I'm His Pet ManxMan COMPLETED

By cecil_flores

I cannot feel. I should be emotionless. He is changing me. He is making me feel. He is dominating me. My body... More

I'm His Pet (Boy x Man)
II¤ He Who is Ruthless
III¤ The Boy Who's My Pet
IV¤ The Price for Blood
V¤ Bloody Ball
VI¤ Nick & Jealousy
VII¤ Flesh and Bones
VIII¤ Fredrick Cruel
IX¤ The Vladimirovnia Clan
X¤ The Palace
XI¤ The Boy in the Library
XII¤ Family Secrets
XIV¤ Complications
XV¤ Merek
XVI¤ A Duel in the Rain
XVII¤ Merek & Joseph
XVIII¤ The Mission
XIX¤ Consequences & Heartbreak
XX¤ Task
XXI¤ Power
XXII¤ The Lycan King
XXIII¤ In Control
XXIV¤ Dante
XXV¤ Trust
XXVI¤ Fate
XXVII¤ Feel
XXVIII¤ Truth
XXIX¤ Weakness
XXX¤ My Love
XXXI¤ Connect
XXXII¤ Eyes Are Wide Open
Epilogue
Published!!!!

XIII¤ Strangers

31.5K 1K 65
By cecil_flores

Stranger to the right

XIII

"Christopher, we're going into town. Get dressed." Dante walks into the room.

"Town? Isn't there a war being fought?"

"Just get dressed Chris."

"Fine." I sigh and get up from the bed. My body hurts and I am hungry. 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask him.

He walks up to me with a smirk. Is that all this man can do? Smirk?

I haven't eaten in so long, I'm starving! I grab his hair and pull to the right and then I have my meal.

"Chris-t" he pulls me back by my hair.

"You were taking a bit too much."

"That is what happens when you do not let someone like me eat." I get off the bed and walk to my chambers.

I'm excited. I've never been to a town before.

When in my bedroom I quickly put on some jeans and a loose shirt.

"Young master."

"Fredrick, is Ael coming with us?"

"No he isn't."

"Get him ready. He's coming."

"Sire said it would be best if he were to stay indoors until he is able to control himself."

"He will learn better and faster by doing. Get him ready. I will deal with Dante."

"Yes young master."

I head down stairs and meet with Dante. Ael appears shortly after in black shorts and a white dress shirt.

Fredrick looks at me oddly. He walks up to me and fixes my shirt and jeans.

"May I ask something, young master?" I nod. "Were you in a hurry or do you not know how to dress yourself properly?"

My face heats up in embarrassment. "Of course I know how to dress myself! I was simply excited to go into town."

Dante snickered and Fredrick smiled, "I was only curious."

I walk out the door with Ael by my side, Dante and Fredrick behind us.

I was expecting to see a plane but instead I see horses. I smile wide and look behind me.

"We are taking horses?" I ask. Dante smiles and nods.

"Thank you."

I was going to ride with Ael but Dante pulls me to his side. He helps me onto the horse even though I didn't need help. He then takes his place behind me.

"Are you ready?" He asks. I nod enthusiastically.

Even though it is a marvelous horse ride, I can't help but feel strange. The atmosphere... maybe I'm just too used to war.

"Is that it?" I ask as we near a loud area. It is different. The light of the Sun seems to reach this part of the land. I can hear and smell the animals and trees around me. It's amazing. Nothing like war and blood.

"Yes."

"It's huge!" I tell him.

"Yes it is. It grew a large amount in just a decade. I remember arriving here. It wasn't even considered a town back then."

I smile.

As we enter the town people greet Dante. It's as if he is royalty.

"Everyone seems lively despite the war occurring on the other side of this land."

"Yes well they aren't the type of people to worry about a petty war."

"I suppose they are not."

Someone tugs on my shirt. "I want to go there." Ael points to a small store.

I'm glad I have been reading the books Dante has given me. I know much more about this time now, because of them.

"Dante, we're going over there." I tell Dante. He looks over to where I point and nods.

"Fredrick, go with them. I have something I need to take care of. We meet later this afternoon in the center of town."

"Yes sire."

Ael heads to the store with Fredrick and I behind him.

"Do you ever miss home Fredrick?"

"I do not young master."

"Really? You have no siblings you care to see again?"

"They have all gone to their new masters to serve until death."

"Hm. anyways how is Ael doing? You've been spending more time looking after him."

"He is fine. It seems he only transforms when frightened."

"I noticed as well. Fredrick, Ael is Dante's sibling therefore he is also your master. Take care of him. Protect him like you would protect Dante."

"Yes young master."

I laugh, "I've been wondering for a while why you call me young master."

"It just seems fit for someone such as yourself."

"I see." I laugh again.

"Let's go in!" Ael yells from afar.

"Go on we are right behind you." I tell him. He nods and runs inside the small store.

Upon entry I am attacked by a witch's protective spell around the store.

That was unexpected.

"Master Fredrick, how is Lord Correth doing, is he well?" A middle-aged woman asks Fredrick. She briefly glances my way.

"He is healthy, thank you for asking."

She nods with a smile, "and who is this?"

"A friend." Fredrick simply replies.

She hums, "well anything you need, do tell me, I shall be here."

"Is this a tooth?" Ael asks. He holds up a necklace.

"It's a shark tooth master, for good luck."

"Can I have it?" Ael looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Fredrick."

"Very well young master, will you be purchasing anything?"

I look around and see the woman eyeing me nervously. I smirk, "I won't be purchasing anything... but I'll be taking." I look at Fredrick and he nods; taking Ael outside. I wonder if he can read minds or if he is just that amazing.

