignorance
33. The Prank
34. Twenty-Four Hours
35. Get habituated
36. Too Late?
37. Don't Cry
38. Reasons
39. Not Let Him Go
40. Whole Damn World
Conclusion

3. Wifey

11.9K 542 236
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

A L M I R A' S  P O V

This stupid boy! What does he think about himself? Idiot! Because of him I got scolded by Mom and now I will take revenge. I will not let go of that.

I don't know how will the family members would react after hearing our decision that we don't want the Ruksati to happen.

Oh God! Only thinking about it makes me want to go and hide somewhere.

Talk about being an idiot, what is Rahim going to say? I think we should talk before we tell them our final decision. Because that Ullu ka patha has thought of nothing, it seems.

Yes, we need to talk.

I walked up to his room which was just across the room in which I reside.

I knocked on the door. Once. Twice. Thrice. Why is he not opening tha door? Did he die? Yass! Let's call for a celebration. I would be so happy if this happens. But still I needed to get sure so I decided to knock again.

"RAHIM! OPEN THE DOOR!" I banged on the door again and again.

"Oh my dear daughter-in-law. Have patience. Your husband must be changing. What's the rush?" Aunt Maroosha appear out of nowhere and stunned me with her words. How can she tease me with her annoying son? I don't understand people nowadays. But still the word husband sounds weird to me.

"Nahi, Aunt I've been knocking on the door for past ten minutes and he hasn't open it. So I thought to bang the door." I saved myself by saying this. (No.)

"Patience Mira, patience. I am opening the door." I heard the nincompoop's voice from inside.

"He's fine dear. And be ready with your decision for tonight. Okay?" Aunty reminded and I just nodded as she walked away.

"What happened?" Asked Rahim after opening the door. He was wearing a black shirt with pants. He was looking good though. Huh! What happened to me. Did I just compliment him? Scratch it from your mind, Mira. Just S-C-R-A-T-C-H it.

" I wanted to talk to you" I folded my arms across my chest standing infront of him.

"About?" He implored as his brows furrowed with confusion.

"Our marriage." I stated in an obvious tone. This guy is really dumb.

"I knew it. I knew it. Now you are getting second thoughts on not marrying me na? See now you are backing off. Its okay it's not your fault I mean who could deny this charming boy. But Mira I am telling you that we made a deal ab-" What is he saying? He has totally gone bonkers. I came here to discuss the plan.

"STOP! NOT A WORD FROM YOUR DUMB MOUTH! YOU IDIOT I CAME HERE TO SORT THINGS OUT AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I WANT TO MARRY YOU!? HUH! YOU ARE SO COCKY, YOU EGOISTICAL MAN!" I shouted at him. Phew! My throat is going to die soon. Maybe I just exaggerated it but its surely gonna pain as hell.

"Oh I am sorry I thought that...." He sputtered coming up with his stupid excuses.

"You thought what? What ha? Phsyco!" I spat. "Anyway I came here to tell you that we need to plan about what are we gonna tell to our parents." I added as calmly as possible.

"Oh yes. . . We would try our level best to postpone the Ruksati atleast. And unfortunately if that also doesn't go right then we'll just ask them to cancel the Valima." He explained.

"We'll just ask them to cancel the Valima." I mimicked his voice. "Do you think that they'll agree to this condition? Never. We need to think something, something which is acceptable." I pointed out to him because I know my parents. They'll never agree with what he said.

"Hmm. . . You don't worry, if that happens we'll do something." He confided thinking about God knows what, must be something stupid.

"And what would something would be, my majesty?" This guy has made me the most sarcastic person on the Earth.

"I'll think about about it, my Queen." He retorted back, leaning down which was very close to my face. I got real nervous and uncomfortable at the same time. I turned towards my right side and stalked towards the room to get ready for college.

Ibrahim!

After getting ready I went down and saw Rahim waiting for me with his sunglasses on. Actually he's my ride to college because I don't have a car yet because I may or may not have failed my driving test.

"Would you just come out of your trance and move your steps forward. Or I have to come and pick you up?" His exasperated voice shrilled in my ears as came forward and snapped his finger infront of me. Wait! 'Pick me up'? Did I hear that right?

I picked up a pillow from the couch where our grandfathers were sitting and threw one at him.