I walk over to the woman.

"May I ask you something?"

"A, anything."

"Why cast a protective spell around this location? What are you protecting yourselves from?"

The witch stands up tall. "I suggest you leave. You know what I am. If you don't want to lose your life, leave."

I laugh sinister, "if you do not want to lose your life I suggest you answer my question."

I feel my skin tingle. Is this all she can do? I grab her by the neck and I lift her from the floor. I hear a scream from one of the customers.

"Silence, do not move." I tell them all.

"Answer my question. I am not a patient man."

"I- h..eared-" I loosen my hold on her neck so she can talk clearer. "- They were coming."

"I do not like riddles, who is coming?"

"I heard word that Lord Correth killed a vampire of high importance. The higher ups are coming to kill the Lord. I am protecting myself from him."

"Him?"

"The one who rules the supernatural world."

"Riddles. You know how I feel about them. Who is he? Give me a name."

"Young master. It is time to go." Fredrick appears behind me.

I see a little girl looking at us from the room located behind the woman.

I let go of her throat and she falls. "Do not think I am done with you."

Fredrick leads me to the door. Once open I step out and notice the Sun filled day turn into a cloudy one. The atmosphere again, I feel it.

I spot Ael and I begin to walk towards him but then someone grabs my arm; jerking me to a stop.

It isn't a human.

I turn and look into his eyes.

"Stop!"

"Leave him!"

"You will die!"

"I will kill you all!"

I gasp as emotions and images fill my mind. A crying boy... loneliness and anger filled him.

I pull away from his hold.

"Do not touch me." I tell him.

"Young master." Fredrick calls for me.

"I am coming."

I glance at the man for the last time then I continue to walk away.

"Christopher."

I stop in my tracts. He whispered my name. How does he know me? How did he know I would hear? Or... was it just a coincidence?

I turn around, "it seems you know who I am."

He was seconds from talking when a man interrupts him. "Lord, you have a meeting."

"Yes I know." He looks at me one last time and turns to the man. "Let's go."

I walk to the others and we sit on a bench.

"Who was he young master?"

"I don't know... but he seemed to know who I was."

"Should we address this matter to-"

"No." I interrupt him, "this matter... he does not need to know."

"Very well young master."

~

Ael began to play with other children around a fountain while Fredrick and I continued to sit on the bench. 

A few hours have passed but Dante hasn't returned.

"Fredrick, where did Dante go?"

"He will be back soon, young master."

I furrow my brows.

"He is taking forever!" I complain. 

"You must be patient."

I smile but then that smile quickly disappears.  

"Would you like to serve Dante for all eternity?" I ask him. 

I have a feeling that man is going to bring misfortune. Maybe he was the man that the witch was protecting herself from. He looked strong, powerful. He was a vampire but... he wasn't like the Vladimirovnia's. 

"What made you ask this question, young master?"

"That man..." I bite my lip, "I ask you this because I have a feeling that... that man will bring nothing but misfortune and death. I will need you to stay alive to protect Dante when I won't be able to."

"Who is that man, young master?"

"I do not know. I just know he isn't human and even though you have the abilities of genies you will stand no chance. Now answer my question, would you like to serve Dante for eternity?" 

"He is my master. I was born to serve only him. I will die serving him."

"You are not answering the question."

"As much as I would like to, I cannot."

"Why not?"

"I assume when you said eternity, it would mean you will make me into a vampire. If that happens I will lose my ability to use my genios' power."

"That wasn't what I had in mind. Whenever I think of turning another into a vampire I forget how to do it. I know now I was not created for that reason."

"Then, young master, what did you have in mind."

"I would simply take away your mortality. Do you accept?"

The look in his eyes is a mixture of confusion and want. I smile. 

I control everyone in the surrounding area to look away from us. 

"Fredrick, this will hurt." I bite into his neck and I suck out a good amount of his blood; holding it in my mouth. I then connect our lips and force his blood down his throat. He gags but drinks it.

I pull away and lick the extra blood around my lips. I watch as Fredrick shakes on the ground.

As I held his blood in my mouth, my saliva mixed with it. As he drank the blood, my saliva began attacking him internally. It's now traveling through his blood. My saliva, like my blood, has the ability to regenerate and freeze the growth cells in the body. That is why a vampire never grows old and when wounded; heals almost instantly. 

It is changing his body completely though it would hurt more if I would have turned him. He is painfully becoming immortal. I wonder if he's the first immortal human. 

"Don't fight it Fredrick, let it take over. It will be less painful that way."

He looks up at me with his signature genios' red eyes but they're different. The center is black and almost covers the red of his eyes. How odd. 

Well... now I'll have to wait until. 

~

I think I am forgiven for not updating in like months. Right? I wrote an extra long one just for you because I fucking love you an didn't want you to be mad. 

Lol, This is dedicated to @CathyRami >my friend in real life whose childhood innocence was taken by me because I made her read my storyXD

KEEP READING GIRL. YAOI IS LIFE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.2K 24
A so-called "homicidal maniac" and an emotionless, cold-hearted boy. What could possibly go wrong? Theodore Smith is different, he tries to run away...
36.7K 1K 24
Sequel to perdoname Saire...the bubbly freckled trusting red head, or that's who he used to be. Now he's closed off depressed and suicidal after his...
3.1K 128 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
139 1 13
**weekly updates** --- Now that Centro City has fallen victim to the disease, Nero has nowhere else to go other than to leave the planet but leaving...