"You want to pick me!?" I raged and started throwing more pillows at him.

"Hey! You are ruining my hair with that pillow." He whined, complaining.

"And you are just ruining my whole life with your existence." I snapped back at him. I was panting hard because of throwing pillows continuously at him.

"Huh? I am ruining your life or you are ruining mine?!" He marched towards me.

"Mira, Rahim stop this fight and go to your college and you drop her at college." Dadu intervened pointing at us.

"Till when are you going to fight like children? You are both married!" Nano scolded removing the glasses away which he had previously worn for reading the newspaper.

"If you get the children married then this will only happen." Rahim concluded softly not trying to be rude.

Now I gotta go! I was getting really late for my college.

"C'mon Rahim. Lets go!" I dictated, dragging him with his arm.

"Bye Mom and Aunt Maroosha, I am going. Bye senior citizens." I bid my goodbyes and walked out with Rahim.

We went up to his car and sat inside. The car ride started but it was still silent. It has never happened that where we both are present and silence is maintained. We both and silence can never come in a same sentence unless there is not or never in it.

"I am very tensed." We both spoke in unison. We both looked at each other and smiled weakly.

"Relax." We again said it together. Dude what's happening today?!

"Copycat. . . Why are you copying me?!" I accused him.

"I can say the same." I HATE HIM.

By this time my college came in view. But there was a mud pool there and I couldn't walk on, in or beside it.

I turned towards him with the puppy eyes I could ever make out.

"No! No Mira don't give me that look I am not going any forward than this. I have never been inside your college and I don't even want to." He declared after looking at the mudpool as he realised what I wanted to say.

"Please! Pretty please?! Please please please please please please PLEASE!?" I was loosing my patience now.

"IBRAHIM SHAFIN SAYED IF YOU DONT MOVE THE CAR AT INSTANT I WILL CALL UNCLE INAM AND AUNT MAROOSHA AND COMPLAIN THEM ABOUT YOU?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" That's it. I was breathing heavily after shouting at him.

"You really love my full name, don't you?" Is he a human? I mean I threatened him about so much but this guy is so self-centered that now also he is thinking about his damn name.

After hearing I did the correct thing according to me that was to punch him.

"Hey you punch like man." He hissed and started rubbing his arm. I was glaring at him so hard that if looks could kill he would be six feet dead underground.

"Okay dont glare I am driving inside." He rolled his eyes as I just sighed out of relief. Atleast he has some brain.

After reaching near the gate I saw that my friends were waiting for me.

"Where were you? We all were waiting for you!" Nada, my best friend, asked me.

"I was-" Oh how will my day be completed if someone doesn't interrupt me. And this time I got luckier because it was Rahim who did the honours. Oh just me being sarcastic.

"Mira I am going. AllahHafiz (Parting greeting of Muslims. Basically means let God be with you)." He added hurriedly, looking at me, getting uncomfortable. I knew he was very shy among other girls.

"Who's he?" Asked my another friend, Afreen.

About Rahim being my husband was known only by Nada because she's my best friend and she visits my house for group studies and very frequently but the rest of them don't know.

"He's my husband." I uttered in a low voice. Not at all appreciating the fact.

"Is he?! He's so handsome." Uhh. . . Did she just say in front me? She needs to get her eyes checked.

"Hi, I am Iqra." My other friend Iqra said extending her hand towards him.

I knew he was getting uncomfortable. But I was clearly enjoying it. Introvert Ibrahim.

"I am sorry but my wife over here is very overprotective over me so she wouldn't like me to interact with other girls and I also don't do that because my wife is everything I need." He talked God knows what nonsense, coming closer to me and looked at me. I knew he was just joking around to get out of this situation.

I was looking everywhere but at him.

"Bye wifey." He kissed my temple in which return I gave the most fake smile ever.

Ughh. . . The nerve of this guy using me to get out of this situation. I will take my revenge. Let me get through this college first.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! I hope you are liking Mira and Rahim. Please comment what you think and vote. AllahHafiz and Take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 23/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
5.7K 584 12
In the cutthroat world of business, Zubair Ali Khan reigns supreme, wielding power that commands respect and fear in equal measure. He is a wolf in...
1.6M 60.1K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...